Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#953614 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In all, George Zimmerman aspired and earned his honorary whiteness for shooting a black teenager in an act of fantasy wish fulfillment for his boosters among the White Right.
http://www.chaunceydevega.com/2013/07/a-trife...
that makes a lot of sense since a lot of black thugs earn their honorary thugness for shooting black teenagers, whites, babies, grandmothers, women picking up children from school in an act of fantasy wish fulfillment for their boosters amongh the racist gangs they belong to. the president just doesn't ever comment about it.
mr owl

Norman, OK

#953615 Jul 25, 2013
The Great Uniter...

Today,
'...Only 52 percent of whites and 38 percent of blacks have a favorable opinion of race relations in the country, according to the pol..."

Way back when..
'...from the beginning of Obamaís first term, when 79 percent of whites and 63 percent of blacks held a favorable view of American race relations..."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/25/race-relati...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953616 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter? Supposedly, only 20 "progressive" groups requested tax exemptions and only 6 of those were delayed for whatever reason.
Compare that to almost 300 conservative groups - many of them small neighborhood groups trying to become part of the political process - and their requests not only being delayed but also literally interrogated with questions that went far and beyond any semblance of what was necessary or appropriate.
Is this the kind of America you really want?
And here I thought you said you were waiting for all the effort 'behind the scenes' to get things right.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953617 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More tabloid crap to divert attention from the rotten Obama economy.
You keep making the claim but for some reason, just stop there... as if there's nothing to find.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#953619 Jul 25, 2013
Fox News poll: Summer of discontent with Obama, Congress continues

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/24/fo...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953620 Jul 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The reccession was caused by the Democrats.
Part time jobs are replacing full time jobs in your idea of what an economic recovery is.
More part time jobs equals more people that don't pay taxes. Before you began replacing full time jobs with part time jobs, 47 percent didn't pay taxes. Because you are replacing full time jobs with part time jobs, that percentage will go over 50 percent.
You need to generate an additional 1.3 trillion dollars in revenue to prevent the government from collapsing.
Your solution is to replace full time jobs with part time jobs.
I don't think that will work even on your planet.
You still haven't identified a source of money that has any chance of existing.
You have to identify a source of money to answer the question, and your idea of replacing full time jobs with part time jobs will not produce an additional source of money.
So....
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You need to generate an additional 1.3 trillion dollars.
Where is that 1.3 trillion dollars? Part time jobs for people who won't pay taxes?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
wow.

And a con was president when it happened.

You're obviously not that bright son.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953621 Jul 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
Didnít the president say he saved Detroit? Iíll bet heís smiling, probably saying Ď I love it when a plan come togetherí one city at a time and 58 more states to Go!!
If it weren't so close to the truth, that'd be funny.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953622 Jul 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is, if it was up to them, that "fool" McCain would now be President of the United States and his idiot sidekick, Sarah Palin, V.P. LMAO
Oh yes! They hate McCain now, but would LOVE to have him in office.

And the funny thing is, they'd be butting heads on who should really be in charge!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953623 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the IG was white, you would call him a fkn liar.
The simple answer is to eliminate all tax-exempt status for all groups, political or otherwise. Then we can ditch the IRS employees who do this snooping.
lol! When all else fails, keep throwing race into the pot.

it's the only ingredient you have left!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#953624 Jul 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Darryl Issa, the car thief and arsonist; Chairman of the Ethics Committee! Oh the irony of it all! And crybaby Boehner as Speaker!
It should be a sitcom.
You have a good idea there. It could be called, "Insane Forces" or "Political Circus".

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953625 Jul 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The poor already do carry a significant load of the tax burden since most states already have sales and 'sin' taxes that raise government revenue. These are examples of 'consumption taxes' that disproportionately target the poor. So, why shouldn't we balance it out by increasing the luxury tax and death tax on large estate inheritances too?
Consumption taxes are a choice. Idiots like you want to punish one group because of the choices of another.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#953626 Jul 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is, if it was up to them, that "fool" McCain would now be President of the United States and his idiot sidekick, Sarah Palin, V.P. LMAO
'If you fail to Locate the polling place in your district you will not have the money for this months rent, you won't get your new Obamaphone, and you won' t get your african balls washed this month!'
WOW

Bronx, NY

#953628 Jul 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>After Bernie Goetz shot the four thugs, more brave blacks stepped forward in the Edmund Perry case a year later.
Perry, a black teenager from Phillips Exeter Academy, along with his brother, mugged a cop and ended up getting himself killed. When Perry's brother Jonah was prosecuted for the mugging, two of the witnesses against Jonah were his black neighbors.
One neighbor testified that Jonah told him the night of the incident that his brother was shot when they were mugging someone. Another neighbor said Jonah told her that night that he tried to beat up a guy who turned out to be a cop. This was in a courtroom full of rabble-rousers, amen-ing everything defense lawyer Alton Maddox said.
They told the truth knowing they'd have to go back to the neighborhood. Whatever happened to them? Why aren't they the heroes? Where's THEIR Hollywood movie? There was a movie about the Perry case. It was titled: "Murder Without Motive: The Edmund Perry Story." (The grand jury had no difficulty finding the motive: The cop was being mugged.)
In the middle of one of these racial passion plays, it takes ENORMOUS COURAGE FOR A BLACK PERSON to step forward and say, "Yeah, I heard him say he mugged the cop," "If I had been Bernie Goetz, I would have shot them, too," or "I know George, he's my friend."
That last one was Elouise Dilligard, George Zimmerman's final defense witness. Clear as a bell, this black woman spoke warmly about "my neighbor George" and went on to describe his nose being disfigured and bloody right after the shooting.
YOU WON'T SEE HER ON CNN, THOUGH. In fact, you'll never hear a peep about any of these courageous black people, unless you obsessively research every "race" case of the last 30 years.
Whites never need to be brave this way. THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE ON WHITE PEOPLE TO ROOT FOR THEIR RACE. In fact, there's often pressure to root against their race. Instead of being asked to weep over President Obama's ever having been looked at suspiciously (probably by Jesse Jackson), could we reflect on the fortitude of ordinary black citizens who resist "racial solidarity" and speak the truth?
THANK YOU IM A BIGOT A UNCLE TOM A RACISTS AND ALL THE OTHER NAMES THAT ARE USED FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO DOESNT FOLLOW THE HERD WHY IS FREEDOM A BAD WORD TO DEMOCRATS in AMERICA MAYBE THERE PAST HISTORY OF OPPRESSION IN AMERICA wow

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#953629 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When a government employee is fired for cause, he should lose his pension.
Dream on. Even President Nixon kept his pension.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#953630 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! When all else fails, keep throwing race into the pot.
'If you fail to locate the polling place in your district you won't get your new Obamaphone, all of your shrimps on a treadmills will die, and you wont get american taxpayer money in time to have your afro-balls washed!'
Tits Magee

Wilkes Barre, PA

#953631 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
PS; its a shame those thugs didnt shoot your little mulatto milksucker. One less welfare recipient in the wings.
Ouch! Little harsh, isn't it, even for a pubby toity-mouth like you? But, bear in mind, that like engenders like, only MY like is lot bigger and badder than yours. The next time your betters tell you tone it down and play nice, you should probably listen old man. Do you know how many southern retards with fantasies of military glory I've disappeared in my life? What makes you think you're bulletproof? Just remember what you said... k? Besides, I won't come after you anyway, I'll take the cute l'il kid whose picture is on the dresser. And there's not a goddam thing you can do about it. I want you alive to remember...
LCN Llin

United States

#953632 Jul 25, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah doofus, the funnier thing is now we have a fool worse than McCain who is nothing more than a frggin "Community Organizer" in the White House with his sidekick Uncle Joe Biden telling people to shoot their shotguns up in the air, LMAO.
"If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post." -Waxman
Tits Magee

Wilkes Barre, PA

#953633 Jul 25, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU IM A BIGOT A UNCLE TOM A RACISTS AND ALL THE OTHER NAMES THAT ARE USED FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO DOESNT FOLLOW THE HERD WHY IS FREEDOM A BAD WORD TO DEMOCRATS in AMERICA MAYBE THERE PAST HISTORY OF OPPRESSION IN AMERICA wow
No dear, you're a clown. In fact, you're an unfunny clown. I hope you don't cook with gas.
LCN Llin

United States

#953634 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! When all else fails, keep throwing race into the pot.
Fred said Galt half Guatemalan?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953635 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill O'Reilly is a stone-cold racist for pointing out that the major causes of poverty are dropping out of school, having children before age 20, and having children out of wedlock.
He didn't mention the number of children who have the same mother but different fathers. But he did emphasize the absence of fathers being another reason.

Rev. Jesse Jackson said he wanted to cut Barack Obama's nuts out for "talking down to black folks" by giving moral lectures to African-Americans that was picked up on a hot microphone.

That's why O'Reilly is the only one brave enough to talk about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dale 182,118
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,334
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 3 hr Reddog 6
delhi female 6 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 6 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 6 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago