Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232388 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#954019 Jul 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No difference between your lies and their "lies".
Show me a lie dumbfck.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#954020 Jul 25, 2013
My oh my...

Help us...Obama...Help us!

Help us Democrats...save us from the tax man!

"Half of Detroit property owners don't pay taxes"

"...$246.5M in taxes went unpaid last year."
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130221/M...

Location hidden

#954021 Jul 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said he's your hero many times.
Now you're that fck liar (actually not "now", you've always been one). I have never ever ever ever ever ever said anything like that and now that you've made the claim its up to you to prove it.

Have fun liar.

Location hidden

#954022 Jul 25, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you proofread what you post?
the NY Times called Tim Geithner's $34K tax boo-boo a "honest mistake"...
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/15/us/politics...
I know that since you're a student of ethics you must also at least give a passing glance to logic so I ask you, WTF does Geithner have to do with the current IRS "scandal"???

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#954023 Jul 25, 2013
Liberals on taxes...

Mitt Romney money overseas-BAD...

Obama loving GE $108 BILLION overseas-GOOD!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/11/gene...

Location hidden

#954024 Jul 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said he's your hero many times.
Hey Eman, I'm going to hound you for this for as long as I remember to do it you fck liar. Here's the post you were replying to:

"Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do y'all think he's my hero?
That's your own inflamed stupidity. If I think you're an idiot it doesn't mean I think Obama's a saint. Obama came right out and said that unelected bureaucrats had the authority to order the execution of US citizens anywhere in the world without due process. In my opinion, he should be executed or at least tried for crimes against humanity for that.
I don't expect you to understand any of that."

I own you stupid fck, just like Lily said.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#954025 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you and one of your fellow leftists completely disagree. Galt agrees with you, but the judge does not and wants the case to move ahead.
I'm often at odds with people on the left as I try to base my opinions on rules of law, not emotions. According to the definition of manslaughter, the judge's decision to try the case has merit.

As the Deputy District Attorney argued, the driver was guilty of gross negligence and wanton disregard for others.
“Speeding down a crowded road in a lane you’re not supposed to be in is inherently dangerous.“The defendant should have foreseen the harm that could happen.”

“He was definitely driving negligently,” the judge concluded at the hearing’s end.“He had disregard for others. He made a terrible turn. That was a grossly negligent act.”

"Vehicular manslaughter committed with gross negligence without the driver being under the influence of drugs or alcohol may be punishable by a term in the county jail for not more than one year or in the case of more serious matters of a state prison term for two, four, or six years."

The law is the law. Guess we'll have to wait and see what a jury decides....sound familiar?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#954029 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're that fck liar (actually not "now", you've always been one). I have never ever ever ever ever ever said anything like that and now that you've made the claim its up to you to prove it.
Have fun liar.
not only are you a panty waste but a hipocryt too. I'll prove you called obama your hero when you prove i said martin threw the first punch. You stupid liberals are so easy to corner, must be all the inbreeding.
LCN Llin

United States

#954031 Jul 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Nazis hunted for life. Karma.
N a z i s should be hunted

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#954032 Jul 25, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
Boy, the dinner bell must be really clanging tonight, huh?
That's not a dinner bell.

Pavlov is calling all Liberals.

Lapeer, MI

#954033 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
More Invasion of Privacy by the Obama DiKKKtatorship
The U.S. government has demanded that major Internet companies divulge users' stored passwords, according to two industry sources familiar with these orders, which represent an escalation in surveillance techniques that has not previously been disclosed.
If the government is able to determine a person's password, which is typically stored in encrypted form, the credential could be used to log in to an account to peruse confidential correspondence or even impersonate the user. Obtaining it also would aid in deciphering encrypted devices in situations where passwords are reused.
"I've certainly seen them ask for passwords," said one Internet industry source who spoke on condition of anonymity. "We push back."
A second person who has worked at a large Silicon Valley company confirmed that it received legal requests from the federal government for stored passwords. Companies "really heavily scrutinize" these requests, the person said. "There's a lot of 'over my dead body.'"
Some of the government orders demand not only a user's password but also the encryption algorithm and the so-called salt, according to a person familiar with the requests. A salt is a random string of letters or numbers used to make it more difficult to reverse the encryption process and determine the original password. Other orders demand the secret question codes often associated with user accounts.
But the Smiling Negro wants to help us, restore the Middle Class and give out free Band-Aids to all.

That MF-kr can kiss my Boo-Boo til the cows come home.

Fight the Bass Turd.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954034 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
More people abuse the privilege of driving a motor vehicle criminally in ONE DAY than there are cases involving firearms in a year.
If I were in charge, there would be black boxes installed in all automobiles that would monitor driving patterns. After a pre-established period of excessive abuse and reckless driving, the box would:
a)positively ID and electrocute the driver at the next safe parking of the vehicle
b)trigger a homing beacon
c)automatically eject the carcass onto the street for pickup by a street sweeper....:-)
So, you like big government running every aspect of your life and making all your decisions?

You must be a cop.

Too bad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954035 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The case of ‘zombie’ voters in South Carolina
“We found out that there were over 900 people who died and then subsequently voted. That number could be even higher than that.”
South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson (R), on Fox News, Jan. 12, 2012
We are going to aim the Pinocchios at Wilson. More than anyone, he hyped these charges into certified “facts,” even before any real investigation had taken place. Indeed, the miniscule percentage of alleged dead votes, out of the number cast, should have urged caution.
Instead, he went straight to the television cameras—and then his office for months bottled up the report that revealed not a single claim was true.
Apparently, officials were hoping the whole thing would remain dead and buried. But zombies have a way of coming back to life.
Four Pinocchios
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Do you have a credible source?

Lapeer, MI

#954036 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Used logic, pretty much. Only one of them had a fractured nose, two black eyes and was overtaken.
I also happen to believe Zimmerman was telling the truth.
If you agree with the verdict, why do you keep splitting hairs?
Are you just trying to be argumentative? Or are you bored?
Consider this: have you ever known Tenzing to NOT split hairs till his fingers bled?

All the logic he needs for his arguments can be found nestled inside of his belly button with the rest of his fuzzy logic.

Beating a dead horse is Tenzing's version of tilting at windmills.
An altruistic and delirious senile Spanish knight beating the hell out of a lump of tangled hooves for King and Country :)

Lapeer, MI

#954037 Jul 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! More homoerotic fantasy from the closet queen.
Do you make love to Parking Meters after midnight?

Lapeer, MI

#954038 Jul 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Argentines are originally Italian or Spanish, but they are not the original people of Argentina. Argentina charged each person $150 to get into the country. Argentines are not well liked by other South Americans.
And what did *YOU* have to do to get into that Trailer Park?

Lapeer, MI

#954039 Jul 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Problem for Obama the liar:
One of the most severely wounded survivors of the Benghazi terror attack, Diplomatic Security agent David Ubben, risked his life to help save his fellow Americans, and is still being treated at Walter Reed medical center to this day, Fox News has learned.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/25/ex...
He survived Benghazi but can he survive the Magic Negro?

He's better keep his mouth closed until after the dirt washes up in Hawaii.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954040 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no ethnic Italian in the US, go the census.gov and quit making things up.
Just shows how ignorant the government is and how much money they waste on useless census data.

Lapeer, MI

#954041 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing to me how no one is questioning the whereabouts of the Benghazi survivors.
It comes up every now and then. But that's about as far as it goes. CNN was the last news source I read asking where they were.
Maybe it's just scandal overload. Too much to grasp at once.
But if the survivors were "urged" to sign a nondisclosure agreement to keep silent, that's another major investigation waiting in line.
It's a pretty big deal if true. Wouldn't you agree?
The Cosa Nostra is also known for this sort of "Nondisclosure Agreement". They're better known as either "Protection" or "An offer you can't refuse".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#954042 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about the trial, its about whether or not you people are aware when you lie or perpetuate a lie. I know you do it intentionally so I'm not talking about you. I want to know if Carol, DBDumbfck, Flack, etc. know when they're lying or do they really believe the what they're saying.
I've come up with three easily testable questions:
Carol seems convinced that an eyewitness testified that Martin threw the first punch. No such evidence exists.
Carol swore up and down, even posted the truncated 911 transcript that Zimmerman agreed to meet the police back at the mailbox. The end of the transcript has Zimmerman telling dispatch to have the police call him and he'd tell them where he was.
Carol is convinced that one member of the minority Party in both houses stopped all legislative attempts to regulate Fannie and Freddie.
None of these things "facts" are facts and I'm curious as to how "facts" fit into their alternate universe.
Yesterday's news. Nobody cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Mothra 53,485
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min PEllen 99,533
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Jacques Orleans 189,778
Amy 5-24-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,015
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 hr Net Workit 5,994
Amy 5-23 22 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]