Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#953657 Jul 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you might have a bit of a problem with your "I heard it in church from Angela Corey posts."
Beyond that not very much.
You fools fall for anything...this is going to be REALLY fun!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#953658 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you hating on white people?
Do you speak English?
Tits Magee

Wilkes Barre, PA

#953659 Jul 25, 2013
Anybody want to write the next few paragraphs or would you prefer I do it?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953660 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking you to find out where you stand. I already know where the Supreme Court stands.
i believe that old white men have no business worrying about anyone's vagina beyond their spouse.

unless they're married to a guy. hey! it happens!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953661 Jul 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"They"????
I know you don't know a lot about what happens in the world, so this may come as a shock to you.
McCain lost a lot of conservative support when he co-authored the obviously unconstitutional Line Item Veto in 1996.
McCain is a RINO.
Now, McCain said he wants US Armed Forces fighting shoulder to shoulder with Al Qaeda in Syria.
McCain is a Democrat wearing a RINO costume. The number of people just now figuring that out is increasing. I've known it since 1996. Anyone who pays attention to what goes on in Congress knew it, too.
If you had a clue about what actually happens in the world, you would have known it.
The Democrats' Marxist subprime CRA program collapsed the economy, dupe.
Now, let's get to a question your ignorant ass has been running away from like a straight male page passing Barney Frank's office:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
lol! Right son. Dems crashed the economy. So by your logic, they also fixed it up!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953662 Jul 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak English?
why. are. you. hating. on. white. people?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#953663 Jul 25, 2013
I WANT TO HEAR STEVE HARVEY SAY HE IS BOYCOTTING DISNEY boycott ABC AND ALL THAT IS OWNED BY DISNEY not gonna happen the COOPTED MONEY is TOO GOOD BEING A SELL OUT PAYS WELL COME ON STEVE BIG TIME OBAMA SUPPORTER come out say it LOUD IM BLACK AND IM PROUD AINT GONNA HAPPEN HE WOULD NEVER PASS UP THE CHANCE TO RUB ELBOWS WITH THE WEALTHY WHITE MAN AT THE GOLF CLUB HYPOCRITS TRAYVON IS BEING USED FOR VOTES IF NOT THE ISSUE OF VIOLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY WOULD BE A PART OF THE DISCUSSION this makes voting a MATTER OF RACIAL PRIDE AND GUILT WHITE DEMOCRATS GOOD ANY REPUBLICAN IS BAD, DARIUS SIMMONS WAS KILLED HE IS 13 years old HE IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS TRAYVON AND HIS NAME ALONG WITH ALL THE NAMES OF MURDERDED CHILDREN SHOULD BE HEARD THEY ALL HAD A MOTHER AND PEOPLE WHO LOVED THEM LETS HEAR THEIR UNIQUE STORY TRAYVONS STORY DOESNT SPEAK FOR ALL BLACK CHILDREN LETS HEARD FROM THE MOTHER OF DARIUS SIMMONS HE WAs IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE TAKING OUT THE GARBAGE THAT IS A TRAGADY HE DIDNT GET JUSTICE EITHER HE IS DEAD JUSTICE DIDNT BRING HIM BACK GIVE HIS MOTHER A VOICE AND ALL THE OTHER VOICES THE LIBERAL AGENDA DOESNT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE ONLY VOTES wow

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#953664 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right son. Dems crashed the economy. So by your logic, they also fixed it up!
It aint fixed, moron.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#953665 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why. are. you. hating. on. white. people?
Do. you. speak. English.?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953666 Jul 25, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
Anybody want to write the next few paragraphs or would you prefer I do it?
though it's far from the best fiction i've seen on this thread, please continue.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953667 Jul 25, 2013
It seems that the media in general and white American society in particular prefer to focus on crime perpetrated by African Americans because it serves as a way to absolve them from the violence, prejudice and institutionalized discrimination engendered for generations against blacks. It offers a buffer against responsibility, a way to shift blame and deflect cause and effect. But the truth, and numbers, tell a different story.

The myth of black-on-black violence has become a stain on the sociopolitical consciousness and indelibly imbues mindsets as well as public policy. At the heart of an increasingly violent society is not a subculture among blacks but the violence and criminality of many Americans, and whites in particular. No one seems to speak about this. Why? Because the snake oil was duly purchased and consumed. It is time for race-based pseudo-facts to be challenged and dismantled.

http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#953668 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?
And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.
...What Will, Steele and O'Reilly failed to mention is the exacting truth that white Americans are just as likely to be killed by other whites. According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.
In fact, all races share similar ratios. Yet there's no outrage or racialized debate about "white on white" violence. Instead, the myth and associated fear of "black on black" crime is sold as a legitimate, mainstream descriptive and becomes American status quo.
The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.
Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered? Perhaps George Zimmerman's defenders should answer that question. If African Americans were to act as irrationally as Zimmerman did, would any rationale suffice to avoid arrest?
HAHAHAHAHA....After you pass on, the dogs will have no trouble finding you grave, girlie.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953669 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe that old white men have no business worrying about anyone's vagina beyond their spouse.
unless they're married to a guy. hey! it happens!
You care more about "old white men" trying to protect human life than selfish irresponsible women waiting 5 months to kill a human life?

That's odd don't you think?

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#953670 Jul 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The reccession was caused by the Democrats.
Part time jobs are replacing full time jobs in your idea of what an economic recovery is.
More part time jobs equals more people that don't pay taxes. Before you began replacing full time jobs with part time jobs, 47 percent didn't pay taxes. Because you are replacing full time jobs with part time jobs, that percentage will go over 50 percent.
You need to generate an additional 1.3 trillion dollars in revenue to prevent the government from collapsing.
Your solution is to replace full time jobs with part time jobs.
I don't think that will work even on your planet.
You still haven't identified a source of money that has any chance of existing.
You have to identify a source of money to answer the question, and your idea of replacing full time jobs with part time jobs will not produce an additional source of money.
So....
You need to generate an additional 1.3 trillion dollars.
Where is that 1.3 trillion dollars? Part time jobs for people who won't pay taxes?
No one is replacing full time jobs with part times jobs. This is a myth pushed by the Right Whiners.

Where do you get this idea that only part time jobs would be created?

Where does the 1.3 trillion dollar number come rom?
LCN Llin

United States

#953671 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't mention the number of children who have the same mother...
Thomas Jefferson and Family
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953672 Jul 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do. you. speak. English.?
not in a way that you want to hear.

do they give lessons in FOXbot? how much does it cost? can i get a government 'subsidy' to pay for it? i know how you white folks love your free stuff, so i figure one of your Congresscritters who FOX is paying took care of you moochers.

and will old and half white get me into the club?
LCN Llin

United States

#953673 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
You'd think all the rallies would be the perfect opportunity to address some ..........
The Hemingses of Monticello: An American Family by Annette Gordon-Reed
WOW

Bronx, NY

#953674 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
It seems that the media in general and white American society in particular prefer to focus on crime perpetrated by African Americans because it serves as a way to absolve them from the violence, prejudice and institutionalized discrimination engendered for generations against blacks. It offers a buffer against responsibility, a way to shift blame and deflect cause and effect. But the truth, and numbers, tell a different story.
The myth of black-on-black violence has become a stain on the sociopolitical consciousness and indelibly imbues mindsets as well as public policy. At the heart of an increasingly violent society is not a subculture among blacks but the violence and criminality of many Americans, and whites in particular. No one seems to speak about this. Why? Because the snake oil was duly purchased and consumed. It is time for race-based pseudo-facts to be challenged and dismantled.
YOU ARE WHITE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT lolololhahahahah
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953675 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You care more about "old white men" trying to protect human life than selfish irresponsible women waiting 5 months to kill a human life?
That's odd don't you think?
we'll still have abortions even if the Court would finally see it your way. you know that to be fact, but you seem to care less about putting women at risk.

that's odd, don't you think?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#953676 Jul 25, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Pure Propaganda posted by an idiot:
<quoted text>
sonic is the little girl hurling insults as she passes across across the playground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Valid Points 57 min Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 1 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 2 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 9 hr Sublime1 19
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web