Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,826)

Showing posts 876,501 - 876,520 of1,071,478
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 13

Anywhere, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

HOW JESSE JACKSON AGREES WITH ZIMMERMAN
Exclusive: John Rocker challenges black leader over his quote about footsteps on the street

There is nothing more painful for me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start to think about robbery and then look around and see it’s somebody white and feel relieved.”

Ever encountered this quote?

Comes directly from the mouth of one of the “leaders” barking the loudest for the Department of Justice to open a civil right’s case against George Zimmerman and for the United Nations to step in and work to ensure justice for Trayvon is secured.

If, as Jackson claims,“blacks are under attack,” in America, it’s because they are being hunted and killed by other blacks, a fact that Helen Ubinas isn’t going to make in her article at the Philadelphia Daily News.

A national dialogue on race in America is needed, but the discussion needs to start with Jesse Jackson’s admission of what he fears most in the night walking behind him, said John Rocker

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/how-jesse-jackson-...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know where you live, but the weather in California makes up for all of those inconveniences, provided that one can afford to live here.
Of course, sunny and warm just about every day might be boring for some who love cold and rain.
Particularly in the winter when we see stories about all the snow and ice storms, airport delays, etc.
Each to their own.
Flordia is alot nicer and the taxes are nothing like California which has a serve debt problem and I know people that moved to California thinking it was great and was only there for a short time and relocated to Florida and Florida has no income tax or the Taxes that California does.

States with no individual income tax

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_income_tax...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying that it's the "liberal medias" fault that these posters found humor in the tragic death of those two women?
That's a stretch.
I might add that it's the rightwing mentality to categorize everything into politics; they likely assumed that these women were Democrats (organic farmers) so therefore it was funny that they drowned to death. Same with Trayvon Martin; he is symbol of a black man (President Obama), therefore, he deserved to be murdered.
"Liberal media" is faux talk, pure and simple.
What ever faults Carol has ..... many of the other right wing posters are potty mouth racists posting here what they can not say near their employers,children, wives or civilized people.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Sherry West, Antonio Santiago: GBI finds traces of gunshot residue on Brunswick, Georgia parents
Over the phone, Sherry West told WJXT reporter Vic Micolucci that the residue found on her must have come from the struggle she says that happened with the teens charged in the murder: De'marquis Elkins and Dominique Lang.
She says she didn't know why the test would come back positive for her baby’s father, Louis Santiago, but insists he was not there.
By the way, West and Santiago are no longer together and WJXT couldn't reach him because he's in jail, being held without bond on charges of aggravated stalking related to family violence and violation of probation.
Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/sherry-...
i suppose i could act like a right winger and start accusing the father before anyone has proven that to be the case.
nah.
Interesting; let's see what happens with this case.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

We Are Z Men wrote:
BLACK LEADERS BLAST WASHINGTON'S ATTACK ON TEXAS
'It is now up to Mr. Holder to put up or shut up'
The move came Thursday when the Department of Justice asked judges in San Antonio to order oversight of the state’s voting operations.
That demand from the DOJ came even though the Supreme Court released a decision that essentially canceled Washington oversight of a lot of state elections procedures and practices.
Specifically canceled was a requirement that various states obtain permission from the federal government before making any voting procedures changes.
But Holder said he would use another portion of the law to try to continue what he wanted to watch among the states.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-leaders-blas...
so who is it that black conservatives are leading?

can't even get the black folks to vote republican.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Or; perhaps black criminals could put on a white hood and commit crimes as a white person. Or paint themselves white and sing Mammy while they snatch a purse.
The role of minorities was worse twenty years ago and is still troubling in rural America.
Democrats will sue for voting rights under the Justice Department.
Racists may post pro Z. posts but in their heart they do not want Latinos to vote.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Or; perhaps black criminals could put on a white hood and commit crimes as a white person. Or paint themselves white and sing Mammy while they snatch a purse.
ah yes. blackwashing white crime. a burgeoning trend.

someday it will be: Look, a Caucasian!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
California plans to tax all workers who don't have retirement plans 3% of their income to provide them a plan to supplement Social Security....assuming they can meet their obligations.
http://www.newamerica.net/publications/policy...
yeap California is out to screw its citizens out of their money just like the Federal Government did with Social Security and SCOTUS ruled in 1960 in Flemming v Nestor that there is no Rights to Social Security which Can reduce or eliminate at anytime because its based on a tax and the smart people better be packing their bags and getting out of California since that is proof the Pseudo Liberal Utopia is in trouble.

Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

By Michael D. Tanner

May 29, 2005

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW can you identify the second largest terrorist attack on U.S. soil and who was responsible for it?
A mere 20 years ago, responding to pressure from then-President Clinton to de-emphasize Arab international terrorism, FBI head Louis Freeh shifted the agency’s focus from foreign terrorists to domestic terrorists or “rightwing extremists.” As a direct consequence, 40 boxes of evidence from the first World Trade Center attack in 1993 that would have revealed valuable information about Al Qaeda operations were never reviewed and key evidence, including the presence of Arab nationals at U.S. flight schools, was ignored.

In the same way, serious evidence of Middle Eastern involvement in the Oklahoma City bombing that claimed 168 lives, injured more than 680 people and damaged 324 buildings within a 16 block radius was ignored. Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) alluded to this in his 2006 Chairman’s Report for the Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee on the attack. Rohrabacher cited suspicions of meetings and phone calls between bombing accomplice Terry Nichols and convicted 1993 World Trade Center (WTC) mastermind Ramzi Yousef. Similarly, the attack strategy and mechanics resembled the first WTC bombing. Finally, multiple witnesses reported seeing Hussain Hashem al-Hussaini, an Iraqi connected to Saddam Hussein’s Republican Guard, in the company of McVeigh prior to the bombing, leaving the truck used in the attack, and driving away prior to the blast. These significant similarities didn’t even warrant an investigation by the Clinton administration.
*Seems to me Moslems, to answer your question. How did so many of these terrorists get here? I remember after Oklahoma City was bombed, Clinton gave a presser to the American people. He said "we need to look no further than to the East".
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Interesting; let's see what happens with this case.
Baby Shot in Stroller Was Mom’s Second Son To Die in Violent Attack

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/0...

i wonder if she had life insurance on the first one?

sorry. i'm evidently showing my conservative side. jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions is not my usual gig.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

GENEVA — A member of the notorious "Pink Panther" jewel thief gang escaped from a Swiss prison after accomplices rammed a gate and overpowered guards with bursts from their AK-47s, police said Friday.
Milan Poparic, 34, fled with fellow inmate Adrian Albrecht, 52, from the Orbe prison in the western canton (state) of Vaud late Thursday, according to a police statement.
He is the third member of the Pink Panthers to escape from a Swiss prison in as many months, according to Vaud police.
Poparic, a Bosnian national, had been serving a sentence of six years and eight months for robbing a jewelry store in the Swiss city of Neuchatel in 2009. Albrecht was serving a seven-year prison sentence for various crimes including robbery, arson and money laundering.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/26/pink...
--An aside,
Last Pink Panther film was made with "out-takes" after P S was RIP
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Here’s Why the Republican Party’s Minority Outreach Effort Won’t Work

The explosion of conservative vitriol after Obama’s understated and sincere remarks on race and Trayvon Martin makes the GOP’s attempt to woo black voters look like mission impossible

Earlier this year, following an “autopsy” of the Republican Party, GOP Chairman Reince Priebus announced that the party would spend $10 million to help attract minority votes.

He may as well set that money on fire. It would do just as much good for the GOP. One need look no further than the last week to understand exactly why non-whites do not see a home when they look at the Republican Party.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/201...
facts are not propaganda despite what FOX would like you to believe.
On Tuesday, an Ohio-based gun advocacy group sent George Zimmerman, who fatally shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a $12,150.37 check with which to purchase more guns.

http://thinkprogress.org/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are destroying the country. Some of he people of Connecticut are waking up and provide a hint of how they feel at the leftwing extremists like our Governor. Here he is getting boos trying to make some remarks at an all-star baseball game a couple weeks ago:
http://townhall.com/video/connecticut-governo...
Democrats are anti-American hucksters.
I know your right about Connecticut but Both the Pseudo Liberals in the Democrat and the Republican Party are destroying the Country and Bush proved he and the other Republicans that voted for 7 trillion dollars to be added to the Federal Deficit for the entitlement society were Pseudo Liberals too which Conservatives said their Medicare Part D was the worst legistlation ever passed in US History and Obamacare is suppose to generate 7 trillion dollars to pay for the 7 trillion dollar Medicare Part D entitlement that was added to the Federal Deficit which to me that Medicare Part D should be repealed since the ones that are currently benefiting didnt pay for it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
--An aside,
Last Pink Panther film was made with "out-takes" after P S was RIP
I loved those movies!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW can you identify the second largest terrorist attack on U.S. soil and who was responsible for it?
Let me guess. Bill Clinton & Janet Reno were responsible for it after killing innocent people in Waco, TX so they in-effect instigated the Oklahoma City Bombing ?

Or are you talking about first Trade Tower Bombing?

Define "largest terrorist attack"?

If you go by the definition of Obama, maybe it should be defined as workplace violence? There is not such thing as terrorism.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

After reading this breaking news about Halliburtan then I would believe most would agree that privatizing public services isn't such a great idea. We don't ever get our money's worth. BREAKING: Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying evidence in the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill investigation http://reut.rs/19l1jQI

The U.S. government says Halliburton accepted criminal responsibility for destroying evidence relating to whether the Macondo well blowout could have been prevented.

From the Reuters Archive: an oil-covered brown pelican sits in a pool of oil along Queen Bess Island Pelican Rookery, 3 miles northeast of Grand Isle, Louisiana on June 5, 2010. REUTERS/Sean Gardner

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury decides only the facts, not the law.
The jury decides the facts based on the law and the District Attorney says, under the law, the driver is culpable in the death of the two women. It is up to the jury to say whether they agree. Recently, an eighteen year old fell asleep at the wheel, killing another driver. He was charged with vehicular manslaughter and his trial ended with a hung jury. This is no different.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

HOW MANY BLACKS WORK FOR FERRIRE LAMBO AND ALL THESE UNAMERICAN HIGH PRICED CARS THAT THE SO CALLED SUCCESSFUL BLACKS ARE SUPPORTING I WONDER IF ANY OF THESE COMPANIES ARE RACISTS SINCE THEY DONT HAVE MANY BLACKS BUILDING THEIR CARS mmmmm HOW COME THEY ARE NOT BEING BOYCOTTED BY JAY Z they dont HIRE BLACKS lololololo WHAT A BUNCH OF FUC***G FOOLS AND CLOWNS GO AHEAD BOYCOTT DISNEY LOLOLOLHAHAHAHAha DISNEY OWNS MOST OF THE "BLACK CELEBRITIES" BY SLAVE CONTRACT STEVE HARVEY AND THE REST THEY WILL ONLY GO SO FAR AND GET A TOKEN RESPONSE AND THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN , WHY DIDNT OBAMA HAVE A BEER SUMMIT WITH THE MARTINS AND ZIMMERMAN, WHY IS DARIUS SIMMONS WHO WAS 13 years old when he was MURDERDED BECAUSE THE COURT FOUND HIS KILLER GUILTY WHY IS DARIUS SIMMONS MOTHER NOT AS IMPORTANT AS TRAYVON, IF OBAMA HAD USED THE SITUATION WITH HENRY LOUIS GATES THE PROFESSOR TO BRING TO LIGHT RACIAL PROFILING INSTEAD OF MAKING IT NO BIG DEAL JUST A BUMP IN THE ROAD MAYBE TRAYVON WOULD STILL BE ALIVE BUT AS HE SAID "I'm NOT THE PRESIDENT OF BLACK AMERICA SO HEY, THERE WAS A VIDEO THAT LEFT NO DOUBT THAT THE CHILD WAS MURDERED NO QUESTION NO OPINIONS NEEDED WHERE IS THE DONATIONS AND THE FOUNDATIONS WHERE WAS AL FARTON wow

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Here’s Why the Republican Party’s Minority Outreach Effort Won’t Work
The explosion of conservative vitriol after Obama’s understated and sincere remarks on race and Trayvon Martin makes the GOP’s attempt to woo black voters look like mission impossible
Earlier this year, following an “autopsy” of the Republican Party, GOP Chairman Reince Priebus announced that the party would spend $10 million to help attract minority votes.
He may as well set that money on fire. It would do just as much good for the GOP. One need look no further than the last week to understand exactly why non-whites do not see a home when they look at the Republican Party.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
See a home? look at Detroit--that is the HOME that democrats give out. Say, why didn't GM bail out Detroit? Oh that's right--because they no longer have a big HOME there!!! they live in China now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 876,501 - 876,520 of1,071,478
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min HughBe 68,117
lawer matthew .scott .vanderpool i need (Jul '11) 12 min freddy 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min loose cannon 173,546
Would you do me a favor please? 32 min Asking Nicely 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Hetero 48,678
How does a gay person ask for some? 38 min DropDrawersBendAndAccept 4
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 43 min Why do blacks kill blacks 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,427
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search