Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953818 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Noting, as you did not, that this is merely your opinion.
Funny how you miss that same notation you feel you can correct others on, son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953819 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All the copying and pasting in the world is worthless absent a verifiable original document, which apparently does not exist.
So, we will never know.
lol! Well by golly! We can hold all Presidents as being questionable then!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953820 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Lack of intelligence cannot be described as a habit any more than your crossed-eyes can be described as a fashion statement.
But that arrow piercing through your head could be a reason for your lack of intelligence perhaps.
lol! That's the difference between you and me son...

... you're easily fooled by a prop!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953821 Jul 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"your party"
I am an independent. Soemtimes I see a lesser of two evils. Too often I see outright treason.
You seem to exhibit the usual characteristic of a Democrat, assuming that if someone isn't a Democrat they can only be a Republican.
This is just one of the many traits you exhibit that expose you as being just another indoctrinated Democrat.
I lean more toward Libertarian than anything else. However, there are things the Libertarian Party promotes that I ardently disagree with. Besides, Libertarianism is best suited for state governments which comprise the federal republic. To have a Libertarian federal government is a contradiction in terms.
Howevere, I think a Libertarian government would not be treasonous, like the Democratic Party government obviously is.
"You seem to exhibit the usual characteristic of a Democrat, assuming that if someone isn't a Democrat they can only be a Republican."

What a stupid assumption but what else can come from a stupid person?

I've been a member of the Libertarian Party since the first general election I voted in: 1980.

I can almost guarantee the issues you have with the LP are all because you prefer the big government alternative. Go ahead, what issues you have with us?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953822 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy a lot of pleasant surprises after dark, Mr. Giggles:)
lol! You like to stalk and spy on people son?

A typical con trait I bet!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953823 Jul 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>When are you getting yours? liberalism doesn't count as an education.
lol! Not from a spoon fed, conservative foreign government supporting perspective, eh son?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#953824 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Authorizing new protective guidelines" does not grant immunity from prosecution for committing a crime.
There is no resolution, yet.
There were no crimes . It was all legal. Get to know the laws of your own country before making asinine comments .

Location hidden

#953825 Jul 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychiatrists call what you're doing "projection".
No, you need to look up "projection". Lying is not a quality I embrace, wish for, or practice.

Its what y'all do because your ideology cannot stand on its own without the support of lies.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#953826 Jul 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> President Barack Obama's popularity goes up when he goes out and talks with the American people about the economy. Americans like their American President Barack Obama better than any U S President since John F. Kennedy. I'd rather see our President Barack Obama at home talking to us, rolling up his sleeves and working beside us, than running off to a foreign country with the troops to fight in some God-forsaken war that we had no business becoming involved in like his no-good, stupid predecessor who will go nameless out of respect for the intelligence of the American public.
What fuckingplanet do you live on?

Location hidden

#953827 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Pope Francis Latino or Italian?
Ask him, if he comes to the US he'll be classified as white Hispanic.
Tits Magee

Montréal, Canada

#953828 Jul 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You own this, tenzing.
No.. nope. You own it. You mixed it, you baked it, you buttered it, now eat it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#953829 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I do all sorts of things son.
And I'm sure you wouldn't understand most of them since it would take intelligence!
You have amazing talents, Circus Boy. You screw yourself often like a cheap gigolo and make an azz of yourself while taking pride in it.

You can swallow yourself, poop and swallow yourself again repeatedly.

These sorts of bizarre contortions are only important to you.

The world doesn't care.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#953830 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you need to look up "projection". Lying is not a quality I embrace, wish for, or practice.
Its what y'all do because your ideology cannot stand on its own without the support of lies.
When we were discussing the history of how the US became involved in Vietnam, and I described in detail the system of lies the Democrats invented and indoctrinated the population with, I noticed you hid in a corner.

Care to participate in that discussion, and we'll put your assertion to the test? Let's see if you end up repeating the system of lies the Democrats invented.

Everyone, have a good weekend. I have tomorrow off.
Tits Magee

Montréal, Canada

#953831 Jul 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What fuckingplanet do you live on?
The one where some of the animals have fabricated a belief that it only exists for their benefit, darling.

Location hidden

#953832 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was in several different places according to the map before confronting Martin which would have given Martin plenty of time to walk the short distance to where he was staying.
Even if Zimmerman overreacted to Martin's presence, the home where Martin was staying was an easy walk to stay ahead of Zimmerman based on the recorded time lapse.
Arguing where Zimmerman was at any given time or if he should have even been there doesn't change what happened after he and Martin eventually became face-to-face.
Any confusion about Martin's identity and any anger on Martin's part could have been resolved with words at the time of the confrontation.
You want to assume Martin was forced to resort to violence.
I'd like to know how you arrive at that conclusion.
That irrelevant, the point is the lie you've repeated over and over that an eyewitness testified that Martin threw the first punch.

I only want one thing:

Did you know you were lying or were you led to that conclusion by your preferred news source or did you make an assumption and present it as a fact?

Lapeer, MI

#953833 Jul 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You have a pretty low opinion of your neighbors.
Liberal Commandment: "Scroo your neighbor as you would scroo yourself"

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#953834 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcrap. In 2010, the proportions of illegitimate births were 29 percent for non-Hispanic white, 53 percent for Hispanic, and 73 percent for non-Hispanic black births.
WTF is "generational poverty"?
"John Galt"
Generational poverty? Generations living with their hand out, those who want food, housing and health care and do not think they should have to work to them.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#953835 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's the difference between you and me son...
... you're easily fooled by a prop!
You got hit by one.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#953836 Jul 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is replacing full time jobs with part times jobs. This is a myth pushed by the Right Whiners.
Where do you get this idea that only part time jobs would be created?
Where does the 1.3 trillion dollar number come rom?
"real dumb"
One more time you lie. The president of White Castle was on TV today and said in his company all workers, not in management do not work more than 30 hours a week. I know a man who owns a number of grocery stores in Montana and Idaho that does not permit clerks, shelf stockers, etc. to work more than 30 hours per week.
Quit lying.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953837 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have amazing talents, Circus Boy. You screw yourself often like a cheap gigolo and make an azz of yourself while taking pride in it.
You can swallow yourself, poop and swallow yourself again repeatedly.
These sorts of bizarre contortions are only important to you.
The world doesn't care.
And yet, here you are defending yourself from what you described as a supposed dead person...

... and you're LOSING!

Obviously you run from intelligence as fast as you can when it comes knocking on your door, son. I know, new things scare you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jim 183,730
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,359
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 50,275
one million dollars 2 hr John Randle 1
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 2 hr Victim of FOC84 19
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,958
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,354
abby 1-26 5 hr Mister Tonka 28
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) Sun Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance