Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954221 Jul 26, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
--An aside,
Last Pink Panther film was made with "out-takes" after P S was RIP
I loved those movies!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#954222 Jul 26, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW can you identify the second largest terrorist attack on U.S. soil and who was responsible for it?
Let me guess. Bill Clinton & Janet Reno were responsible for it after killing innocent people in Waco, TX so they in-effect instigated the Oklahoma City Bombing ?

Or are you talking about first Trade Tower Bombing?

Define "largest terrorist attack"?

If you go by the definition of Obama, maybe it should be defined as workplace violence? There is not such thing as terrorism.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#954223 Jul 26, 2013
After reading this breaking news about Halliburtan then I would believe most would agree that privatizing public services isn't such a great idea. We don't ever get our money's worth. BREAKING: Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying evidence in the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill investigation http://reut.rs/19l1jQI

The U.S. government says Halliburton accepted criminal responsibility for destroying evidence relating to whether the Macondo well blowout could have been prevented.

From the Reuters Archive: an oil-covered brown pelican sits in a pool of oil along Queen Bess Island Pelican Rookery, 3 miles northeast of Grand Isle, Louisiana on June 5, 2010. REUTERS/Sean Gardner

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#954224 Jul 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury decides only the facts, not the law.
The jury decides the facts based on the law and the District Attorney says, under the law, the driver is culpable in the death of the two women. It is up to the jury to say whether they agree. Recently, an eighteen year old fell asleep at the wheel, killing another driver. He was charged with vehicular manslaughter and his trial ended with a hung jury. This is no different.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#954225 Jul 26, 2013
HOW MANY BLACKS WORK FOR FERRIRE LAMBO AND ALL THESE UNAMERICAN HIGH PRICED CARS THAT THE SO CALLED SUCCESSFUL BLACKS ARE SUPPORTING I WONDER IF ANY OF THESE COMPANIES ARE RACISTS SINCE THEY DONT HAVE MANY BLACKS BUILDING THEIR CARS mmmmm HOW COME THEY ARE NOT BEING BOYCOTTED BY JAY Z they dont HIRE BLACKS lololololo WHAT A BUNCH OF FUC***G FOOLS AND CLOWNS GO AHEAD BOYCOTT DISNEY LOLOLOLHAHAHAHAha DISNEY OWNS MOST OF THE "BLACK CELEBRITIES" BY SLAVE CONTRACT STEVE HARVEY AND THE REST THEY WILL ONLY GO SO FAR AND GET A TOKEN RESPONSE AND THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN , WHY DIDNT OBAMA HAVE A BEER SUMMIT WITH THE MARTINS AND ZIMMERMAN, WHY IS DARIUS SIMMONS WHO WAS 13 years old when he was MURDERDED BECAUSE THE COURT FOUND HIS KILLER GUILTY WHY IS DARIUS SIMMONS MOTHER NOT AS IMPORTANT AS TRAYVON, IF OBAMA HAD USED THE SITUATION WITH HENRY LOUIS GATES THE PROFESSOR TO BRING TO LIGHT RACIAL PROFILING INSTEAD OF MAKING IT NO BIG DEAL JUST A BUMP IN THE ROAD MAYBE TRAYVON WOULD STILL BE ALIVE BUT AS HE SAID "I'm NOT THE PRESIDENT OF BLACK AMERICA SO HEY, THERE WAS A VIDEO THAT LEFT NO DOUBT THAT THE CHILD WAS MURDERED NO QUESTION NO OPINIONS NEEDED WHERE IS THE DONATIONS AND THE FOUNDATIONS WHERE WAS AL FARTON wow

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#954226 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Here’s Why the Republican Party’s Minority Outreach Effort Won’t Work
The explosion of conservative vitriol after Obama’s understated and sincere remarks on race and Trayvon Martin makes the GOP’s attempt to woo black voters look like mission impossible
Earlier this year, following an “autopsy” of the Republican Party, GOP Chairman Reince Priebus announced that the party would spend $10 million to help attract minority votes.
He may as well set that money on fire. It would do just as much good for the GOP. One need look no further than the last week to understand exactly why non-whites do not see a home when they look at the Republican Party.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
See a home? look at Detroit--that is the HOME that democrats give out. Say, why didn't GM bail out Detroit? Oh that's right--because they no longer have a big HOME there!!! they live in China now.

Prevented this

#954227 Jul 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>yeap California is out to screw its citizens out of their money just like the Federal Government did with Social Security and SCOTUS ruled in 1960 in Flemming v Nestor that there is no Rights to Social Security which Can reduce or eliminate at anytime because its based on a tax and the smart people better be packing their bags and getting out of California since that is proof the Pseudo Liberal Utopia is in trouble.
Social Security’s Sham Guarantee
By Michael D. Tanner
May 29, 2005
http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...
what about the golfer, he is going to have to pay 61% of what he made working in his field. How can that be fair? He should have stuck to his guns when he said he was going to have to leave Cali fornication.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#954228 Jul 26, 2013
BOW DOWN URBAN DEMOCRATS SUCKERS DUNCES REALLY LIKE IT OR NOT History shows that the Ku Klux Klan was the terrorist arm of the Democrat Party. This ugly fact about the Democrat Party is detailed in the book, A Short History of Reconstruction,(Harper & Row Publishers, Inc., 1990) by Dr. Eric Foner, the renown liberal historian who is the DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University. As a further testament to his impeccable credentials, Professor Foner is only the second person to serve as president of the three major professional organizations: the Organization of American Historians, American Historical Association, and Society of American Historians.
Democrats in the last century did not hide their connections to the Ku Klux Klan. Georgia-born Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan wrote on page 21 of the September 1928 edition of the Klan’s “The Kourier Magazine”:“I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party.”

Dr. Foner in his book explores the history of the origins of Ku Klux Klan and provides a chilling account of the atrocities committed by Democrats against Republicans, black and white.

On page 146 of his book, Professor Foner wrote:“Founded in 1866 as a Tennessee social club, the Ku Klux Klan spread into nearly every Southern state, launching a ‘reign of terror‘ against Republican leaders black and white.” Page 184 of his book contains the definitive statements:“In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired the restoration of white supremacy. It aimed to destroy the Republican party’s infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.”

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#954229 Jul 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>A mere 20 years ago, responding to pressure from then-President Clinton to de-emphasize Arab international terrorism, FBI head Louis Freeh shifted the agency’s focus from foreign terrorists to domestic terrorists or “rightwing extremists.” As a direct consequence, 40 boxes of evidence from the first World Trade Center attack in 1993 that would have revealed valuable information about Al Qaeda operations were never reviewed and key evidence, including the presence of Arab nationals at U.S. flight schools, was ignored.
In the same way, serious evidence of Middle Eastern involvement in the Oklahoma City bombing that claimed 168 lives, injured more than 680 people and damaged 324 buildings within a 16 block radius was ignored. Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) ALLUDED to this in his 2006 Chairman’s Report for the Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee on the attack. Rohrabacher cited suspicions of meetings and phone calls between bombing accomplice Terry Nichols and convicted 1993 World Trade Center (WTC) mastermind Ramzi Yousef. Similarly, the attack strategy and mechanics resembled the first WTC bombing. Finally, multiple witnesses reported seeing Hussain Hashem al-Hussaini, an Iraqi connected to Saddam Hussein’s Republican Guard, in the company of McVeigh prior to the bombing, leaving the truck used in the attack, and driving away prior to the blast. These significant similarities didn’t even warrant an investigation by the Clinton administration.
*Seems to me Moslems, to answer your question. How did so many of these terrorists get here? I remember after Oklahoma City was bombed, Clinton gave a presser to the American people. He said "we need to look no further than to the East".
Key word here: ALLUDED, as in not proven fact

here we go again with the Saddam link, please give it up.

The Middle Eastern men at flight schools occurred during the Bush administration

and finally, the motive for the Oklahoma city bombing was what happened at Waco

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1321244.stm

BTW where do you come up with these fairy tales
WOW

Bronx, NY

#954230 Jul 26, 2013
THEY TURNED YOUR CHILDREN INTO DUNCES ONCE YOU WERE TREATED CIVIL Heartbreaking are Professor Foner’s recitations of the horrific acts of terror inflicted by Democrats on black and white Republicans. Recounted on pages 184-185 of his book is one such act of terror:“Jack Dupree, a victim of a particularly brutal murder in Monroe County, Mississippi - assailants cut his throat and disemboweled him, all within sight of his wife, who had just given birth to twins - was ‘president of a republican club‘ and known as a man who ‘would speak his mind.’”

“White gangs roamed New Orleans, intimidating blacks and breaking up Republican meetings,“ wrote Dr. Foner on page 146 of his book. On page 186, he wrote:“An even more extensive ‘reign of terror’ engulfed Jackson, a plantation county in Florida’s panhandle.‘That is where Satan has his seat,‘ remarked a black clergyman; all told over 150 persons were killed, among them black leaders and Jewish merchant Samuel Fleischman, resented for his Republican views and for dealing fairly with black customers.“
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954231 Jul 26, 2013
Cuccinelli calls Rep. Steve King (R-IA), who is in hot water for smearing young immigrants as “drug mules,” his “very favorite” Congressman and has himself compared rats to immigrants in 2012. When asked about how to best deal with rats found in the Occupy D.C. protests, he told a conservative talk show that he was fiercely opposed to keeping them alive.“If you don’t move an animal at least 25 miles, it’ll come back. And so what’s the solution to that? Well, cross a river… it is worse than our immigration policy — you can’t break up rat families. Or raccoons or all the rest and you can’t even kill them. Unbelievable,” Cuccinelli said.

http://thinkprogress.org/

Prevented this

#954232 Jul 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so who is it that black conservatives are leading?
can't even get the black folks to vote republican.
unlike Racist liberals-all conservative leaders are embraced by conservatives. Why do you consistently want to tout how racist and stupid black liberals are?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#954233 Jul 26, 2013
BLACKS SING THE RACISTS SONG AGAINST BLACKS KILL N WORD THIS KILL N WORD THAT THAT WOMAN IS A B*TCH THAT WOMAN IS a O DEMOCRATS DONT CARE ABOUT YOU ITS A MASTER PLAN TO USE YOU AND LEAVE YOU WITH NOWHERE TO GO THEY GONNA PUT YOU BACK IN CHAINS SAID THE BIGOT BIDEN YEA THAT CREEPY NABISCO IS YOUR FRIEND THEIR GAMBIT WORKED ON THE DUNCES IN THE COMMUNITY The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.

An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.

The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbu More..ilders and published in his book "Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White," which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem.

"Of all forms of violent intimidation, lynchings were by far the most effective," Barton said in his book. "Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and their platforms consistently called for a ban on lynching. Democrats successfully blocked those bills and their platforms never did condemn lynchings."

Further, the first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves and, to this day, the party website ignores those decades of racism, he said.

"Although it is relatively unreported today, historical documents are unequivocal that the Klan was established by Democrats and that the Klan played a prominent role in the Democratic Party," Barton writes in his book. "In fact, a 13-volume set of congressional investigations from 1872 conclusively and irrefutably documents that fact.

"The Klan terrorized black Americans through murders and public floggings; relief was granted only if individuals promised not to vote for Republican tickets, and violation of this oath was punishable by death," he said. "Since the Klan targeted Republicans in general, it did not limit its violence simply to black Republicans; white Republicans were also included."
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#954234 Jul 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved those movies!
Figures - 1963 - did you also enjoy watching silent videos back in your day?

You on the left are all Inspector Clouseau. Totally clueless, especially you, nasty old lady.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#954235 Jul 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
As a note to Eman & Topix.
"If you do not have specific permission (preferably written!) from the owner of a photo, you cannot legally display it on a website, post it to the Usenet, copy it, send it around by Email or other means, make photos derived from it, sell it, or otherwise exploit it."
"* Civil penalties ("damages"). The pirate is on the hook for up to $150,000 for each misused photo;
* Attorney's fees: the infringer has to pay your attorney's hourly fees and all costs such as copies, postage, filing fees, etc.
* Restraining orders, Preliminary and Permanent Injunctions against the infringer, and even seizure of the pirate's computer equipment in some cases."
http://webnet77.com/webstuff/copyright.html
I own the copyright to my Avatar photo.
This is to state that anyone other than my registered identify does NOT have my permission to use this photo that appears in my avatar.
If you continue to use this photo, you take the risk that I may legally pursue this.
It's up to you. ll I need is to find a hungry lawyer & offer him a large percentage of my take.
I'll try to limit the collateral damage in my war on Topix morons. Educating these idiots by illustrating their hypocrisy is taking longer than I thought, they still don't get it.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#954236 Jul 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Cuccinelli calls Rep. Steve King (R-IA), who is in hot water for smearing young immigrants as “drug mules,” his “very favorite” Congressman and has himself compared rats to immigrants in 2012. When asked about how to best deal with rats found in the Occupy D.C. protests, he told a conservative talk show that he was fiercely opposed to keeping them alive.“If you don’t move an animal at least 25 miles, it’ll come back. And so what’s the solution to that? Well, cross a river… it is worse than our immigration policy — you can’t break up rat families. Or raccoons or all the rest and you can’t even kill them. Unbelievable,” Cuccinelli said.
http://thinkprogress.org/
ROTFLMAO!!!

Thinkprogress!!!

So what?

Rubbish.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#954237 Jul 26, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess. Bill Clinton & Janet Reno were responsible for it after killing innocent people in Waco, TX so they in-effect instigated the Oklahoma City Bombing ?
Or are you talking about first Trade Tower Bombing?
Define "largest terrorist attack"?
If you go by the definition of Obama, maybe it should be defined as workplace violence? There is not such thing as terrorism.
sorry I didn't realize English was a second language for you

largest superlative of large (Adjective)
Adjective

Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity.
Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity.

so since we are discussing terrorist attacks, second largest would refer to the second biggest in terms of extent or capacity-second most people killed and second largest in terms of destruction to property and area

the answer would be the Oklahoma City bombing, committed by a WHITE MALE CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE

And we are speaking of terrorist try googling these group
IRGUN, STERN GANG AND LEHTI

Let me know what you come up with.

It would seem that terrorism isn't restricted to Muslims and Arabs. Heck as far as I know the largest terrorist organization in the world is the IDF
WOW

Bronx, NY

#954238 Jul 26, 2013
A BUNCH OF JIG A BOOS yea for HILLARY lololol CLOWNS His book outlines the aggressive pro-slavery agenda held by the Democratic Party for generations leading up to the Civil War, and how that did not die with the Union victory in that war of rebellion.

Even as the South was being rebuilt, the votes in Congress consistently revealed a continuing pro-slavery philosophy on the part of the Democrats, the book reveals.

Three years after Appomattox, the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, granting blacks citizenship in the United States, came before Congress: 94 percent of Republicans endorsed it.

"The records of Congress reveal that not one Democrat &#65533; either in the House or the Senate &#65533; voted for the 14th Amendment," Barton wrote. "Three years after the Civil War, and the Democrats from the North as well as the South were still refusing to recognize any rights of citizenship for black Americans."

He also noted that South Carolina Gov. Wade Hampton at the 1868 Democratic National Convention inserted a clause in the party platform declaring the Congress' civil rights laws were "unconstitutional, revolutionary, and void."

It was the same convention when Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, the first grand wizard of the KKK, was honored for his leadership.

Barton's book notes that in 1868, Congress heard testimony from election worker Robert Flournoy, who confessed while he was canvassing the state of Mississippi in support of the 13th and 14th Amendments, he could find only one black, in a population of 444,000 in the state, who admitted being a Democrat.

Nor is Barton the only person to raise such questions. In 2005, National Review published an article raising similar points. The publication said in 1957 President Dwight Eisenhower, a Republican, deployed the 82nd Airborne Division to desegregate the Little Rock, Ark., schools over the resistance of Democrat Gov. Orval Faubus.

Further, three years later, Eisenhower signed the GOP's 1960 Civil Rights Act after it survived a five-day, five-hour filibuster by 18 Senate Democrats, and in 1964, Democrat President Lyndon Johnson signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act after former Klansman Robert Byrd's 14-hour filibuster, and the votes of 22 other Senate Democrats, including Tennessee's Al Gore Sr., failed to scuttle the plan.

Dems' website showing jump in history

The current version of the "History" page on the party website lists a number of accomplishments &#65533; from 1792, 1798, 1800, 1808, 1812, 1816, 1824 and 1828, including its 1832 nomination of Andrew Jackson for president. It follows up with a name change, and the establishment of the Democratic National Committee, but then leaps over the Civil War and all of its issues to talk about the end of the 19th Century, William Jennings Bryan and women's suffrage.

A spokesman with the Democrats refused to comment for WND on any of the issues. "You're not going to get a comment," said the spokesman who identified himself as Luis.

"Why would Democrats skip over their own history from 1848 to 1900?" Barton asked. "Perhaps because it's not the kind of civil rights history they want to talk about &#65533; perhaps because it is not the kind of civil rights history they want to have on their website."
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#954239 Jul 26, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to limit the collateral damage in my war on Topix morons. Educating these idiots by illustrating their hypocrisy is taking longer than I thought, they still don't get it.
Dumb Dave, still talking to himself...

Senile old idiot.

ROTFLMAO!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#954240 Jul 26, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word here: ALLUDED, as in not proven fact
here we go again with the Saddam link, please give it up.
The Middle Eastern men at flight schools occurred during the Bush administration
and finally, the motive for the Oklahoma city bombing was what happened at Waco
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1321244.stm
BTW where do you come up with these fairy tales
This is where it's from:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/shield...

Take a look at what they read; it'll make your head spin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 54 min susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 2 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]