Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953528 Jul 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been abused as a child to display such a lack of empathy at human suffering.
More like human stupidity.
LCN Llin

United States

#953529 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You must have been abused as a child to display such a lack of empathy at human suffering.
not all day long trolls live under bridges
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953530 Jul 25, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
How can he leave your country? He's not in Uganda with you.
Hey! Aren't you the annoying little gnat that is always claiming he's smarter than everyone? The lonely one that also posts until 4AM each day?
LOL!!!
I'm sorry. I thought he has some semblance of intelligence... like you.

But you've made it clear I made an incorrect assumption and given both of you too much credit. So let me clarify.

I live in the United States of America son.

If that's not clear enough, then I've still been giving you more credit on intelligence than you deserve! But I'll do my darndest to come down to your intelligence level. But I can only go so low!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953531 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing's party can't seem to get off the ground to provide an electable candidate with enough exposure and the right message.
That's the problem he can't accept.
Maybe if he texted explicit sex messages and took photos of "himself", he might have a chance...because anything is possible with liberals these days if you're perverted enough.
correction...if you're "power hungry" and perverted enough.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953532 Jul 25, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans wish to destroy what they can not control.
Like women, gay people, black people, hispanics, veterans, the elderly, the poor....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953533 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing's party can't seem to get off the ground to provide an electable candidate with enough exposure and the right message.
That's the problem he can't accept.
Maybe if he texted explicit sex messages and took photos of "himself", he might have a chance...because anything is possible with liberals these days if you're perverted enough.
So, Mitt and Newt are running again?!!!! or how about a new one:
David Diaperboy Vitter?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953534 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another diversion from the Obama scandals.
I'm still waiting for more information on those so called 'scandals' son.

Cons seem awfully quiet.

Can't you people dig up more stuff to toss around? It's getting deafeningly quiet.
LCN Llin

United States

#953535 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Like women, gay people, black people, hispanics, veterans, the elderly, the poor....
most often the poor

Orlando, FL

#953536 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh? tell me what is funny about two women drowning in their car, one of them pregnant?
Good question. But I also think they're just trying to goad you.

No offense, but sometimes you bring out the worst in people when they would never say some of the things they say otherwise.

Could be wrong. Sure hope so.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953537 Jul 25, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
not all day long trolls live under bridges
Watched the special on the Chesire Murders. Interesting that the two killers were both molested as children; the younger one was from a family with severe mental problems and then molested by another fosterchild. The religious parents refused treatment or medication for him, preferring home school and church. He turned into a sadistic rapist and murderer.

Orlando, FL

#953538 Jul 25, 2013
Meant to say, "sure hope not" - about being wrong before.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#953540 Jul 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I will take the Black Republican Conservatives that are productive over the Black Democrat Pseudo Liberals that are non productive and you want to know why just look at Detroit Michigan which is controlled by the Black Democrat Pseudo Liberals and those Blacks are non productive which they cant keep their own lights on, keep the heat on or provide for themselves without the Federal Government and on the the other Black Republican Conservatives that work and they are tired of supporting them economically just like everyone else and why they are speaking out against the Pseudo Liberal's Government Programs they created which the Great Society has done more harm than good just look at Chicago & Detroit and you would be a conservative to and against the Pseudo Liberal Democrats change seen it in your own eyes which is why as a Democrat I want nothing to do with it and that kind of Utopia Society the Pseudo Liberal Democrats advocate and Detroit proved its a failure economically.
Bill Cosby
Address at the NAACP' on the 50th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education
delivered 17 May 2004, Constitution Hall, Washington D.C.
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/bill...
EW Jackson says Great Society worse for black families than slavery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lMyV9632PZAXX
conservative
adjective (AGAINST CHANGE)
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/br...
YOU ARE AN AMERICAN NOT BLACK NOT WHITE AN AMERICAN THANK you

Orlando, FL

#953541 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
These women were determined to kill themselves. They tried twice on the same day. Natural thinning of the herd.
Please tell me you're just trying to make Lily mad.

Because you really don't believe that, do you?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#953542 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Not surprised; seemed like a bullshyt stunt to me in the first place.
There was a little talk about the parents being involved early on and then it got quiet when the city commissioner was arrested for interfering. Whatever, it's moved from the blogs to the national news now so maybe some details will emerge.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#953543 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The people of Texas benefit from bringing new jobs to the state.
Texans benefited from bringing new jobs to the state because of President Obama's Stimulus Plan and TIFIA bill. Texas , under Governor Rick Perry ,had their big hands out more often than any other state for Government funding handouts.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#953544 Jul 25, 2013
Subject: I just signed this petition -- will you? Reps. Earl Blumenauer and John Conyers just introduced a bill which would suspend the use of bee killing pesticides. Please join me in adding your support to the Save America's Pollinators Act: http://org.credoaction.com/petitions/tell-con...

Orlando, FL

#953545 Jul 25, 2013
Help wrote:
Next thing we will hear from our president, who is blaming everyone from George W to congress for his failure next will be the devil made me do it this will be the most truthful thing he has said since talking office.
He's talking too much and not leading enough.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953546 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting! Painting self nudes is therapeutic.
You should try that swilly!! I know your eyesight is bad, so just imagine a prune and go from there....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953547 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Meltdown in progress. I assume that these are the words of endearment you said to your wife on your honeymoon?
Happy as a clam, swilly. Nice try tho.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953548 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Watched the special on the Chesire Murders. Interesting that the two killers were both molested as children; the younger one was from a family with severe mental problems and then molested by another fosterchild. The religious parents refused treatment or medication for him, preferring home school and church. He turned into a sadistic rapist and murderer.
Any relation, or were you just the nanny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,940
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 28 min NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min Global Lukewarming 68,461
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Lolocaust 49,750
care to join me for some fun 1 hr Abu69 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Ted Williams 46,551
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 612
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE