Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#953942 Jul 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
two example does not mean all.
First of all, were these PT employees just hired? were they once FT?
No.
The truth is this. Prior to the passing of the ACA, some companies utilized part time employees to void paying them certain benefits like health insurance, vacations, sick days, etc.
It has been going on for decades.
Along comes the ACA mandate and our dumbass ignorant right whiners at as though using PTers to avoid paying benefits is something new.
You people are so GD stupid you don't know that the percentage of companies under the employee mandate is under 5%. Of those 5%, the vast majority already offer health insurance.
This is what I love about you people. Every GD day you demonstrate just how uneducated & uninformed you are.
"real dumb"
One more time you prove you know nothing. The president of White Castle stated in an interview that they were cutting hours so as not to be liable for health care premiums. They could not be competitive with the additional expense. The owner of the grocery stores is hiring more folks, their schedule will be 30 hours a week or less. He does offer health insurance for his over 30 hour per week employees. Who got hurt, the employees who had their hours cut. He pays union scale, near $17.00 per hour,$35,000 plus per year for full time employees. Not big pay, but competitive for the industry, their new incomes will be 20% less. Those employees can thank president nobama for their cut in earnings. You tell those 5% or whatever it is no big deal. "real dumb" it is obvious you know nothing of the real world.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#953943 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Fortunately, Americans don't really pay much attention to a non American like you son!
Yes :-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953944 Jul 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not guilty. No one forced those women to go to his aid. He is not culpable.
The facts in this case are not in dispute, just the law. Never can tell if the judge allows this to go to trial.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953945 Jul 25, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, the poor little mau mau's they don't have ID's to vote , oh, poor, poor pitiful them. I guess their ho's have the ID's necessary sign up for food stamps, cable TV, welfare, Obamaphones, etc.
I really don't understand all the controversy about this.

Supposedly, it's only the disadvantaged who can't find a way to secure a photo ID. In some states, a photo ID is already required to get welfare checks and food stamps.

How did they secure one?

A valid photo ID is also required to establish identity to qualify for government programs as well.

So it's just a bit disingenuous to me. The democrats are only worried about losing fraudulent votes.

There's no other reason it should be that big of a deal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953946 Jul 25, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
Like his dad, Tits was a massive stone block of a man like some kind of Transformer doll on TV or in the cartoons. At 5 years old his mom had enrolled him in karate classes at the Y and after two nights they'd sent him home with an honorary black belt and instructions not to return. At 5 years old Tits was nearly 5'-4" and weighed 112 pounds and showed no signs of slowing down.
Now 67 years of age, tits has shrunken down to 5'1" (from the osteoporosis)and stands only 3'6" in his wheelchair.

Beware, world!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#953947 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, you decrepit old puscee fckphag......
The old phag Democrats have nothing else to do, Fenris.

They hate, which is all they have been taught to do.

Have a good night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953948 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you're not smart doesn't mean everyone else isn't son.
They're just better than you!
Donger, lets get your chinaman azz to rustle us up some grub!! I need Mu Shu Pork, STAT!!

Get it, and I promise to beat you less than the other slopes....:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#953949 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Hey waxy!
Where are you my little un American, not-smart-enough-to-be-called- Dumbfk foreign coward?
Night, phag.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#953950 Jul 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that, it doesn't seem plausible to me. I also disagree with manslaughter cases where a passenger in your car dies in an accident, it's not intentional..
"silly"
Not intentional?
You are speeding
You are drunk
You are texting
Probably not intentional but in the above cases no charges should be levied?
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953951 Jul 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that, it doesn't seem plausible to me. I also disagree with manslaughter cases where a passenger in your car dies in an accident, it's not intentional..
Man jumps off a bridge trying to commit suicide. Two rescuers drown trying to save him. The potential suicide survives. Any crime here?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953952 Jul 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The old phag Democrats have nothing else to do, Fenris.
They hate, which is all they have been taught to do.
Have a good night.
You too. The dribble is really a terror (in his own shrunken head).....:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953954 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Donger, lets get your chinaman azz to rustle us up some grub!! I need Mu Shu Pork, STAT!!
Get it, and I promise to beat you less than the other slopes....:-)
So, the old goat is Hop Sing?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953955 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The nature of the targets makes a prima facie case for political motivation, for all but the blind.
It's amazing to me how no one is questioning the whereabouts of the Benghazi survivors.

It comes up every now and then. But that's about as far as it goes. CNN was the last news source I read asking where they were.

Maybe it's just scandal overload. Too much to grasp at once.

But if the survivors were "urged" to sign a nondisclosure agreement to keep silent, that's another major investigation waiting in line.

It's a pretty big deal if true. Wouldn't you agree?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953957 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts in this case are not in dispute, just the law. Never can tell if the judge allows this to go to trial.
More people abuse the privilege of driving a motor vehicle criminally in ONE DAY than there are cases involving firearms in a year.

If I were in charge, there would be black boxes installed in all automobiles that would monitor driving patterns. After a pre-established period of excessive abuse and reckless driving, the box would:

a)positively ID and electrocute the driver at the next safe parking of the vehicle

b)trigger a homing beacon

c)automatically eject the carcass onto the street for pickup by a street sweeper....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953958 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the old goat is Hop Sing?
Naw, he's exactly like this guy......

SUPPORT VOTER ID

Richmond, VA

#953960 Jul 25, 2013
But just hours after the recent Supreme Court’s Voting Rights Act ruling, Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott said the state would move forward with its voter-ID law and would also carry out redistricting changes that had been mired in court battles.

In North Carolina, the Republican legislature is set to pass one of the country’s strictest voting laws, which voting rights advocates say will hurt minority voters by making it harder to register and vote.

Holder hinted at the Justice Department’s voting rights strategy a week ago at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People in Orlando when he sharply criticized the Supreme Court’s ruling on the Voting Rights Act. WHAT IN THE HELL
IS WRONG SHOWING A ID?YOU HAVE TO SHOW A ID WHEN YOU GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE,DRIVING,AIRPORT?NOW HOLDER IS GOING TO PISS AWAY YOUR TAX PAYERS MONEY OVER A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

THE WHITE RACE PUT OBAMA IN OFFICE,NOW HE IS SHOWING HIS
ASS!!!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953963 Jul 25, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
And I was just talking back and forth to myself again!!!
If my doctors saw this thread I'd be in the hydrotherapy bath, the "tranquilizing chair" and recieving gyroscope therapy treatment right this minute!!! Not to mention some extra heavy doses of medication. Let's keep this our little secret, shall we Topx friends???
Warmly, Waxman!!
Dont worry phag, no one notices or cares what you post. I'm just such an empathetic dude, I decided to answer you this once.

Dont try and follow me home now, little doggie. Here are the bones of a rotisserie chicken for you to snack on.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953964 Jul 25, 2013
The Wax Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am, there you are, now's your chance, fatty. Pfff, Louisiana. Is that even a state? You know, cowbirds are like you, they move into the nests of other birds and push their eggs out trying to get other birds to raise their chicks. Real capitalists, cowbirds. Real opportunists. I fucked your daughter, incidentally. But I did it with your 9 iron so she'd think it was daddy.
LMAO at you, titsie.

If I HAD a daughter, she'd Duane Bobbit a little shrunken turd like you, and feed you your own tiny ck as an appeteazer.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953965 Jul 25, 2013
The case of ‘zombie’ voters in South Carolina

“We found out that there were over 900 people who died and then subsequently voted. That number could be even higher than that.”

South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson (R), on Fox News, Jan. 12, 2012

We are going to aim the Pinocchios at Wilson. More than anyone, he hyped these charges into certified “facts,” even before any real investigation had taken place. Indeed, the miniscule percentage of alleged dead votes, out of the number cast, should have urged caution.

Instead, he went straight to the television cameras—and then his office for months bottled up the report that revealed not a single claim was true.

Apparently, officials were hoping the whole thing would remain dead and buried. But zombies have a way of coming back to life.

Four Pinocchios

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953966 Jul 25, 2013
The Wax Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep sayin' you ARE in charge. What happened for you to decide differently? Aw, did somebody put margarine on your grits this mornin' cracker? The real Fenris would be ashamed and embarrassed by you, clown-boy, as I am.
You cant AFFORD to be embarrassed, dribble tits. You've gotta find some fresh lube for that squeaky wheelchair. Try to get that skank tranny leospamdra to spit some of her nggyjizz into the axle.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min mdbuilder 49,204
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min JOEL 71,023
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,831
New Beach Boys song. 4 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 7 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:33 pm PST

NBC Sports12:33PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins