Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
875,561 - 875,580 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953230 Jul 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense. After all, since 1187, the Temple Mount has been managed continuously by an Islamic "Waqf". Even the Israeli government enforces a ban on non-Muslim prayer on the site and Jews who are observed praying on the site are arrested.
In 2007, Rabbi Avraham Shapiro, former Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Israel, "reiterated his opinion that it is forbidden for Jews to enter the Temple Mount."
Besides, the Arabs have invested millions of dollars in the area.
I didn't know the Temple was ours to forfeit.

Hmmmph, learn sumthin' new everyday, even if its retarded.
Der Teufel

Germany

#953231 Jul 24, 2013
Zo, after a brief pause to survey the scene peter realizes the two 12 year olds are totally naked und zo iss he so he forgets about ze prophylactic and crawls up on ze bed. Ze first 12 year old says, "Oh my, Peter, zat iss a big svantzeneufer, what do you intend to do mit it?" He looks down at her tintinuesen and replies, "I don't know for sure."

Location hidden

#953232 Jul 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You own eman; aren't you lucky?
I've always wanted my own Eman. We can play dress up, have tea parties, it'll be just grand!
Der Teufel

Germany

#953233 Jul 24, 2013
Zo, a guy writes a book about Heidi und her Granpere and he decides to call it, "Lolita." In fact he decides to erase Grandpere altogether and insert himself instead.
Der Teufel

Germany

#953234 Jul 24, 2013
Zo, eine day Heidi visits the town. She iss 13 now und her little rosebud breasts haff begun to grow but her liederhosen dress iss too small so de nipples are poking out ze front like antlers. The first person she meets in de town iss the Harfenstooder, und he says, "Vell, I guess I don't haff to ask you how cold it iss up on ze mountain."
Der Teufel

Germany

#953235 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, ve gott a lotta problems mit ze Jews too.

Location hidden

#953236 Jul 24, 2013
Der Teufel wrote:
Zo, after a brief pause to survey the scene peter realizes the two 12 year olds are totally naked und zo iss he so he forgets about ze prophylactic and crawls up on ze bed. Ze first 12 year old says, "Oh my, Peter, zat iss a big svantzeneufer, what do you intend to do mit it?" He looks down at her tintinuesen and replies, "I don't know for sure."
Fenris?
Der Teufel

Germany

#953237 Jul 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has friends Homer, just some people don't "use" and/or abuse their friends.
Geez.
Der Teufel iss your friend, vant to see vat he get you for your birthday? G'head. Try und blow it out...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953238 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
All pettiness aside I want to know where you got your "fact"?
"Obama using the IRS to target his political enemies,"
You post it as a fact. Do you know the difference between what happens in the real world and what happens in your world? In the real world no such "fact" exists yet. There's also no eyewitness testifying that Martin threw the first punch. There's also no way in hell one member of the minority Party in Congress stopped ALL attempts to pass any particular legislation.
Are you aware that these "facts" only exist in your fantasy world?
You purport yourself a discriminating gatherer of the "facts" but few of your facts are real. How do you explain that? Facts aren't dependent on perception, they are or they aren't.
Because I know in my gut he did.

He set the tone. He lost the House in 2010 and shook up his one-party power agenda. Homeland Security considered the Tea Party a threat in 2009.

IRS Commissioner, Doug Shulman, visited the White House 118 times between 2010 and 2011 and Acting Director Steven Miller, who took over at the IRS in November made numerous visits to the White House.

Top IRS officials visiting the White House is almost unheard of.

Obama met with one of his only two appointees to the IRS, William Wilkins, two days before the targeting. His top advisors knew about the targeting. His Chief Counsel knew about the targeting.

He knew. Of course he knew. It's just proving it and that's still ongoing.

The Senate Finance Committee is investigating it, and Senator Max Baucus (D) stated there's much more to it than the scope of focus.

It's just a matter of time. This president knows it. It's why he's on the campaign trail again.

Obama was "so disturbed" by this just a few months ago and promised to get to the bottom of it. But not a word has been spoken about it and today it's now a "mindless distraction".

Anyone with a modicum of analytical skills has no problem connecting the dots.

Orlando, FL

#953240 Jul 24, 2013
How does this president expect to get anything done when he never contacts or reaches out to republicans on Capital Hill and then goes out on the stump and takes pot shots at them?

He acts like he's in high school and this is a rivalry between two neighboring schools.

This is not high school and he's not the student body president trying to maintain his popularity by bashing the opposing school.

He's the president and has no idea how to be one.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#953241 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He set the tone. He lost the House in 2010 and shook up his one-party power agenda. Homeland Security considered the Tea Party a threat in 2009.
IRS Commissioner, Doug Shulman, visited the White House 118 times between 2010 and 2011 and Acting Director Steven Miller, who took over at the IRS in November made numerous visits to the White House.
Obama met with one of his only two appointees to the IRS, William Wilkins, two days before the targeting. His top advisors knew about the targeting. His Chief Counsel knew about the targeting.
The Senate Finance Committee is investigating it, and Senator Max Baucus (D) stated there's much more to it than the scope of focus.
It's just a matter of time. This president knows it. It's why he's on the campaign trail again.
Obama was "so disturbed" by this just a few months ago and promised to get to the bottom of it. But not a word has been spoken about it and today it's now a "mindless distraction".
Genius is borderline crazy! That's your problem Auntie! Maybe you have too many modicums in that Cobbwebbed brain of your, which forces you to to elaborate, well lie!

Not to mention, you've put so much wrong stuff in that gut of yours, there's no way it can be right!
Der Teufel

Germany

#953242 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vell, iff zere vas ever a more reliable indicator uff ze truth it vould be your gut, certainly. Zat vass the deciding factor in your buying ze townhouse in Orlando, remember?

Location hidden

#953243 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mince all the words you want, you still haven't answered the question I've been asking for several days now: do you know when you are lying or perpetuating lies or is it just a compulsion?

Do you know that facts exist on their own, they are not subjective?

What about these, you didn't address them:

"There's also no eyewitness testifying that Martin threw the first punch. There's also no way in hell one member of the minority Party in Congress stopped ALL attempts to pass any particular legislation."

I'm really just trying to understand your type. Are you aware that the "facts" in your world are different than the facts in the real world?

Orlando, FL

#953244 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman: Actually could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?
Dispatcher: Okay no problem, I'll let them know to call you when you're in the area.
Okay, well here's the whole conversation.

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman:

Yeah.

911 dispatcher:

Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:

Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes youíll see my truck.[3:10]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, what address are you parked in front of?[3:21]

Zimmerman:

Um, I donít know. Itís a cut-through so I donít know the address.[3:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

OK, whatís your apartment number?

Zimmerman:

Itís a home. Itís 1950 Ė oh, crap, I donít want to give it out Ė I donít know where this kid is [inaudible][3:40]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then?[3:42]

Zimmerman:

Yeah, thatís fine.[3:43]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, Iíll let them know youíll meet them at Ö

Zimmerman:

Could you have them call me and Iíll tell them where Iím at?[3:49]

911 dispatcher:

OK, thatís no problem.
Der Teufel

Germany

#953245 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
How does this president expect to get anything done when he never contacts or reaches out to republicans on Capital Hill and then goes out on the stump and takes pot shots at them?
He acts like he's in high school and this is a rivalry between two neighboring schools.
This is not high school and he's not the student body president trying to maintain his popularity by bashing the opposing school.
Vell, Lois, he probably imagines zat since the republicans are dying out und being replaced by brown and black people zat it iss not in his interests to waste hiss time on der schmall white fry. Bye bye... bye bye...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#953246 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is not "forfeiting" anything. That is just the radical Jewish take on things because they believe the United States and Israel are one and the same and radicals believe the Temple Mount belongs to Israel.

All we are talking about here is a WND RUMORED plan to "give the Palestinian Authority and Jordan sovereignty over the Temple Mount while Israel retains the land below the Western Wall."

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/secret-obama-plan-...

Location hidden

#953247 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
C'mon, just answer the question. I won't hold you personally accountable, I understand its some pathology.

Are you aware that most of what you post is not true in the real world?

Orlando, FL

#953248 Jul 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Genius is borderline crazy! That's your problem Auntie! Maybe you have too many modicums in that Cobbwebbed brain of your, which forces you to to elaborate, well lie!
Not to mention, you've put so much wrong stuff in that gut of yours, there's no way it can be right!
Like I said, you have to have some modicum of analytical skills.

If learning about the targeting was "so disturbing" to this president a few months ago and if he was so determined to get to the bottom of it, why is it now just a "mindless distraction"?

Because the investigations are getting too close to the truth.

Are you really this stupid intentionally?

Location hidden

#953249 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, well here's the whole conversation.
911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?
Zimmerman:
Yeah.
911 dispatcher:
Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?
Zimmerman:
Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes youíll see my truck.[3:10]
911 dispatcher:
Alright, what address are you parked in front of?[3:21]
Zimmerman:
Um, I donít know. Itís a cut-through so I donít know the address.[3:25]
911 dispatcher:
OK, do you live in the area?
Zimmerman:
Yeah, yeah, I live here.
911 dispatcher:
OK, whatís your apartment number?
Zimmerman:
Itís a home. Itís 1950 Ė oh, crap, I donít want to give it out Ė I donít know where this kid is [inaudible][3:40]
911 dispatcher:
OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then?[3:42]
Zimmerman:
Yeah, thatís fine.[3:43]
911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, Iíll let them know youíll meet them at Ö
Zimmerman:
Could you have them call me and Iíll tell them where Iím at?[3:49]
911 dispatcher:
OK, thatís no problem.
Well, you even prove what you've said earlier was a lie but still maintain the lie. I don't understand how someone can do that though I'm trying.

Read the last statements by Zimmerman and the dispatcher. You've been saying for days that Zimmerman went back to meet the police but those statements clearly prove otherwise.

How do you explain that?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#953250 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
You speak of republicans like they're angels or something! Weren't they the same ones that stated publicly that they would do anything to make him a 1 term president? Then, didn't they pledge to Grover Norquist to again impede the progress of anything Obama had going, especially tax reform? Like always, your left eye is blind &,you only see what the right wants you to see!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 3 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••