Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#953059 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably political pressure. I don't think their case was necessarily that bad, they just missed the reasonable doubt threshold that a sympathetic jury (think: OJ trial) might have accepted.
Gawd, you were pushing this same BS of your two weeks ago.

Do you sit on the bus often for miles after our stop?

I'm outa here, you leftwing creeps & morons are like zombies.

Get a life!

Later.

Judged:

16

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#953060 Jul 24, 2013
URGENT: Watch, Share, Prepare -




The NWO Beast/Babylon - Global Governance/Government is revealed in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ which GOD gave Him to show..." Chapter18 http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/18.htm , & Revelation 14:6-12 http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/14.htm are the Creator's last Warning Messages to mankind. "Wickedness" is what rides or controls this Beast as revealed in Zechariah 5 http://biblehub.com/hcsb/zechariah/5.htm and Revelation 17 http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/17.htm note vs 3.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953061 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanic |hi&#712;spanik|
adjective
of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, esp. those of Latin America.
• of or relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, esp. in the U.S.
noun
a Spanish-speaking person living in the U.S., esp. one of Latin American descent.
Like all those Spanish speaking white Argentineans. Those are the people that live in the Latin American nation of Argentina.
I speak Spanish but it doesn't make me Hispanic. You were wrong about Argentina's population, so now you want to double down?

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jacob Monsanto

Waynesboro, MS

#953062 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. How about you tell us your thoughts on Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels, Obama giving every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States and having the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House every day, the NSA unconstitutionally spying on the public, the White House hanging the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed, Obama lying for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack,... and on, and on, and on.
Let's read your "neither" perspective.
Perspective? NSA? Saudi Arabia? Muslim Brotherhood? Al Qaeda?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953063 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out Eman's post #952961. He laughed at the notion of looking up to you and then you loaded him up with brilliant judge its.
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!
Only idiots like you want others to look up to them. Not looking up to someone isn't an insult, stupid. Let me remind you...this is topix.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953064 Jul 24, 2013
Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013

Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"

CHARLES BARKLEY: Well, I agree with the verdict.
Jimmy Carter: The jury made the right decision...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

It's the culture..

Judged:

17

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#953065 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, I love it. I own you, sucka'!
You own me!!!! I got two of the dumbest right wing morons on this site to change their avatars to become sock puppets of progressive intellectuals. Ask Shinningmoron why he ran away from his own avatar too. This is too easy.

Judged:

15

15

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#953066 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably political pressure. I don't think their case was necessarily that bad, they just missed the reasonable doubt threshold that a sympathetic jury (think: OJ trial) might have accepted.
You forgot to mention their witnesses were proven to be liars.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953067 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Any number of things could have happened." - except that Martin threw the first punch, right? What, Zimmerman wasn't brown enough for your racist ass? You've already posted that there are difference in shades of brown. You hate Hispanics? Why?
I have nothing against Zimmerman (other than that he was a wanna-be badass) and Martin is not someone I'd want dating one of my daughters. My truck is you people with your fantasy world where you can make up your own "facts". Those "facts" are the only thing supporting this illusionary world y'all occupy.

What bugs me most is that to me (and others on here) its hard to tell if you know you're lying or perpetuating a lie or if you really believe the crap that is so obviously false.

You do it in this post. Where did you get the "fact" that Martin threw the first punch?

I know I'm beating this dead horse silly but I see this as an opportunity to get closer to an answer to what makes y'all tick.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Narus STA 6400

Waynesboro, MS

#953068 Jul 24, 2013
The Bore-A-Thon continues...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953069 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You own me!!!! I got two of the dumbest right wing morons on this site to change their avatars to become sock puppets of progressive intellectuals. Ask Shinningmoron why he ran away from his own avatar too. This is too easy.
Your ISP is in Wethersfield, CT loser...

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#953070 Jul 24, 2013
Jacob Monsanto wrote:
<quoted text>Perspective? NSA? Saudi Arabia? Muslim Brotherhood? Al Qaeda?
You're really not from Waynesboro, are you? Tell us you really live on a chicken farm in Buckatuna.
;-)

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#953071 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You own me!!!! I got two of the dumbest right wing morons on this site to change their avatars to become sock puppets of progressive intellectuals. Ask Shinningmoron why he ran away from his own avatar too. This is too easy.
You may need to write this down...

This is a virtual world. It doesn't actually exist. You can cause this world to end just by unplugging your computer.

Now, don't you feel better about yourself?

By the way, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#953072 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against Zimmerman (other than that he was a wanna-be badass) and Martin is not someone I'd want dating one of my daughters. My truck is you people with your fantasy world where you can make up your own "facts". Those "facts" are the only thing supporting this illusionary world y'all occupy.
What bugs me most is that to me (and others on here) its hard to tell if you know you're lying or perpetuating a lie or if you really believe the crap that is so obviously false.
You do it in this post. Where did you get the "fact" that Martin threw the first punch?
I know I'm beating this dead horse silly but I see this as an opportunity to get closer to an answer to what makes y'all tick.
Zimmerman's nose, dumbass.
Next question?

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953073 Jul 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like they did when the Democrats had 50,000+ of our kids slaughtered for nothing in Vietnam, eh, moron?
Of course, the shining Democrats who voted for the wars are just a figment of our imaginations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N5p-qIq32m8XX
You are a brain dead moron.
Prior to the Reagan era I made that same argument. Democrats were considered doves and Republicans hawks but that was strictly party politics within the context of Vietnam because if you looked at every war back from and including Vietnam, you have to go back to the Civil War to find a Republican starting a war.

Neither party is the same party it was before the end of Vietnam so its no longer useful to make that comparison.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953074 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against Zimmerman (other than that he was a wanna-be badass) and Martin is not someone I'd want dating one of my daughters. My truck is you people with your fantasy world where you can make up your own "facts". Those "facts" are the only thing supporting this illusionary world y'all occupy.
What bugs me most is that to me (and others on here) its hard to tell if you know you're lying or perpetuating a lie or if you really believe the crap that is so obviously false.
You do it in this post. Where did you get the "fact" that Martin threw the first punch?
I know I'm beating this dead horse silly but I see this as an opportunity to get closer to an answer to what makes y'all tick.
Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Martin threw the first punch

Florida’s star witness in the George Zimmerman trial, Rachel Jeantel, said on Wednesday that she believes her deceased friend Trayvon Martin threw the first punch that ultimately lead to his death.

It was Trayvon,” the 19-year-old told HuffPost Live’s Marc Lamont Hill, when he asked who swung first.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/rach...

It's the culture...

Judged:

16

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953075 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against Zimmerman (other than that he was a wanna-be badass) and Martin is not someone I'd want dating one of my daughters. My truck is you people with your fantasy world where you can make up your own "facts". Those "facts" are the only thing supporting this illusionary world y'all occupy.
What bugs me most is that to me (and others on here) its hard to tell if you know you're lying or perpetuating a lie or if you really believe the crap that is so obviously false.
You do it in this post. Where did you get the "fact" that Martin threw the first punch?
I know I'm beating this dead horse silly but I see this as an opportunity to get closer to an answer to what makes y'all tick.
"Any number of things could have happened." - except that Martin threw the first punch, right?

How in the heck do come away with that as a statement? Does the "?" at the end not give it away as a question? Stupid libturds can't read.

Judged:

16

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953076 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. How about you tell us your thoughts on Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels, Obama giving every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States and having the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House every day, the NSA unconstitutionally spying on the public, the White House hanging the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed, Obama lying for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack,... and on, and on, and on.
Let's read your "neither" perspective.
Like I said, I have a different perspective of both parties. For you to be indignant about any of the above you first have to excuse the exact same behaviors exhibited by your party. Two of your claims are regarding programs the Bush administration started (F&F and the NSA). Your second accusation reeks of the sort of propaganda nonsense you're so fond of, gonna have to prove it before I'll even consider it (Wahabist and Muslim Brotherhood). When y'all rant about Benghazi all I can think about is the first time the date "9/11" became significant and Bushco's attempts to tie 9/11 to Saddam.

The day you're party isn't every bit as fcked up as the Democrats is the day I'll stop calling you lying morons and waving your lies in your faces.

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953077 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You own me!!!! I got two of the dumbest right wing morons on this site to change their avatars to become sock puppets of progressive intellectuals. Ask Shinningmoron why he ran away from his own avatar too. This is too easy.
Let's do a little test to see who owns who. You tell me who's avatar I'm going to use next. Let's see if I actually do it. Then, when I'm ready to change my avatar, let's see if you change yours to the one I'm using. That will determine who's controlling who.

Game on?

Judged:

15

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#953078 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You own me!!!! I got two of the dumbest right wing morons on this site to change their avatars to become sock puppets of progressive intellectuals. Ask Shinningmoron why he ran away from his own avatar too. This is too easy.
'If you fail to locate your polling place in your district you will not know how to pee!'

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Eric 71,017
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,831
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,203
New Beach Boys song. 3 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 6 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia