Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953419 Jul 25, 2013
OK leftist worms!! Remember that the greatest sacrifice you can make is to give your life for your your country. Embolden your patriotism today by laying down in the fast lane of the nearest freeway.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953420 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so have you heard about the white on white murder rate?
you folks just love to kill each other... when you're not letting your kids use your guns to kill themselves.
There are reasons that tripe you've been posting for the last two weeks hasn't gained any traction:

1) it's fraudulent

2) it's gay

3) nobody would care, even if it WERE true.

Next?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953421 Jul 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the t-p hijackers? The Stealers? The Thieves?
Those who want to take from others to further their own agenda?
That dissatisfied lot?
The Tea Party wants people to be able to keep their own money, something that the moochers of the left define as stealing from them.

You thieves are entitled to nothing.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953422 Jul 25, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Family afraid of Obama/Trayvon supporting fascists:
"Family rescued by Zimmerman cancels news conference, fears 'blowback'"
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/25/couple-c...
Leftwing fascists (Obama voters) suck!
"[T]hey called today and said they were more worried about blow back from saying anything that would be favorable to George," said O'Mara.

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/family-saved-geor...

but George is a great American hero! why should anyone be worried about saying anything favorable about him?

good press from FOX doesn't offset bad press from EVERYONE else.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953423 Jul 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But...but...isn't forgiveness divine? His wife said this is just between him and her! ;)
I say it's between him, her and all the wimmin he sent a crotchshot to. xD
Why shouldn't we expect the liberal New Yawkers to turn a blind eye to some harmless sexting when the D.C.ers keep shrugging off Barry's blatant contempt for the laws that the rest of are expected to obey?
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-07-11...
Liberal hypocrisy testing its reach.
The sad fact is that Weiner is the best of a motley crew in the DemoKKKrat primary.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953424 Jul 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There's a worse candidate than him?
Christine Quinn
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#953425 Jul 25, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar, dumbfk.
"White House officials proposed it as part of the agreement that resolved the 2011 debt ceiling fight."
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...
"White House Admits (Third Time) President Obama Fibbed On Sequester"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
Gramm-Rudman-Hollings Act

wvw.jerkintofoxdotcom
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953426 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that tripe you posted on my tablet while I was taking a dump, abdul. I almost forgot myself and wiped my azz with the tablet.
That brashir is a funny little leftist phag though. Really good for a laugh....
i feel the same way about Hannity.

and no point in mentioning 'my wife lives in the house next door' Limbaugh is there?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953427 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep my fingers peeled and my eyes crossed for this one.
Nate Silver also believes the House is a lock for the Republicans in 2014.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953428 Jul 25, 2013
Dog75 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're still talking the party hijackers then.
they're simply thieves, you know.
When the people reclaim their party from phonies like McCain, that's a good thing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953429 Jul 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm not trying to re-try this case, just trying to figure y'all out.
Is Pope Francis Latino or Italian?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953430 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
There are reasons that tripe you've been posting for the last two weeks hasn't gained any traction:
1) it's fraudulent
2) it's gay
3) nobody would care, even if it WERE true.
Next?
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.p...

i hear there's going to be a Congressional investigation about the epidemic of white on white murder. the Black Caucus has been asking for it for years now but it seems that with the revelation that white folks can kill anyone with impunity, we may finally see some action on one of the most pressing matters of the day.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#953431 Jul 25, 2013
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?

And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.

...What Will, Steele and O'Reilly failed to mention is the exacting truth that white Americans are just as likely to be killed by other whites. According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.

In fact, all races share similar ratios. Yet there's no outrage or racialized debate about "white on white" violence. Instead, the myth and associated fear of "black on black" crime is sold as a legitimate, mainstream descriptive and becomes American status quo.

The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered? Perhaps George Zimmerman's defenders should answer that question. If African Americans were to act as irrationally as Zimmerman did, would any rationale suffice to avoid arrest?

http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953432 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Martin Bashir Guest Savages Hannity And Limbaugh For ‘Hustling Residue Of Racism’
Martin Bashir, a left-wing Pakistani Brit with zero credibility, working for a Communist network, best known for his doctored interview of Michael Jackson.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953433 Jul 25, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy! It will come from increased revenue from taxes generated by an economy that is growing despite an obstructionist Republican House.
Glad to help bring some light into your dark depressing life.
The economy is barely growing, at an insufficient rate.

The ObamaKKKare layoffs later this year will have an adverse effect.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953434 Jul 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt that was the reason Georgy Pudgy plugged him through the heart from an inch away...more likely because you can get away with profiling, stalking, and killing a kid if he's no longer alive to contradict your story(ies).
Yesterday's news, nobody cares.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#953435 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"[T]hey called today and said they were more worried about blow back from saying anything that would be favorable to George," said O'Mara.
http://www.theroot.com/buzz/family-saved-geor...
but George is a great American hero! why should anyone be worried about saying anything favorable about him?
good press from FOX doesn't offset bad press from EVERYONE else.
The Root?

LOL!

A bunch of racists old narcissists. Racetard merchants.

Figures you use that cesspool as a reference, Propaganda Moron.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#953436 Jul 25, 2013
Pure Propaganda posted by an idiot:
sonicfilter wrote:
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?
And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.
...What Will, Steele and O'Reilly failed to mention is the exacting truth that white Americans are just as likely to be killed by other whites. According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.
In fact, all races share similar ratios. Yet there's no outrage or racialized debate about "white on white" violence. Instead, the myth and associated fear of "black on black" crime is sold as a legitimate, mainstream descriptive and becomes American status quo.
The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.
Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered? Perhaps George Zimmerman's defenders should answer that question. If African Americans were to act as irrationally as Zimmerman did, would any rationale suffice to avoid arrest?
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953437 Jul 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Obama didn't come up with the idea of sequestration. Paul Ryan has been pushing for it since 2004 and in fact wrote the legislation. Boehner said that he got 98% of what he wanted in the deal. On what do you base your statement that the majority of Americans want deeper cuts? When polled on individual programs like Medicare, Social Security, Veterans programs and defense most Americans want them to get the same funding that they currently receive.
What freaking lavish galas are you talking about Carol? The White House schedule is posted on line and I haven't found anything that you can call a gala, lavish or otherwise. Obama's trips abroad have been on the nation's business like his latest trip to Africa. But I guess you like the rest of the right wing idiots on this thread would rather cede that continent with its strategically important resources to China.
If you really want to talk about wasting taxpayer dollars then how about those symbolic, going nowhere votes to repeal Obamacare? Every time they indulged in this foolishness it cost taxpayers almost $1.5 million for a total of approximately $53.8 million.
Who's hurting public servants Carol? The original stimulus package kept firefighter, police and teachers on the job and not one Republican voted for it. Since when have you been so concerned about public sector employees hypocrite? It's clear to anyone who has at least a couple of brain cells that communicate with each other that the GOP is responsible for the gridlock, not the President.
Any measure that reduces federal spending is a good thing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953438 Jul 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't send GM to China you lying sack of crap, they're still operating in this country and expanding.
You're an idiot!
Take a look at the Chevy Spark and see why Government Motors is doomed to failure, a cheap piece of crap typical of the product line.

If this turkey isn't made in China, it sure looks like it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min loose cannon 177,959
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min Mister Tonka 98,197
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,347
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 1 hr SMH 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,575
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr what a loser 4,017
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 2 hr SLY WEST 1,121
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE