Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953085 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... which is why I think the Martin family has a pretty good shot at a civil suit.
Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Martin threw the first punch... Is not a good shot at winning a civil suit..

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#953086 Jul 24, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953087 Jul 24, 2013
Trayvon was killed in the act of committing an assault.

Case Closed

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#953088 Jul 24, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS says no fracking anywhere has ever contaminated a drinking water well, anywhere, anytime. Another liberal hysteria debunked, do you guys ever get anything right?
PleaSE GIVE ME THE NAME OF ONE PERSON WHO DIED FROM DRINKING arsenic laced water, i'll send flowers.
My God, you are so stupid that you can't even respond to the right post.

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2009/arsenic-gr...

Let me know when you get these 3000 flower deliveries done.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#953089 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's do a little test to see who owns who. You tell me who's avatar I'm going to use next. Let's see if I actually do it. Then, when I'm ready to change my avatar, let's see if you change yours to the one I'm using. That will determine who's controlling who.
Game on?
Not a chance. I've trapped you into being a sock for RealDave. You just made five posts claiming how this was a win for you. Why would I help you weasel out of the hole you dug for yourself?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#953090 Jul 24, 2013
Narus STA 6400 wrote:
The Bore-A-Thon continues...
Especially from you, Jew phag boy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Hustontown, PA

#953091 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a handy source I use:
http://usconstitution.com/
Now, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify a source of money, or the government collapses.
I am not responsible for your ignorance. If you don't know how government is funded, I have no obligation to provide you with a free education. If you were too stupid to learn it in civic class, it is not my fault.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Hustontown, PA

#953092 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's do a little test to see who owns who. You tell me who's avatar I'm going to use next. Let's see if I actually do it. Then, when I'm ready to change my avatar, let's see if you change yours to the one I'm using. That will determine who's controlling who.
Game on?
Wow, you actually think it means something for you to steal another;s avatar. What are you, ten years old. Dumbass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953093 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to identify a source of money or the government collapses. You seem to not care if the government collapses. Are you that much of an idiot?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A source of money has to be identified to answer the question, dufus.
If you don't know, just say you don't know. Then, since you don't know anything, tell us why you insist on running your ignorant mouth.
Currencies collapse but that doesn't necessarily collapse the government. Go read a history of currency collapses in the 20th Century. Look at the Weimar Republic in 1923, the government continued until Hindenberg handed the government over to a little guy with a funny mustache.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953094 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the facts:
Just the first two years of Obama's stimulus cost more than the entire Iraq War.
So, why don't you tell us how much the cost for the Iraq war was.
Should I dig up some of your posts on the subject?
How about this:
"According to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, also known as Porkulus, bought us between 1.3 and 3.5 million “saved or created” jobs for about $229,000 (for 3.5 million jobs) to $586,000 (for 1.3 million jobs) each."
Don't you just love how they slither with the phrase "saved or created"? Or, without Porkulus, if the government didn't suck all the capital out of the economy to put in their crony pockets, that money would have been available in the economy to pay for those "saved or created" jobs.
Besides, if all that infrastructure was rebuilt with Porkulus, why does it need to be rebuilt again?
Some estimates are we could have rebuilt the entire infrastructure for the entire country for the amount of money that was stuffed into cronies' pockets with Porkulus.
Like anyone wants to spend another quarter to half million dollars to create a "shovel ready" job.
lol! Oooooo! You need to be careful son! There are some right wing crazies here who have no idea what 'porkulus' is!

And they get all bent out of shape!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953095 Jul 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, here we go again. The thread Mr. Magoo mental case is telling others they aren't "smart enough" again.
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
You apparently aren't son.

But don't worry. I won't tell anyone!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953096 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak Spanish but it doesn't make me Hispanic. You were wrong about Argentina's population, so now you want to double down?
How do you figure I'm wrong, you were looking at the evidence in the post this reply addressed.

Are you from Spain or a Latin American country or can you just not understand what you read?

Hispanic |hi&#712;spanik|
adjective
of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, esp. those of Latin America.
• of or relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, esp. in the U.S.
noun
a Spanish-speaking person living in the U.S., esp. one of Latin American descent.

I texted a friend of mine who's an Argentinian here in the US, he said that yes, the US considers him Hispanic but he thinks of himself as Argentinian. The US Census would classify him as White Hispanic.

Sorry to crush yet another one of y'all's treasured fantasies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#953097 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I am not responsible for your ignorance. If you don't know how government is funded, I have no obligation to provide you with a free education. If you were too stupid to learn it in civic class, it is not my fault.
Nor your own ignorance. What are you responsible for, libtard?

Zilch. Typical Democrat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953098 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The day you're party isn't every bit as fcked up as the Democrats is the day I'll stop calling you lying morons and waving your lies in your faces.
Just curious, when have you "waved" a democrat lie any anyone's face?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953099 Jul 24, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Doophus...
This is the 'internet'...
I am a Astro-Physicist....
Ah! So lying come naturally for you then!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#953100 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to identify a source of money or the government collapses. You seem to not care if the government collapses. Are you that much of an idiot?
A source of money has to be identified to answer the question, dufus.
If you don't know, just say you don't know. Then, since you don't know anything, tell us why you insist on running your ignorant mouth.
Same way cons do it son.

There's no special favors for either party. But if you think there is, let me know. I'm interested in seeing the difference!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953101 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I taught my daughters techniques for such situations.
I think that's the better approach.
Neither of them have been assaulted yet.
Youngest daughter just got back from a solo photo shoot in NYC, I'm amazed she wasn't raped and robbed by all those brown people aren't you?
You made your point Detzing. See?? You are a certifiable Race Pimp Peddler, selling out your daughter in New York YOU profiteering in brown hate...

It's the culture..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953102 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance. I've trapped you into being a sock for RealDave. You just made five posts claiming how this was a win for you. Why would I help you weasel out of the hole you dug for yourself?
Spin it any way you want, mini-me. You're going to play anyway, whether you like it or not, you're going to change your avatar when I do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#953103 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you haven't actually checked why red states get more money. Ignorance is bliss, my friend. Carry on.
Anything you have to offer can not refute this overwhelming evidence. Blue states pay more taxes &, receive less gov't handouts. Red states pay less taxes &, receive more handouts. It don't take a rocket scientist, red states are welfare states point, blank, period! All that talk about moochers, sucking the gov't teat, you're tired off passing for lazy people to stay him &, it's actually the other way around! Smaller gov't, yeah right! Your states wouldn't survive without the people you love too hate. Aain't that a Bitch!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953104 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you actually think it means something for you to steal another;s avatar. What are you, ten years old. Dumbass.
Here's a hint, dave. Quit letting it bug you so much...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 37 min texas pete 4,734
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min MaryanMattie 49,899
Army recruitment form still on sale call_081173... 1 hr omokaro Collins 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,806
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,416
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 8 hr Mr oH 10
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••