Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,768)

Showing posts 875,341 - 875,360 of1,033,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Every parent/person would be wise to look at this crime and all crimes as if it pertained to you.
What if Trayvon was your son? Would you think he should be blamed for being murdered?
It would be hard to find enough people to fill a big room who didn't feel for this family.

But the same room was empty when a white woman's baby was shot in the face by a black teen. Hardly anyone knew about it.

See the problem a lot of us are having with the hypocrisy - and our dilemma? Of course, we feel sorry for the family. But why just this case?

And why the lies by the liberal media, i.e. this administration, to perpetrate a racial divide that didn't even exist?

Because there's a much bigger problem afoot. Manipulation and control.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ridiculous. The "fight or flight" instinct happens in just seconds. Trayvon had 4 minutes to think about confronting Zimmmerman. He could have "flit" to where his father was staying in just 20 seconds long after he first made eye contact with Zimmmerman on the phone and after he first ran off.
So why didn't he just keep running?
Because the liberal media told you not to think about that. That's why.
So.... your idea of self defense is now running away?

wow.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Every parent/person would be wise to look at this crime and all crimes as if it pertained to you.
What if Trayvon was your son? Would you think he should be blamed for being murdered?
Ethics 1000

Right about now....
TMs parents are focusing on how they will spend all that HOA money, not on placing blame!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

What's up gang?
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cconstitution is the rule, dumbass.
That is the only reference the TEA Party uses.
You, on the other hand, prefer some government by political whim predating the Code of Hamurabi.
We like rules guaranteeing individual rights for everyone and limited government. You don't like those rules. That's the difference.
I do believe, given the ignorance you typify, we'll have to fight another war over this principle. Nice going, dumbass.
You're having another of your delusions again DB! What did my post have to do with the constitution? Does the constitution state anywhere that," a group of people, no matter the race, can't where their pants having off their ass or, anything of a dress code anywhere? No! You're dumb enough to mistake everyday wear for job employment clothing. Ignorant enough to believe that, black folks are ignorant enough to not know how to dress when applying for a job or, going to a job interview! Your bigotry is appalling!
grammar_naztzi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How about pulling a gun? No one can say when Pudgy pulled his gun from his holster down the back of his pants because Trayvon is dead. I'm wondering when Pudgy's story changed to include TM's going for GZ's holstered gun and saying "You're going to die tonight" just where that dialogue came from. As we've seen on hear, these right-wing whiners can't write believable fiction to save their miserable lives and they'll believe anything Faux tells them.
'...as we've seen on HEAR...'

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Murderers don't scream bloody murder FOR HELP!
But frightened kids who are about to become murder victims do...that's the point we were trying to make. Zimmerman got caught telling so many lies that the only way you could believe him is if you're a totally mindless bigot.(Did you know he had been fired from his job as a bouncer for being to violent with the customers? Yeah, Georgy Pudgy was just too, too weak to take a punch from a 5'11", 158 pound, barely seventeen-year-old. I'd lol if it weren't so tragic.)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Is Al Sharpton president of the United States? Or just attorney general?

I ask because it’s not clear where the rabble-rousing rev’s agenda ends and White House policy begins. These days, they are one and the same.

President Obama erased the final distinction Friday by describing the Florida shooting case exclusively in racial terms. Obama’s headline-grabbing statement that “Trayvon Martin could have been me” and his attempt to justify black anger were straight out of Sharpton’s playbook.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/22/oba...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are skanks like you so threatened by women like carol?
Sheesh, at it already?
proud2bwhite

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

The idea that you're not going to have race enter into this has got to be the single most naive thing I have heard about this case, because, number one, race determines everything in the criminal justice system. There isn't any case that goes through the criminal justice system that's not determined by race.-Mark Geragos
One criminal defense attorney who defended the Trayvon Martin verdict was pretty good about acknowledging the role of race in the Trayvon Martin case—Mark Geragos:
Did the George Zimmerman trial involve racist attitudes? Of course it did. Did the predominantly white jury reach the right verdict? Of course it did. Is the criminal justice system a racist institution? Of course it is. Do young black males disproportionately suffer the brunt of this criminal justice system? Of course they do. Did the media and politicians inflame the situation for their own purposes? Of course they did. Is this a conundrum easily resolved or reconciled? Of course it’s not.
http://www.dailykos.com/
so let's see if I have this right, as a black person you are entitled to be racist against white people because a hispanic person shot a black person in self defense. Wow...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Al Sharpton’s Justice Department plus Breaking IRS Scandal Update ...

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2013072032908/us...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi Scandal Haunts Nuland Nomination ...

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/07/12/benghazi-...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really get tired of these morons claiming that "United States has THE highest corporate tax rate in the developed world." It's so misleading.
The bottom line is....despite our top marginal corporate tax rate of 35 percent the "effective corporate income tax rate in the U.S., a measure of the taxes a company pays as a percentage of its profit, averaged 27.7 percent from 2006 to 2009. That's very close to the average rate of countries in the Organization For Economic Cooperation during the same period -- 27.2 percent once weighted by GDP -- according to the EPI.
If these loons want a lower corporate tax rate, then they must be willing to do away with the tax credits, loop holes and "legitimate" write-offs used by corporations to reduce their tax liability. Simple as that....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/05/corp...
They keep forgetting to mention that corporations don't necessarily pay the top tier.

But for their political message, it sounds good.

They choose to remain ignorant. And they keep trying to train others to be the same!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're having another of your delusions again DB! What did my post have to do with the constitution? Does the constitution state anywhere that," a group of people, no matter the race, can't where their pants having off their ass or, anything of a dress code anywhere? No! You're dumb enough to mistake everyday wear for job employment clothing. Ignorant enough to believe that, black folks are ignorant enough to not know how to dress when applying for a job or, going to a job interview! Your bigotry is appalling!
Oh boy!
Shakespear's is jealous of your command of the English language!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>But frightened kids who are about to become murder victims do...that's the point we were trying to make. Zimmerman got caught telling so many lies that the only way you could believe him is if you're a totally mindless bigot.(Did you know he had been fired from his job as a bouncer for being to violent with the customers? Yeah, Georgy Pudgy was just too, too weak to take a punch from a 5'11", 158 pound, barely seventeen-year-old. I'd lol if it weren't so tragic.)
Whah! Whah! Whah!

If what you say is true, why did the jury not convict, loon?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Is Al Sharpton president of the United States? Or just attorney general?
I ask because it’s not clear where the rabble-rousing rev’s agenda ends and White House policy begins. These days, they are one and the same.
President Obama erased the final distinction Friday by describing the Florida shooting case exclusively in racial terms. Obama’s headline-grabbing statement that “Trayvon Martin could have been me” and his attempt to justify black anger were straight out of Sharpton’s playbook.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/22/oba...
"If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post." -Waxman

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh, at it already?
What is it with you defending low life skanks? Raise your standards.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that you always resort to my personal life and professions to try and discredit both just to win a political argument?
Do you have Saul Alinksy's "Rules for Radicals" on your nightstand?
Cons have been discrediting teachers for years now as union hacks.

What makes you 'special' in their eyes?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get a tape recorder and scream for help like you're being murdered into the microphone.
Most people don't think their regular voices sound like them even on a telephone message.
You'd probably be surprised it was you screaming bloody murder too.
Not something you do everyday.
Look up "common sense". Do it right now. Hurry.
Your contention was that Zimmerman never said the screaming didn't sound like him, remember, Batty? I teach speech and drama in the Twenty-first Century, so I'm well aware of the difference of the recorded voice compared to internal auditory perceptions of the speaker without your lame attempt and condescension. I'm thinking maybe the eight commandment is going to send you straight to hell (according to your own contentions) and that might not be a totally bad thing, imho.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There's is definitely something wrong with you.
Forced ultrasound bills mandate a medically unnecessary procedure that would otherwise be left up to the discretion of a woman and her doctor. Medical experts, including the largest national group representing thousands of OB-GYNs across the country, are opposed to this type of legislation because they say it interferes with their work and compromises their relationships with patients.“All of a sudden, the Senate is full of doctors,” Wisconsin Sen. Tim Cullen (D) said in reference to SB 206&#8242;s advancement.
And, even though the lawmakers who push for mandatory ultrasound measures sometimes deny it, these laws also require many women to undergo an invasive transvaginal probe. Before 12 weeks of pregnancy, a transvaginal ultrasound is the only way to detect a clear image — and, since the vast majority of women in the United States seek abortion services in their first trimester, those women must submit to an invasive probe in order to comply with these burdensome laws. Over the past year, reproductive rights advocates have repeatedly decried transvaginal ultrasound laws as “state sponsored rape.”
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/06/12/21...
Lily, read Wisconsin's bill.

Stop perpetrating these lies.

Think progress is lying to you and every liberal who willingly believes them.

The law does not state anything about a transvaginal ultrasound - much less a "vaginal probe" in Virginia either.

The word "ultrasound" is the word used in both bills. Liberals just decided to add their own interpretation.

Even if a woman seeking an abortion has to see that life first before making an informed decision - then so be it.

You liberals are becoming much too barbaric with your progressive liberalism mentality.

A woman should make an informed decision before going through with an abortion which is life-changing. In the case of abortion, life-destroying.

Why would you or anyone else possibly have a problem with that? Are you afraid she might just decide to keep the baby after seeing it?

Seriously. What's wrong with you liberals? I mean it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 875,341 - 875,360 of1,033,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min TRD 67,187
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 65,106
Amy 4-18 7 min cheluzal 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Brian_G 42,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Clackamasshole 96,087
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,528
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min boundary painter 4,029
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance