Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#953967 Jul 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol? Aunt Batty Lou? Lois Lane? This is your compatriot.
'If you fail to locate the polling station in your district you will not recv your new Obamaphone, you will not get your EBT card refilled, and you will not have your African balls washed!'
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953968 Jul 25, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily,
Ever read any of Donna Leon's Commissario Brunetti novels.
Angela introduced these...find the legal and ethical issues fascinating.
No I haven't. I traveled many times to Buenos Aires and Montevideo, Uruguay during the 80's for our business. Met many interesting people there and bought from factories owned by people orignally German Jews, also Italians and Irish! Beautiful city., they all consider themselves Argentine. Had an issue in transit to Urugusy during the Falklands issue, traveling with American passport, they sent a soldier to accompany me to domestic airport!! Couldn't wait to get to Uruguay!
Juan Peron sold Argentine passports to Nazis. Carlos Menem ancestry is Syrian! An interesting time.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953969 Jul 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Not intentional?
You are speeding
You are drunk
You are texting
Probably not intentional but in the above cases no charges should be levied?
Peace
KMA
Did you read the article? The women got out if their cars to help him, were electrocuted . It was an accident. No one forced them to do what they did. A tragedy yes, but I don't see the culpability here.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953970 Jul 25, 2013
OK folks!! 5:30 PM AZ time, and that can only mean one thing!! Yep, its time for "learnin ta spell wit jeantel"!!

The word for today is "DISAPPOINTMENT".

Now, let's have lil rachel use it in a sentence:

"ma parole officers tol me if ah miss disappointment they gunna send me backs to the big house"......
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953971 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Man jumps off a bridge trying to commit suicide. Two rescuers drown trying to save him. The potential suicide survives. Any crime here?
No
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953972 Jul 25, 2013
Texas tea party leader: GOP doesn’t want black people to vote

A tea party leader in Dallas is facing a backlash after saying the Republican Party doesn’t want African-American voters to show up at the polls.

“I’m going to be real honest with you,” Tea Party leader Ken Emanuelson said at a Dallas County Republican Party event on May 20.“The Republican Party doesn’t want black people to vote if they are going to vote 9-to-1 for Democrats.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/04/texas-t...

and why don't black people vote 9-to-1 for Republicans?

because they aren't stupid.
LCN Llin

United States

#953973 Jul 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't. I traveled many times to Buenos Aires and Montevideo, Uruguay during the 80's for our business. Met many interesting people there and bought from factories owned by people orignally German Jews, also Italians and Irish! Beautiful city., they all consider themselves Argentine. Had an issue in transit to Urugusy during the Falklands issue, traveling with American passport, they sent a soldier to accompany me to domestic airport!! Couldn't wait to get to Uruguay!
Juan Peron sold Argentine passports to Nazis. Carlos Menem ancestry is Syrian! An interesting time.
Peron supported Odessa, the SS organization. Eichmann was in Argentina before his neck tie party in Israel

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#953980 Jul 25, 2013
Crooks in Washington DC is not a lie...

"The least honest place in the country, by far, was Washington DC where only 80% of residents paid for their tea. In fact, DC was so dishonest that someone stole Honest Tea CEO Seth Goldman's bike on the day of the test."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/the_mos...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953984 Jul 25, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Peron supported Odessa, the SS organization. Eichmann was in Argentina before his neck tie party in Israel
Yes, Nazis hunted for life. Karma.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953985 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's one of her 'logic' scenarios that she can't explain.
Or "common sense" or whatever.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953986 Jul 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You have a pretty low opinion of your neighbors.
My neighbors didn't vote for him.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953987 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you need to look up "projection". Lying is not a quality I embrace, wish for, or practice.
Its what y'all do because your ideology cannot stand on its own without the support of lies.
You lied in your second sentence.

Location hidden

#953988 Jul 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey no life. You are here every time I occasionally visit. How old are you?
Wow no life, you're here every time I occasionally drop in. What the fck is in your lunchbox?

Location hidden

#953989 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Both parents were Italian and he would be considered ethnically Italian in the US.
There is no ethnic Italian in the US, go the census.gov and quit making things up.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953990 Jul 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Actually no, that stupid ckskr and others like him have been dragging that sht around topix for a while. Scott would have been arrested in Florida and faced a first hearing before a judge who may or may not have cut him loose. Had that happened in the Zimmerman case you wouldn't be making yourself look stupid.
Cops in FL can't cite SYG, or self defense as a way to dispose of a shooting, particularly a shooting where the deceased is yet to be identified.
Who decided to send George home with his wife and the nice federal air marshal? Need a name here__pal, someone sent George home previous to any real investigation. Who was it?
So you've got nothing to offer beyond your typical e-mutt e-sht but type you must LMAO.
It must really sk to be you!
All opinion. An opinion of a drunk, I might add. You wouldnt make it on a jury.

Location hidden

#953991 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday's news. Nobody cares.
Its not about the trial, its about whether or not you people are aware when you lie or perpetuate a lie. I know you do it intentionally so I'm not talking about you. I want to know if Carol, DBDumbfck, Flack, etc. know when they're lying or do they really believe the what they're saying.

I've come up with three easily testable questions:

Carol seems convinced that an eyewitness testified that Martin threw the first punch. No such evidence exists.

Carol swore up and down, even posted the truncated 911 transcript that Zimmerman agreed to meet the police back at the mailbox. The end of the transcript has Zimmerman telling dispatch to have the police call him and he'd tell them where he was.

Carol is convinced that one member of the minority Party in both houses stopped all legislative attempts to regulate Fannie and Freddie.

None of these things "facts" are facts and I'm curious as to how "facts" fit into their alternate universe.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953992 Jul 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! More homoerotic fantasy from the closet queen.
Only an idiot would come to that conclusion from what I posted.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#953994 Jul 25, 2013
When 2013 is 2005...

Bubbles that burst?

Its "pig out" time for the credit risk borrower at the GovMint tittie!

"As second (and third, and fourth, and so on) liens come back, one more piece of the last credit bubble puzzle falls into place."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-23/2013...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#953995 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What Galt believes or suspects isn't relevant to the facts son.
What Galt believes or suspects is of a personal nature and nothing to do with the facts.
Yep, he has made that perfectly clear. Sure glad he clear that up for us.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953996 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about the trial, its about whether or not you people are aware when you lie or perpetuate a lie. I know you do it intentionally so I'm not talking about you. I want to know if Carol, DBDumbfck, Flack, etc. know when they're lying or do they really believe the what they're saying.
I've come up with three easily testable questions:
Carol seems convinced that an eyewitness testified that Martin threw the first punch. No such evidence exists.
Carol swore up and down, even posted the truncated 911 transcript that Zimmerman agreed to meet the police back at the mailbox. The end of the transcript has Zimmerman telling dispatch to have the police call him and he'd tell them where he was.
Carol is convinced that one member of the minority Party in both houses stopped all legislative attempts to regulate Fannie and Freddie.
None of these things "facts" are facts and I'm curious as to how "facts" fit into their alternate universe.
No difference between your lies and their "lies".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 min L Morales 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 71,265
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Game Fair 49,351
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 51,295
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 1,538
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 4,795
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM