Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251135 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#952957 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how they can't keep the fact that the want to control people a secret for long. Leo can't image a child having permission to choose her own religion. Lily would slap her daughter if she chose to work at hooters. These are the folks that claim to be pro-choice.
Ain't it the truth!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#952958 Jul 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>At the end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter! Bottom line is bottom line, right? Whatever answer your going to ignorantly spew, won't explain why you a'll don't contribute or put in as much as you all receive, bottom line! "Through hook or crook," another of the republicans slogans! It's means to either be hooked up as in " white privilege or, criminal activity as in " cooperate subsidies, George W. Bush's 2000 election steal, the Enron scam, public bailouts, yada, yada, yada! That's who you represent, bottom line!
Are you a light skinned NEGRO? Harry Reid is asking.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#952959 Jul 24, 2013
AL SHARPTON A ROLE MODEL married REVEREND cheats openly on his wife can you imagine the wispers how shameful is that is he on crack or something does he have aids he has not aged well he looks like he needs obamacare but he will use a private MD. can I use the MAYO clinic WITH OBAMACARE ANY EXPERTS CAN LET ME KNOW AND WHY DIDNT OBAMA LOBBIE FOR THE SAME HEALTHCARE AS CONGRESS and WHY DIDNT HE CRWEATE A BILL TO BUILD MORE HOSPITALS and education programs for HEALTHCARE WORKERS PROVIDERS PROFESSIONALS where is the money from OBAMASCARE for improving the HEALTHCARE SYSTEM FOR ALL AMERICANS

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#952960 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go over the question again, since you haven't been able to read and comprehend it yet:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A source of money has to be identified to answer the question, dufus.
So you really dob't know how government is funded.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#952961 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You idolize waxman for this! He's your hero! I'm having a ball exposing the hypocrisy of you right wing morons. You go crying to Topix moderators to whine about my accounts, how much of your time does that take? I'll bet more its time than it takes me to set up another Emoron account. LMAO!
Idolize Waxman? Haha..if it helps you sleep at night.

I discourage folks from reporting you, I think it's too damn funny that I have you jumping at my every move. The fact that you were forced to go through 5 or 6 accounts to get one that wasn't deleted it just too damn funny. The fact that I have gotten under your skin so much (on topix of all places) that you want to copy me is worth all 25,000 posts.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#952962 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and who said there was? Dumbass dave hasn't worked on his reading comprehension.
Kind of funny coming from a poster that has been stripped of his identity and is nothing more than a sock of "Dumbass Dave". LMAO!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#952963 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You idolize waxman for this! He's your hero! I'm having a ball exposing the hypocrisy of you right wing morons. You go crying to Topix moderators to whine about my accounts, how much of your time does that take? I'll bet more its time than it takes me to set up another Emoron account. LMAO!
The fact that an anonymous forum is so important to you that you'd go out of your way to create half a dozen accounts because of little ol' me is very telling. Maybe you need a pet.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#952964 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said a trillion was sent on infrastructure.
This was a lie. Transportation was 48 billion & sewer & water systems was 18 billion.
There was also government building, electirc grid, housing etc. The total was 108 billion.
far distance from the trillion you lied about.
Oh, since we are being specific, Dumb Dave, what does the word "abandon" mean?

Did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan, like you claimed in one of your many hysterical, typically irrational posts?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#952965 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you really dob't know how government is funded.
Why you sure see Devinesque, totally clueless. What makes you say that, senile old sponge?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#952966 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Idolize Waxman? Haha..if it helps you sleep at night.
I discourage folks from reporting you, I think it's too damn funny that I have you jumping at my every move. The fact that you were forced to go through 5 or 6 accounts to get one that wasn't deleted it just too damn funny. The fact that I have gotten under your skin so much (on topix of all places) that you want to copy me is worth all 25,000 posts.
That moron (eMoron) hates me from humiliating the libturd on another thread. Everyone's a Waxman! These libturd phags are really something.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#952968 Jul 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
I just love responding to your drivel. I have no problem with folks collecting from a source they paid into for years, sometimes many years. I do have a problem with those to lazy to get off their ass and get a job. I mean jeepers president nobama has the economy humming, millions of new jobs out there. Why has food stamp usage nearly doubled under president nobama in this booming economy? Why are fewer American's paying federal income tax in this booming economy? Why is household income lower even though nobama's economy is booming?
We kniw, "real dumb" it is Bush's fault. Get some new material, you are mighty stale.
Peace
KMA
Oh baloney. You bitch about each & every person on a government program. Don't try to peddle this new bullsh*t.

And yet here you are. On a government program.

I laugh my ass off every time you complain about people with their hand out

Your buddy Bush & your Republicans created a recession that sent millions to the unemployment lines & you blame those who lost their jobs. Oh wait, NOTHING was Bush's fault. Instead you blame Obama.

"OMG OMG OMG people on food stamps OMG OMG OMG people on unemployment OMG OMG the 47% OMG OMG OMFG"

Just how Pathetic are you, Moocher Eed?.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#952969 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that an anonymous forum is so important to you that you'd go out of your way to create half a dozen accounts because of little ol' me is very telling. Maybe you need a pet.
That would be you :-)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#952970 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of funny coming from a poster that has been stripped of his identity and is nothing more than a sock of "Dumbass Dave". LMAO!!
Why? He uses Dumb Dave's picture so in your trashed mind, that makes a sock? You are one weird flock.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#952971 Jul 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Weiner should step aside and give it up; he seems to have an addiction. Political wives are put through so much crap and humiliation; like Larry Craigs and Dave Vitters wives. Haven't read all about Filner, sounds like a dirty old man whose probably getting away with this behavior all his life. Should probably resign and go away. People get fired for way less that this in the real world.
There was an instance where a man told a girl in the office that maybe she shouldn't have another donut (she was fat) and she reported him for sexual harrassment. When he got back from vacation he had the choice of resigning or paying an attorney $20,000 to fight it.
Another one got fired for sending off color jokes on a work computer. The corporate world is a rough place, anyone can say anything about a person and you're fired; could be that the other person just wants your job.
"silly"
Grate post!!!
APPLAUSE!!!!!
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#952972 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sundance writes"
I put the post in quotes, if you're too stupid to find it with google, that's not my problem.
Fckn stupid drunk.
He changed his name you stupid fk, dropping cracker, about three seconds after Ms Jeantel uttered those famous words "crazy azz cracker," and it was no longer "cool" to be a cracker.

You're a clueless scumbag POS e-mutt.

Please allow google or bing to be your friend.

Dumbazz!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#952973 Jul 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Prince of Cambridge. The royal couple look overjoyed.
Me thinks Georges lawyers hired a pr agent to mend his image and try to depict him as some superman saving the day. What a load.
He needs to go away; but, as we have seen, killers who get away with it never seem to disappear. Look at OJ, kept at it till they finally got him into prison probably for the rest of his life. Same will likely happen to this moran. Wait till he has to go back to work, somewhere. Can they live on Shelly's earnings from Walmart? Looks like Georgy has quite an appetite.
"silly"
My guess, Zimmerman will not have to worry about his finances. He thanks nbc.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#952974 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Win win, mini-mi. Win win. Thanks to you, I found a way to bug dumbass dave without even posting to him. The fact that both of us using his avatar bugs him is just icing on the cake. I couldn't have done it without you.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#952975 Jul 24, 2013
ITS ON RECORD THAT SOME BLACKS LIKE TO BE CALLED AND REFER TO THEMSELVES AS N***** just go thru the catalog of hip hop in the last 15 years and the word NI**** appears more than a MILLION TIMES HOW DO YOU CREATE A N***** give them a record deal WOW hooray for hollywood it's ingrained in your DNA DEMOCRATIC NI**** OF AMERICA funny russel simmons never made a record calling JEWS k*** or better yet a you WISE LIBERAL ITALIAN THOUGHT HE WAS PROGRESSIVE AND CALLED HIS FOOD TRUCK RUN AWAY DAGO well friend THEY LOST THEIR CONTRACT AT THE RACE TRACK AND THEY MADE THE BEST BBQ AROUND PEOPLE WITH REAL PRIDE dont play that only N***** give a N word a 360 robbery contract and you got him for life
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952976 Jul 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be you :-)
You need to Pull up them damn pants and act like a man you moron... or is that too white because you are a loser, boy??

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952977 Jul 24, 2013
Obama Rips House Republicans For Pushing Phony Scandals

It was interesting to hear the president call these scandals phony distractions, because that is exactly what they are. The “scandals” are a Republican diversionary tactic designed to keep the GOP base fired up, while they direct attention away from the fact that they haven’t passed any meaningful legislation.

President Obama did something very interesting in this speech. He laid out the Democrats’ economic argument for 2014. Since Obama will never be up for election again, he is going to campaign hard for Democrats in 2014. House Republicans are already freaking out about the prospect of having Obama campaign against them in 2014. It looks like the president is coming for them, and he is ready to call bulls**t on all of their bogus scandals.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/24/obama-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min jh4freedom 192,145
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Michael Satterfield 99,892
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,144
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 6,143
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Red_Forman 5,324
Eats shoots and leaves... 4 hr Bear feeds on Cou... 2
News She Lost Three Kids to ChiraqBy Michael Daly 4 hr Much Ado Bout Nada 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages