Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCN Llin

United States

#953748 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's the same old: Once we get what we want who cares about the consequences. well, other than complaining about some woman on the dole who keeps having kids every 9 months.
Republicans plan to have 9 women on the job and have kids in one month :-)
WOW

Bronx, NY

#953749 Jul 25, 2013
ITS FUNNY JAY Z HAS NO RESPECT FOR HARRY BUT IT WAS HARRY AND SIDNEY POTIER WHO PAYED FOR OBAMAS DADDY To COME TO AMERICA AND BREED OBAMAS MAMA funny you know what JIGGA MAN YOU RIGHT F HARRY IF IT WASNT FOR THEM THERE WOULD BE NO OBAMA lolololol

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#953750 Jul 25, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
'If you fail to Locate the polling place in your district you will not have the money for this months rent, you won't get your new Obamaphone, and you won' t get your african balls washed this month!'
LOL. You're ignorance has raised it's ugly head once again. It was George W. Bush, not Obama, who in 2008 authorized Federal subsidies to provide cell phones to low-income consumers. DUH
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#953751 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i used to have some very intellectual discussions with that guy and others on that thread. i kind of miss it.
maybe you should try it. if i could get along with a bunch of birthers, the possibilities might be endless.
I bet you drink a lot...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#953752 Jul 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>How did Roderick Scott get away with cold blooded Murder?
http://emsnews.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/the-r...
12/18/2009 10:41 PM
Jury Finds Roderick Scott Not Guilty
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...
Bogus news___LMAO you couldn't even find a FOX affiliate to link.

The guy shot one, did the other two evaporate? Or did they testify?

A fkn news site with angels and unicorns for a logo is a first, thanks for the belly laugh dummy.

Scott was arrested and booked immediately and eventually stood on the reduced charge of manslaughter.

Tell me why I had to weed through three pages of right wing slop to find a somewhere near believable link to this non story?

On second thought, save your time.

If Zimmerman had been arrested and booked immediately, your stupid racist azz would have never known about Trayvon Martin.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#953753 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! When all else fails, keep throwing race into the pot.
it's the only ingredient you have left!
"When all else fails, keep throwing race into the pot."

--- The Magic Negro

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#953754 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Barack Obama criticizes "distractions, political posturing and phony scandals..."
Bet the families of the Benghazi victims don't think it's a phony scandal.
Bet conservatives whose names and addressed were leaked to a liberal website and posted don't think it's a phony scandal.
Bet James Rosen, his parents and a number of Associated Press employees who had their private information illegally confiscated by the Attorney General don't think it's a phony scandal.
So what phony scandals are left?
Talk about political posturing.
He created the distractions.
You're getting your phony scandals mixed up now. James Rosen had nothing to do with Benghazi and it was resolved by the President Obama authorizing new protective guidelines for news reporters.
LCN Llin

United States

#953755 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, i'll give it up.
i would prefer adoption to abortion. i would prefer anything to abortion. but that's not realistic. and as much as you seem to have you head up your ass at times, i know you're not stupid, so you have to know that legal abortions protect women while making abortion illegal will only end up killing as many women as it does the unborn.
we have to find a middle ground. you're never going to completely get what you want. the unborn will still die no matter what laws the Red states try to pass.
and that 'abortion should be decided by and voted on by the people in each state' is all well and good...as long as women are the only ones who get to vote.
used to pretend to have a moral compass based on religion rather than the atheist ayn rand.
PhagSince1680

Rocky Hill, CT

#953756 Jul 25, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Families of 4,000 Dead in Bush's war in Iraq might be interested in this.
So might the families of innocent civilians killed by Obama's drone program, idiot stick?

Location hidden

#953757 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're stuck in your loop again son.
Keep chasing your tail. You might catch it!
Soon, he'll just be a pool of melted butter.

Lapeer, MI

#953758 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't mention the number of children who have the same mother but different fathers. But he did emphasize the absence of fathers being another reason.
Rev. Jesse Jackson said he wanted to cut Barack Obama's nuts out for "talking down to black folks" by giving moral lectures to African-Americans that was picked up on a hot microphone.
That's why O'Reilly is the only one brave enough to talk about it.
Political Correctness demands that a white or black person NEVER, under ANY circumstances talk about the black elephant in the room.

Only the white elephant is fair game.

Location hidden

#953759 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Put USAsince1680 down as favoring payoffs for criminals.
No one in the IRS committed any crime, prig.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953760 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
My Noblesse Oblige is a hard habit to break.
... but certainly not your lack of intelligence son!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#953761 Jul 25, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Families of 4,000 Dead in Bush's war in Iraq might be interested in this.
US death's in Shrub's war, dont forget the other deceased among our allies and the still unknown Iraqi's and other Arab's, Mooslims, Persians. Kurds and the like.

Oh, and CIA and Military contractors too!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953762 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And now you think you own a country.
Napoleonic Complex?
Well gee son.

Thanks for verifying you're NOT American.

It's a pleasant surprise!
LCN Llin

United States

#953763 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"When all else fails, keep throwing race into the pot."
--- The Magic Negro
NSA leaker Edward Snowden damaged the “security of the country,” former President George W. Bush said in an interview.

Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.

“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#953764 Jul 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we look at some numbers.
316 million total population.
86.4 million under 20.
40.5 million over 65.
1.6 million disabled.
21 million in universities.
130 million full time jobs.
8.2 million part time jobs.
The ratio of full time to part time jobs is 15.8.
Your economic recovery is creating 5 times as many part time jobs as full time jobs.
The real percentage of people available for work but not working is 17 percent.
The annual deficit is 1.3 trillioin, down from 1.6 trillion it grew to before the TEA Party came to Congress in 2011.
The total debt is 17 trillion. The US economy is only 15 trillion.
The debt grows at 8 percent each year, while the calculated economic growth is only 2 percent. The real (private) economy that actually pays for everything is stagnant, and is only about 12 trillion.
So, the debt is one and a half times as big as what pays it.
And, the debt grows at almost 8 percent a year.
A stagnant economy has to pay a debt that is one and a half times its size and grows at 8 percent every year.
An idiot can tell you this system will collapse. What we need to do to fix it is to stop borrowing money. That is the 1.3 trillion dollars every year.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Since you posted all this data all the knuckle dragging Liberals will all have to go take a marijuana break to let it all sink in...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953765 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, i'll give it up.
i would prefer adoption to abortion. i would prefer anything to abortion. but that's not realistic. and as much as you seem to have you head up your ass at times, i know you're not stupid, so you have to know that legal abortions protect women while making abortion illegal will only end up killing as many women as it does the unborn.
we have to find a middle ground. you're never going to completely get what you want. the unborn will still die no matter what laws the Red states try to pass.
and that 'abortion should be decided by and voted on by the people in each state' is all well and good...as long as women are the only ones who get to vote.
You make a good point "the unborn will still die no matter what laws the Red states try to pass" but fail to recognize many democrats are also anti-abortion, especially deeply religious blacks and Hispanics.

But two wrongs never make a right. We can't condone disrespecting life as a society because some individuals will make that decision themselves.

Even so, I actually appreciate your thoughtful and respectful response.

If only we could all do that. Be thoughtful and respectful to our differences of opinions.

Location hidden

#953766 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it just the same as yesterday, and the same as tomorrow.
Hate.
Rush Limbaugh after Obama's inauguration:

“I disagree fervently with the people on our [GOP] side of the aisle who have caved and who say,‘Well, I hope he succeeds...I hope he fails."

Pretty much sums up the anti-American scumbag.

Lapeer, MI

#953767 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Rev. Jesse Jackson said he wanted to "cut his [Barack Obama's] nuts out" for "talking down to black folks" by giving moral lectures to African-Americans that was picked up on a hot microphone a few years ago.
Why would Rev. Jackson say that? Doesn't he want to address the problem to solve it? Doesn't he have morals too?
At least Obama gets kudos for trying.
Bill Cosby was silenced pretty quickly too.
What's up with that?
You'd think all the rallies would be the perfect opportunity to address some of the real problems.
Yes? No?
Instead of calling it the Race Card, let's call it the Race Ball.

As long as the Race Ball is kept in play, the game draws a paying audience. But if that Race Ball should ever be dropped and allowed to roll to a stop on the sidelines somewhere, the Poverty Pimps lose all income, status and power.

Keeping the ball in the air, in play between Sharpton, Jackson and Eric Racist Holder keeps the paying audience's attention and the spoils of a racist war pouring into racist coffers.

The Race Ball never rests just as their is never rest for the wicked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min KiMare 50,064
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Earthling-1 47,070
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]