Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#954526 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did i miss something? beyond right wing bs?
3 years from now it'll still be...Benghazi!
you freaks are still talking about Fast and Furious. how long ago was that relegated to the dustbin of right wing faux scandals?
it might help if you guys could come up with an original scandal. so far all you've got are Bush reruns.
Republicans can only unite behind what they're AGAINST. Any time they try to act on something they're FOR all hell breaks loose. This collection of losers and whiners is finished as a national party.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954527 Jul 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The lyin fool told us that he'd hop in his old Honda and drive from Berks County PA down to Maryland, without a cellphone, to save a few bucks on liquor. Next thing you know he's in Houston with a new name, and then in California, a state he'd been dissing for over three years. A real traveling man that one is lol.
Yeah, interesting, ain't it? Eman bought a Duster for his son! Cheapskate.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#954528 Jul 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the rainwater just started coming off the buildings recently, eh Dumb Dave?
Earth to libtard: It's a way to get more tax money so they can keep spending. Idiot.
I know its a shock but operating costs go up. this is much fairer than just raising taxes on everyone. Those who create the most runoff pay more.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#954529 Jul 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
The Racial Division Industry (Sharpton, Liberal Media, Joe Biden, Obama, Holder, Democrats) have become experts at convincing blacks that they are going to help them by providing handouts & opportunity, yet after decades we still see even higher black unemployment, black on black crime, disintegrating values, more births outside of marriage and the list of negative results goes on.
The Democrats keep them prisoners in their schools and kill any talk about vouchers.
Good question Sonicfilter.
lol! Oh looky! It's the un American! They guy who hates the US Constitution! No knowledge of the military!

Mr For-eign-er!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#954530 Jul 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Super smackdown Dave!
That's exactly what the other kids called him as they knocked the books out of his hands and took his lunch money. Hence we now have Super smackdown Dave!

A nerd like you can relate, I'm sure, vile old hag.

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954531 Jul 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Democrat Governor boo'd badly at sports event when Connecticut hosted Eastern League All-Star Game:
http://townhall.com/video/connecticut-governo...
Most Democrats are smart enough to stay away from places where patriots go.
Can you picture Obama at a NASCAR race?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#954532 Jul 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the rainwater just started coming off the buildings recently, eh Dumb Dave?
Earth to libtard: It's a way to get more tax money so they can keep spending. Idiot.
lol! Earth to waxman...

.... don't worry about US taxes. Worry about the taxes in your own country!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#954533 Jul 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Zimmerman Trial ended as it did with a jury finding him Not Guilty based on the evidence. Done. Kaput. Fini.
Benghazi has a coverup and an ongoing coverup in place originating from the Magic Negro's Outhouse.
The Fast & Furious investigation was effectively shut down by the Magic Negro's efforts through Executive Privilege.
The IRS Scandal is ongoing and, again, the Magic Negro is scrambling to see where he can insert Executive Privilege to quash any attempt to allow the truth to rise to the surface.
The NSA surveillance on American citizens and Eric Racist Holders' spying on journalists are also ongoing investigations and now court processes.
So what were you saying again about the Innocent Magic Negro?
lol! poor cons....

The sky is falling!

The sky is falling!

What a bunch of loons... especially when they have nothing but to spread fud!

SNAFU!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#954534 Jul 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the 300Lb Yeah is standing on my foot and I complain, Yeah - as a typical Liberal airhead - will wonder aloud "Why are you complaining?"
This, in essence, goes to the heart of the problem with Liberals and their Liberalism: cluelessness.
lol! You have the choice to leave son.

No one's holding you back.

Be happy.

Make me happy.

Make everyone happy.

Noooooo... you rather bitch and moan like a spoiled brat. And as I said, you're the complainers!

Sheeh! Talk about narcissists!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#954535 Jul 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do dems attack minorities who vote republican?
because they attack minorities who don't.

but heck, while the white folks are being nice about it the black democrats are ripping them a new one.

how ya gonna twist that one?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#954536 Jul 26, 2013
Protecting Vagina's...

or!

Democrats will ignore anything to win an election...

"Democrat Lori Saldaņa Knew of Sexual Harassment Claims, Endorsed 'Filthy Filner' Anyway"

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/07/18...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#954537 Jul 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascists always attack people that do not tow the line. They believe in freedom and diversity, but only approved freedoms & diversity. In other words, Democrats are fascists.
They inscribe a small circle on your forehead and say "Keep your thoughts inside of this circle. Anything outside of it is Hate Crime and you will be arrested".

Democrats want to place citizens onto Reservations. Life on the Reservation represents Freedom - Freedom from want, ignorance, sadness - and we will take care of the rest. Be happy!

Reminds me of that old British TV series The Prisoner

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954538 Jul 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Democrat Governor boo'd badly at sports event when Connecticut hosted Eastern League All-Star Game:
Do those nasty fans object to high taxes and gun confiscation?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#954539 Jul 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just go back to your flag when you were 2008Bill?
End of story. You are not a patriod, so you really should just use a red cycle & hammer anyways, Dumb Dave.
lol! You shouldn't be talking about being a patriot, son.

You clearly aren't one. After all, you laughed at the US Military and denigrated the US Constitution since 'they don't talk like that' anymore!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#954540 Jul 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I know its a shock but operating costs go up. this is much fairer than just raising taxes on everyone. Those who create the most runoff pay more.
Bunk. You're actually saying people who have a 50x50 roof should pay more than people who have a 50x50 piece of land should pay more in taxes?

Earth to moron!

It's the same amount of rain you dolt.

People already pay taxes for the land they own.

You retards are so warped.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#954541 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta keep the plantation slaves in line.
Something Michelle Bachmann subscribes to!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#954542 Jul 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
lol! Don't worry son.

Unlike you, he's American!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#954543 Jul 26, 2013
Hey Dumb Dave!

Did Bush "Abandon" Afghanistan?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#954544 Jul 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You have the choice to leave son.
No one's holding you back.
Be happy.
Make me happy.
Make everyone happy.
Noooooo... you rather bitch and moan like a spoiled brat. And as I said, you're the complainers!
Sheeh! Talk about narcissists!
Sheeh! Talk about little insignificant narcissists!
Wax Man

Anonymous Proxy

#954545 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you picture Obama at a NASCAR race?
Is that where "patriots" go? To NASCAR races? I had thought it was all semi-retarded people and overweight folks? Well, thank you friend, you've identified a place where "patriots" gather where I can go visit with them... mingle with them... smell how the other half lives... temporarily... when will you next be there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min mdbuilder 52,996
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min Cold Front 69,777
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Guru 187,744
abby may 3-15 54 min mrs gladys kravitz 3
Amy May 3-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Doug77 5,946
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,210
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]