Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
876,201 - 876,220 of 1,080,460 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
Tits Magee

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Boy, the dinner bell must be really clanging tonight, huh?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Another person with the name Zimmerman"N" has been getting death threats from Democrats/racists/pigs.

Hey libtards, that's you...

Scumbags.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening topix friends!
Hoping that all my "opponents" so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!!
You must admit my newest sockpuppet "obama_the_pe nius" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!! He is another of my favorites and by far one of the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "FLORIDUH" may come forth today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends repeating over and over:
"I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!
I am slightly worn out right now as I was here all day judging posts and talking the entire away to myself with all my sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement!
I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, keep up the judging without me while I get some chow from the hospital canteen. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point. After I have my cafeteria style din-din and get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength of course!!), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will return relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed, ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!! See you in bit!
PS! If anyone wants to hook up with me (men only!!!) please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life.
Call me, please!!!!
Warmest and most desperate regards: "Waxman"
How's your Weener old Democrat? Should we call you limpy?

Baawaaahhh!!!!

Dumb Dave, Grey Sock, Coward = limpy.

Baawaaahhh!!!!
Tits Magee

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Like his dad, Tits was a massive stone block of a man like some kind of Transformer doll on TV or in the cartoons. At 5 years old his mom had enrolled him in karate classes at the Y and after two nights they'd sent him home with an honorary black belt and instructions not to return. At 5 years old Tits was nearly 5'-4" and weighed 112 pounds and showed no signs of slowing down.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Democrat Governor (our worst Governor) gets BOOS galore.
The folks are getting sick of Democrats who are leftwing awholes.
"Dannel Malloy Booed At Baseball Game (VIDEO)"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/dann...
lol! You believe the Huffington Post?

wow.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt suspects that all other living Presidents (and some that are not) have verifiable original birth certificates.
Galt has one. Do you?
What Galt believes or suspects isn't relevant to the facts son.

What Galt believes or suspects is of a personal nature and nothing to do with the facts.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you lie. The president of White Castle was on TV today and said in his company all workers, not in management do not work more than 30 hours a week. I know a man who owns a number of grocery stores in Montana and Idaho that does not permit clerks, shelf stockers, etc. to work more than 30 hours per week.
Quit lying.
Peace
KMA
two example does not mean all.

First of all, were these PT employees just hired? were they once FT?

No.

The truth is this. Prior to the passing of the ACA, some companies utilized part time employees to void paying them certain benefits like health insurance, vacations, sick days, etc.

It has been going on for decades.

Along comes the ACA mandate and our dumbass ignorant right whiners at as though using PTers to avoid paying benefits is something new.

You people are so GD stupid you don't know that the percentage of companies under the employee mandate is under 5%. Of those 5%, the vast majority already offer health insurance.

This is what I love about you people. Every GD day you demonstrate just how uneducated & uninformed you are.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Annoying & insignificant little person:
<quoted text>
Democrat for sure.
lol! Yes you are son! I'm glad you've recognized your deficiency.

So please, maintain your status in life.

It makes it easier for the rest of us who prefer to move forward!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday's news. Nobody cares.
lol! You mean... like Obama's BC?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry moron. Half of the states are not expanding Medicaid. If you had a clue, well, forget it. You don't because you are a Democrat.
Let me sum it up for you, libtard in terms you "might" be able to comprehend.
FUBAR.
You've described the republican party and their potential hijackers... the t-p!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Damn the torpedoes"? Nobody but old oddballs say that.
Old moron.
You must not be American son! And you SURELY must hate the US Constitution!

And you're certainly not military!

http://www.history.navy.mil/trivia/trivia02.h...

"Damn the torpedoes, Full speed ahead!"

Admiral David Glasgow Farragut (1801-1870). Aboard Hartford, Farragut entered Mobile Bay, Alabama, 5 August 1864, in two columns, with armored monitors leading and a fleet of wooden ships following. When the lead monitor Tecumseh was demolished by a mine, the wooden ship Brooklyn stopped, and the line drifted in confusion toward Fort Morgan. As disaster seemed imminent, Farragut gave the orders embodied by these famous words. He swung his own ship clear and headed across the mines, which failed to explode. The fleet followed and anchored above the forts, which, now isolated, surrendered one by one. The torpedoes to which Farragut and his contemporaries referred would today be described as tethered mines.
[Hearn, Chester G. Admiral David Glasgow Farragut: The Civil War Years.(Annapolis, MD: Naval Institute Press, 1988): 263-265. According to the book by Admiral Farragut's son, The Life of David Glasgow Farragut, First Admiral of the United States Navy,(New York: D. Appleton and Company, 1879), pages 416-417, Admiral Farragut said "Damn the torpedoes! Four bells! Captain Crayton, go ahead! Joucett, full speed!"]

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

O'bama administration PROFILES!!! who knew?
President Obama was bound to receive a warm response from the audience attending his speech at the University of Central Missouri yesterday — because some students who disagreed with him weren’t allowed into the building.

Christopher White of The College Fix reports that students wearing “Tea Party T-Shirts and others who wore patriotic or Republican-inspired clothing” were turned away at the door under the guise of security concerns, despite the fact that they held tickets to the event.

I’d like to offer a helpful tip to all College Republicans who hope to attend an Obama speech in the future: Odds of admission improve if you wear a Che Guevara t-shirt, an “I Heart Kim Jong Un” campaign button, and/or a ballcap displaying the slogan “Obama Girl” prominently above the brim.

O'bama is not the president of ALL Americans.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we look at some numbers.
316 million total population.
86.4 million under 20.
40.5 million over 65.
1.6 million disabled.
21 million in universities.
130 million full time jobs.
8.2 million part time jobs.
The ratio of full time to part time jobs is 15.8.
Your economic recovery is creating 5 times as many part time jobs as full time jobs.
The real percentage of people available for work but not working is 17 percent.
The annual deficit is 1.3 trillioin, down from 1.6 trillion it grew to before the TEA Party came to Congress in 2011.
The total debt is 17 trillion. The US economy is only 15 trillion.
The debt grows at 8 percent each year, while the calculated economic growth is only 2 percent. The real (private) economy that actually pays for everything is stagnant, and is only about 12 trillion.
So, the debt is one and a half times as big as what pays it.
And, the debt grows at almost 8 percent a year.
A stagnant economy has to pay a debt that is one and a half times its size and grows at 8 percent every year.
An idiot can tell you this system will collapse. What we need to do to fix it is to stop borrowing money. That is the 1.3 trillion dollars every year.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
June 2013 TTL FT 135,707,000 PT 8,200,000

Total when the job losses ended in 2009:

Ttl FT 129,320,000 PT 9.2 million.

Now, I realize you aren't too swift but since Obama got us growing again, 6.5 million new ft jobs. 1 million fewer PT jobs./

So explain how 6.5 million is 5 times as many as a negative 1 million?

The projected deficit this year is under 760 billion is not not even close to your 1.3 trillion number.

How? Economic growth.

You are either a liar or dumber than sh*t. Or in other words, a Tea Party member.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican controlled states.
Another example of Republicans f*cking over their constituents for political gain.
Billions of free federal dollars going into their State's economies turn down. Yet, ACA tax money coming out.
Republicans are just plain dumber than sh*t.
Sure thing, Emoron. Whatever you say, idiot.

Baawaaahhh!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but this is funnier than hell. Karma?
Darwin's Curse, I suppose. They went back into the cookie dough for another try in the oven - a better one, hopefully - next time.
Even Trayvon wasn't this funny.
Carol? Aunt Batty Lou? Lois Lane? This is your compatriot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

More Invasion of Privacy by the Obama DiKKKtatorship

The U.S. government has demanded that major Internet companies divulge users' stored passwords, according to two industry sources familiar with these orders, which represent an escalation in surveillance techniques that has not previously been disclosed.

If the government is able to determine a person's password, which is typically stored in encrypted form, the credential could be used to log in to an account to peruse confidential correspondence or even impersonate the user. Obtaining it also would aid in deciphering encrypted devices in situations where passwords are reused.

"I've certainly seen them ask for passwords," said one Internet industry source who spoke on condition of anonymity. "We push back."

A second person who has worked at a large Silicon Valley company confirmed that it received legal requests from the federal government for stored passwords. Companies "really heavily scrutinize" these requests, the person said. "There's a lot of 'over my dead body.'"

Some of the government orders demand not only a user's password but also the encryption algorithm and the so-called salt, according to a person familiar with the requests. A salt is a random string of letters or numbers used to make it more difficult to reverse the encryption process and determine the original password. Other orders demand the secret question codes often associated with user accounts.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That irrelevant, the point is the lie you've repeated over and over that an eyewitness testified that Martin threw the first punch.
I only want one thing:
Did you know you were lying or were you led to that conclusion by your preferred news source or did you make an assumption and present it as a fact?
Used logic, pretty much. Only one of them had a fractured nose, two black eyes and was overtaken.

I also happen to believe Zimmerman was telling the truth.

If you agree with the verdict, why do you keep splitting hairs?

Are you just trying to be argumentative? Or are you bored?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said he wasn't good at blowing smoke up people's asses.
Oops! More homoerotic fantasy from the closet queen.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the investigation has not found any political motivation behind it. Fox just keeps chewing that bone for ratings. Glad you've found a home with tabloids but don't expect me to answer for every piece of tripe they churn out.
Now, when you gonna answer the questions I was asking long before you asked the above.
That's very rude.
The nature of the targets makes a prima facie case for political motivation, for all but the blind.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lily drinks "green", all-natural alcohol and is considering switching to E85...
An eco-minded flaming-azzhole is heart-warming(about 245 degrees)
Oh yes, you have a "flaming azzhole"; we get it you sicko.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Shot, Boy Fatally, in Chicago 22 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min TRD 67,982
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,674
Amy 7-26 36 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min truth 48,919
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,381
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE