Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,816)

Showing posts 876,301 - 876,320 of1,072,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't. I traveled many times to Buenos Aires and Montevideo, Uruguay during the 80's for our business. Met many interesting people there and bought from factories owned by people orignally German Jews, also Italians and Irish! Beautiful city., they all consider themselves Argentine. Had an issue in transit to Urugusy during the Falklands issue, traveling with American passport, they sent a soldier to accompany me to domestic airport!! Couldn't wait to get to Uruguay!
Juan Peron sold Argentine passports to Nazis. Carlos Menem ancestry is Syrian! An interesting time.
Peron supported Odessa, the SS organization. Eichmann was in Argentina before his neck tie party in Israel

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Crooks in Washington DC is not a lie...

"The least honest place in the country, by far, was Washington DC where only 80% of residents paid for their tea. In fact, DC was so dishonest that someone stole Honest Tea CEO Seth Goldman's bike on the day of the test."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/the_mos...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Peron supported Odessa, the SS organization. Eichmann was in Argentina before his neck tie party in Israel
Yes, Nazis hunted for life. Karma.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's one of her 'logic' scenarios that she can't explain.
Or "common sense" or whatever.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You have a pretty low opinion of your neighbors.
My neighbors didn't vote for him.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you need to look up "projection". Lying is not a quality I embrace, wish for, or practice.
Its what y'all do because your ideology cannot stand on its own without the support of lies.
You lied in your second sentence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey no life. You are here every time I occasionally visit. How old are you?
Wow no life, you're here every time I occasionally drop in. What the fck is in your lunchbox?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Both parents were Italian and he would be considered ethnically Italian in the US.
There is no ethnic Italian in the US, go the census.gov and quit making things up.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Actually no, that stupid ckskr and others like him have been dragging that sht around topix for a while. Scott would have been arrested in Florida and faced a first hearing before a judge who may or may not have cut him loose. Had that happened in the Zimmerman case you wouldn't be making yourself look stupid.
Cops in FL can't cite SYG, or self defense as a way to dispose of a shooting, particularly a shooting where the deceased is yet to be identified.
Who decided to send George home with his wife and the nice federal air marshal? Need a name here__pal, someone sent George home previous to any real investigation. Who was it?
So you've got nothing to offer beyond your typical e-mutt e-sht but type you must LMAO.
It must really sk to be you!
All opinion. An opinion of a drunk, I might add. You wouldnt make it on a jury.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday's news. Nobody cares.
Its not about the trial, its about whether or not you people are aware when you lie or perpetuate a lie. I know you do it intentionally so I'm not talking about you. I want to know if Carol, DBDumbfck, Flack, etc. know when they're lying or do they really believe the what they're saying.

I've come up with three easily testable questions:

Carol seems convinced that an eyewitness testified that Martin threw the first punch. No such evidence exists.

Carol swore up and down, even posted the truncated 911 transcript that Zimmerman agreed to meet the police back at the mailbox. The end of the transcript has Zimmerman telling dispatch to have the police call him and he'd tell them where he was.

Carol is convinced that one member of the minority Party in both houses stopped all legislative attempts to regulate Fannie and Freddie.

None of these things "facts" are facts and I'm curious as to how "facts" fit into their alternate universe.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! More homoerotic fantasy from the closet queen.
Only an idiot would come to that conclusion from what I posted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

When 2013 is 2005...

Bubbles that burst?

Its "pig out" time for the credit risk borrower at the GovMint tittie!

"As second (and third, and fourth, and so on) liens come back, one more piece of the last credit bubble puzzle falls into place."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-23/2013...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What Galt believes or suspects isn't relevant to the facts son.
What Galt believes or suspects is of a personal nature and nothing to do with the facts.
Yep, he has made that perfectly clear. Sure glad he clear that up for us.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about the trial, its about whether or not you people are aware when you lie or perpetuate a lie. I know you do it intentionally so I'm not talking about you. I want to know if Carol, DBDumbfck, Flack, etc. know when they're lying or do they really believe the what they're saying.
Carol seems convinced that an eyewitness testified that Martin threw the first punch. No such evidence exists.
Carol swore up and down, even posted the truncated 911 transcript that Zimmerman agreed to meet the police back at the mailbox. The end of the transcript has Zimmerman telling dispatch to have the police call him and he'd tell them where he was.
Carol is convinced that one member of the minority Party in both houses stopped all legislative attempts to regulate Fannie and Freddie.
None of these things "facts" are facts and I'm curious as to how "facts" fit into their alternate universe.
No difference between your lies and their "lies".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me $85 billion a month in borrowed/printed money from the Fed and I'll make the economy skyrocket.
Interesting to see you rooting for the fatcats on Wall Street, but what about my neighbors Leroy and Shaquanda Jones? They're still out of work.
Why are you cheering for Wall Street fatcats and obscenely wealthy hedge fund managers?
Now don't run away and hide as usual.
You don't understand QE3 so don't even pretend and I won't waste my time trying to explain it to you. I disagree with it, its creating another bubble but that's how Keynesian economics work, bubble - burst - repeat.

I'm rooting for my own portfolio, the Wall Streeters will do what they will do. I'm making money, that's what concerns me.

I have nothing against hedge fund managers except for the way Washington tilts the field in their favor. I don't know what income tax rates you pay but the lowest rate I've paid is around 20% and that's with a lot of finagling. They pay a flat 15% because they fund political campaigns. Do you think its right for you to pay 28% when you're earning $60k a year while they make millions and pay a flat 15%? Capital gains are income and need to be taxed the same rate as earned income.

I don't think income should be taxed at all but I sure as hell don't like getting screwed because I don't contribute to Demopublican re-election campaign funds.

I don't expect you to understand any of that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either a nut case or a nutcase...
GZ was found 'not guilty'
give it a rest...
or go kill yourself...
bye bye...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

While our Liberal nut cases scream about racism...

"As hospitals buy medical practices, patients face thousands of dollars in new charges"

http://www.ctmirror.org/story/hospitals-buy-m...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
More honesty, what your hero, the racist, dirbag Oblama and his criminal , racist henchman Eric Holder have done for this country:
Race relations plummeted since Obama took office, says poll | The ...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/25/race-relati... ...
17 hours ago ... 45 percent of whites and 58 percent African-Americans now believe race relations are very or fairly bad.
You must be so proud.
Why do y'all think he's my hero?

That's your own inflamed stupidity. If I think you're an idiot it doesn't mean I think Obama's a saint. Obama came right out and said that unelected bureaucrats had the authority to order the execution of US citizens anywhere in the world without due process. In my opinion, he should be executed or at least tried for crimes against humanity for that.

I don't expect you to understand any of that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you listen too. good for you.
No, you're a moronic cow taking notes from a moron who knows exactly how stupid you are, end of story.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, the poor little mau mau's they don't have ID's to vote , oh, poor, poor pitiful them. I guess their ho's have the ID's necessary sign up for food stamps, cable TV, welfare, Obamaphones, etc.
Oh yeah, and you're a racist which makes you the lowest form of humanity. Nothing to offer, no future.

Goodbye.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 876,301 - 876,320 of1,072,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Brian_G 45,558
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min loose cannon 173,744
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 29 min Corrupt Democrats 1,831
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 97,455
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,543
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 68,163
Make 1000$ instantly 6 hr generalwon1 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search