Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,641 - 874,660 of 1,098,747 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but the President didn't target them. Baucus did.
and it's funny how you like to act like it's such a big deal that Obama doesn't kiss conservative ass. did Bush kiss liberal ass? hell no. he just kissed a Saudi Prince.
Obama apparently prefers bowing down before a Saudi Prince - like a servant.

The president not only set the tone for the targeting but after Democrats lost the House in 2010, his vision for a one-party system was shaken.

So don't think for one minute Obama didn't know about it. One of the only two appointees by the president to the IRS met with him two days before it began. But you'd say that's just a coincidence?

If he didn't know, you'd be implying his top advisors who DID know are inept by not informing him or this president doesn't know anything that's going on in his own administration.

He knew. Of course he knew. If it's proven he knew, it's all over.

Then there's Benghazi which still hasn't been laid to rest. Where are all the survivors? Why aren't they speaking up?

After that, there's the DOJ's illegal confiscation of personal emails and phone calls.
(It's my guess Holder is going to slip quietly into the night next month.)

Then there's Obamacare. Even the unions are starting to freak out.

Then there's NSA and the potential abuse of power as was in the case of the IRS.

Then there's Syria and Egypt. And now Russia dangling Snowden under Obama's nose.

It's like it never ends.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the polar opposite of Al Sharpton (and just as ridiculous) that's why there's no room for discussion, you two morons are making too much noise.
Savage racist demoKrats and Negros hating on Hispanics and white people, looting, burning America and flag is an excellent campaign strategy for demoKrats in 2014 you fool...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you can't manage it doesn't mean nobody else can.
Proving intelligence on a blog is problematic but proving idiocy is possible as you have well demonstrated.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't the point was it? It was strictly body art.
When you see a girl with a barbed wire tattoo, time to head for the door.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The father should accept the verdict and get on with his life.
Disagree. I think they should pursue a civil suit and hope Zimmerman wins his suit against NBC. Its the closest thing to justice they can hope for.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Anthony Wiener's Campaign Bus:

http://www.nola.com/dining/index.ssf/2013/07/...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
You are losing the war.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
carol only likes "fake judge it"
Ha ha ha ha ha!!
The real judge its drive her crazy!
WHAT A LOOOOOOON!! carol.
Don't like willfully ignorant people in general.

We've become a nation full of uninformed and intentionally or unintentionally dumb people.

Anyone who still gives any credibility to the mainstream media is just plain dumb. Period.

How come we never hear anything about the war in Afghanistan? It's like no one knows it's still going on. Is it the secret war?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Wiener Preener is back....
Weiner Apologizes for New Sexting Scandal: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Weiner-Ma...
WP - Anthony Weiner acknowledges more explicit texts: http://tinyurl.com/kh3g8c4
Seems like all good politicians headed for the hills at the beginning of the Magic Negro Era.
DemoKKKrat war on women:

Weinerman in NYC and Filner in San Diego

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Nothing.
See nothing?

How can one see nothing?

What should I look for as a sign of its presence?

Your Auditory Canal?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiigggghhhhhttttt, because when she's grown and on her own she'll never have occasion to walk alone in the dark.
Childless parental experts are the best parental experts.
Better safe than sorry. Time enough for independence when they leave home.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, pretty sure you've convicted Martin on here based on no facts whatsoever.
We know, the black guy is always guilty. Just like that Obama guy.
And you haven't convicted Zimmerman?

If it weren't such a sad tragedy, I'd say you were funny.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, debil talked about women. The rightwingers are into homoerotic fantasy
So what's that Betty Boop Blow-Up Doll doing in your bed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Geography, distances, and the spread of the population make the US far different than Europe.
Why take two hours on public transportation for a 20-minute auto commute?
Are you aware of one of the few real conspiracies that really did occur in this country? I can't remember the details but before the widespread use of cars there was effective intercity and innercity, privately held rail systems. Worked very well. Auto manufacturers and ancillary industries and investors actually set up shell companies and went around buying these companies and drove them into the ground to create a market for cars. I want to say GM and Firestone were both fined for conspiracy years after the fact but again, I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I'm sure you can find sources if you're not already aware.

BTW, how's that 20 minute commute from West Covina to downtown LA going these days?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Its a good start, care to explore how we've fulfilled Ike's and Orwell's dire warnings and what we can do to stop it?
We?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .

He who travels alone travels fastest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama apparently prefers bowing down before a Saudi Prince - like a servant.
The president not only set the tone for the targeting but after Democrats lost the House in 2010, his vision for a one-party system was shaken.
So don't think for one minute Obama didn't know about it. One of the only two appointees by the president to the IRS met with him two days before it began. But you'd say that's just a coincidence?
If he didn't know, you'd be implying his top advisors who DID know are inept by not informing him or this president doesn't know anything that's going on in his own administration.
He knew. Of course he knew. If it's proven he knew, it's all over.
Then there's Benghazi which still hasn't been laid to rest. Where are all the survivors? Why aren't they speaking up?
After that, there's the DOJ's illegal confiscation of personal emails and phone calls.
(It's my guess Holder is going to slip quietly into the night next month.)
Then there's Obamacare. Even the unions are starting to freak out.
Then there's NSA and the potential abuse of power as was in the case of the IRS.
Then there's Syria and Egypt. And now Russia dangling Snowden under Obama's nose.
It's like it never ends.
Still looking ...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. I think they should pursue a civil suit and hope Zimmerman wins his suit against NBC. Its the closest thing to justice they can hope for.
Martin's parents have already settled out of court with the HOA's insurer for a rumored figure of just under $1 million.

It will be difficult for Martin's family to sue Zimmerman in Florida Civil Court and the DOJ will not pursue civil rights violations against Zimmerman. The Fbi found no racism, it's just interesting TV talk for you fools...

If Trayvon Martin had been shot for looking at someone the wrong way while in any housing project, it would have been NO news at all.

NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings, race profiteeering, start a race war and so set about to create the myth that George Zimmerman was a racist and predatory villain, violating Zimmerman's Civil Rights... Go George!!!

It's the culture

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the problem, I don't know what NBC's take was on it; I agree with the verdict. The problem here is your incessant lying and judging Martin based on the color of his skin.
Well, that's just your liberal dyslexia kicking in. Must be contagious.

I'm basing my judgment on the eyewitnesses who saw Martin straddling Zimmerman and Zimmerman's wounds and someone getting the snot beat out of them screaming bloody murder in the background of several neighbor's cellphones dialing 911.

Oh, and the inconvenient truth you refuse to acknowledge that Martin had more than enough time to get to where he belonged - only a short sprint away from where he was shot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving intelligence on a blog is problematic but proving idiocy is possible as you have well demonstrated.
See?

At least Killtaker wants to talk about rhetorical devices and posted an outline of aristotelean principles of argument.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Since the edited recordings were aired, NBC has claimed that it had not engaged in a "deliberate act to misrepresent," saying instead that the phoney edits had originated out of a desire to shorten the audio for television air-time instead of trying to defame Zimmerman.

NBC has since fired- three separate people involved with the faked recordings although it has never actually apologized on the air to viewers. That reluctance to apologize may prove very useful to Zimmerman now that his suit against NBC is likely to resume.

NBC recklessly, deliberately claimed that GZ had used the archaic racial slur coons when referring to some black men who he claimed had successfully burglarized his neighborhood.

This was later demonstrated to be false. Even the prosecution in Zimmerman's criminal case admitted that the word used was punks. The FBI has reported: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist...

Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal and monetary damages for "Civil Rights" violations from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks, Benjamin Crump and the demokratic party..

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...

Now that Race Pimp Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization against Zimmerman. I am anxious to read about the new DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE