Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
876,421 - 876,440 of 1,100,246 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#954172 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone but the person who you voted for.
cowards. Bush was very far from perfect. own up.
I am sickened to say that I voted for Clinton the first time.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954173 Jul 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
running out of copy and paste insults?

and please don't tell me you have to copy and paste 'it's the culture'.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#954174 Jul 26, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Surprise, Surprise
MUSLIMS NOW SECOND LARGEST GROUP OF ILLEGAL ALIENS IN NEW YORK CITY
http://www.usdl.info/modules/news_english/ite...
Good for liberal New York... May Allah bless them...

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#954175 Jul 26, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Surprise, Surprise
MUSLIMS NOW SECOND LARGEST GROUP OF ILLEGAL ALIENS IN NEW YORK CITY
http://www.usdl.info/modules/news_english/ite...
The moslems are laughing all the way to the terrorist bank. NYC is a good place for them. Maybe one more bombing and America will wake up to the dangers of Islam instead of embracing it. Chicago can't be far behind in the Islamitization of the city.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954176 Jul 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>collective future--that's a nice communist way of putting it.
O'bama and Holder are despots. If I were a Texan, I'd be so livid that I don't think I'd ever get over it. That's not the thing to do, and it just shows how O'bama ignores the law. Of course liberals don't care about the law.
it's a shame the Court didn't gut the whole Act eh?

the part you need to ignore.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#954177 Jul 26, 2013
Dumbass New Yorkers get to choose between a sex addict and a lesbian.

It's the culture...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#954178 Jul 26, 2013
It's strange the DEMOCRATIC PARTY CREATED THE KU KLUX KLAN TO TERRORIZE AND CONTROL BLACKS NOW BLACKS ARE IN FULL CONTROL THEY ARE GIVING A TOKEN ROBE AND POINTY HATS AND NOW IN THEIR MINDS THEY ARE CLAN MEMBERS CALLING BLACK PEOPLE UNCLE TOMS REALLY BEING A DEMOCRAT DOESNT MAKE YOU SMART, A GOOD PERSON , EDUCATED being a democrat make you NOTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE ARE YOU ALL THE SAME as THE OBAMA PHONE WOMAN do you have the same VALUES AND MORALS lololololhahahah URBAN DEMOCRATS AND THEIR SUBURBAN MASTERS the same liberal social scientests are saying BLACKS ARE STILL LAGGING BEHIND AFTER 50 years of CIVIL RIGHTS why HAVE LIBERALS NEVER CAMPAIGNED FOR HUMAN RIGHTS IN AMERICA WOULDNT THAT COVER EVERYONE SUCKERS
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#954179 Jul 26, 2013
Dumbass New Yorkers get to choose between a sex addict and a lesbian for Mayor.

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#954180 Jul 26, 2013
Democrats idea of being productive:

Detroit's City Council has come under fire for spending time this week writing, voting and passing a resolution supporting a federal investigation into George Zimmerman instead of focusing on its own financial blunders and ballooning crime rate.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/26/de...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#954181 Jul 26, 2013
You can trust me!

I am not a crook!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954182 Jul 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am sickened to say that I voted for Clinton the first time.
what's the problem?

Clinton created 23 million jobs. Bush created 1.1 million.

feel better? if not, i've got more.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#954183 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
running out of copy and paste insults?
and please don't tell me you have to copy and paste 'it's the culture'.
sonicfiller is head circle jerk in his park.

Sonicmoron always a cut-n-paste self-congratulatory discussion, where little to no brain activity or thought progress is never made...

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#954184 Jul 26, 2013
If Weiner drops out of the NY Mayoral Race how long will Huma stand by her man?
Help

Jonesboro, AR

#954185 Jul 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of calling it the Race Card, let's call it the Race Ball.
As long as the Race Ball is kept in play, the game draws a paying audience. But if that Race Ball should ever be dropped and allowed to roll to a stop on the sidelines somewhere, the Poverty Pimps lose all income, status and power.
Keeping the ball in the air, in play between Sharpton, Jackson and Eric Racist Holder keeps the paying audience's attention and the spoils of a racist war pouring into racist coffers.
The Race Ball never rests just as their is never rest for the wicked.
Why aren't we hearing about the statement Jesse Jackson made? Not one time I heard it,might be the dems are holding it back
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#954186 Jul 26, 2013
Whars goober ghostie---I got he a speshull link to goes wif he blow up duhllies--case he get bo-warduh.

http://www.dinosaurfarm.com/collections.html

(knock yew self out Duhmmy lol)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#954187 Jul 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
As a note to Eman & Topix.
"If you do not have specific permission (preferably written!) from the owner of a photo, you cannot legally display it on a website, post it to the Usenet, copy it, send it around by Email or other means, make photos derived from it, sell it, or otherwise exploit it."
"* Civil penalties ("damages"). The pirate is on the hook for up to $150,000 for each misused photo;
* Attorney's fees: the infringer has to pay your attorney's hourly fees and all costs such as copies, postage, filing fees, etc.
* Restraining orders, Preliminary and Permanent Injunctions against the infringer, and even seizure of the pirate's computer equipment in some cases."
http://webnet77.com/webstuff/copyright.html
I own the copyright to my Avatar photo.
This is to state that anyone other than my registered identify does NOT have my permission to use this photo that appears in my avatar.
If you continue to use this photo, you take the risk that I may legally pursue this.
It's up to you. ll I need is to find a hungry lawyer & offer him a large percentage of my take.
Did yew drawer that Duh A Vey?

lol
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954188 Jul 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I've been pretty clear where I stand on exploiting tragedies for political purposes.
Again, if we weren't being played like violins by the liberal media at the behest of this administration to keep us divided for political purposes, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
So, are you saying that it's the "liberal medias" fault that these posters found humor in the tragic death of those two women?
That's a stretch.

I might add that it's the rightwing mentality to categorize everything into politics; they likely assumed that these women were Democrats (organic farmers) so therefore it was funny that they drowned to death. Same with Trayvon Martin; he is symbol of a black man (President Obama), therefore, he deserved to be murdered.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#954189 Jul 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The moslems are laughing all the way to the terrorist bank. NYC is a good place for them. Maybe one more bombing and America will wake up to the dangers of Islam instead of embracing it. Chicago can't be far behind in the Islamitization of the city.
BTW can you identify the second largest terrorist attack on U.S. soil and who was responsible for it?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954190 Jul 26, 2013
"White Man, Blackened, Snatches Purse": The Long Ugly History of White People Blaming Black Folks For Their Crimes

Look a Negro!

All of the White Conservative concern trolling over black on black crime is a deflection against the need to talk about racial inequality in the criminal justice system. The Ted Nugents, Rush Limbaughs, Bill O'Reillys and other mouthpieces for the White Right do not care one iota about black people's personal safety, security, lives, or happiness.

If their concern was sincere, they would also be willing to talk about reasonable gun control policies, correcting the structural and institutional inequalities that breed crime, embrace the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution, and want to press for public hearings about unfair and disparate law enforcement practices along the lines of race and class in America.

Why talk about institutional racism and racial profiling when it is easier to talk about some imagined indifference by "black leadership" to the problem of crime in the African-American community?

The White Right is of course mute when it comes to the centuries-old pattern in the United States where whites dishonestly claim that black people have committed crimes, when in fact the white "victim" is often the perpetrator.

....In keeping with this habit, one of the most recent obsessions by the White Right is that there was a "cover-up" by the "liberal media" of "white victimhood" at the hands of "black criminals". Not surprisingly, this meme is a lie.

The white "victim" Sherry West said that those default criminals, i.e. "two black men" killed her 13 month old child. Her story is now unraveling.

I often wondered why white criminals just do not put on the burnt cork and go out and commit crimes as a "black" person. Given the racialized crime narrative in the media, and how implicit/subconscious bias against black people is a fixture in the American psyche, such a gambit would seem to have a high probability of success.

http://www.chaunceydevega.com/2013/07/white-m...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#954191 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
what's the problem?
Clinton created 23 million jobs. Bush created 1.1 million.
feel better? if not, i've got more.
No Surprize is right about you.

sonicfiller is head circle jerk in his park.

Presidents don't create jobs, idiot, business people do (unless you are a DumbocRAT. then it's government jobs).

In addition, if you understood anything about the economy, we usually start to see the results of economic activities, a couple of years after the activity starts.

Idiot.

Propaganda circle jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Amy 8-30 7 min edogxxx 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min gcaveman1 46,321
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min edogxxx 97,935
Abby 8-30 51 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Jonah1 49,505
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 1 hr I like Putin 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info