Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953039 Jul 24, 2013
George Zimmerman is just as white as a half white ass obama...

Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal and monetary damages for "Civil Rights" violations from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks, Benjamin Crump and the demokratic party..

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...

Now that Race Pimp Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization against Zimmerman. I am anxious to read about the new DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.

It's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#953040 Jul 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know son. Why don't you post your source and we'll have a look to see if it matches your claims?
Are you smart enough?
Doophus...
This is the 'internet'...
I am a Astro-Physicist....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#953041 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but not all girls are the same and some are unable to defend themselves. No problem with a daughter driving home from work at night, but not walking alone over any distance. Better to pick them up if necessary.
You gonna be picking her up from work when she's 30?

This daughter's 24, should I have gone with her to New York? How 'bout when she went to India?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953042 Jul 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, that's where you're wrong dummy for I can crank up a different laptop, subscribe to a proxy shield and come back here and lie myself silly or create a team of hats as some of you all have done. The Toshiba satellite L755-S5246 loaded with Windows Office 2010 is perfect for that mission and they are damn near free these days. But I don't have the time or desire to spend here in hopes of changing already damaged minds.
LOL.. Realtime say's there is No God, yet Google acts like one..

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#953043 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsesht, your perspective is singly Republican.
Mine is neither.
One of us has a clearer perspective of the nature of both parties as judged by their actions and the results of those actions, one is mired in party propaganda and is therefore incapable of rational judgement.
Ok. How about you tell us your thoughts on Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels, Obama giving every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States and having the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House every day, the NSA unconstitutionally spying on the public, the White House hanging the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed, Obama lying for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack,... and on, and on, and on.
Let's read your "neither" perspective.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953044 Jul 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your google is broke? bing broke too?
You're a real genius e-mutt__a real genius.
How's the old lady doing? Still bringing in the loot at the "casual dining palace?" Does DaBammyCare have her worried? Worried that e-mutt might have to take employment in order to cover the extra $64 for health insurance?
Tell me again about search engines__OK?
...the slide continues. Quit embarrassing yourself, realtime. Go sleep it off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#953045 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
"Obama: Rest of my presidency is for working-class America"
People still believe his horse sht?
The brain dead ones & moronic sponges who are needy slobs do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#953046 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, its not like I posted repeatedly that I was searching for your "proof" that a witness testified that he/she saw Martin throw the first punch.
I haven't found it BTW but I'll keep looking 'cause I know you wouldn't just be making sht up ... again.
You refuse to acknowledge the fact that an all-women jury, to include a black woman, heard both sides and unanimously decided the Hoodieman side was lying.
Who could have possibly heard more than that jury heard?
You're tooting lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#953047 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One wonders why the prosecution went ahead with this case when they had absolutely no game plan and no evidence to allow them to prove the charges.
Can you imagine spending 18 months on a project with no credible plan for successful completion?
Probably political pressure. I don't think their case was necessarily that bad, they just missed the reasonable doubt threshold that a sympathetic jury (think: OJ trial) might have accepted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953048 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like in the OJ trial? Justice was served in the criminal trial right?
Such a travesty of justice that OJ lost the civil trial huh?
That's our justice system. If you disagree with the results of the OJ trial, blame it on the cops who tried to frame a guilty man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#953049 Jul 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Magic Negro had a rambling, drug-addicted son, he'd sound like you:)
Maybe Obama put his white genes away for Labor Day one year and then forgot where he put them.:)

I wonder if he would've blamed Moochelle if one of their kids had popped out with green eyes and freckles?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#953050 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like in the OJ trial? Justice was served in the criminal trial right?
Such a travesty of justice that OJ lost the civil trial huh?
Different trial, different evidence, different period.

Too much for you to absorb being a leftwing stooge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#953051 Jul 24, 2013
Anthony Weiner shrugs off calls to drop mayoral bid, new poll shows low rating on moral character

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/24/pr...

Democrats will vote for the loon anyways. They are all loons on the left. The Weener fits right in.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#953052 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Any number of things could have happened. George could have swung on Martin and missed (George's defense pretty much made him out to be a slightly retarded whimp) he could have threatened Martin, he could have drawn his gun. Any of those possibilities and there's some that aren't occurring to me.
You said an eyewitness testified that Martin started the fight. So, was that true or did you fill in the blanks? When you filled in the blanks why was your version stacked against the black kid? Alternatively, the professional liars you're so faithful too could have planted the thought but you're far to discerning for that to happen right?
The jury heard all of this and unanimously acquitted Zimmerman.
So, tell us why we shouldn't use the Aemrican system of justice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#953053 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the Bocajews to leave and you have a doubleheader win.
Hispanic |hi&#712;spanik|
adjective
of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, esp. those of Latin America.
• of or relating to Spanish-speaking people or their culture, esp. in the U.S.
noun
a Spanish-speaking person living in the U.S., esp. one of Latin American descent.

Like all those Spanish speaking white Argentineans. Those are the people that live in the Latin American nation of Argentina.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#953054 Jul 24, 2013
Detzing is lurking the Fort Lauderdale Forum

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#953055 Jul 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Different trial, different evidence, different period.
Too much for you to absorb being a leftwing stooge.
If Nicole and Ron had been Hispanic, he'd agree with the result.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#953056 Jul 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have no life....
Nothing to do....
All that work, just to make an azz out of yourself?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
Check out Eman's post #952961. He laughed at the notion of looking up to you and then you loaded him up with brilliant judge its.
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#953057 Jul 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Same place cons get their money son.
You have to identify a source of money or the government collapses. You seem to not care if the government collapses. Are you that much of an idiot?

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A source of money has to be identified to answer the question, dufus.

If you don't know, just say you don't know. Then, since you don't know anything, tell us why you insist on running your ignorant mouth.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#953058 Jul 24, 2013
mr owl wrote:
WInd turbines killing birds and nothing to see here...
"Study: Feds underestimating the number of protected bird deaths at all the wind farms they aren’t prosecuting"
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/07/23/study-f...
And BP , Exxon-Mobil , and TransCanada are killing the rest of us on the planet with Gulf oil spills, explosions, fires, entire towns (Mayflower, Ark. drowned in dirty bitumen tar sands spills, pipeline spilss, fires, explosaions, tank car eruptions leveling entire towns Lac Megantic off the map -- Big Oil is the antichrist and climate change is the World War III prophesied in the Bible's Book of Apocalypse

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 9 min Free of the Misery 83
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Edmond Pulpo 181,728
Deat Abby 12-16 23 min RACE 67
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 30 min Sublime1 23
I want to join ILLUMINATI to become rich and fa... 36 min mr fred 1
Amy 12-17 2 hr RACE 6
Amy 12-18 2 hr RACE 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:21 am PST

NBC Sports 8:21AM
PFT Live: Bears talk with John Mullin, Week 16 picks
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
NFL Playoffs 2014-15: AFC, NFC Postseason Predictions Heading into Week 16
NBC Sports 9:58 AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?