Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#953994 Jul 25, 2013
When 2013 is 2005...

Bubbles that burst?

Its "pig out" time for the credit risk borrower at the GovMint tittie!

"As second (and third, and fourth, and so on) liens come back, one more piece of the last credit bubble puzzle falls into place."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-23/2013...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#953995 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What Galt believes or suspects isn't relevant to the facts son.
What Galt believes or suspects is of a personal nature and nothing to do with the facts.
Yep, he has made that perfectly clear. Sure glad he clear that up for us.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953996 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about the trial, its about whether or not you people are aware when you lie or perpetuate a lie. I know you do it intentionally so I'm not talking about you. I want to know if Carol, DBDumbfck, Flack, etc. know when they're lying or do they really believe the what they're saying.
I've come up with three easily testable questions:
Carol seems convinced that an eyewitness testified that Martin threw the first punch. No such evidence exists.
Carol swore up and down, even posted the truncated 911 transcript that Zimmerman agreed to meet the police back at the mailbox. The end of the transcript has Zimmerman telling dispatch to have the police call him and he'd tell them where he was.
Carol is convinced that one member of the minority Party in both houses stopped all legislative attempts to regulate Fannie and Freddie.
None of these things "facts" are facts and I'm curious as to how "facts" fit into their alternate universe.
No difference between your lies and their "lies".

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953997 Jul 25, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me $85 billion a month in borrowed/printed money from the Fed and I'll make the economy skyrocket.
Interesting to see you rooting for the fatcats on Wall Street, but what about my neighbors Leroy and Shaquanda Jones? They're still out of work.
Why are you cheering for Wall Street fatcats and obscenely wealthy hedge fund managers?
Now don't run away and hide as usual.
You don't understand QE3 so don't even pretend and I won't waste my time trying to explain it to you. I disagree with it, its creating another bubble but that's how Keynesian economics work, bubble - burst - repeat.

I'm rooting for my own portfolio, the Wall Streeters will do what they will do. I'm making money, that's what concerns me.

I have nothing against hedge fund managers except for the way Washington tilts the field in their favor. I don't know what income tax rates you pay but the lowest rate I've paid is around 20% and that's with a lot of finagling. They pay a flat 15% because they fund political campaigns. Do you think its right for you to pay 28% when you're earning $60k a year while they make millions and pay a flat 15%? Capital gains are income and need to be taxed the same rate as earned income.

I don't think income should be taxed at all but I sure as hell don't like getting screwed because I don't contribute to Demopublican re-election campaign funds.

I don't expect you to understand any of that.

Location hidden

#953998 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about the trial, its about whether or not you people are aware when you lie or perpetuate a lie. I know you do it intentionally so I'm not talking about you. I want to know if Carol, DBDumbfck, Flack, etc. know when they're lying or do they really believe the what they're saying.
I've come up with three easily testable questions:
Carol seems convinced that an eyewitness testified that Martin threw the first punch. No such evidence exists.
Carol swore up and down, even posted the truncated 911 transcript that Zimmerman agreed to meet the police back at the mailbox. The end of the transcript has Zimmerman telling dispatch to have the police call him and he'd tell them where he was.
Carol is convinced that one member of the minority Party in both houses stopped all legislative attempts to regulate Fannie and Freddie.
None of these things "facts" are facts and I'm curious as to how "facts" fit into their alternate universe.
You are either a nut case or a nutcase...
GZ was found 'not guilty'
give it a rest...
or go kill yourself...
bye bye...

Location hidden

#953999 Jul 25, 2013
While our Liberal nut cases scream about racism...

"As hospitals buy medical practices, patients face thousands of dollars in new charges"

http://www.ctmirror.org/story/hospitals-buy-m...

Location hidden

#954000 Jul 25, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
More honesty, what your hero, the racist, dirbag Oblama and his criminal , racist henchman Eric Holder have done for this country:
Race relations plummeted since Obama took office, says poll | The ...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/25/race-relati... ...
17 hours ago ... 45 percent of whites and 58 percent African-Americans now believe race relations are very or fairly bad.
You must be so proud.
Why do y'all think he's my hero?

That's your own inflamed stupidity. If I think you're an idiot it doesn't mean I think Obama's a saint. Obama came right out and said that unelected bureaucrats had the authority to order the execution of US citizens anywhere in the world without due process. In my opinion, he should be executed or at least tried for crimes against humanity for that.

Location hidden

#954001 Jul 25, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you listen too. good for you.
No, you're a moronic cow taking notes from a moron who knows exactly how stupid you are, end of story.

Location hidden

#954002 Jul 25, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, the poor little mau mau's they don't have ID's to vote , oh, poor, poor pitiful them. I guess their ho's have the ID's necessary sign up for food stamps, cable TV, welfare, Obamaphones, etc.
Oh yeah, and you're a racist which makes you the lowest form of humanity. Nothing to offer, no future.

Goodbye.

Location hidden

#954003 Jul 25, 2013
While apes march...

"(AP) Spirit AeroSystems says it is laying off about 360 employees at its Kansas and Oklahoma facilities..."

"...the action is a strategic move to make the company more competitive in a cost-sensitive environment."

http://www.kfdi.com/news/local/Wichita-aircra...

Location hidden

#954004 Jul 25, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not guilty, what word don't you understand? There's only 2.
"Not guilty" is not the same as "innocent". It only means the prosecution could not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Sheesh but you're an idiot!

Location hidden

#954005 Jul 25, 2013
Pound your chest...

stomp around...

protest...make a lot of noise...

"Spirit Aerosystems , a major supplier to Boeing , Airbus and other aircraft makers, is expected to lay off about 300 people on Thursday, a union leader said."

http://www.foxbusiness.com/news/2013/07/24/30...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#954006 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how? just like Zimmerman....
Scott says he acted in self defense...
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...
what's good for the goose.....should be good for the FOXbot.
the witnesses & According to 15-year-old James Cervini, one of the three white kids, and Christopher’s cousin, Scott shot Christopher after the teen yelled,“Please don’t shoot me, I’m just a kid.” which proved there was no threat to Roderick Scott life and Roderick Scott the Black Man took justice into his own hands and got away with it.

Location hidden

#954007 Jul 25, 2013
Him...her...someone else..

Not me...

"AC Fire Department potentially facing 50+ layoffs"

http://www.nbc40.net/story/22924965/ac-fire-d...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#954008 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do y'all think he's my hero?
That's your own inflamed stupidity. If I think you're an idiot it doesn't mean I think Obama's a saint. Obama came right out and said that unelected bureaucrats had the authority to order the execution of US citizens anywhere in the world without due process. In my opinion, he should be executed or at least tried for crimes against humanity for that.
You've said he's your hero many times.

Location hidden

#954009 Jul 25, 2013
Life sucks...

someone has to be the sacrificial lamb...

"...Britt said the cuts to reach a balanced budget result in 84 teaching or teaching assistant positions that were filled in 2012-13 that won’t be filled in 2013-14."

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/jul/23/blou...

Location hidden

#954010 Jul 25, 2013
Politics and bidding...

you win some and you lose some...

"MIDDLETOWN — About 165 employees of Acme Bus Corp. will be out of a job next month."

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...

Location hidden

#954011 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Used logic, pretty much. Only one of them had a fractured nose, two black eyes and was overtaken.
I also happen to believe Zimmerman was telling the truth.
If you agree with the verdict, why do you keep splitting hairs?
Are you just trying to be argumentative? Or are you bored?
Ok, now we're getting somewhere.

Do you see the problem here?

You made several assumptions:

You assumed that since George had bruises Martin must have struck first. That doesn't mean that at all. I've thrown several first punches that didn't land but that doesn't mean I didn't start the fight.

You happen to believe Zimmerman. Even though he frequently contradicted his own statements you just believe him. Had you been able to hear Martin's side of the story what then?

So, you made some assumptions then stated repeatedly that an eyewitness had testified that Martin threw the first punch when in fact you had constructed that "fact" yourself.

So, you lied (I forgot the euphemism I had said I would use) so you have any idea why you lied?

Location hidden

#954012 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The nature of the targets makes a prima facie case for political motivation, for all but the blind.
Not when progressive groups were also found to have received extra scrutiny too. It has to be all or none.

I've come to the conclusion that, as I well know, teabaggers are pretty stupid. It makes sense to me that they would fck up a 501(c)3 application, they're not easy.
Waxman

Tallinn, Estonia

#954013 Jul 25, 2013
It took him a while but Tits Magee grew up. He noticed right off that there were few career opportunities open to a man of his size so he took a few criminal justice courses at BU and did a ten year stint with the BPD which at least taught him that there was a pretty fine line between crime and punishment and, just for a lark, he chose to come down on the punishment side of the equation.

Tits met a lot of good people during his time on the force and made some loyal friends, but none so loyal as Lieutenant Richard Leggs who everybody referred to as Resles because once that fucker started movin' you'd better get out of his way.

Tits and Resles, Resles and Tits, after the first three months at the station they were inseparable. Nobody dared make any joke about the closeness of their relationship, they just left it alone and tried to look down whenever one or the other of them passed them in the hall or on the street or in a bar. That was a lot of beef to have bearing down on you so the entire force deferred to the two men without fail. See that? Sometimes even stupid people make the right decisions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 10-25 4 min PEllen 1
Man fatally stabbed, 8 other people shot in Thu... 26 min reality is a crutch 1
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 49 min Swedenforever 54,525
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min scirocco 68,668
Health tips from healthy 70 yr. old 1 hr actorvet 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,824
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]