Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#952637 Jul 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
sonic has propaganda from Ultra Left wing sources. Cute.
Hilarious, too, because along comes Yeah and falls right into the hole. As usual.
wow. Ultra left wing? Funny because I've seen ultra right wingers use the same.

Maybe... just maybe... you're absolutely wrong and these sources are actually balanced!

Nah! You're ultra right wing thinking won't allow that no matter how true it is!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952638 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You really need to go back to school. Congress determines the spending levels. They did not need the sequester to do that.
Majority leaders Pelosi and Reid were the chief cooks in the kitchens of Hell when W left office determining the spending levels...

The Hells kitchen Chiefs Pelosi and Reid cooked-up and produced nothing but poison, losing 750,000 jobs per month and still cooking-up more poison for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison even a sellout obama still can't recover from today...

It's the culture...
lily boca grande

West Springfield, MA

#952639 Jul 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
The mayor of Gilberton, Pennsylvania is standing by her city’s police chief despite a series of profanity-laced and threatening videos.
In a video that has received wide attention, police chief Mark Kessler repeatedly tells those upset by his use of profanity to “go f*ck yourself” as he fires various automatic weapons.
Mayor Mary Lou Hannon told The Morning Call that Kessler had the right to express himself. The city would “not take action to quash free speech, whether or not each member of council or any member of council agrees with it.”
Kessler has uploaded several profanity-laced videos to YouTube. In one video, Kessler berates “libtards” and warns of an armed rebellion against the government.
“F*ck all you libtards out there, as a matter of fact, read my shirt,” he says, turning around to show a message on his back which read,“Liberals take it in the a**.”
“You take it in the ass and I don’t give a f*ck what you say so you can all just go f*ck yourselves. Period. I wont be going to D.C. and I don’t give a f*ck. If you f*cking maniacs want to turn this into an armed revolt, knock yourselves out. I’m not about that, so see you on the other side.”
In a video on basic pistol defense, Kessler repeatedly shoots a picture of scary clown, which he says is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He calls Secretary of State John Kerry a “c*cksucker” in another video before firing off an automatic weapon.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/pennsyl...
(Another retardican with homoerotic fantasies)
He should have just talked like Joe Biden and said "They'll put Y'all back in chains"

lily would support that!

Moron.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#952640 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit collapsed because all the white folks were driven out of town.
Mayor Brother Coleman once made a loud public declaration that he was warning Detroit's drug dealers to leave. "Go hit 8-mile Rd!", he said, insinuating that the whit suburbanites should suffer with them.

The drug dealers laughed and more white people left instead.

Tax base dwindled even further and decay got worse.

And then they named a freeway and a municipal building after the jerk. They should have named all the city's Trash Dumpsters after brother Coleman instead.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#952641 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So-called "global warming" has everything except higher temperatures.

2012 was the ninth warmest.

The 9 warmest years have been since 1998.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#952642 Jul 24, 2013
Not bothering to proofread today...vulgar, illiterate sissy-bullies can just KMA and then skip off to GFY
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952643 Jul 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you in advance sonicmoron--I know you want us to be as informed as a FOXbot like you.
Even though It's rather obvious you are a loser or Jail house wife and/or lap dancer bitch... The dumb Negro sonicmoron wonders why no one cares when his behavior is the issue, nothing more you loser.
sonicmoron is 60 years old, still a loser...
It's the culture...
59. today.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#952644 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted the same basic post as Carol. Are you Carol with a strap-on? That explains a lot.
Arsenic appears naturally in groundwater. So you won't mind if offer you a glass of well water with some added arsenic.
Why is it that you right whiners are sofa king stupid.
If a large volcanic eruption occurred today, it's effects,as related to the total amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, would be worse than if the same eruption happened 200 years ago. Now, dipstick, think about that one before you continue to embarrass yourself.
Out climate was based on these naturally occurring greenhouse gases. When man adds to it, it changes thongs.
Strap on and thongs on the mind, huh, pervert?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#952645 Jul 24, 2013
This guy is a real retard:

Tuesday on his Facebook page, Kessler called for a massive rally to “show these tyrants we will not stand for any more violations on our constitution or our freedoms.”

“I’m calling on all true Americans , all militia members, all true oath keepers to assemble, be ready to march on a tyrannical county government right here in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, democrats are the true enemy of our country, our freedoms, our constitution, along with liberal news agency’s , liberal news reporters, much like hitlers nazis , time we clean these antiamerican thugs from office,” he wrote.
lily boca grande

West Springfield, MA

#952646 Jul 24, 2013
When is Putin going to stop bytch slappin Obama?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#952647 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
As one former employee of Ameriquest Mortgage said he was told:
"just get them to sign"
didn't matter if they were qualified. These fraudulent loans were repackaged and sold numerous times. The banks made a killing. Don't feel sorry for the banks; they didn't lose a dime. Time for them to pony up, break up the banks.
Oh heck no!

It was capitalism at work, that's all. At least the conservative version of an 'honest' business!

And they blame government for their demise!

An unrepentant, irresponsible lot!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#952648 Jul 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Following in the footsteps of others in the right-wing media, Fox News host Sean Hannity selectively edited a video of outgoing Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta to portray President Obama as "virtually absent" during the September 2012 attack on a diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya. In fact, Panetta testified that White House officials were kept informed of events throughout the incident.
On the February 7 edition of his Fox News program, Hannity said "a major bombshell was revealed" during Panetta's testimony during a congressional briefing that Obama "was virtually absent" during the Benghazi attack. Hannity then played segments of Panetta's testimony.
But Hannity did not air the section of Panetta's testimony in which he pointed out that information about the attack "went to the White House" and that Obama stayed in contact with military officials and was "well-informed" during the attack. Hannity also failed to air a clip of Gen. Martin Dempsey stating that White House staff "was engaged with the national military command center pretty constantly through the period, which is the way it would normally work."
Hannity joins numerous other right-wing outlets in selectively editing the testimony of Panetta and Dempsey.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/07/foxs-...
a FOXbot calling me stupid after it tries to tell me right wing lies are just for the sake of time.
and why not cite something that supports your point? give us the unedited video to compare with the edited version.
come on, let's see it.
or you could do your little 'I've had enough for today' number and leave us all hanging. might be best.
And yet no one has been able to the World where O'bama the Wiener was during the attack on Benghazi. Physically--where was he?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#952649 Jul 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>?????????? Perhaps you should go outside more and turn the AC off.
?????????? Perhaps you should learn to read more than sonicfiller's propaganda leaflets.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#952650 Jul 24, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing having problems with reality?
Enjoy the divided Republican party.
Carol has Doctorate in physics?
Careful with dumbass dave. He has cuckold fantasies. He might request angela wear a strap on.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#952651 Jul 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Since the '50's? Man, Cherokreep Tommy, who are you pretending to be now--second comming of Strom Thurmond?
Well, he admitted he's been eating crap for years; so....

Hey Eed? What's for lunch today at Shadypines? Creamed pink slime on chinese cardboard? Engine coolant on the rocks?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#952653 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...
O'Reilly and Fox News rated #1 trusted news source by Suffolk University in Boston - a liberal university.
NBC caught lying, editing and forced to apologize/firing people.
ABC caught lying about Romney in smear campaign ads.
MSNBC caught lying, editing and forced to apologize.
NYT's, Jayson Blair, fired "making up the news".
Dan Rather fired.
Do we need to go over this again?
(EVERYONE interpreted the SCOTUS' decision wrongly. Even the president. He was watching CNN.)
Give it a friggin' rest.
Why are you avoiding the question? Fox got caught numerous times lying, falsifying the news and repeatedly refuses to apologize or claim that they will improve , be more honest in their reporting . Fox news motto is 'if Lies sell and the truth doesn't;Go with the Lies.'
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#952654 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The sequester was Obama's idea when he and the Congress could not agree on spending cuts.
The House would cut spending even more if Obama would agree.
I wonder why the t-p was the group doing the victory dance and claiming to have halted Obama then?

Seems the facts don't coincide with your opinion.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#952655 Jul 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Not exactly...she can't be sure she's really lost him as he has continued to pursue even though she's been hiding for over two agonizing minutes. She freaks out and runs for home. He continues to pursue her through the neighborhood he knows so well, breaks into her house right behind her, rapes her and her twelve-year-old step-sister then shoots them both.(Those things seem to happen when violent, not-quite-right right=whiners are let loose after committing crimes of violence, but I'm sure YOUR daughter would never never have such thoughts--she's white after all. For seeks after the murder, Bill Orally would still be blaming her for being so small, out by herself, and wearing such a sexually provocative hoodie.)
In the Chesire Murder case; the mother and her daughters were followed by the killers to their home after being stalked at the grocery store.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#952656 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill has revenue generation in it to pay for it.
Wy are you people so GD stupid that you can't understand that.
And really, Moocher eed, you are on the government teat & blame others for doing the exact same thing you are doing. How pathetic are you?
Come on dumbass dave, just say it. The bill is <cough> paid for through taxes.
obama_the_penius

Oklahoma City, OK

#952657 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Has No Boner No Cry even been able to pass one bill?
WHAT did you think of Weiners weiner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min wojar is a homo 182,315
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min Frijoles 71,305
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr reality is a crutch 7
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 4 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 4 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 6 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago