Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,750)

Showing posts 874,981 - 875,000 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950316
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt takes your response to mean that Bocajew Jean from Queens is opposed to citizens volunteering to maintain their cities in the face of the failure of government.
Better to let the weeds grow in the park.
It wasn't 'failure of government',but Corporate robbery and the involuntary enslavement of thousands of urban workers by the capitalist class.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950317
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Perry does run. It will be entertaining to see if this "Bush without the brains” can make himself out to be a bigger buffoon than he did the last time he ran.
I hope Hog Thighs Hillary runs so we can find out more about her dodging sniper bullets in Sarajevo and her abandoning Americans in Benghazi upon orders from the Golfer-In-Chief.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950318
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Micheal Madison, arrested serial killer in Cleveland looks like he could have been O'bama. The black serial killer could have been O'bama last week. Who knew?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950319
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Hog Thighs Hillary runs so we can find out more about her dodging sniper bullets in Sarajevo and her abandoning Americans in Benghazi upon orders from the Golfer-In-Chief.
She has brain damage and a tumor. Fat Hillary is not going to run. "What difference does it make?" would be plastered all over the TV as the Hillary commercial of the year.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950320
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It wasn't 'failure of government',but Corporate robbery and the involuntary enslavement of thousands of urban workers by the capitalist class.
Detroit failed because over one million people found the city to be an undesirable place to live and left town of their own choice. Meanwhile, the city government refused to downsize and was corrupt to the core.

Your Marxist rhetoric is pathetic, a remnant of your NYC childhood in the ILGWU.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950321
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It wasn't 'failure of government',but Corporate robbery and the involuntary enslavement of thousands of urban workers by the capitalist class.
Obama sent the word out. Create a crisis and get my scandals off the front page. Bankrupt Detroit.

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950322
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Flash mobs have evolved into bash mobs.
It'll pass, just a fascination with new technology. On the other hand, social media spawned revolutions throughout the Arab world. Modern information technology is going to make the current concept of centralized government authority obsolete. Similar to how the Church couldn't keep the masses down once moveable type came into use.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950323
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Madison is a black 35-year-old registered sex offender, and he is in custody as a suspect in the deaths. The suspect, who looks just like Trayvon and O'bama, was arrested Friday after a police standoff, has indicated he might have been influenced by Cleveland serial killer Anthony Sowell,(and he looks just like O'bama also) who was convicted in 2011 of killing 11 women and sentenced to death, Norton said.

Searchers rummaging through vacant houses in a neighborhood where three female bodies were found wrapped in plastic bags should be prepared to find one or two more victims, a police chief said Sunday.

Police Chief Ralph Spotts told the volunteers to brace themselves for the smell of rotting bodies and to look out for trash bags that might conceal a body. He declined to elaborate on his comments about the possible additional victims.

When asked about Spotts' remark, East Cleveland Mayor Gary Norton said authorities have "lots of reasons" to suspect there are more victims, but he refused to say why.

*I figure he looks like O'bama and could have been O'bama-that's why they don't want to say.

Officials identified the suspect in the women's deaths as Michael Madison, according to CBS affiliate WOIO in Cleveland. Officials said it was Madison himself who alluded that there may be more bodies in the area, which prompted the ongoing search.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950324
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Once more you prove your ignorance. How many American's died in the actions Bush/Cheney sent American troops to? To many.
Now answer this how many American's died that Truman sent to Korea? How many American's died that LBJ sent to Nam? Now in the above 2 instances you are on board, they were a noble expenditure of American lives.
You are a piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
As usual you are way to stupid to have any kind of dialogue with. There is a big difference between all of those wars..I have said many times that none of them were necessary and a waste of American lives and money..Meanwhile you have practically worshiped Bush- Cheney for their countless obvious lies. Which makes you the real hypocrite...I have also stated many times that most of us troops despised LBJ...Although he was far from starting that conflict..Dumbazz.So you see as usual you fabricate a stupid story that you conjoured up in your own very lacking mind and make up your own facts trying as best you can to be a big boy..Yet coming across as only you can proving that you are a total idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950325
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>She has brain damage and a tumor. Fat Hillary is not going to run. "What difference does it make?" would be plastered all over the TV as the Hillary commercial of the year.
Chelsea Clinton will be 36 years old in 2016. Stroke-weakened Hillary will step aside in favor of her daughter, who will fight Moochelle (or some other Obama surrogate) for the nomination.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950326
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll pass, just a fascination with new technology. On the other hand, social media spawned revolutions throughout the Arab world. Modern information technology is going to make the current concept of centralized government authority obsolete. Similar to how the Church couldn't keep the masses down once moveable type came into use.
Hasn't worked very well in Syria and would have failed in Libya without US intervention.

Egypt was an illusion because the military never really lost control.

In the US, information technology appears to be giving the government a stranglehold on freedom.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950327
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Once more you prove your ignorance. How many American's died in the actions Bush/Cheney sent American troops to? To many.
Now answer this how many American's died that Truman sent to Korea? How many American's died that LBJ sent to Nam? Now in the above 2 instances you are on board, they were a noble expenditure of American lives.
You are a piece of crap.
Peace
KMA
Nam and Korea?

Communist threats in a different time.

Iraq? Oil. No one bent on enslaving the world.

Great Republican ideas:

Hey George let's spend $18 Billion dollars a month in Iraq. Kill a million and accomplish squat. TRILLIONS BORROWED.

WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Let's cut taxes for BILLIONAIRES!

Hand each one $50 million dollars. During wartime.

Flash to now:

Detroit broke! One month of Iraq spending would solve Detroit! Republican Gov!

A major city falls because of $18 billion.

(Dickkk and George spent $20 billion a year on air conditioning during the war!) Hey nerd! Your Republicans sckkkk that bad!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950328
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsea Clinton will be 36 years old in 2016. Stroke-weakened Hillary will step aside in favor of her daughter, who will fight Moochelle (or some other Obama surrogate) for the nomination.
That's one strange hate filled politically motivated anti woman world that you reside in doofus. Maybe you should move to Alaska, where the sun only shines for a brief period, what a drab, weary dim world for a rich man like you to live in??? Hmmmm, I wonder?????
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950329
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't worked very well in Syria and would have failed in Libya without US intervention.
Egypt was an illusion because the military never really lost control.
In the US, information technology appears to be giving the government a stranglehold on freedom.
Kentucky Fried Chicken mow accepts SNAP...

It's the culture...

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950330
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Research has shown that frequent sex between men & women contributes to longevity.
Boy, are YOU f*cked!
Do you wanna live forever? ;)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950331
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nam and Korea?
Communist threats in a different time.
Iraq? Oil. No one bent on enslaving the world.
Great Republican ideas:
Hey George let's spend $18 Billion dollars a month in Iraq. Kill a million and accomplish squat. TRILLIONS BORROWED.
WAIT THERE'S MORE!
Let's cut taxes for BILLIONAIRES!
Hand each one $50 million dollars. During wartime.
Flash to now:
Detroit broke! One month of Iraq spending would solve Detroit! Republican Gov!
A major city falls because of $18 billion.
(Dickkk and George spent $20 billion a year on air conditioning during the war!) Hey nerd! Your Republicans sckkkk that bad!
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

It's the culture..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950332
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't worked very well in Syria and would have failed in Libya without US intervention.
Egypt was an illusion because the military never really lost control.
In the US, information technology appears to be giving the government a stranglehold on freedom.
Its working, as usual you overstate the US intervention in Libya. Any idea how long the American Revolution took? The revolution in Egypt is still underway, you should be glad, its probably the political end of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The glass is always full.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950333
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nam and Korea?
Communist threats in a different time.
Iraq? Oil. No one bent on enslaving the world.
Great Republican ideas:
Hey George let's spend $18 Billion dollars a month in Iraq. Kill a million and accomplish squat. TRILLIONS BORROWED.
WAIT THERE'S MORE!
Let's cut taxes for BILLIONAIRES!
Hand each one $50 million dollars. During wartime.
Flash to now:
Detroit broke! One month of Iraq spending would solve Detroit! Republican Gov!
A major city falls because of $18 billion.
(Dickkk and George spent $20 billion a year on air conditioning during the war!) Hey nerd! Your Republicans sckkkk that bad!
Brilliant Obama, you really are a genius. But facts only tend to confuse and anger baggers. Now they will change the subject and insult your mama. Poor old Eed has been making a fool of himself daily. Most just kinda ignore the old fool. He wants so bad to fit in, but alas it has never happened yet. So he daily attempts to make himself happy by rambling incoherently.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950334
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll pass, just a fascination with new technology. On the other hand, social media spawned revolutions throughout the Arab world. Modern information technology is going to make the current concept of centralized government authority obsolete. Similar to how the Church couldn't keep the masses down once moveable type came into use.
tell us about how your family used spears to kill wolly mammoth...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#950335
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsea Clinton will be 36 years old in 2016. Stroke-weakened Hillary will step aside in favor of her daughter, who will fight Moochelle (or some other Obama surrogate) for the nomination.
Perhaps the government can mandate with fines and penalties the purchase of obamaKare, then the government can mandate all welfare recipients and losers to start a business or get a job else fines and penalties...

Solves the unemployment problem, will increase tax revenue and balance the budget...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 874,981 - 875,000 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Catfish Hunter 96,269
Abby 4-23 22 min PEllen 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min _Zoey_ 4,040
Amy 4-23 49 min cheluzal 40
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 1 hr hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 1 hr hands on AR 4
ask amy 4-22 7 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••