Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
875,581 - 875,600 of 1,100,232 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953252 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Mince all the words you want, you still haven't answered the question I've been asking for several days now: do you know when you are lying or perpetuating lies or is it just a compulsion?
Do you know that facts exist on their own, they are not subjective?
What about these, you didn't address them:
"There's also no eyewitness testifying that Martin threw the first punch. There's also no way in hell one member of the minority Party in Congress stopped ALL attempts to pass any particular legislation."
I'm really just trying to understand your type. Are you aware that the "facts" in your world are different than the facts in the real world?
I have common sense and can see the forest in spite of the trees.

You just bump into them and keep looking for the forest.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953253 Jul 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is not "forfeiting" anything. That is just the radical Jewish take on things because they believe the United States and Israel are one and the same and radicals believe the Temple Mount belongs to Israel.
All we are talking about here is a WND RUMORED plan to "give the Palestinian Authority and Jordan sovereignty over the Temple Mount while Israel retains the land below the Western Wall."
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/secret-obama-plan-...
Uh, no thanks on the link. I just bathed and don't want to have to do it again.

Orlando, FL

#953254 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, just answer the question. I won't hold you personally accountable, I understand its some pathology.
Are you aware that most of what you post is not true in the real world?
Watch out for the trees and keep looking for the forest.

Location hidden

#953255 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you have to have some modicum of analytical skills.
If learning about the targeting was "so disturbing" to this president a few months ago and if he was so determined to get to the bottom of it, why is it now just a "mindless distraction"?
Because the investigations are getting too close to the truth.
Are you really this stupid intentionally?
Thus far your "analytical skills" have proven yourself a liar.

Are you aware that you are lying when you are doing it?

Honestly, I'm not houding you just to fck with you as usual. I think I'm on to something. I don't think y'all know when you're lying even though, in your extreme case, you refute your own lies.

Would you feel better if I used a different term than "lies"? Do you have any suggestions? That's all I can come up with. How about "misinformation"?

Location hidden

#953256 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have common sense and can see the forest in spite of the trees.
You just bump into them and keep looking for the forest.
You disprove your own misinformation but somehow have "common sense"???

Are you aware that you disproved your own contention?

Are you aware that you've stated repeatedly that Zimmerman was on his way to meet police either at his truck or at the clubhouse and that you posted the transcript that refuted that?

Its a simple question.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#953257 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you have to have some modicum of analytical skills.
If learning about the targeting was "so disturbing" to this president a few months ago and if he was so determined to get to the bottom of it, why is it now just a "mindless distraction"?
Because the investigations are getting too close to the truth.
Are you really this stupid intentionally?
Tenzing just put you on blast about your car fetched version of the truth, yet you insist on ignorance over homework. The IRS targeted liberal groups also but, again you prove your ignorance over logic. Not 1 conservative group denied status but, a liberal group was &, you're still trying to make something of this. I'll take your word that you aren't but, you're surely making yourself look stupid!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#953258 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, just answer the question. I won't hold you personally accountable, I understand its some pathology.
Are you aware that most of what you post is not true in the real world?
For her, the world doesn't exist beyond Faux News and Hate Talk Radio.

"An extensive knowledge is needful to thinking people- it takes away the heat and fever; and helps, by widening speculation, to ease the Burden of the Mystery." John Keats

Location hidden

#953259 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
These vagaries aren't helping any.

Do you not see the inconsistencies?

I'm not gonna harass you with the results of this probe, I really just want to know what makes y'all tick.

You've caught yourself in posting misinformation. I just want to know if you knew it was misinformation when you posted it, you discovered later that you were wrong but are reluctant to admit it, that you were just passing on misinformation you'd been fed, or is it something else?

Are you aware that the "facts" in your world are different than the facts in the real world?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#953260 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no thanks on the link. I just bathed and don't want to have to do it again.
I fully understand. Just wanted to let people know where cons get their information as they are too embarassed to post the link.

Location hidden

#953261 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know we have a past and I apologize for that, I've been relentless in hounding you. To your credit you've withstood and given back your measure.

I know also that none of the Waxman/Eman morons are capable of any sort of discussion and that leaves you. Because, despite all the faults I think you have you do have the strength to stand your ground and fight your fight.

I'm not trying to have a fight here, I really just want to understand.

Location hidden

#953262 Jul 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
For her, the world doesn't exist beyond Faux News and Hate Talk Radio.
"An extensive knowledge is needful to thinking people- it takes away the heat and fever; and helps, by widening speculation, to ease the Burden of the Mystery." John Keats
I'm really trying to get beyond that here.

'nite all.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953263 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you claim all the stimulus money to Construction.
Just how GD stupid are you people?
I have news, our infrastructure needs rebuilding.
Chicago is spending $500 million to upgrade the infrastructure of Wrigley Field.

Happy?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953264 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing immoral about a strap-on.
Dave's buddy uses one all the time.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953265 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always wanted my own Eman. We can play dress up, have tea parties, it'll be just grand!
Galt will bring the wigs

Orlando, FL

#953266 Jul 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You speak of republicans like they're angels or something! Weren't they the same ones that stated publicly that they would do anything to make him a 1 term president? Then, didn't they pledge to Grover Norquist to again impede the progress of anything Obama had going, especially tax reform? Like always, your left eye is blind &,you only see what the right wants you to see!
If only they had succeeded...

This president might be a nice guy and a good father and husband. But he has an agenda that is not in the best interests of this country or the people. His agenda is in the best interest of his party and power and control.

The sooner you realize this, the better.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953267 Jul 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He changed his name you stupid fk, dropping cracker, about three seconds after Ms Jeantel uttered those famous words "crazy azz cracker," and it was no longer "cool" to be a cracker.
You're a clueless scumbag POS e-mutt.
Please allow google or bing to be your friend.
Dumbazz!
Rachel Jeantel is the poster girl for the modern black woman, you racist pig!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953268 Jul 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tenzing just put you on blast about your car fetched version of the truth, yet you insist on ignorance over homework. The IRS targeted liberal groups also but, again you prove your ignorance over logic. Not 1 conservative group denied status but, a liberal group was &, you're still trying to make something of this. I'll take your word that you aren't but, you're surely making yourself look stupid!
" car fetched". I like it. Maybe eman'll borrow it!

Orlando, FL

#953269 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really trying to get beyond that here.
'nite all.
You can't get beyond the next tree.

Orlando, FL

#953270 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I know we have a past and I apologize for that, I've been relentless in hounding you. To your credit you've withstood and given back your measure.
I know also that none of the Waxman/Eman morons are capable of any sort of discussion and that leaves you. Because, despite all the faults I think you have you do have the strength to stand your ground and fight your fight.
I'm not trying to have a fight here, I really just want to understand.
Okay, good. Wish I would have read this post first before responding to the last one.

Orlando, FL

#953271 Jul 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Genius is borderline crazy! That's your problem Auntie! Maybe you have too many modicums in that Cobbwebbed brain of your, which forces you to to elaborate, well lie!
Not to mention, you've put so much wrong stuff in that gut of yours, there's no way it can be right!
You wouldn't know if it was true or not. You don't care to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 23 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE