Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
876,121 - 876,140 of 1,081,641 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... but certainly not your lack of intelligence son!
As Galt pointed out, they are here to voice their personal opinions. To base things on facts would require some form of an education.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
14 year old Mary Therese laBoeuf lay in her bed in her Grandfather's trailer in south Louisiana in a pool of sweat. The trailer was aluminum, full out in the sun, and had a black tar roof that leaked down into her room whenever it rained. But it hadn't rained in a long, long time and the trailer walls were too hot to touch. Waves of heat radiated inward from the crumbling ceiling so's you could literally see them in the sweltering space.
She could hear her Grandfather out with the TV popping another beer can every 5 minutes as he railed along with Greta Van Sustern or whatever that dumb bitch's name is and Mary was sick of it all, sick of Louisiana, sick of the news, and most of all sick of this fucking trailer. To make matters worse she was on her period and though she got some blessed relief from the unwelcome attentions of the old drunk in the next room during these times, the cramps and the bloating almost killed her in the heat.
She jumped up and shook out of her T-shirt, then though better of it and put it back on. Then, barefooted, she padded through to the refrigerator, opened the door and bent in to see what was inside. That's all it took and as she bent over her Grandfather leapt up onto her back and stuck his pointy little male member into her be-hind and Mary screamed and spun around in anger which slammed the old man's drunken head off the door of the refrigerator and he fell off her then holdin' his head while his pointy little white penis spurted all over the torn vinyl floor with little blue flowers on it.
Mary could see he was bad hurt but she kicked him in the genitals anyways and he screamed and passed out so Mary turned back around and scanned the inside once more. The only things in there were beers and a bunch of celery so she grabbed the old celery and slammed the refrigerator door and stomped back to her sweltering room.
You own this, tenzing.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

OKAY LETS PUT THE BIRTHER ISSUE TO REST IF BARAK OBAMA WAS BORN OF BLACK AMERICAN PARENTS WHO LONG RICH HISTORY OF SERVICE IN AMERICA was KNOWN OLD NABISCO WOULD HAVE TO STFU HOWEVER HIS NAME IS NOT CASSIUS CLAY, MAJIC JOHNSON, MICHEAL JORDAN I BET YOU ANY MONEY YOU CAN FIND A BLACK PERSON WHO KNOWS THESE BLACK AMERICANS WHOSE BLACK HISTORY IS AMERICAN OBAMA IS A WHITE AMERICAN AND KENYAN NO BLACK HISTORY IN AMERICA NO SHARE CROPPER NO SLAVE NO JIM CROW NOTHING HE HAS NOT PAID ANY DUES IN THE BLACK EXPIERIENCE IN AMERICA OR THE WORLD NOT EVEN IN HIS FATHERS HOME LAND OF KENYA, WAS A BLACK AMERICAN NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE DEMOCRATS SUBURBAN LIBERALS DO NOT LIKE HETEROSEXUAL BLACK MEN BECAUSE THEY ARE MEN BLACK AMERICANS ARE ASHAMED OF THEIR HISTORY IN AMERICA SO THE FIRST HAS NO HISTORY IN AMERICAN BLACK STRUGGLE REALLY HIS PRESENCE BRINGS HOPE SO THE RED TAILS THEIR HISTORY DIDNT BRING HOPE THE SOLDIERS WHO FOUGHT IN NAM the CIVIL WAR race RIOTS IN TULSA THE SURVIVAL OF THE BLACK RACE IN AMERICA WAS NOT HOPE WE HAD TO TAKE THE FACE OF LIBERAL DEMOCRAT BIGOTRY THEY LAUGH AT HOW SIMPLE BLACKS ARE EVERYDAY WHAT IS OBAMA SAVING BLACK PEOPLE FROM ITS NOT POVERTY BLACKS DID GREAT BEFORE OBAMA JAY Z WAS RICH BEFORE OBAMA BILL RUSSELL WON AND COACHED A RACISTS BASKETBALL TEAM WHEN BLACKS COULDNT EAT AT JUNIORS IN BROOKLYN NYC BILL RUSSELL IS HOPE WHY IS HIS STORY LOST wow
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon, he'll just be a pool of melted butter.
... or pig fat!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're a Fool and let's stop there:)
... but you're the bigger fool (and let's stop there.)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sarcasm = insults?
awful thin skin you nutjobs have.
It's a matter of degree and implementation.

Thick skin CAN be critically necessary for survival in certain environments.

Thin skin CAN be critically necessary in certain environments, too, for effectiveness.

Selective thickness can create an optimum for a person's aggregate effectiveness.

A Football Player may not make a good Concert Pianist but a Concert Pianist may not make a good Football Player.

Just think of me as a Heisman Trophy winner who can burn up the Concert Keyboard:)
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, nothing better to do today again? You must be one bored puppy! What else do you do with your time besides make silly remarks to amuse yourself here all day and night? Just curious.
I do all sorts of things son.

And I'm sure you wouldn't understand most of them since it would take intelligence!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an opinion site.
Do your own research.
They think its fox news.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, she shouldn't post her "opinions" as facts. Perhaps she should preface everything with "IMO". It does, however, explain why you people seem so stupid. Facts don't seem to matter to Rethugs.
They normally have a problem with that as you can see.

It's a normal knee-jerk reaction of theirs!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> President Barack Obama's popularity goes up when he goes out and talks with the American people about the economy. Americans like their American President Barack Obama better than any U S President since John F. Kennedy. I'd rather see our President Barack Obama at home talking to us, rolling up his sleeves and working beside us, than running off to a foreign country with the troops to fight in some God-forsaken war that we had no business becoming involved in like his no-good, stupid predecessor who will go nameless out of respect for the intelligence of the American public.
No one ever said he wasn't good at blowing smoke up people's asses.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ah. a ray of light breaks through.
so tell me Galt, are you the Galt from the first Topix birther thread?
ah. a ray of light breaks through.

From your Left ear and through to your Right ear.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

DID THE DEMOCRATS SO CALLED ANTIPOVERTY end poverty what is different for BLACKS SINCE BECOMING DEMOCRATIC SERFS ONE THING THAT HAVE CHANGED BLACKS KILL MORE BLACKS BECAUSE DEMOCRATS SAYS ITS OK SINCE "WE CANT DO IT OVERTLY ANYMORE" LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER AND WE WILL TELL THEM THE WHITEMAN MADE YOU DO IT ITS OKAY ITS YOUR CONDITION FROM SLAVERY AND JIM CROW BUT IT WAS DEMOCRATS WHO HELD SLAVES AND JIM CROW DEMOCRATS ITS OKAY FOR BLACKS TO KILL BLACK WHAT DO THEY CARE

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday's news. Nobody cares.
We are 5 years into the darkness and Bush-Bashing is still used to cover for the Magic Negro.

Will this happen with the George Zimmerman case, too?

Each time A Purple Drank Thug takes another dirt nap, the black racists and clueless white Liberals will be pulling up Florida boycotts, George's "murder", Saint Trayvon, Son of Magic Negro and how we need to raise more tax revenue fo' po' Trayvons on the wrong path....

The Race Ball MUST be kept in play at all times and into perpetuity.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bogus news___LMAO you couldn't even find a FOX affiliate to link.
The guy shot one, did the other two evaporate? Or did they testify?
A fkn news site with angels and unicorns for a logo is a first, thanks for the belly laugh dummy.
Scott was arrested and booked immediately and eventually stood on the reduced charge of manslaughter.
Tell me why I had to weed through three pages of right wing slop to find a somewhere near believable link to this non story?
On second thought, save your time.
If Zimmerman had been arrested and booked immediately, your stupid racist azz would have never known about Trayvon Martin.
That was the first you heard of the roderick scott stort, seriously? Lmao.

If scott incident happened in florida, he would not have been arrested.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As Galt pointed out, they are here to voice their personal opinions. To base things on facts would require some form of an education.
You idiots blatantly say "I don't have to" when asked to prove what you post.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're getting your phony scandals mixed up now. James Rosen had nothing to do with Benghazi and it was resolved by the President Obama authorizing new protective guidelines for news reporters.
"Authorizing new protective guidelines" does not grant immunity from prosecution for committing a crime.

There is no resolution, yet.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We are 5 years into the darkness and Bush-Bashing is still used to cover for the Magic Negro.
Will this happen with the George Zimmerman case, too?
Each time A Purple Drank Thug takes another dirt nap, the black racists and clueless white Liberals will be pulling up Florida boycotts, George's "murder", Saint Trayvon, Son of Magic Negro and how we need to raise more tax revenue fo' po' Trayvons on the wrong path....
The Race Ball MUST be kept in play at all times and into perpetuity.
lol! Why son? Do you hate bushie boy's history?

I can tell you it's not a legacy to be proud of...

... but I know you are!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in the IRS committed any crime, prig.
Lois Lerner may have committed perjury in her testimony before Congress.

Other crimes are still under investigation.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Barack Obama criticizes "distractions, political posturing and phony scandals..."
Bet the families of the Benghazi victims don't think it's a phony scandal.
Bet conservatives whose names and addressed were leaked to a liberal website and posted don't think it's a phony scandal.
Bet James Rosen, his parents and a number of Associated Press employees who had their private information illegally confiscated by the Attorney General don't think it's a phony scandal.
So what phony scandals are left?
Talk about political posturing.
He created the distractions.
Isn't the Magic Negro a Saul Alinsky apostle?

He is the black Bank Robber who convinces the Liberal Media to talk about the married Bank Manager having an affair with his secretary instead of his shooting a Teller and absconding with 10's of thousands.

And he's black so we have to cut him a lot of slack because of his poor ghetto upbringing and America's misinterpretation of black crime.

Blah, Blah, Blah.......

And then we ask "What robbery?". Go after the damned Bank Manager and the racist policies of Oppressive America!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
NSA leaker Edward Snowden damaged the “security of the country,” former President George W. Bush said in an interview.
Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.
“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.
Perhaps good and bad in one act, exposing abuses of privacy while damaging security.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min danetoo 68,038
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min edogxxx 97,548
Abby 7-28 36 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 39 min edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 174,860
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••