Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236500 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952772 Jul 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Clarence Thomas = Long Dong Perjurer (Did you read that transcript/watch those tapes)
Now, although I think GHW Bush's heart was in the right place, unless he was running the CIA and/or covering for his loser sons, the fact that "they all look alike" to him was quite evident in his replacing a giant like Thurgood Marshall with an Affirmative Action Tom like Thomas, and has probably besmirched the integrity of SCOTUS for a generation at least.
Pigfck, isn't that little mulatto rat crying in the other room for his purple drank formula? If you are out of cough syrup, hold his head underwater in the tub until he stops crying......

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#952773 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that the word "taxes"is evil to those who do not wish to support their country.
That explains why you call them "revenue".
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952774 Jul 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
All I keep hearing from you right wingers is, Detroit, Detroit, Detroit &, if Obama had a state, it would look like Detroit. Are y'all not weary of the fact that, most republican states receive more from the govt than they contribute or, pay in?After that FACT, y'all should just STFU! Now I see why all you whiners are on this thread whining everyday. Easy solution to the debt of our country. Why don't y'all stop whining & contribute something other than an open, empty hand all the damn time. Meanwhile, most democratic states contribute more to the govt than they take &, you're the ones calling other folks moochers! Hypocritical Bastards!
Oh, "hi" Toby! Need a banana?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#952775 Jul 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
if Obama had a state, it would look like Detroit.
Good one! Do you mind if I use it?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#952776 Jul 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Clarence Thomas = Long Dong Perjurer (Did you read that transcript/watch those tapes)
Now, although I think GHW Bush's heart was in the right place, unless he was running the CIA and/or covering for his loser sons, the fact that "they all look alike" to him was quite evident in his replacing a giant like Thurgood Marshall with an Affirmative Action Tom like Thomas, and has probably besmirched the integrity of SCOTUS for a generation at least.
This one is my fave:

"Good morning, Anita Hill, it's Ginni Thomas. I just wanted to reach across the airwaves and the years and ask you to consider something. I would love you to consider an apology sometime and some full explanation of why you did what you did with my husband. So give it some thought and certainly pray about this and come to understand why you did what you did. OK, have a good day"

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#952777 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the crap you loony left wingers were defending yesterday. Hell, Tenzing even compared this sht to "Leosanus". Stupid fckn liberals.
At least we now know why the country is so screwed up. With morals like these libtards have the only way is down!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952778 Jul 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just another Floriduh sock, repeating the same shyt like a parrot. gfy
It's the culture...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#952779 Jul 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Clarence Thomas = Long Dong Perjurer (Did you read that transcript/watch those tapes)
Now, although I think GHW Bush's heart was in the right place, unless he was running the CIA and/or covering for his loser sons, the fact that "they all look alike" to him was quite evident in his replacing a giant like Thurgood Marshall with an Affirmative Action Tom like Thomas, and has probably besmirched the integrity of SCOTUS for a generation at least.
THE VALUES OF WHITE LIBERAL THAT TALK GARBAGE ABOUT BLACK MEN WHO ARE NOT ON THEIR PLANTATION speak about THE RIGHT REVEREND ALPHONSO SHARPTON WHO IS MARRIED AND CARRIES ON PUBLIC AFFAIRS outside of his MARRIAGE WHAT A MORAL BEACON but thats the IMAGE OF THE BLACKMAN THAT WHITE LIBERALS LIKE GO on AL YOU THE MAN AND THEY SAY WHAT THEY SAY WHEN THEIR BLACK MINSTRELS LEAVE THE ROOM THOSE PEOPLE lololololol A relaxed Anthony Weiner strolled out of his Gramercy Park apartment Wednesday and said that voters are more interested in jobs and affordable housing than the new pics of his private parts.

A day after his second sexting scandal in two years hit the headlines, Weiner said he planned to spend the day catching up on phone calls, working on his new policy book and brushing up on the issues for an evening candidates forum

VOTE FOR WIENER AND LIBERAL DEMOCRAT BEACON OF WOMENS RIGHTS HIS WIFE MUST FEEL LIKE THE QUEEN OF SHEBA
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#952780 Jul 24, 2013
WOW wrote:
WHEN BLACKS KILL BLACKS THEY ARE TOLD TO STOP SNITCHING lolololololostill no NATION WIDE PROTEST FOR THE MURDERS IN CHITOWN , PHILLY, BRONX,CLEVELAND, where are the NAMES of these BLACK PEOPLE THAT ARE MURDERED IN DRIVE BY WHERE IS THE PROTEST AGAINST ARON HERNANDEZ
As it stands Weezy, there aren't enough jobs to support America's eligible working class, those without felony convictions making it near impossible to turn their lives around. So those felons play a totally different game called," streetlife." Because their career paths are illegal( drug dealing), if & when a crime is committed, they're the ones screaming stop snitching, not law abiding citizens. The message is to law abiding citizens. Now, every individual has the right to do what they think is the right thing to do. Problem with that is, snitches get stitches &, lay in ditches. There's consequences & repercussions to everything! How you gon talk shit when, you're scared to tell? Due to their misfortunes, most of these gangstas, thugs, drug dealers & just trying to feed their families &, if you were from the hood, you'd know that.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#952781 Jul 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of vulgar, illiterate sissy-bullies, did I somehow conjure you up from the depths of Tea-Taliban Hell, Sweaty? There've been a lot of runaway trains lately, just not usually in the night. Maybe you loons can conjure up a conspiracy theory out of that soon--must have something to do with allowing black folk to be free or presidential...
'10 of 10 Liberals believe that G Bush II was responsible for 9/11!'
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#952782 Jul 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
phenomenal! his lawyers are looking for a way to get paid since Georgy and Shelly spent all the donations on bonbons from Target.
LOL, probably not lily, first of all they're different lawyers. Secondly O'Mara and West have already collected a quarter million $mackeroo's and they are only beginning to make the media rounds and speaking engagements.

In other news, the family that George saved from a certain fiery death last Wednesday has cancelled the presser.

And speaking of George, the little prince has been named George Alexander Louis "whatever the last name is."

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#952783 Jul 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>As it stands Weezy, there aren't enough jobs to support America's eligible working class, those without felony convictions making it near impossible to turn their lives around. So those felons play a totally different game called," streetlife." Because their career paths are illegal( drug dealing), if & when a crime is committed, they're the ones screaming stop snitching, not law abiding citizens. The message is to law abiding citizens. Now, every individual has the right to do what they think is the right thing to do. Problem with that is, snitches get stitches &, lay in ditches. There's consequences & repercussions to everything! How you gon talk shit when, you're scared to tell? Due to their misfortunes, most of these gangstas, thugs, drug dealers & just trying to feed their families &, if you were from the hood, you'd know that.
So you want to add 30 million more to the job hunt? People who don't require Obamacare. Where do you think that will put the vast black unemployed?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#952784 Jul 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just another Floriduh sock, repeating the same shyt like a parrot. gfy
'If you fail to locate your polling place in your precinct you will not be able to eat!'
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#952785 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...dave is no rightwinger, and he's the one with the strap on fantasies, stupid skank.
I say Skank, tensing says lily. Haha
Did your rape posts get removed?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#952786 Jul 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your boyfriend is here posting child porn. By defending him, you endorse such actions, you perverted skank.
Child porn now gone along with the writer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#952787 Jul 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> At least we now know why the country is so screwed up. With morals like these libtards have the only way is down!
You're talking to Eman about morals? He, who posts about strap ons and rape? Talk about selective criticism. Eman is a sicko beyond words, just like shinning.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952788 Jul 24, 2013
Hoping to return the nation's attention to the beleaguered economy, President Barack Obama lamented Wednesday that Washington has grown obsessed with "an endless parade of distractions, political posturing and phony scandals."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...

now we get to see some thin skin.

carol?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#952789 Jul 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> At least we now know why the country is so screwed up. With morals like these libtards have the only way is down!
Say's the clown who hangs out in terty bars such as headlightsgw.com during the Christmas New Years holiday's tipping girls just slightly older than his daughters for face dances.

Fa-La-La! La La!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#952790 Jul 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is my fave:
"Good morning, Anita Hill, it's Ginni Thomas. I just wanted to reach across the airwaves and the years and ask you to consider something. I would love you to consider an apology sometime and some full explanation of why you did what you did with my husband. So give it some thought and certainly pray about this and come to understand why you did what you did. OK, have a good day"
Right. The fat white lady, Teabagger, who couldn't be bothered to report those four hundred thousand dollars on her and Long Dong's tax return, does a drunk dial out her her lyin' ass at 7:30 am to harass Anita Hill. Think she's bothered that Uncle Thomas only married her in case the flag he was wrapping himself in wasn't big enough to cover all his crimes?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#952791 Jul 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
George Zimmerman filed a lawsuit against NBC claiming that NBC made him (George) look racist in a edited 911 tape they aired.
The thing is, when George Zimmerman filed his Complaint with the Court, he, Zimmerman, edited out the portion of the 911 tape that George makes himself look racist when he said, "F'cking Coons." (listen to Time Stamp 2:22)
Also, at Time Stamp 3:20, on the tape you can hear George knocking or taping on a door and if you listen closely you can hear George say: "Keep an eye on my truck." Who did George say that to, and why did he edit those words out of the Transcript he filed with the Court?
Try to wrap your head around that one.
Zimmerman files a lawsuit with the Court claiming he has suffered damages of "emotional distress" from an edited 911 tape that he claims made him him look racist -- but at the same time -- Zimmerman gives the Court his own edited version of same 911 tape by cutting out his own comment: "F'cking Coons"
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/07/1167...
So wouldn't Anthony Wiener be considered a CReePY assed cracker????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Scrutiny 189,896
abby 6-2 53 min Kuuipo 17
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 53,602
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 3 hr Magic Utah Uwear 55
amy 6-2 3 hr tiredofit 20
Crime161 murders in 151 days in Chicago - 46 in... 7 hr Jeff Davis 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Cheftell 70,044
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]