Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Narus STA 6400

Waynesboro, MS

#953068 Jul 24, 2013
The Bore-A-Thon continues...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953069 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You own me!!!! I got two of the dumbest right wing morons on this site to change their avatars to become sock puppets of progressive intellectuals. Ask Shinningmoron why he ran away from his own avatar too. This is too easy.
Your ISP is in Wethersfield, CT loser...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#953070 Jul 24, 2013
Jacob Monsanto wrote:
<quoted text>Perspective? NSA? Saudi Arabia? Muslim Brotherhood? Al Qaeda?
You're really not from Waynesboro, are you? Tell us you really live on a chicken farm in Buckatuna.
;-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#953071 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You own me!!!! I got two of the dumbest right wing morons on this site to change their avatars to become sock puppets of progressive intellectuals. Ask Shinningmoron why he ran away from his own avatar too. This is too easy.
You may need to write this down...

This is a virtual world. It doesn't actually exist. You can cause this world to end just by unplugging your computer.

Now, don't you feel better about yourself?

By the way, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#953072 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against Zimmerman (other than that he was a wanna-be badass) and Martin is not someone I'd want dating one of my daughters. My truck is you people with your fantasy world where you can make up your own "facts". Those "facts" are the only thing supporting this illusionary world y'all occupy.
What bugs me most is that to me (and others on here) its hard to tell if you know you're lying or perpetuating a lie or if you really believe the crap that is so obviously false.
You do it in this post. Where did you get the "fact" that Martin threw the first punch?
I know I'm beating this dead horse silly but I see this as an opportunity to get closer to an answer to what makes y'all tick.
Zimmerman's nose, dumbass.
Next question?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953073 Jul 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like they did when the Democrats had 50,000+ of our kids slaughtered for nothing in Vietnam, eh, moron?
Of course, the shining Democrats who voted for the wars are just a figment of our imaginations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N5p-qIq32m8XX
You are a brain dead moron.
Prior to the Reagan era I made that same argument. Democrats were considered doves and Republicans hawks but that was strictly party politics within the context of Vietnam because if you looked at every war back from and including Vietnam, you have to go back to the Civil War to find a Republican starting a war.

Neither party is the same party it was before the end of Vietnam so its no longer useful to make that comparison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953074 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against Zimmerman (other than that he was a wanna-be badass) and Martin is not someone I'd want dating one of my daughters. My truck is you people with your fantasy world where you can make up your own "facts". Those "facts" are the only thing supporting this illusionary world y'all occupy.
What bugs me most is that to me (and others on here) its hard to tell if you know you're lying or perpetuating a lie or if you really believe the crap that is so obviously false.
You do it in this post. Where did you get the "fact" that Martin threw the first punch?
I know I'm beating this dead horse silly but I see this as an opportunity to get closer to an answer to what makes y'all tick.
Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Martin threw the first punch

Florida’s star witness in the George Zimmerman trial, Rachel Jeantel, said on Wednesday that she believes her deceased friend Trayvon Martin threw the first punch that ultimately lead to his death.

It was Trayvon,” the 19-year-old told HuffPost Live’s Marc Lamont Hill, when he asked who swung first.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/rach...

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953075 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"Any number of things could have happened." - except that Martin threw the first punch, right?

How in the heck do come away with that as a statement? Does the "?" at the end not give it away as a question? Stupid libturds can't read.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#953076 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. How about you tell us your thoughts on Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels, Obama giving every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States and having the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House every day, the NSA unconstitutionally spying on the public, the White House hanging the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed, Obama lying for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack,... and on, and on, and on.
Let's read your "neither" perspective.
Like I said, I have a different perspective of both parties. For you to be indignant about any of the above you first have to excuse the exact same behaviors exhibited by your party. Two of your claims are regarding programs the Bush administration started (F&F and the NSA). Your second accusation reeks of the sort of propaganda nonsense you're so fond of, gonna have to prove it before I'll even consider it (Wahabist and Muslim Brotherhood). When y'all rant about Benghazi all I can think about is the first time the date "9/11" became significant and Bushco's attempts to tie 9/11 to Saddam.

The day you're party isn't every bit as fcked up as the Democrats is the day I'll stop calling you lying morons and waving your lies in your faces.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953077 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's do a little test to see who owns who. You tell me who's avatar I'm going to use next. Let's see if I actually do it. Then, when I'm ready to change my avatar, let's see if you change yours to the one I'm using. That will determine who's controlling who.

Game on?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#953078 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
'If you fail to locate your polling place in your district you will not know how to pee!'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#953079 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You refuse to acknowledge the fact that an all-women jury, to include a black woman, heard both sides and unanimously decided the Hoodieman side was lying.
Who could have possibly heard more than that jury heard?
You're tooting lies.
That's not what they decided but you're too stupid to understand things like the law and tying your shoes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#953080 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's our justice system. If you disagree with the results of the OJ trial, blame it on the cops who tried to frame a guilty man.
... which is why I think the Martin family has a pretty good shot at a civil suit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953081 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot...

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#953082 Jul 24, 2013
Obama promised a middle class tax cut.

Didn't we all get less money in our paychecks starting last January?

Wonder how many days it took to waste that money.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#953083 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury heard all of this and unanimously acquitted Zimmerman.
So, tell us why we shouldn't use the Aemrican system of justice.
When did I say anything other than that I agreed with the verdict? I must then agree with the US justice system right?

I guess y'all can't help but lie, I'm still trying to figure that out.

Do you know that you're lying or are you just programmed to do it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#953084 Jul 24, 2013
All politicians are cockroach related shytepos, squatting on the public dime. Everyone bit___s about the poor and the welfare rats, just think about the dough you're being screwed outa by the big moneied pocket filling failed lawyer politicians and their corporate bosses.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953085 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... which is why I think the Martin family has a pretty good shot at a civil suit.
Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Martin threw the first punch... Is not a good shot at winning a civil suit..

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

#953086 Jul 24, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953087 Jul 24, 2013
Trayvon was killed in the act of committing an assault.

Case Closed

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min On Again Off Again 50,020
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Eric 69,484
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,987
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 54 min Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Ralph 28
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cancer On The pRe... 178,580
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]