Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,761 - 874,780 of 1,083,777 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware of one of the few real conspiracies that really did occur in this country? I can't remember the details but before the widespread use of cars there was effective intercity and innercity, privately held rail systems. Worked very well. Auto manufacturers and ancillary industries and investors actually set up shell companies and went around buying these companies and drove them into the ground to create a market for cars. I want to say GM and Firestone were both fined for conspiracy years after the fact but again, I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I'm sure you can find sources if you're not already aware.
BTW, how's that 20 minute commute from West Covina to downtown LA going these days?
Temecula is almost 100 miles from LA.

People in LA often choose where to live based on the commute. For example, the beach is attractive, but an impossible commute.

Public transit worked better in the old days when most businesses where centered in downtown business districts, like a hub served by spokes of a wheel. That's all changed now and people often need to commute between two suburban locations, impossible for public transit.

Government regulation would be a difficult hurdle for new intercity and innercity, privately held rail systems. Just like the guy with the bus line in Detroit.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what you said, you stated most emphatically that Martin started it, you based your entire argument on that premise.
Was that a false premise ... a lie?
What drove that lie?
Oh yeah, the black guy's always guilty.
I keep forgetting that.
For a guy who claims he enjoyed being a street-fighter, you sure are a wimp. A lot of bad sht can happen if you get in scrap, and you have to be ready. If you dont believe me, take a look at the video of the two professional MMA fighters getting the crap kicked out of them in Brazil (one got clocked with a 2x4, and ended up in a coma). Trayvon was drugged up and casing houses, then thought he'd dust the little Mexican that caught him.

He thought wrong, and got dusted.

Case closed.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know how to respond to that.
Not intelligent enough.
Well son, intelligence is something you keep running from.

And that's about as familiar you are with it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I taught my daughters techniques for such situations.
I think that's the better approach.
Neither of them have been assaulted yet.
Youngest daughter just got back from a solo photo shoot in NYC, I'm amazed she wasn't raped and robbed by all those brown people aren't you?
Perhaps, but not all girls are the same and some are unable to defend themselves. No problem with a daughter driving home from work at night, but not walking alone over any distance. Better to pick them up if necessary.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He DIDN'T agree to meet them by his truck. He agreed to meet them behind the clubhouse.
Are you drinking that stuff you got from your white Hispanic friends again?
ROTFLMAO!!!! You have comprehension problems I see!

It must go hand in hand with your desire to run from intelligence!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
He's to damn dumm to figure out the difference between
latino and Spaniard (European).....
Galt has an Argentinian immigrant friend who would take great offense if referred to as a Latino.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, I'd take a libertarian or an independent or just about anyone even if they were a party of one if they could get enough votes to win before putting Democrats in charge of anything. In case you didn't know, they've been overtaken by a Marxism/Communism ideology. It's the moderates, the "smart democrats" (I like to call them), who are in a predicament. They know their gooses are cooked just because of Obamacare alone.
lol! It's the radical right wing crazies in the t-p who are trying to hijack a party because they can't create their OWN identity are the ones who are creating all the commotion.

Talk about dictatorial.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be more worried about former Congressman Weiner who was running for mayor.
You heard about his latest confessions of lewd texts?
I'd say it's all over for the big Weiner. But liberals in NYC just LOVED him!
Weinerman and NYC are made for each other, both crude and vulgar.

Weinerman's wife, Hillary's Muslim sidekick, must have zero self-respect to stick by this turd.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd, isn't it? The tabloids do more investigative reporting on liberals than the liberal media?
Wonder why that is?
Maybe we'll get more information about this administration's cover-ups from The Enquirer. Certainly not from the lapdogs.
Yes. Cons place great faith in their taboliods and try to pass it off as 'proof' of something.

After all, it's much easier to post an opinion than to do any real investigative work.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull, you have no idea what you're talking about. We've got Argentinians in our business, one who's career I've helped develop. Their answer is C. White Hispanic.
Galt knows just one Argentinian (and his family) and they clearly consider themselves white, period.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Donger, be a good chinaman and rustle us up some food (my treat)........:
I'll pinch you the usual loaf son.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Left Coast and the Leftist City - they attack women on both ends.
Gloria Allred is chewing on Filner's butt now. Should get interesting.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's pray not. But I wonder if we've past the point of no return too sometimes.
Hopefully, the investigations will discover the IRS targeting of Obama's political enemies lead to his doorstep.
Even a President Biden would be a welcome change. That's how bad it is. We'd at least get rid of President Valerie Jarrett too and the criminal in the Justice Department, Eric Holder.
Obamacare is the most looming threat to the economy. Something has to be done soon.
lol! Spread fud! Spread fud!

'Cause cons have nothing real to use!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well son, intelligence is something you keep running from.
And that's about as familiar you are with it!
I might be running from intelligence but you already escaped.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've said the verdict was correct, the only one that could have been.
One wonders why the prosecution went ahead with this case when they had absolutely no game plan and no evidence to allow them to prove the charges.

Can you imagine spending 18 months on a project with no credible plan for successful completion?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be running from intelligence but you already escaped.
Escaped? Son, I embrace it.

You must be talking about my escape from stupidity and insanity.

I heard you gave them the key to your brain. And they laughed when they opened the door.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One wonders why the prosecution went ahead with this case when they had absolutely no game plan and no evidence to allow them to prove the charges.
Can you imagine spending 18 months on a project with no credible plan for successful completion?
I find it strange that black entertainers are going to boycott Florida over a jury verdict. Duh!

Why didn't they boycott the USA after the SCOTUS struck down part of the Voting Rights Act?

Money. That's why.

Florida is not that big of a blip on their radar screen anyways with retirees and Cuban culture, I suppose.
DOG AND PONY SHOW

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Ms. Fulton joined Reverend Al Sharpton, the National Action Network, and demonstrators, including entertainers Jay-Z and Beyonce, at the Justice for Trayvon rally and a march across New York’s Brooklyn Bridge July 20. The high power entertainer couple also said they will not perform in Florida so long as Stand Your Ground laws are in affect.
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Natio...
“We’re going to deal with this Stand Your Ground law. There should not be a law that means if you think you’re under threat, you’ve got the right to kill somebody. That law hurts Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Asians. This ain’t just a Black thing. This is a human thing,” Rev. Sharpton told demonstrators.

Some argued American racism is so pervasive, President Barack Obama, leader of the so-called free world, can’t even speak to Trayvon Martin’s death or the verdict without a backlash from right wing, racist opponents, the mainstream media and average White Americans.
Trayvon Martin had the civil right to go home that day, he continued.

Ms. Fulton recalled sitting in a Florida courtroom and having her minor son portrayed as an adult male in a confrontation with another adult.“And it wasn’t. It was a child who thought as a child, who acted as a child, who behaved as a child, and don’t take my word for it. He had a drink and candy,” Ms. Fulton said.“So not only do I vow to you to do what I can for Trayvon Martin, I promise you I’m going to work hard for your children as well because it’s important.”

According to the Rev. Sharpton, a lead organizer of the 1963 March On Washington 50th anniversary gathering Aug. 28, the D.C. commemoration is the next high water mark in a new movement for justice. The day will be devoted to calling for a federal probe of the death of the Florida teenager, voting rights protections, ending Stand Your Ground laws and other changes, said the activist, who is also a MSNBC talk show host and nationally syndicated radio host.
WERE IS REV AL WHEN BLACK KILLS WHITE?REV AL,OBAMA AND MOST BLACK LEADERS DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MARTIN?IT IS
ABOUT GUN CONTROL!NO MORE GUN CONTROL WE NEED ALL THE GUNS WE CAN GET TO PROTECT US FROM THE BLACK LEADERS STARTING RIOTS!!!!!Fast And Furious Whitewash - Eric Holder Exonerated In Murders of Brian Terry And Jaime Zapata WERE IS OBAMA AND REV. AL BLACK LEADERS RAISING HELL?THATS RIGHT THIS IS WHITE PEOPLE GETTING MURDER
The report our attorney general used to justify withholding evidence of who was responsible for the administration program that led to the deaths of two U.S. agents is out. It delivers more scapegoats than answers.

The release by the Department of Justice's inspector general of a 400-page report on the administration's gun-walking operation, Fast and Furious, is no big surprise.

As Inspector General Michael Horowitz testified Thursday before the House Oversight and Government Reform (OGR) Committee, Fast and Furious represented a "pattern of serious failures" by various agencies.

But he let the buck stop short of where it belongs — Attorney General Eric Holder's desk.

Both Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious were part of a bigger effort called Project Gunrunner, which began in 2006. Even so, the differences between the two are vast, starting with the fact that Wide Receiver produced no dead bodies. It was run in close cooperation with Mexican authorities, as Fast and Furious wasn't, and involved gun-tracing and not gun-walking.

The report was repeatedly invoked by Holder as a reason for withholding answers and documents on Fast and Furious from OGR Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif.

Along with Sen. Charles Grassley, D-Iowa, Issa led the investigation of the operation that saw Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE Agent Jaime Zapata murdered with guns supplied by the program. Holder, held in contempt by the House, still isn't very forthcoming.WERE IS THE JUSTICE??WERE IS REV AL?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it strange that black entertainers are going to boycott Florida over a jury verdict. Duh!
Why didn't they boycott the USA after the SCOTUS struck down part of the Voting Rights Act?
Money. That's why.
Florida is not that big of a blip on their radar screen anyways with retirees and Cuban culture, I suppose.
Talk is cheap.

How about boycotting all the states with stand your ground laws?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

DOG AND PONY SHOW wrote:
Ms. Fulton joined Reverend Al Sharpton, the National Action Network, and demonstrators, including entertainers Jay-Z and Beyonce, at the Justice for Trayvon rally and a march across New York’s Brooklyn Bridge July 20. The high power entertainer couple also said they will not perform in Florida so long as Stand Your Ground laws are in affect.
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Natio...
Sharpton is a complete fraud.

The Miami Heat should leave Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 8 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 10 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 1 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs