Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#953220 Jul 24, 2013
PepsiCo’s Naked Juices Have to Drop ‘All Natural’ Label After $9 Million Class Action Lawsuit

July 24, 2013

While government agencies like the FDA keep stalling on demanding rigorous scientific testing of numerous questionable ingredients, GMO foods, and the correct labeling of such foods, PepsiCo has recently agreed to settle out of court for $9 million over a class action lawsuit that claimed ‘natural’ and ‘non-GMO’ on their bottles was misleading since they are made with GMO ingredients, as well as synthetic and ‘unnatural’ items...

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/24/pepsicos-nak...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953221 Jul 24, 2013
Its a Good Day to Live Free or Die Hard with a Vengence Another Day is on, think I'll watch it.

"6000"

Do I win something?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#953222 Jul 24, 2013
headlines wrote:
OBAMA PLAN Forfeits Temple Mount to MUSLIMS
Makes sense. After all, since 1187, the Temple Mount has been managed continuously by an Islamic "Waqf". Even the Israeli government enforces a ban on non-Muslim prayer on the site and Jews who are observed praying on the site are arrested.

In 2007, Rabbi Avraham Shapiro, former Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Israel, "reiterated his opinion that it is forbidden for Jews to enter the Temple Mount."

Besides, the Arabs have invested millions of dollars in the area.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#953223 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Its a Good Day to Live Free or Die Hard with a Vengence Another Day is on, think I'll watch it.
"6000"
Do I win something?
You own eman; aren't you lucky?
Der Teufel

Germany

#953224 Jul 24, 2013
Ya, zo de 15 year olds are de key, huh? Ok, zo what if...
Der Teufel

Germany

#953225 Jul 24, 2013
Heidi vas up in de cabin mit der Grandpere und she vas jus turning 12. Grandpere says, "Come over here, Heidi, und sit in Grandpere's lap und he gif you a big surprise!" Heidi rolls her eyes and brushes avay de affections of her per goat, Rudolf, who keeps sticking his nose up her dress and says, Grandpere, I've seen your big surprise and Peter's iss a lot bigger."
Der Teufel

Germany

#953226 Jul 24, 2013
Zo, Heidi, a totally naked 11 year old, and a baby goat valk into a bar. Ze bartendter says, vat'll it be kids?
Der Teufel

Germany

#953228 Jul 24, 2013
Zwei 12 year old girls are playing naked on ze sofabed. Peter, who iss 13 and alzo naked runs into the room mit hiss big schnitchel flopping back and forth and yells, "Hey, girls, Zere iss a prophylactic on ze patio!" Ze girls stop fondling each other long enuf to ask, "Vat's a patio?"
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#953229 Jul 24, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
The states that receive the most have more black people, like you and Mr. Skittles, stop lying. See you next Monday with the death toll of Traygone/Oblama look a likes.
That's complete bullshit! only one red state paid more than they received &, that's Texas. Other then that, you represent America's welfare states. Gop for small gov't right? Yet they receive more homeland security funds. TANF (temporary assistance for needy families), the most popular form of welfare is 90% single white females. You hate statistics don't you?

Location hidden

#953230 Jul 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense. After all, since 1187, the Temple Mount has been managed continuously by an Islamic "Waqf". Even the Israeli government enforces a ban on non-Muslim prayer on the site and Jews who are observed praying on the site are arrested.
In 2007, Rabbi Avraham Shapiro, former Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Israel, "reiterated his opinion that it is forbidden for Jews to enter the Temple Mount."
Besides, the Arabs have invested millions of dollars in the area.
I didn't know the Temple was ours to forfeit.

Hmmmph, learn sumthin' new everyday, even if its retarded.
Der Teufel

Germany

#953231 Jul 24, 2013
Zo, after a brief pause to survey the scene peter realizes the two 12 year olds are totally naked und zo iss he so he forgets about ze prophylactic and crawls up on ze bed. Ze first 12 year old says, "Oh my, Peter, zat iss a big svantzeneufer, what do you intend to do mit it?" He looks down at her tintinuesen and replies, "I don't know for sure."

Location hidden

#953232 Jul 24, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You own eman; aren't you lucky?
I've always wanted my own Eman. We can play dress up, have tea parties, it'll be just grand!
Der Teufel

Germany

#953233 Jul 24, 2013
Zo, a guy writes a book about Heidi und her Granpere and he decides to call it, "Lolita." In fact he decides to erase Grandpere altogether and insert himself instead.
Der Teufel

Germany

#953234 Jul 24, 2013
Zo, eine day Heidi visits the town. She iss 13 now und her little rosebud breasts haff begun to grow but her liederhosen dress iss too small so de nipples are poking out ze front like antlers. The first person she meets in de town iss the Harfenstooder, und he says, "Vell, I guess I don't haff to ask you how cold it iss up on ze mountain."
Der Teufel

Germany

#953235 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know the Temple was ours to forfeit.
Hmmmph, learn sumthin' new everyday, even if its retarded.
Ya, ve gott a lotta problems mit ze Jews too.

Location hidden

#953236 Jul 24, 2013
Der Teufel wrote:
Zo, after a brief pause to survey the scene peter realizes the two 12 year olds are totally naked und zo iss he so he forgets about ze prophylactic and crawls up on ze bed. Ze first 12 year old says, "Oh my, Peter, zat iss a big svantzeneufer, what do you intend to do mit it?" He looks down at her tintinuesen and replies, "I don't know for sure."
Fenris?
Der Teufel

Germany

#953237 Jul 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has friends Homer, just some people don't "use" and/or abuse their friends.
Geez.
Der Teufel iss your friend, vant to see vat he get you for your birthday? G'head. Try und blow it out...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953238 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
All pettiness aside I want to know where you got your "fact"?
"Obama using the IRS to target his political enemies,"
You post it as a fact. Do you know the difference between what happens in the real world and what happens in your world? In the real world no such "fact" exists yet. There's also no eyewitness testifying that Martin threw the first punch. There's also no way in hell one member of the minority Party in Congress stopped ALL attempts to pass any particular legislation.
Are you aware that these "facts" only exist in your fantasy world?
You purport yourself a discriminating gatherer of the "facts" but few of your facts are real. How do you explain that? Facts aren't dependent on perception, they are or they aren't.
Because I know in my gut he did.

He set the tone. He lost the House in 2010 and shook up his one-party power agenda. Homeland Security considered the Tea Party a threat in 2009.

IRS Commissioner, Doug Shulman, visited the White House 118 times between 2010 and 2011 and Acting Director Steven Miller, who took over at the IRS in November made numerous visits to the White House.

Top IRS officials visiting the White House is almost unheard of.

Obama met with one of his only two appointees to the IRS, William Wilkins, two days before the targeting. His top advisors knew about the targeting. His Chief Counsel knew about the targeting.

He knew. Of course he knew. It's just proving it and that's still ongoing.

The Senate Finance Committee is investigating it, and Senator Max Baucus (D) stated there's much more to it than the scope of focus.

It's just a matter of time. This president knows it. It's why he's on the campaign trail again.

Obama was "so disturbed" by this just a few months ago and promised to get to the bottom of it. But not a word has been spoken about it and today it's now a "mindless distraction".

Anyone with a modicum of analytical skills has no problem connecting the dots.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953240 Jul 24, 2013
How does this president expect to get anything done when he never contacts or reaches out to republicans on Capital Hill and then goes out on the stump and takes pot shots at them?

He acts like he's in high school and this is a rivalry between two neighboring schools.

This is not high school and he's not the student body president trying to maintain his popularity by bashing the opposing school.

He's the president and has no idea how to be one.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#953241 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I know in my gut he did.
He set the tone. He lost the House in 2010 and shook up his one-party power agenda. Homeland Security considered the Tea Party a threat in 2009.
IRS Commissioner, Doug Shulman, visited the White House 118 times between 2010 and 2011 and Acting Director Steven Miller, who took over at the IRS in November made numerous visits to the White House.
Top IRS officials visiting the White House is almost unheard of.
Obama met with one of his only two appointees to the IRS, William Wilkins, two days before the targeting. His top advisors knew about the targeting. His Chief Counsel knew about the targeting.
He knew. Of course he knew. It's just proving it and that's still ongoing.
The Senate Finance Committee is investigating it, and Senator Max Baucus (D) stated there's much more to it than the scope of focus.
It's just a matter of time. This president knows it. It's why he's on the campaign trail again.
Obama was "so disturbed" by this just a few months ago and promised to get to the bottom of it. But not a word has been spoken about it and today it's now a "mindless distraction".
Anyone with a modicum of analytical skills has no problem connecting the dots.
Genius is borderline crazy! That's your problem Auntie! Maybe you have too many modicums in that Cobbwebbed brain of your, which forces you to to elaborate, well lie!

Not to mention, you've put so much wrong stuff in that gut of yours, there's no way it can be right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 min andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 51 min Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 1 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr maurizio74 49,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago