Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#953116 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Zimmerman's nose evidence that Zimmerman didn't start it with a threat or a fan.
I can tell how many of y'all have never been in a fight as an adult.
Most of ya, y'all all think it happens just like it happens in the movies or on WWF.
How is the weather on the Moon?
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#953117 Jul 24, 2013
Well you know the old saying: Republicans are azzholes. I think Flack and his buddies are just living up to expectations.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#953118 Jul 24, 2013
Wait wait, that's not it. Republicans eat their young. Yeah that's it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#953119 Jul 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Anything you have to offer can not refute this overwhelming evidence. Blue states pay more taxes &, receive less gov't handouts. Red states pay less taxes &, receive more handouts. It don't take a rocket scientist, red states are welfare states point, blank, period! All that talk about moochers, sucking the gov't teat, you're tired off passing for lazy people to stay him &, it's actually the other way around! Smaller gov't, yeah right! Your states wouldn't survive without the people you love too hate. Aain't that a Bitch!
Hi Dumbfk.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953120 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Zimmerman's nose evidence that Zimmerman didn't start it with a threat or a fan.
I can tell how many of y'all have never been in a fight as an adult.
Most of ya, y'all all think it happens just like it happens in the movies or on WWF.
How many times have you been out of the loop old man and called others liars drooling in your soup and stupid, had to be proven wrong Detzing and brought up to snuff by Carol and others to get your diaper changed??

How many times you idiot?? We've lost count...

Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Martin threw the first punch... It was Trayvon, the 19-year-old told HuffPost Live’s Marc Lamont Hill, when he asked who swung first.

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953121 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama promised a middle class tax cut.
Didn't we all get less money in our paychecks starting last January?
Wonder how many days it took to waste that money.
Yeah, after Congress didn't extend the payroll tax cut. You know, that middle class tax cut they were all going on about back in around '09? When your party does something you don't like you don't get to blame the Democrats; not in the real world anyway.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#953122 Jul 24, 2013
Speaking of dense...
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just too dense to understand that Debil's writings are meant to be humorous in mocking you and yours.... in fact, mocking everyone who takes Topix too seriously.
It's a slippery slope when you, on one hand, embrace Fenris the Big Bad Wolf's comment about "tonguing his nutsack" while, on the other, attack Debil. You really do belittle yourself by not being able to comprehend sarcasm and satire. Prig comes to mind.
Republican mantra: Do as we say, not as we do.

Location hidden

#953123 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama promised a middle class tax cut.
Didn't we all get less money in our paychecks starting last January?
Wonder how many days it took to waste that money.
In the interest of research, did you know you were lying in this post or were you just repeating what you'd been told?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953124 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where you get this "fact" that Martin threw the first punch and I'll quit calling you a lying moron.
Its that simple.
Show me where I ever said Martin threw the first punch and I'll quit laughing my ass off at you.:-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953125 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where you get this "fact" that Martin threw the first punch and I'll quit calling you a lying moron.
Its that simple.
How many times have you been out of the loop old man and called others liars drooling in your soup and stupid, had to be proven wrong Detzing and brought up to snuff by Carol and others to get your diaper changed??

How many times you idiot?? We've lost count...

Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Martin threw the first punch

Florida’s star witness in the George Zimmerman trial, Rachel Jeantel, said on Wednesday that she believes her deceased friend Trayvon Martin threw the first punch that ultimately lead to his death.

It was Trayvon, the 19-year-old told HuffPost Live’s Marc Lamont Hill, when he asked who swung first.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/rach...

It's the culture...
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#953126 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, after Congress didn't extend the payroll tax cut. You know, that middle class tax cut they were all going on about back in around '09? When your party does something you don't like you don't get to blame the Democrats; not in the real world anyway.
The Hell you say. Homer blames both parties and Homer can say that because Homer votes for both parties. How many people vote Republican AND Democrat?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953127 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
In the interest of research, did you know you were lying in this post or were you just repeating what you'd been told?
Detzing is a pompous head weasel circle jerk, a self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is never made...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953128 Jul 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
Well you know the old saying: Republicans are azzholes. I think Flack and his buddies are just living up to expectations.
I texted a friend and she told me the saying actually goes "Libertarian are azzholes"

Location hidden

#953129 Jul 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Trayvon was killed in the act of committing an assault.
Case Closed
It's the culture...
Nope, sorry moron. The jury didn't find Martin guilty of assault.

I knew it was Floriduh this time and replied intentionally. I typically find that ignoring the flaming lie factory the best policy. Sometimes he quotes me, its kinda creepy but he alters my posts so that they fit his compulsive lie.

BTW, Eman, Waxman, et. al. Y'all own this pond scum.

See ya moron.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953130 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it was Floriduh this time and replied intentionally. I typically find that ignoring the flaming lie factory the best policy. Sometimes he quotes me, its kinda creepy but he alters my posts so that they fit his compulsive lie.
See ya moron.
Is that how it works? You're gonna hate the posts you own.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#953131 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya moron.
Hey, why didn't Zimmerman press charges if was assaulted? It begs the question.

Location hidden

#953133 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, when have you "waved" a democrat lie any anyone's face?
I do it now and then but y'all keep me pretty busy. Besides, I'm not on the teeter-totter so I get to pick which side I abuse. Your side is just so structurally false you demand more attention.

Besides, if y'all actually acted on half of what you claim to believe you'd be in the Libertarian Party and we'd be winning elections. But you don't, you love big government every bit as much as Democrats do, difference is they don't lie about it.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#953134 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I texted a friend and she told me the saying actually goes "Libertarian are azzholes"
I disagree. You don't have any friends.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953135 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya moron.
Detzing is a certifiable Race Pimp selling out his "daughter in New York" profiteering in brown hate, Detzing again a Race Pimp selling out "the black guy's always guilty" Detzing profiteering in hate...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953137 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya moron.
This is what you own

"The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs who have made death threats to the neighborhood vigilante."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Brown Deserved What He Got 10 min ShinesRGuilty 8
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 13 min HE AINT JIMMY 2
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 19 min LittlejigsRPigs 12
Rattlesnake Logic 23 min Needs A Bump 21
Democraps join Fergie lynch mobs. 30 min Kill the whiteboy 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min jacques Ottawa 179,464
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min KiMerde 50,644
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]