Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952375 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One wonders why the prosecution went ahead with this case when they had absolutely no game plan and no evidence to allow them to prove the charges.
Can you imagine spending 18 months on a project with no credible plan for successful completion?
That's called "a leftist's recipe for success"......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952376 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Escaped? Son, I embrace it.
You must be talking about my escape from stupidity and insanity.
I heard you gave them the key to your brain. And they laughed when they opened the door.
FOOD Dong, FOOD!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952377 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Weinerman and NYC are made for each other, both crude and vulgar.
Weinerman's wife, Hillary's Muslim sidekick, must have zero self-respect to stick by this turd.
It really says something about what a shthole NY is, since he's leading the polls. Leftists are seriously retarded....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952378 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it strange that black entertainers are going to boycott Florida over a jury verdict. Duh!
Why didn't they boycott the USA after the SCOTUS struck down part of the Voting Rights Act?
Money. That's why.
Florida is not that big of a blip on their radar screen anyways with retirees and Cuban culture, I suppose.
It might truly BECOME the sunshine State if the negros all leave....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Democratic USA

El Monte, CA

#952379 Jul 23, 2013
The trayvon Martin's case just made the racist scenario in this country worse.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952380 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleep face down. The black burglars like you.
LMAO!! I'm quite sure he's been pumped by more than a few of the soul brothers.

Every time I see your avatar, I'm reminded of how we ran that convict bimbo nutculur off this thread. Good times....:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#952381 Jul 23, 2013
He failed us like I knew he would. Wonder if all the happy go lucky liberals still love Obama? They probably agree with the continued wars and continued deficit(literally printing money we dont have).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Democratic USA

United States

#952382 Jul 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It really says something about what a shthole NY is, since he's leading the polls. Leftists are seriously retarded....
CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK ARE SOLID BLUE STATES AND TEXAS IS IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING S TOADS UP STATE., AS IT WAS ON THE LOCAL NEWS TODAY, HISPANICS MAKE UP THE MAJORITY ON THAT STATE NOW OUTNUMBERIING WHITES ALMOST 2TO 1, IF REPUBLICANS LOSE TEXAS WHICH THEY HAVE KEPT THAT STATE RED SINCE 1994, THEIR CHANCES OF RETAKING THE WHITE HOUSE ARE SOLID SLIM. TEXAS PREDICTED TO TURN BLUE IN LESS THAN 10 YEARS. GET TO WORK COWBOYS!
Democratic USA

United States

#952383 Jul 23, 2013
TEXAS A TOSS UP STATE IN LESS THAN 2 ELECTIONS!!

Since: Jun 08

Lexington, KY

#952384 Jul 23, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK ARE SOLID BLUE STATES AND TEXAS IS IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING S TOADS UP STATE., AS IT WAS ON THE LOCAL NEWS TODAY, HISPANICS MAKE UP THE MAJORITY ON THAT STATE NOW OUTNUMBERIING WHITES ALMOST 2TO 1, IF REPUBLICANS LOSE TEXAS WHICH THEY HAVE KEPT THAT STATE RED SINCE 1994, THEIR CHANCES OF RETAKING THE WHITE HOUSE ARE SOLID SLIM. TEXAS PREDICTED TO TURN BLUE IN LESS THAN 10 YEARS. GET TO WORK COWBOYS!
Your party is comprised of mostly druggies, high school dropouts and ghetto thugs. The Democrat party is already literally braindead so there is absolutely nothing to fear from the left anymore.

Right wingers are taking over the schools and media because we are the only ones intelligent enough to effectively use them now.
Democratic USA

United States

#952385 Jul 23, 2013
TEXAS = 38 ELECTORAL VOTES VERY HELPFUL FOR REPUBLICANS TIL NOW , IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.

Lexington, KY

#952386 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's the radical right wing crazies in the t-p who are trying to hijack a party because they can't create their OWN identity are the ones who are creating all the commotion.
Talk about dictatorial.
So says the radical left wing retard who was easily accepted into the Democrat party despite its supposed "moderate" image.
Democratic USA

El Monte, CA

#952387 Jul 23, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your party is comprised of mostly druggies, high school dropouts and ghetto thugs. The Democrat party is already literally braindead so there is absolutely nothing to fear from the left anymore.
Right wingers are taking over the schools and media because we are the only ones intelligent enough to effectively use them now.
you all have a very rough battleuphill just look at the last two elections, Obama overwhelmingly won the electorate votes which are theones who decide elections, not the popular vote.

Lexington, KY

#952388 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid, there are white hispanics. Its not some "liberal" conspiracy that emerged on the heels of the Martin killing.
Here's a street scene in Argentina, notice all the white hispanics?
http://static3.demotix.com/sites/default/file...
No stupid, "Hispanic" is a word used incorrectly in the US to cause confusion for racial demographics and scare white people.

"Hispanic" simply means that you speak Spanish, primarily those who live in Spain(white people).

When Democrats talk about the "Hispanic" vote they never use "white Hispanic" because "Hispanics" correspond with their gleeful chanting of the "browning of America".

In truth the only "Hispanics" are native Spaniards and Spanish immigrants around the world.

Lexington, KY

#952389 Jul 24, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> you all have a very rough battleuphill just look at the last two elections, Obama overwhelmingly won the electorate votes which are theones who decide elections, not the popular vote.
You idiots have no idea what is coming your way.

Take over every state if you wish, it won't matter for very much longer.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#952391 Jul 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
I have been eating that crap for years, so have millions of other American's. American's whose life expectancy continues .
Had prok short ribs off the barbie this evening, no glow, but then in my stage of life my eyes are not to good. It is no wonder I am cool, I brush my teeth a couple of times a day, must be the engine coolant.
Peace
KMA
Old Eed finally stumbled upon the truth..So you been eating crap all of your miserable life...I'm not real sure what prok short ribs are but i'll assume you killed the neighbors cat? So you are also blind, and i'm sure you meant to say you brushed your "TOOTH" twice a day. See you in a few months doofus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#952392 Jul 24, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
TEXAS A TOSS UP STATE IN LESS THAN 2 ELECTIONS!!
Democrats will have destroyed the economy even further by then and you will run out of other people's money. It won't matter much.

Once everyone has a low standard of living and the Democrats get their way of having 30% unemployment, it won't matter much.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#952394 Jul 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats will have destroyed the economy even further by then and you will run out of other people's money. It won't matter much.
Once everyone has a low standard of living and the Democrats get their way of having 30% unemployment, it won't matter much.
Sooo that bowl of sour grapes and the heaping helping of crow didn't sit well "AGAIN" huh whinnie poo? We are now living what happens every time we get a Republican president for eight years. Only the Congress wants every thing to stay bad,they prove it daily. Power and greed the two main branches of the pugs.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#952395 Jul 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine your daughter
Walking home from the store
A man in a car is following her
He gets out, starts following her
He starts chasing her
She knees him, she pepper sprays him,
or trips him.
She is then shot dead.
She is the aggressor, and he is justified in
shooting her in "self defense"
You forgot to mention the part where she called her boyfriend and told her she was going to go find that creepy ass cracker and kick his ass, and the part where she started a fight, and the part where she was banging his head against a concrete sidewalk.

The all-woman jury with a black woman on it heard both sides. After hearing both sides, they decided you are a liar.

Get over it. Now, back to important things...

How's the investigation into Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels going?
How's the investigation into wherethefuck Obama was when the White House hung the Americans out to dry in Benghazi while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video feed?
How's the investigation into the unconstitutional acts of the IRS going?
How's the investigation into the unconstitutional acts of the NSA going?
Why doesn't Obama want ObamaKare to be implemented in accordance with the law?
Wherethefuck does Obama get the authority to rewrite the law?

and on, and on, and on...

And, let's not forget that money doesn't grow on trees.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Any idiot can tell you that any government that has to borrow almost one and a half trillion dollars just for their day to day existence will collapse.
So, what's the plan? What do you Democrats plan to replace the constitutional government with?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#952396 Jul 24, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots have no idea what is coming your way.
Take over every state if you wish, it won't matter for very much longer.
Sure we do, it's called good times and fixing your many messes.With absolutely no help from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 47,068
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 3 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 6 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]