Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
876,101 - 876,120 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953793 Jul 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> President Barack Obama's popularity goes up when he goes out and talks with the American people about the economy. Americans like their American President Barack Obama better than any U S President since John F. Kennedy. I'd rather see our President Barack Obama at home talking to us, rolling up his sleeves and working beside us, than running off to a foreign country with the troops to fight in some God-forsaken war that we had no business becoming involved in like his no-good, stupid predecessor who will go nameless out of respect for the intelligence of the American public.
No one ever said he wasn't good at blowing smoke up people's asses.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#953794 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ah. a ray of light breaks through.
so tell me Galt, are you the Galt from the first Topix birther thread?
ah. a ray of light breaks through.

From your Left ear and through to your Right ear.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#953795 Jul 25, 2013
DID THE DEMOCRATS SO CALLED ANTIPOVERTY end poverty what is different for BLACKS SINCE BECOMING DEMOCRATIC SERFS ONE THING THAT HAVE CHANGED BLACKS KILL MORE BLACKS BECAUSE DEMOCRATS SAYS ITS OK SINCE "WE CANT DO IT OVERTLY ANYMORE" LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER AND WE WILL TELL THEM THE WHITEMAN MADE YOU DO IT ITS OKAY ITS YOUR CONDITION FROM SLAVERY AND JIM CROW BUT IT WAS DEMOCRATS WHO HELD SLAVES AND JIM CROW DEMOCRATS ITS OKAY FOR BLACKS TO KILL BLACK WHAT DO THEY CARE

Lapeer, MI

#953796 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday's news. Nobody cares.
We are 5 years into the darkness and Bush-Bashing is still used to cover for the Magic Negro.

Will this happen with the George Zimmerman case, too?

Each time A Purple Drank Thug takes another dirt nap, the black racists and clueless white Liberals will be pulling up Florida boycotts, George's "murder", Saint Trayvon, Son of Magic Negro and how we need to raise more tax revenue fo' po' Trayvons on the wrong path....

The Race Ball MUST be kept in play at all times and into perpetuity.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953797 Jul 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bogus news___LMAO you couldn't even find a FOX affiliate to link.
The guy shot one, did the other two evaporate? Or did they testify?
A fkn news site with angels and unicorns for a logo is a first, thanks for the belly laugh dummy.
Scott was arrested and booked immediately and eventually stood on the reduced charge of manslaughter.
Tell me why I had to weed through three pages of right wing slop to find a somewhere near believable link to this non story?
On second thought, save your time.
If Zimmerman had been arrested and booked immediately, your stupid racist azz would have never known about Trayvon Martin.
That was the first you heard of the roderick scott stort, seriously? Lmao.

If scott incident happened in florida, he would not have been arrested.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953799 Jul 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As Galt pointed out, they are here to voice their personal opinions. To base things on facts would require some form of an education.
You idiots blatantly say "I don't have to" when asked to prove what you post.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953800 Jul 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're getting your phony scandals mixed up now. James Rosen had nothing to do with Benghazi and it was resolved by the President Obama authorizing new protective guidelines for news reporters.
"Authorizing new protective guidelines" does not grant immunity from prosecution for committing a crime.

There is no resolution, yet.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953801 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We are 5 years into the darkness and Bush-Bashing is still used to cover for the Magic Negro.
Will this happen with the George Zimmerman case, too?
Each time A Purple Drank Thug takes another dirt nap, the black racists and clueless white Liberals will be pulling up Florida boycotts, George's "murder", Saint Trayvon, Son of Magic Negro and how we need to raise more tax revenue fo' po' Trayvons on the wrong path....
The Race Ball MUST be kept in play at all times and into perpetuity.
lol! Why son? Do you hate bushie boy's history?

I can tell you it's not a legacy to be proud of...

... but I know you are!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953802 Jul 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in the IRS committed any crime, prig.
Lois Lerner may have committed perjury in her testimony before Congress.

Other crimes are still under investigation.

Lapeer, MI

#953803 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Barack Obama criticizes "distractions, political posturing and phony scandals..."
Bet the families of the Benghazi victims don't think it's a phony scandal.
Bet conservatives whose names and addressed were leaked to a liberal website and posted don't think it's a phony scandal.
Bet James Rosen, his parents and a number of Associated Press employees who had their private information illegally confiscated by the Attorney General don't think it's a phony scandal.
So what phony scandals are left?
Talk about political posturing.
He created the distractions.
Isn't the Magic Negro a Saul Alinsky apostle?

He is the black Bank Robber who convinces the Liberal Media to talk about the married Bank Manager having an affair with his secretary instead of his shooting a Teller and absconding with 10's of thousands.

And he's black so we have to cut him a lot of slack because of his poor ghetto upbringing and America's misinterpretation of black crime.

Blah, Blah, Blah.......

And then we ask "What robbery?". Go after the damned Bank Manager and the racist policies of Oppressive America!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953804 Jul 25, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
NSA leaker Edward Snowden damaged the “security of the country,” former President George W. Bush said in an interview.
Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.
“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.
Perhaps good and bad in one act, exposing abuses of privacy while damaging security.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953805 Jul 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh after Obama's inauguration:
“I disagree fervently with the people on our [GOP] side of the aisle who have caved and who say,‘Well, I hope he succeeds...I hope he fails."
Pretty much sums up the anti-American scumbag.
Only scumbags like you edit the quote to make it sound other than as stated.

Lapeer, MI

#953806 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
Used to be a bumper sticker "I came, I saw, I shopped."
Women liked that one.
The Magic Negro: "I came, I saw, I became confused:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953807 Jul 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, she shouldn't post her "opinions" as facts. Perhaps she should preface everything with "IMO". It does, however, explain why you people seem so stupid. Facts don't seem to matter to Rethugs.
Noting, as you did not, that this is merely your opinion.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#953808 Jul 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said he wasn't good at blowing smoke up people's asses.
You have a pretty low opinion of your neighbors.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953809 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the last thing that fired up those discussions was Obama's birthplace.
once that started i was back to copy & paste and slaying the fools as fast as they could hit enter.
All the copying and pasting in the world is worthless absent a verifiable original document, which apparently does not exist.

So, we will never know.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953810 Jul 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the driver did admit to being impatient with traffic and speeding while driving in the divider lane to pass other cars. He is certainly culpable in the death of the two women as he acted both "recklessly" and "negligently". Perhaps the case will send a message to other idiots.
Thank you for your opinion.

Lapeer, MI

#953811 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... but certainly not your lack of intelligence son!
Lack of intelligence cannot be described as a habit any more than your crossed-eyes can be described as a fashion statement.

But that arrow piercing through your head could be a reason for your lack of intelligence perhaps.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#953812 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman for Man of the Year!!:-)
I second the motion!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953813 Jul 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
If you look at the history of the Demcoratic Party, you'll find that immediately after World War II they became a functioning element of the communists trying to take over the world. The most prominent Democrat in the country aside from the sitting president, Alger Hiss, the administrative architect of the UN and the post-war reconstruction of the US State Department, was convicted while spying for the Soviet Union. This was devastating to the Democratic Party, and it took the communists in the Democratic Party almost 20 years to recover. That brings us to 1968 when the Democratic Party openly joined the communists.
Vietnam was nothing more than one of several proxy wars that were part of the Cold War. Had Ho Chi Minh not brought the Soviet Union into the civil war he started in Vietnam, it would have never been part of the Cold War and nobody would even know where it is.
Throughout the Cold War the Democratic Party sabotaged the United States and indoctrinated the population with lies. The only interruption to this was the period of time it took the communists in the Democratic Party to recover from the Alger Hiss conviction.
The Democrats have never been anti-war. They have always been pro-war, supporting every anti-American militant around the world.
Should we go over the history of Vietnam, how it became part of the Cold War, how the Democratic Party sabotaged the United States and South Vietnam, and the system of lies the Democrats invented that took more than 30 years to debunk?
Just for old time's sake, lets repeat some of those lies:
Lie number one: The war is unwinnable.
Lie number two: You can't win a war with a bunch of drug addicts. That lie came apart quickly after the American population began working with returning Vietnam veterans and saw first-hand this was a lie.
Lie number three: You can't fight an enemy you can't see.(How about you tell us how the NVA was devastated and running away from any fight and the Viet Cong didn't even exist as a military unit by 1970.)
Lie number four: The South Vietnamese wouldn't fight for themselves.(How about you tell us what happened in Vietnam in 1972 when the South Vietnamese defeated the single largest communist invasion of the entire war without assistance from US ground combat units.)
The Democrats and treasonous media indoctrinated the population so thuroughly with these lies, it took 30 years to get the truth to even be spoken.
Today, we see the same old Democrats that have existed through most of our lives. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to the Democrats.
Hush, the grownups are talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE