Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#952534 Jul 24, 2013
(This is for the benefit of my unhappy little judge-it...)

Obama's doomsday speeches/temper tantrums about the sequester didn't work, so now he's pouting.

He closed the WH doors, cancelled traditional military events and is squeezing public servants.

But somehow he had plenty of money to host galas at the WH, go on lavish trips and play golf with Tiger Woods.

The truth hurts sometimes. But it's for your own good.
LCN Llin

United States

#952536 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...
O'Reilly and Fox News rated #1 trusted news source by Suffolk University in Boston - a liberal university.
NBC caught lying, editing and forced to apologize/firing people.
ABC caught lying about Romney in smear campaign ads.
MSNBC caught lying, editing and forced to apologize.
NYT's, Jayson Blair, fired "making up the news".
Dan Rather fired.
Do we need to go over this again?
(EVERYONE interpreted the SCOTUS' decision wrongly. Even the president. He was watching CNN.)
Give it a friggin' rest.
"Though this be madness,
yet there is method in 't.". Act II, Scene II

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#952537 Jul 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>How unfunded? Go read the ACA then we'll talk once you find out what is in it. Millions of people with preexisting conditions can now purchase healthcare insurance . That'll be an economic boon to the insurance industry and a health boon to more of America's population .
Baghdad Bob strikes again!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#952539 Jul 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it means that 84% of white people who are murdered in this country were killed by their own.
blackwashing white crime is my new hobby.
Go play with yourself and your numbers, sonicburger
LCN Llin

United States

#952540 Jul 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you use a purposely edited video that was taken out of context to prove black on white racism as an example of FOX integrity?
so did BillO out Breitbart for the edited video? did Bill say: I'm sorry folks, but a right wing site tried to mislead all of us and I promise it will never happen again.
Ever watch "Animal House"?

"When the Germans bombed Pear Harbor..."

Orlando, FL

#952541 Jul 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you use a purposely edited video that was taken out of context to prove black on white racism as an example of FOX integrity?
so did BillO out Breitbart for the edited video? did Bill say: I'm sorry folks, but a right wing site tried to mislead all of us and I promise it will never happen again.
Pretty sure that video was seen all over the television on many networks.

Here you pick at this one little scab on Fox News and completely ignore the present gaping open wounds on the liberal media as well as past gaping open wounds.

But again...

O'Reilly and Fox News were rated the #1 trusted news source in a Boston Suffolk University study - a liberal university.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952542 Jul 24, 2013
Fox News Uses Edited Obama Clip to Attack the President for Media Bias

Fox and Friends attempted to counter Obama’s point that Fox News and Rush Limbaugh punish Republicans for bipartisanship by playing clips of Obama criticizing Fox and having contributor Peter Johnson Jr. label the president’s criticisms silly and bizarre. However, Fox News confirmed the accuracy of the president’s criticism by selectively editing video of Obama to create a deceptive, misleading, and very partisan impression.

Here is the Fox and Friends video:....

The president was discussing the danger that comes when Americans only get their information from partisan sources. The president was arguing against partisan media on both the left and the right. Since the entire Fox News business model is based on convincing their audience that all other media sources are liberally biased liars, they are going to view any objective call for less partisanship as a threat to their survival.

By editing an Obama clip to make their argument, Fox News confirmed the accuracy of the president’s recent comments about the right wing media’s desire to keep the political environment hyper partisan. Fox doesn’t seem to understand that editing clips of the president to fit their partisan objectives isn’t the best way to argue that that they are being unfairly attacked by a partisan president.

The Fox News response to Obama’s comments proved that are a big part of the problem, and the solution is to turn off Fox.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/01/28/fox-ne...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#952543 Jul 24, 2013
Shouldn't McDonald's be adding two new sandwiches to their menu.
They could call them Door Mat Weiners--you can either have a Huma got my Weiner--Or Hillary Who's Cliton on my Weiner. just saying...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952544 Jul 24, 2013
Selective Editing by Fox News Contributor Revealed by Fox News

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/12/s...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#952545 Jul 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The "only" time? How deluded are you by the Foxbots propaganda. Why did not Fox apologize ,like CNN did, when they both reported that the Supreme Court had overturned the individual mandate and Obamacare ? Hmmmm? Fox has a strict policy never to retract a thing or apologize for anything they publish; right or wrong; just lie more to cover up the previous lies.
They did overturn the individual mandate. It is only constitutional as a tax, BOB!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952546 Jul 24, 2013
Fox News Caught Editing Press Conference to Spread Lies (VIDEO)

http://samuel-warde.com/2013/05/fox-news-caug...

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#952547 Jul 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Sheep dip!!!
See, I knew it. The Flacktard likes to remain ignorant.

How about you show me a report that says how much greenhouse gas is released during a major volcano eruption.

Here is another source:

"While sulfur dioxide released in contemporary volcanic eruptions has occasionally caused detectable global cooling of the lower atmosphere, the carbon dioxide released in contemporary volcanic eruptions has never caused detectable global warming of the atmosphere. This is probably because the amounts of carbon dioxide released in contemporary volcanism have not been of sufficient magnitude to produce detectable global warming. For example, all studies to date of global volcanic carbon dioxide emissions indicate that present-day subaerial and submarine volcanoes release less than a percent of the carbon dioxide released currently by human activities."

http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/hazards/gas/climate...

But hey, compared to a expert like you, what does the USGS know.

Right??
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952548 Jul 24, 2013
Fox's Hannity Joins Right-Wing Media In Selectively Editing Panetta's Testimony

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/07/foxs-...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952549 Jul 24, 2013
Whoops! Fox News Inadvertently Reveals Its Own Selective Edits Of Michigan Protest Video

http://chicagoist.com/2012/12/13/fox_news_sel...

Orlando, FL

#952550 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan Rather did not make up lies about Bush.
Your ignorance is showing.
You're right. He was just too eager to report those lies without even bothering to confirm they were lies. No one else reported these lies except Dan Rather.

So another liberal's career down the toilet.

Sure are a lot of liberals being fired.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952551 Jul 24, 2013
2-minute video: FOX edits, fakes applause for John Bolton pro-war statement

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/02/2-minu...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952552 Jul 24, 2013
Fox News Sinks To A New Low And Edits Obama’s Comments About Benghazi (VIDEO)

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/05/14/fox-n...

Orlando, FL

#952553 Jul 24, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Though this be madness,
yet there is method in 't.". Act II, Scene II
There certainly is a method. To keep you stupid.

Otherwise, liberals can't manipulate you for power and control.

You don't mind if I just go ahead and call you stupid from now on, do you?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952554 Jul 24, 2013
Jon Stewart Calls Out Fox News Over Obama Tape Edit (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/jon-...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952555 Jul 24, 2013
CNN host calls out Sean Hannity for ‘deceptive’ video editing

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/09/12/kurtz-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min KiMerde 51,255
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min loose cannon 181,840
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min TRD 68,885
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min positronium 49,223
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 71,045
2 cops executed in new york 3 hr The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 3 hr The Patriot 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]