Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,748)

Showing posts 874,941 - 874,960 of1,071,069
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Sonic,
Fine. They are racist.
And you are a child abuser every time you whup your kids.
You gotta stop whuppin' your kids, Sonic.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama's government:
My vision.
My base.
My ObamaCare.
My sequester.
I killed bin Laden.
My one-party system.
My taxes.
My invisible wars.
My cover-ups.
My welfare state.
My way or the highway.
My approval rate upside down...oops, he doesn't want anyone to know.
Obamacare comin' round the bend.
Senate Finance Committee's investigations and findings to be released.
Congressional investigations ongoing and findings to be released.
It's my guess it's probably not going to get any better.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Hamlet, Act III, scene II
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It really says something about what a shthole NY is, since he's leading the polls. Leftists are seriously retarded....
No surprise that Weiner is leading given the crudeness of NYC and the fact that his opponents in the DemoKKKrat primary are even worse than him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It might truly BECOME the sunshine State if the negros all leave....
Get the Bocajews to leave and you have a doubleheader win.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The "only" time? How deluded are you by the Foxbots propaganda. Why did not Fox apologize ,like CNN did, when they both reported that the Supreme Court had overturned the individual mandate and Obamacare ? Hmmmm? Fox has a strict policy never to retract a thing or apologize for anything they publish; right or wrong; just lie more to cover up the previous lies.
Again...

O'Reilly and Fox News rated #1 trusted news source by Suffolk University in Boston - a liberal university.

NBC caught lying, editing and forced to apologize/firing people.
ABC caught lying about Romney in smear campaign ads.
MSNBC caught lying, editing and forced to apologize.
NYT's, Jayson Blair, fired "making up the news".
Dan Rather fired.

Do we need to go over this again?

(EVERYONE interpreted the SCOTUS' decision wrongly. Even the president. He was watching CNN.)

Give it a friggin' rest.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Hamlet, Act III, scene II
As should you and every clear-thinking person in this country.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Out of the pockets of the middle class.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I sue the only network who hasn't been accused of altering the facts to protect or distract from wrongdoing on the part of those in power and who are the bulldogs looking out for the folks and not lapdogs looking out for this administration?
The only time Fox had to make a retraction was when the video of a black NAACP woman's comments were taken out of context. Fox wasn't the only network who ran it and Obama believed it so much, he fired her.
O'Reilly showed remorse and blamed himself and his research team for not doing their job thoroughly that one time.
Dan Rather was fired for making up lies about Bush.
NBC caught/apologized for editing Zimmerman's dispatch call.
NBC sued for same.
MSNBC caught/apologized editing Biden's comments about gun control.
MSNBC caught lying about a Romney ad.
ABC caught lying about gun control.
NBC caught editing Romney's comments.
Nevermind the New York Times who've been discredited so many times I lost count.
All of them remain absolutely silent when the people need to know what's going on with possible abuses of power in a liberal administration. If they don't have anything on conservatives, they just make it up.
So, no, I wouldn't trust getting my news from any other source.
It's why O'Reilly and Fox News was rated the #1 trusted news source by Suffolk University in Boston - a liberal university.
And Dan Rather was fired.
Dan Rather did not make up lies about Bush.

Your ignorance is showing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I sue the only network who hasn't been accused of altering the facts to protect or distract from wrongdoing on the part of those in power and who are the bulldogs looking out for the folks and not lapdogs looking out for this administration?
The only time Fox had to make a retraction was when the video of a black NAACP woman's comments were taken out of context. Fox wasn't the only network who ran it and Obama believed it so much, he fired her.
O'Reilly showed remorse and blamed himself and his research team for not doing their job thoroughly that one time.
Dan Rather was fired for making up lies about Bush.
NBC caught/apologized for editing Zimmerman's dispatch call.
NBC sued for same.
MSNBC caught/apologized editing Biden's comments about gun control.
MSNBC caught lying about a Romney ad.
ABC caught lying about gun control.
NBC caught editing Romney's comments.
Nevermind the New York Times who've been discredited so many times I lost count.
All of them remain absolutely silent when the people need to know what's going on with possible abuses of power in a liberal administration. If they don't have anything on conservatives, they just make it up.
So, no, I wouldn't trust getting my news from any other source.
It's why O'Reilly and Fox News was rated the #1 trusted news source by Suffolk University in Boston - a liberal university.
And Dan Rather was fired.
you use a purposely edited video that was taken out of context to prove black on white racism as an example of FOX integrity?

so did BillO out Breitbart for the edited video? did Bill say: I'm sorry folks, but a right wing site tried to mislead all of us and I promise it will never happen again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Dr. George Tiller wasn't "caught" he was assassinated by Scott Roeder a mentally imbalanced right wing extremist. Okay, mentally imbalanced right wing extremist is probably redundant and you probably think that his actions were perfectly fine.
Dr. Tiller operated within the confines of the law. Kermit Gosnell did not and was rightfully convicted.
In your comparison between these two you show as you do on a daily basis that you're abysmally ignorant.
The more idiots like you try to restrict women's rights to terminate a pregnancy the more shady operators like Gosnell will come out of the woodwork.
Tiller routinely committed infanticide and calling him "Dr." is an insult to the medical profession.

He should have been prosecuted and jailed instead of murdered.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"On average, humanity’s ceaseless emissions release an amount of CO2 comparable to the 0.01 gigaton of the 1980 Mount St. Helens paroxysm every 2.5 hours and the 0.05 gigaton of the 1991 Mount Pinatubo paroxysm every 12.5 hours. Every 2.7 days, they emit an amount comparable to the 0.26 gigaton preferred estimate for annual global volcanic CO2 emissions."
"Considering that human activity released some 30 Gt CO2 into the atmosphere last year, human emissions are likely 100 (or more) times as large as volcanic emissions. Those who make claims about the Mt. Pinatubo explosion emitting more CO2 than all of human activity for all time, should be made aware that the estimated CO2 emissions from Mt. Pinatubo are 0.05 Gt CO2, about the amount released by human activity in half a day, not our entire history. In fact, in less than 3 days we outstrip the volcanic emissions for an entire year:"
http://tamino.wordpress.com/2011/06/19/volcan...
Now maybe you can actually become better informed. However, I serious doubt that any real science can ever possibly outweigh the crap you must get from your right whiner sources.
Sheep dip!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill has revenue generation in it to pay for it.
Wy are you people so GD stupid that you can't understand that.
And really, Moocher eed, you are on the government teat & blame others for doing the exact same thing you are doing. How pathetic are you?
"Taxes", up the wazoo.

Say the word, a-hole.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise that Weiner is leading given the crudeness of NYC and the fact that his opponents in the DemoKKKrat primary are even worse than him.
one thing for sure, Wiener's wiener and Clinton's wiener are both married to women who are doormats for wieners.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Lies and Gaffes: The 5 Biggest Blunders of 2012

1. Karl Rove Implodes on Election Night

2. Geraldo Rivera Puts Foot in Mouth

3. Liz Trotta Says Rape Victims are Asking For It

4. Lou Dobbs Says Dr. Seuss is Left Wing Propaganda

5. Pollster Dick Morris Says Romney Will Win in a Landslide

http://www.policymic.com/articles/21682/fox-n...

not hard to see why FOX can't pull any new viewers.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

(This is for the benefit of my unhappy little judge-it...)

Obama's doomsday speeches/temper tantrums about the sequester didn't work, so now he's pouting.

He closed the WH doors, cancelled traditional military events and is squeezing public servants.

But somehow he had plenty of money to host galas at the WH, go on lavish trips and play golf with Tiger Woods.

The truth hurts sometimes. But it's for your own good.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...
O'Reilly and Fox News rated #1 trusted news source by Suffolk University in Boston - a liberal university.
NBC caught lying, editing and forced to apologize/firing people.
ABC caught lying about Romney in smear campaign ads.
MSNBC caught lying, editing and forced to apologize.
NYT's, Jayson Blair, fired "making up the news".
Dan Rather fired.
Do we need to go over this again?
(EVERYONE interpreted the SCOTUS' decision wrongly. Even the president. He was watching CNN.)
Give it a friggin' rest.
"Though this be madness,
yet there is method in 't.". Act II, Scene II

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>How unfunded? Go read the ACA then we'll talk once you find out what is in it. Millions of people with preexisting conditions can now purchase healthcare insurance . That'll be an economic boon to the insurance industry and a health boon to more of America's population .
Baghdad Bob strikes again!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it means that 84% of white people who are murdered in this country were killed by their own.
blackwashing white crime is my new hobby.
Go play with yourself and your numbers, sonicburger
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you use a purposely edited video that was taken out of context to prove black on white racism as an example of FOX integrity?
so did BillO out Breitbart for the edited video? did Bill say: I'm sorry folks, but a right wing site tried to mislead all of us and I promise it will never happen again.
Ever watch "Animal House"?

"When the Germans bombed Pear Harbor..."

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure that video was seen all over the television on many networks.

Here you pick at this one little scab on Fox News and completely ignore the present gaping open wounds on the liberal media as well as past gaping open wounds.

But again...

O'Reilly and Fox News were rated the #1 trusted news source in a Boston Suffolk University study - a liberal university.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 874,941 - 874,960 of1,071,069
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min wojar 173,487
Abigail July 9 2014 2 min edogxxx 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min SpaceBlues 45,431
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 15 min 40ish 382
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min Whiny1 4,486
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,668
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,407
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••