Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCN Llin

United States

#953497 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Same place conservatives get the money son.
Your question's already been answered.
conservatives and neo'cons got the money for Invasion of Iraq.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#953498 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The improvement can begin if you leave my country son immediately son.
Everyone benefits!
How can he leave your country? He's not in Uganda with you.
Hey! Aren't you the annoying little gnat that is always claiming he's smarter than everyone? The lonely one that also posts until 4AM each day?
LOL!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953499 Jul 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
New Evidence in Georgia Infants Death Points to Parents
In spite of the social media “outrage” and the right-wing media narrative, however, the Baby Santiago case only illustrates just how prevalent racism really is in the United States. Just days after Sherry West told police her 13 month old was shot and killed by two black teens, West’s 21 year old daughter went to police to tell them that she suspected her mother may have killed her infant brother. Ashley Glassey told CBS News in March, that her mother has serious mental health issues. These include a diagnosis of bi-polar with accompanying schizophrenic tendencies. West also talked with the media about how she was removed from her mother’s care at the age of 8, because of abuse and neglect in the home. Immediately after the shooting, Glassey said West began asking questions about how long it would take her to collect the insurance money. West’s daughter also told both media and police that her mother made conflicting statements to her, regarding the child’s death - including different stories about who was shot first
On July 16th further evidence was released to the public that implicates the parents involvement in the child’s death. Police tests immediately following the shooting revealed gun powder on the hands of both Sherry West and the baby’s father, Louis Santiago.
Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07/24/new-e...
Tabloid garbage. Who cares?
TAX MIDDLE CLASS

Sumerduck, VA

#953501 Jul 25, 2013
Help wrote:
Next thing we will hear from our president, who is blaming everyone from George W to congress for his failure next will be the devil made me do it this will be the most truthful thing he has said since talking office.
You are right,now he is blaming George Washington!The
is the worse president in USA History and the Dem thinks that he is Jesus Christ!Everthing Obama touches turns to SHIT!!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#953502 Jul 25, 2013
TAX MIDDLE CLASS wrote:
A new national poll has found that support for President Barack Obama among blacks has dropped considerably over the past four months, which has contributed to Obama's sagging approval numbers. Furthermore, the lack of support among blacks for Obama may cost Democrats in the 2014 election, according to the pollsters.
According to a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll released on Wednesday, only 78% of blacks now support Obama's job performance, which is "down from 88 percent in June and 93 percent in April."
The poll found Obama's overall approval rating is at 45%, which is a "a 3-point drop from last month" and "one point off from his all-time presidential low that came in Aug. 2011."
Blacks overwhelmingly supported Obama in 2008 and 2012, propelling him to the White House by giving him over 90% of their votes. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate in black communities rose to 13.7% in June while Obama has championed a comprehensive immigration reform bill that the Congressional Budget Office determined would devastate the wages of working class Americans. The Black American Leadership Alliance (BALA) recently organized a rally in Washington, D.C. protesting the immigration bill, uniting progressives and conservatives of all races in opposition to comprehensive immigration reform. BALA founder Leah Durant told Breitbart News that blacks on the lower rungs of the economic ladder would be hurt most if the Senate's immigration bill became law.
According to Bill McInturff, one of Republican pollsters that helped conduct the poll, these numbers are "a telling scratch" in Obama's armor that may hurt Democrats in 2014.
"If ever there is an edge that falls off in the president's core support, that is always very meaningful in an off-year election," he said.
OBAMA IS TAXES THE HELL OUT OF MIDDLE CLASS OBAMA CARE!!!IF YOU ARE ON WALFARE HEALTH CARE IS FREE,FREE PHONES,FREE LIGHT
BILLS,FREE WATER BILL,PAY NO TAXES,THE DEM AND OBAMA PAY THESE PEOPLE NOT TO WORK.YOU THINK THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOOK FOR A JOB,HELL NO!!!!!SO KEEP BELIVING OBAMA THE BULLSHITER!!!ALL OBAMA CARES ABOUT IS A DAMN VOTE NOT YOU THE DUMB ASS VOTER THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA!!!!
THEY call me UNCLE TOM FOR SAYING THIS lololololhahahahahah TRUTH IS AN OFFENSE BUT IT IS NOT A SIN you are 1000% right they think they can use color to silence TRUTH ZIMMERMAN is A DEMOCRAT why dont they say that if he was REPUBLICAN they would say that all day
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953503 Jul 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't pay attention to the news do you?
The commissioner for the IRS's tax exempt and government entities division, was forced to retire early. That is the same as being fired and the director of the IRS Rulings and Agreements division, was also fired.
You just aren't happy because the Issa "sideshow" hasn't succeeded in tying anything...including Benghazi...to the executive branch.
lol! I just let the baby cry and bring up questions and opinions instead of facts.

At some point, she'll get tired of crying and go to sleep.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953504 Jul 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't pay attention to the news do you?
The commissioner for the IRS's tax exempt and government entities division, was forced to retire early. That is the same as being fired and the director of the IRS Rulings and Agreements division, was also fired.
You just aren't happy because the Issa "sideshow" hasn't succeeded in tying anything...including Benghazi...to the executive branch.
When a government employee is fired for cause, he should lose his pension.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953505 Jul 25, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily,
"Small Government Republican"
what a joke.
They talk one thing and do another.
The people of Texas had to pay for his campaign. Interesting. Imagine if we had a dummy like him for President? yikes.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953506 Jul 25, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
obama's 5,000-word address was long on broad language and scant on targeted solutions. It was long on its indictment of the Republican approach — an “endless parade of distractions, political posturing and phony scandals”— and short on how Obama intends to snap the economic funk.
Though Obama painted a rosy picture —“we’ve cleared away the rubble from the financial crisis and begun to lay a new foundation for stronger, more durable economic growth”— the facts on the ground remain grim.
The recovery from the Great Recession has been pitifully weak.
America’s economy has, these past four years, been growing at a lame 2%— the weakest rate after World War II.
Since the start of 2013, the number of people with jobs increased by 753,000 — but more than two-thirds of the new positions were part-time. The official unemployment rate stands at 7.6%, but factor in part-time workers who want full-time work and those who’ve stopped looking altogether and it hits 14.3%. About 22 million Americans are unemployed or underemployed.
If Obama intends to offer poll-tested proposals in hope of helping Democrats win congressional seats in the midterm elections, he will betray the very folks he promises to help by failing to deliver true growth generators.
Those include streamlining the U.S. patent office, nourishing high-tech industries, winning immigration reform and modernizing American infrastructure — not only the 100,000 bridges that Obama quipped “are old enough to qualify for Medicare,” but also the guts of America’s aging air-traffic control system.
Will July 24, 2013 be a decisive start on meeting the economic challenges of our time — or Obama’s umpteenth repositioning to make Republicans look obstinate? Only the President can answer that question.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion#ixzz2a3mvX...
He went on for over an hour criticizing political posturing while he was politically posturing spending the taxpayers' money to travel all over the country making the same speech and taking pot shots at his opposition instead of staying in DC to try and find common ground to get something done.

He didn't mention Detroit once. He's going to deliver one bloviating speech after another. No substance. No solutions. But a lot of detachment.

As Chris Matthews said, "He likes giving speeches more than he likes leading."

That's all he does because that's all he knows how to do.
LCN Llin

United States

#953508 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Can't you read, retard?
Her daughter thinks her mother killed her own baby and blamed it on two black kids. Let's see how this plays out.
Can we say, Susan Smith?
Runaway bride?
Yes, "Susan Smith" and "generalization from the particular"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953509 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh? tell me what is funny about two women drowning in their car, one of them pregnant?
These women were determined to kill themselves. They tried twice on the same day. Natural thinning of the herd.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953512 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
All day, all night; that freak talks about his homoerotic fantasies; last night got pretty graphic, I think he's ready for a total meltdown. Doesn't take much to push him over the edge.
He's apparently VERY experienced in many aspects of his sexual statements.

Therefore he's proud to bring up his accomplishments! That's the only thing the shinyelectrons casts a bright light on.... well, that and his lies!
LCN Llin

United States

#953513 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Get used to it, sowcnt.......
DIE!!
More than five years after the fact, former President George W. Bush is admitting that having a photograph taken of him peering out the window of Air Force One at the Katrina-caused wreckage of New Orleans was a "huge mistake."

During an interview with NBC's Matt Lauer set to air next week, Bush had no qualms accepting that, with 20/20 hindsight, he would have approached the situation much differently to avoid appearing "detached and uncaring."

"It's always my fault. I mean, I was the one who should have said:'A) Don't take my picture, B) Let's land in Baton Rouge, La., C) Let's don't even come close to the area.' The next place to be seen is in Washington at a command center. I mean it was my fault," Bush said.

Bush's handling of the natural disaster was widely regarded as one of the low points of his political career, which was projected by a downward slide of his approval ratings in the following months.

The former president went on to show remorse for not getting more directly involved with the ground situation in the aftermath of the hurricane's damage to the gulf.

Bush's handling of the natural disaster was widely regarded as one of the low points of his political career, which was projected by a downward slide of his approval ratings in the following months.

The former president went on to show remorse for not getting more directly involved with the ground situation in the aftermath of the hurricane's damage to the gulf.

"In retrospect, however, I should have touched down in Baton Rouge, met with the governor and walked out and said,'I hear you. We understand. And we're going to help the state and help the local governments with as much resources as needed,'" Bush said. "And then got back on a flight up to Washington. I did not do that. And paid a price for it."

Bush also addressed Katrina backlash in the context of his public image by saying that Kanye West's "George Bush doesn't care about black people" comment was one of the most painful moments of his presidency.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953514 Jul 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"ABC News is getting a really bad reputation lately. First, they screwed up a bunch of reporting on the Boston Marathon Bombings and didn't run retractions on most of it... Then, they went to press with FAKE emails to support the "Benghazi Scandal" that Republicans cooked up. Now they may have really out-done themselves.
Everyone in America heard about only TWO news stories over the past couple of days. The first, understandably, is that the Royal Family has a new member. Congrats. The 2nd was that George Zimmerman, a recently freed murderer had heroically saved a family of four from a "fiery auto accident", thereby proving that he's just an honorable man who only wants to do good in the world and is misunderstood.
The latter story is preposterous on the face of it... and anyone who can't see that is blinded by wishful thinking. But let's look at some things that are coming to light about this incident now that ABC got their mileage out of it.
According to some industrious bloggers with a poorly designed site, the officer who responded to the auto accident that is the subject of this story is named Patrick Rehder who lives in Lake Mary, Florida. Here's a supposed copy of that incident report (and I say "supposed" only because I have not personally verified it myself): "
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xRcmHx1ujM0/Ue-1fZG...
" MOST of Rehder's facebook posts have been about the trial... So how is it that a member of the same Sheriff's Office which is tasked with guarding Zimmerman, just happens to be same officer who responded to a car accident that Zimmerman just suddenly showed up at to become a hero? And what are the odds that the same Sheriff's Officer would have 128 friends who are ALSO Zimmerman supporters as well as staunch 2nd Amendment Rights advocates?"
http://floridasqueezed.blogspot.com/2013/07/a...
Not surprised; seemed like a bullshyt stunt to me in the first place.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953515 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Can't you read, retard?
Her daughter thinks her mother killed her own baby and blamed it on two black kids. Let's see how this plays out.
Can we say, Susan Smith?
Runaway bride?
Just another diversion from the Obama scandals.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953516 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oreo swilly does. She's the type of pig that holds up the express line at Walmart reading the National Enquirer....
Never go to Walmart you dope.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953517 Jul 25, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
conservatives and neo'cons got the money for Invasion of Iraq.
Right out of thin air!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953518 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
The people of Texas had to pay for his campaign. Interesting. Imagine if we had a dummy like him for President? yikes.
The people of Texas benefit from bringing new jobs to the state.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953519 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
These women were determined to kill themselves. They tried twice on the same day. Natural thinning of the herd.
You must have been abused as a child to display such a lack of empathy at human suffering.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953520 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The NYC mayor race is a major opportunity for Libertarians.
Demos/Tenzing should run.
If a Libertarian can't win against this zoo parade, they can't win anything.
Tenzing's party can't seem to get off the ground to provide an electable candidate with enough exposure and the right message.

That's the problem he can't accept.

Maybe if he texted explicit sex messages and took photos of "himself", he might have a chance...because anything is possible with liberals these days if you're perverted enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min Mister Tonka 98,373
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Kristy 47,065
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 1 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 69,541
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 3 hr Son of God 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]