Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#952664 Jul 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Moocher? Please provide a definition. I have been paying federal income taxes and social security donations since the 50's, more than 50 years. We still write a check every quarter to the IRS. You say it is mooching for one to take the benefits they earned? No wonder you are laughed at and demeaned by nearly every poster who responds to the drivel you so inefectually try to spew. But, keep it up, at times you are so inane you are humorous.
Peace
KMA
You have no problem calling everyone else moochers yet how many of those paid into the system.

But I get it. Only you earned it. Everyone else is a moocher.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#952665 Jul 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one of your boyfriends; talks just like you:
“F*ck all you libtards out there, as a matter of fact, read my shirt,” he says, turning around to show a message on his back which read,“Liberals take it in the a**.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/pennsyl...
Seems you retardicans are really frustrated closet queens. Come out of the closet, you'll feel better and wont' be so violent.
Lily it has everything to do with people like you who let the likes of O'bama, Cliton and the Wiener screw up. Quit Literally. If you, as a homosexual, took it as meaning physically then call your one of your fellow homosexuals.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#952666 Jul 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
?????????? Perhaps you should learn to read more than sonicfiller's propaganda leaflets.
It's interesting how you offer nothing factual as a response son....

... just your opinion as usual.

Reality must be too hard for you, eh?

I can tell.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#952667 Jul 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Since the '50's? Man, Cherokreep Tommy, who are you pretending to be now--second comming of Strom Thurmond?
If Eed is as young as 70, he probably began paying taxes in the 1950s.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952668 Jul 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And yet no one has been able to the World where O'bama the Wiener was during the attack on Benghazi. Physically--where was he?
maybe he was reading a book to schoolkids with a dazed look on his face? or maybe he was on vacation?

if only 3,000 Americans had been killed in Benghazi.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#952669 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's one of your boyfriends; talks just like you:
“F*ck all you libtards out there, as a matter of fact, read my shirt,” he says, turning around to show a message on his back which read,“Liberals take it in the a**.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/pennsyl...
Seems you retardicans are really frustrated closet queens. Come out of the closet, you'll feel better and wont' be so violent.
Have you ever heard the expression "Act your age and not your IQ"?

YEp. You've heard it a million times and yet you still act your IQ.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#952670 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Under the tax plan passed by the last administration, taxes are scheduled to go up substantially next year, for everybody,” he explained, in the unedited version of the remarks.“By the way, this was by design.”

During the 30 months after the Bush tax cuts went into effect, the private sector added 5.3 million jobs - according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Current Employment Survey - more than under Obama's version.

The Bush tax cuts, in contrast, encouraged the private sector to add more jobs while simultaneously increasing real median household income - according to the U.S. Census Bureau Race and Hispanic Origin of Householder — Households by Median and Mean Income: 1967 to 2011.

President Bush said, "I wish they would have called it something other than the 'Bush tax cuts'. There'd probably be less angst amongst some to pass it."[48] He argued strongly for maintaining the rates: "I do believe it's very important to send the signal to our entrepreneurs and our families that the government trusts them to spend their own money. And I happen to believe lower taxes is what stimulates economic growth and what we need now in our country is economic growth."[48]
In that same "30 months after Bush's "tax cuts" , the U S trade deficit soared and U S borrowing from foreign governments like Communist China, Germany, Japan, and Saudi Arabia also soared --so George W Bush's trade-off for giving the wealthiest Americans tax breaks was to put the rest of the country in hock to our enemies and economic rivals.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952671 Jul 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
59. today.
And... still you are loser...

Why is that??

It's the culture...
obama_the_penius

Oklahoma City, OK

#952672 Jul 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh heck no!
It was capitalism at work, that's all. At least the conservative version of an 'honest' business!
And they blame government for their demise!
An unrepentant, irresponsible lot!
Here we go with the greedy white man schtick!!!!

Nature made us all different so that helpless saps like you would die off quickly....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#952673 Jul 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it means that 84% of white people who are murdered in this country were killed by their own.
blackwashing white crime is my new hobby.
By their own...dogs?

Prevented this

#952674 Jul 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already out and pushing forward.
Here lily like I said yeah will help you with your ass problem--bend over!!!!! quick-- yeah is pushing forward.:)

Lapeer, MI

#952675 Jul 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow. Ultra left wing? Funny because I've seen ultra right wingers use the same.
Maybe... just maybe... you're absolutely wrong and these sources are actually balanced!
Nah! You're ultra right wing thinking won't allow that no matter how true it is!
You have seen many things in your sorry lifetime, I'm sure, most of which never happened or existed.

Do you still let guys play Pin The Donkey at the Park Restroom?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#952676 Jul 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The Lindo Wing of St. Mary's is private; the hospital is NHS.
That is not what the hospital's website states.

The point is that quality medical care will never be free.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952677 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Happy Birthday Sonic!
this getting old thing doesn't mean i have to start watching FOX does it?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#952678 Jul 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did FOX go overboard in defending Zimmerman? did you wingnuts go overboard in defending him?
so somewhere along the line he earned his Right right to be white. maybe when he killed a black kid for being black?
Step away from the kool aid, my half gay friend.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952679 Jul 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>And... still you are loser...
Why is that??
It's the culture...
so how old are you? FOXbot demo? or real world demo?

Lapeer, MI

#952680 Jul 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Not bothering to proofread today...vulgar, illiterate sissy-bullies can just KMA and then skip off to GFY
The only thing brave enough to kiss your azz would be a runaway freight train in the night.

Prevented this

#952681 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many borrowers lied about their income, often grossly so.
Many of them didn't even have incomes.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#952682 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, he admitted he's been eating crap for years; so....
Hey Eed? What's for lunch today at Shadypines? Creamed pink slime on chinese cardboard? Engine coolant on the rocks?
On the plus side for Cherokreep, he has no teeth left to brush with antifreeze and no dog would stay with him long enough to be poisoned with botulism brand dog food.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952683 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Many borrowers lied about their income, often grossly so.
Bush asked them to do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OnePotChefShow 12 min Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 53 min andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 2 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago