Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954377 Jul 26, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks they have a disease...
Chronic lying asssface~adosis!
Look at this idiot up there!
Ever heard of cadillac? Or camero? Or corvette? Or silverado? Or gmc? Trucks, suv's etc...
THEY MAKE GM A TON OF PROFITS!
IMPALA JUST NAMED BEST SEDAN.
you are stupid and it shows.
Cadillacs are the ultimate statement of money without taste or class.

If you want a truck, buy a Ford.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#954378 Jul 26, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Liberals would stop with the sex with animals and man boy love schit....
Ah! You clearly hate the Church now!

Funny. It was acceptable for decades that we know of.

And NOW you're taking a moral high ground?!?!?!

Oh wait! I bet you were busted! What part of the Church did you use son? Or did you have multiple hideouts?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#954379 Jul 26, 2013
Heroes come in an array of shapes and sizes, just ask Dovonta Andrews of Detroit, Michigan. The shockingly brave 11-year-old didn’t hesitate springing into action when he and a few of his younger neighbors were caught in the middle of a shootout. According to WDIV 4, the children were sitting on a neighbor’s porch, drawing in a coloring book when an altercation broke out at a house across the street. Reports suggest that the squabble began over money, taking a rather dangerous turn when one of the men involved pulled out a gun and began shooting.

“I heard some gunshots,” Dovonta told WDIV’s Chauncey Glover.

Once the gunshots rang out, Dovonta acted as a human shield, blocking his 4-year-old friend from the barrage of bullets that were heading their way.

“I pushed my little friend KJ out the way, then the bullet hit me.”

“It went through me and out,” he went on to say about the bullet, which entered through his shoulder and came out through his back.

Although his act of bravery left him injured, the pint-sized hero says had he not stepped in, his friend would’ve been hit in the head by the bullet.

“He would’ve got hit in the head. He would’ve died,” a serious Dovonta told WDIV.

STOP THE VIOLENCE THAT YOU BROUGHT TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY LIBERALS
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#954380 Jul 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You mean... like the corporate world?
BONUS:
To a Liberal...

killing babies is a JOB creator!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954381 Jul 26, 2013
Fox News Black Out: No Reporting On Juror Who Said Zimmerman “Got Away With Murder”

It’s not bad enough that Fox News openly rooted for George Zimmerman before, during and after his trial. Nor that they denied that race could have played any part in the crime or the subsequent proceedings and coverage. Nor that they shamelessly, and without foundation, demonized Trayvon Martin as a violent thug. Nor that they insulted all African-Americans by insisting they would resort to massive rioting after the acquittal (which did not occur). Nope. Now Fox is brazenly perverting the news landscape by what they choose not to report.

Yesterday, ABC News aired an interview with “Maddy,” a woman who sat on the Zimmerman jury and made significant news with her remarks. She told Robin Roberts that she believed that Zimmerman “got away with murder.” She went on to express sympathy for Trayvon’s parents and said that “in our hearts we felt he was guilty.” In the end, however, she felt that the state had not proved its case and she voted to acquit along with the other jurors.

Maddy’s statements were obviously newsworthy and were covered by most legitimate news outlets. Her observations were in sharp contrast to the previous juror who came forward, identified only as B37, shortly after the trial concluded. B37&#8242;s interview was covered broadly by the media including Fox News. Additionally, Fox’s Sean Hannity interviewed an alternate juror, E54, who said that he agreed with the verdict and believed that Zimmerman was justified in shooting the unarmed teenager.

Somehow Fox has decided that the only juror to go public with comments sympathizing with the Martin family was not suitable for coverage. In my research I have not found a single report broadcast on the network since Maddy’s interview with ABC News. This cannot be regarded as an accident. Given the broad-based coverage elsewhere, it is clear that Fox made an editorial judgment to black out Maddy’s story and deprive their audience of critical information.

This is blatant evidence of how Fox manipulates the news and their gullible audience. It is further confirmation for why Fox News viewers are repeatedly shown to be the most ill-informed audience when compared to other news sources, or even to those who don’t watch news at all.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#954382 Jul 26, 2013
WOW wrote:
GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN DEMOCRATS AND BLACKS FOUGHT FOR THE POOR THAT WAS A BIG SCAM lolololhahaha DEMOCRATS AND BLACKS ARE MORE INTRESTED IN SAVING THE FAT CATS ON WALLSTREET F MAIN STREET AND MLK BLVD
You are so full of shtttt!

You think republicans care about the poor? Or minorities? Or anyone?

THEY CUT FOOD STAMPS! REPUBLICANS.

THEY BLOCK LAWFUL VOTING. REPUBLICANS.

THEY ARE AT WAR WITH WOMEN'S RIGHTS! REPUBLICANS.

WOW! <----- idiot!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#954383 Jul 26, 2013
IT'S OKAY TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL no PROBLEM EVERYONE HAS AN EQUAL RIGHT TO LIVE AND BE FREE BUT NOT FREE TO DECIEVE OR TRICK PEOPLE INTO YOUR LIFESTYLE Angry Mob Violently Stabs And Shoots Cross-Dressing Teenage Boy To Death After Finding Out That He Was A Male, BE AS HONSET WITH PEOPLE AS YOU ARE TRUE TO WHAT YOU ARE NOT EVERYONE IS A HOMOSEXUAL OR WANTS TO ENGAGE IN HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOUR IF THEY WERE NOT BORN HOMOSEXUAL BEING HETEROSEXUAL IS NOT A CHOICE WE ARE BORN THIS WAY GET OVER IT wow
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#954384 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
doophus
'G-D' America!
I know son. That's you people all right!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#954385 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You d00phis!
LIBERALS and their
Foodstamps are bigger than GM!!!!
lol! Only if you don't include corporate handouts, my little twinkie!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#954386 Jul 26, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! <----- idiot!
AHOLE THE REP-DEM GOVERNMENT DOES THESE THINGS YOU FING DUNCE foh WITH YOUR STUPID *hit
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#954387 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No bail outs for fail outs...deservedly so.

After that-Chevy.

lol.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#954388 Jul 26, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! <----- idiot!
YOU ALL GET MAD BECAUSE NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE ON THE LIBERAL CREATED N-WORD PLANTATION lolol FOH F THE DEMOCRATS AND THE REPUBLICANS AND F U
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#954389 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You said GM only focuses on the low end now.

You are stupid!

Go try to buy a new corvette, waiting list.....20k profit per vehicle.

Cadillacs are back: selling nicely. You haven't been in one....ever.

Camaro is a low end car?

Ford? Fix or repair daily. Chevy trucks mannnn! Big money makers. Superior to Ford.

Again: you so stupid.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#954391 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal government will soon confiscate private retirement accounts and roll them into Social Security to "protect Americans from Wall Street."
The Obama mob cannot raise enough money by taxing income, so they need to confiscate assets.
I doubt it. President Obama can best protect 'Americans from Wall Street' by shutting down a few incorrigibly corrupt banks as a warning shot to Wall Street arrogance and belief that they're above the law.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#954393 Jul 26, 2013
STOP TRYING TO TRICK PEOPLE INTO YOUR LIFESTYLE stop trying to turn people out STOP THE MADNESS OK ITS NOT A GAME FOR SOME PEOPLE THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST THIS I DONT CARE IF YOU HAD AN OPERATION MY VALUES SAY YOU ARE WHAT YOU WERE BORN AS Dwayne Jones, a gender-nonconforming 17-year-old, was attending a river party in St. James on the night of July 21 when a mob allegedly set upon him, according to radio station Irie FM. He was dressed as a woman and was dancing with a male when another female attendee told a group of partiers that Jones was actually a man, the report notes. One of the men went up to Jones and groped him, discovering he was a male. BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE AND LET IT BE KNOW I WAS NOT BORN MALE/FEMALE I WAS SURGICALLY CREATED DONE GIVE HETEROSEXUAL PEOPLE A CHANCE TO BE FREE YOUR FREEDOM DOESNT MEAN I SHOULD LOSE MY RIGHT TO CHOICE

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#954394 Jul 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
As a note to Eman & Topix.
"If you do not have specific permission (preferably written!) from the owner of a photo, you cannot legally display it on a website, post it to the Usenet, copy it, send it around by Email or other means, make photos derived from it, sell it, or otherwise exploit it."
"* Civil penalties ("damages"). The pirate is on the hook for up to $150,000 for each misused photo;
* Attorney's fees: the infringer has to pay your attorney's hourly fees and all costs such as copies, postage, filing fees, etc.
* Restraining orders, Preliminary and Permanent Injunctions against the infringer, and even seizure of the pirate's computer equipment in some cases."
http://webnet77.com/webstuff/copyright.html
I own the copyright to my Avatar photo.
This is to state that anyone other than my registered identify does NOT have my permission to use this photo that appears in my avatar.
If you continue to use this photo, you take the risk that I may legally pursue this.
It's up to you. ll I need is to find a hungry lawyer & offer him a large percentage of my take.
Cha-ching! Not only did you scare the sht out of topix, but emoron also. I love it. You're nothing but a big poosy dumbass dave.
Wax Man

Dublin, Ireland

#954395 Jul 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> My cousin has around 8 of them in various states of restoration at any given time. It's amazing what he can do.
It's amazing what a 15 year old girl can do... they can put their legs over their head like they were made of rubber... I never tire of it... it's the only reason I still watch the chinese.
Mobile website creator

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#954396 Jul 26, 2013
Great Post and he will be next
Wax Man

Dublin, Ireland

#954397 Jul 26, 2013
They love the feel of Italian leather as you glide it over their little toes, struggle unnecessarily with the tiny bump of their arches... and then slide it home over the round hillock of their tender pink heels....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#954398 Jul 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
On Tuesday, an Ohio-based gun advocacy group sent George Zimmerman, who fatally shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a $12,150.37 check with which to purchase more guns.
http://thinkprogress.org/
All the publicity about not getting his gun back is one of the best things that could have happened to zimmerman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Guru 180,937
EverGreen Belgrade 48 min The__Baron 16
World's Best Photo Art 58 min Monte 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 48,587
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,617
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr j_m_w 98,695
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News