Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,731)

Showing posts 874,601 - 874,620 of1,033,464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Black Wino

Yucca Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Dr huxtable wrote:
One time 35 years ago Obama got into an argument at the chink store over some blue colored hugs. That Asian store owner was lee chan Zimmerman (George zimmermans father), and he almost shot Barry . This could have happened to him
True story
Yeah.... Obama even wrote a paragraph or two for his book " Dreams Of My Pastor ", describing a young half black half white Barry wearing a Hoodie in the 120 degree Kenyan heat while robbing the local 7-11 store of Chili Fritos, dog on a stick, Sticky Skittles and cough medicine, afterward he terrorized the nearby Zimmerman pygmy neighborhood and got shot in the azz by pygmy arrows.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey nerds!

Did they lock up George Pudgy yet?

Federal charges!

Lock em up next to Fenny's gasseous azzzzz!

And this:

Your Bush and Cheney spent $18 billion a month in Iraq.....for years!

Now Detroit goes under for $18 billion.

With a clueless Republican Governor. Wow!

So in closing:

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PERRY?

(and all rt wingers sckkkkk! Especially waxturd! OK, fffccckkkk off!)
Tonto 2

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as much as I support Obama, I was very disappointed in his speech. I know he is trying to make something good come out of a bad situation but he did just the opposite. He never should have taken sides.
You know, Tonto read your post again and he decide it not wrong what President said. Law not work when armed men can ambush unarmed men, or the powerful kill the less powerful, and then walk away. Defeat whole purpose of law. George Zimmerman must suffer consequences of doing wrong thing, one way or other. It take courage for President to call it like he sees it. Tonto think you may have been too long without comic foil for extensive and impressive fact-gathering.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
We have an economy where more people need food stamps in history, people have lost their homes and kids can't find jobs thanks to the policies of the left.
All you can do it talk about race.
You are an idiot, old hag.
"Due to politics on the left"? How conveniently you have chosen to forget Bush's economic downturn from which the country has yet to recover. Of course, I'm sure, you have also conveniently forgotten the Bush administration's advertisements aimed at recruiting more food stamp recipients. Figures.

"The 2007-09 recession drove the number of folks on food stamps to a record high under Obama." Got that? Remember who was president in 2007 & 2008?

The foot stamp program doubled under Bush and the Republicans said nothing. Yet now, it's a big deal.

Yhttp://www.politifact.com/tru th-o-meter/statements/2013/jul /19/tom-cole/rep-tom-cole-says -food-stamp-spending-doubled-u nde/ou people are a piece of work.

Tonto 2

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Wax Man: "Hello, hello? He's at it again! Yes, it's filthy I tell you! I expect you to do something about it right now!"

IdiotOtron: "This is a PUBLIC forum and he's making ad hominem remarks to me... I think.

Koch Brothers: "More Kock, David?"
Tonto 2

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Carol: "I don't understand what anyone's talking about, I just think it's funny is all."
Tonto 2

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Tech: "Yeah, well, it's tricky... he's good with the subtleties of the language so there's always a double meaning in there.... yeah, well... What?...$300? Ok, sir, I'll get right on it... Yessir, it's as good as done!"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Hey nerds!
Did they lock up George Pudgy yet?
Federal charges!
Lock em up next to Fenny's gasseous azzzzz!
And this:
Your Bush and Cheney spent $18 billion a month in Iraq.....for years!
Now Detroit goes under for $18 billion.
With a clueless Republican Governor. Wow!
So in closing:
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PERRY?
(and all rt wingers sckkkkk! Especially waxturd! OK, fffccckkkk off!)
Obama and DOJ will never lock Zimmerman up you fool. FBI said Zimmerman not a racist you idiot...

George Zimmerman will be a rich man once when he wins his Civil Rights lawsuits against MSNBC, Al Sharpton and your racist political party you fool.

Obama has turned the Zimmerman case into a can of worms you moron, Obama and Eric Holder will never lock Zimmerman up you idiot.. It would be bad for business, the obama administration...

AND... Your post are duly noted and recorded for future reference so we can review how stupid and how obama has sold your stupid ass out you idiot. George Zimmerman will remain a free man and Ruthie will forever be an idiot and loser...

It's the culture...
Tonto 2

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and DOJ will never lock Zimmerman up you fool. FBI said Zimmerman not a racist you idiot...
George Zimmerman will be a rich man once when he wins his Civil Rights lawsuits against MSNBC, Al Sharpton and your racist political party you fool.
Obama has turned the Zimmerman case into a can of worms you moron, Obama and Eric Holder will never lock Zimmerman up you idiot.. It would be bad for business, the obama administration...
AND... Your post are duly noted and recorded for future reference so we can review how stupid and how obama has sold your stupid ass out you idiot. George Zimmerman will remain a free man and Ruthie will forever be an idiot and loser...
It's the culture...
Kinda runnin' out of air, aren't you, honey? It's like all the Oxygen gets sucked out of the room, ain't it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Waxman wrote:
A union cloud over Obamacare as broken promises infuriate the president’s base...
“If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”
— President Obama, July 2009
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
You can keep your health care plan if your employer does, or if it is in the exchange.

Your can keep your doctor if he is part of your plan.

Otherwise, we lied.
Wilhelm

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Tonto 2 wrote:
Wax Man: "Hello, hello? He's at it again! Yes, it's filthy I tell you! I expect you to do something about it right now!"
IdiotOtron: "This is a PUBLIC forum and he's making ad hominem remarks to me... I think.
Koch Brothers: "More Kock, David?"
You may refer to me as Henry (Nostrilis) Waxman:

http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-Sta...

Ugly Democrat.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> What's the difference between Bangladesh laborers who died in the factory fire and the Texan laborers who died in the fire and explosion at the West Texas fertilizer factory ? None . Both are examples of poor exploited low wage workers with few benefits working for a criminal company that had violated numerous work place safety ordinances and building codes. West Texas has become the new 'Bangladesh'.
The town is West, Texas, not West Texas.

How do you know how much the workers are paid? Likely at least 100 times as much as those in Bangladesh.

Did Obama's OSHA inspect the plant?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the discipline involved would imagine.
"Liberal and Conservative" nice "poly talk" with no real meanings?
Carol I doubt if you beat your daughter !!
Parents who love and want their children to become well-rounded adults who respect themselves and others and have a sense of self-worth and self-restraint don't need to analyze what is and isn't proper discipline. They love and respect their children enough to know the difference.

Children also respect parents when they know who is in charge. Usually just a look or a word of disproval is sufficient enough to put an end to unacceptable behavior soon enough.

Children first and foremost need to feel loved. And love should be the only underlying reason for disciplining a child. Children instinctively know when they need to be disciplined. Sadly, too many parents don't know what their children know.
Wilhelm From Germany

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Righties.

I'm enjoying my glorious vacation on the East Coast. I can post as a sock from anywhere.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda runnin' out of air, aren't you, honey? It's like all the Oxygen gets sucked out of the room, ain't it?
You are living proof that retardism is on the reservation...Now go play with your "TOM TOM".Dum dum.

It's the culture
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

OK, whatever, Tonto.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep your health care plan if your employer does, or if it is in the exchange.
Your can keep your doctor if he is part of your plan.
Otherwise, we lied.
But now a lot of unions and government employees who voted for Obama are worried.

The shit will hit the fan soon, hence Obama trying to delay things before the midterm elections.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop bag jowls. Helen Thomas went down in flames for exposing herself as a bigot and corrupt reporter, just like Dan Rather did when he went down in flames.
Just because the old hag died doesn't mean you can't remark what a racists & bigot she was. You on the left go much farther by saying you are "glad" when people on the right die.
You fascist Democrats really need to be more tolerant of free speech.
lol! You see, this is why fart news dummies can't be caught....

... they're not real news people!
Tonto 2

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
OK, whatever, Tonto.
You will learn, yellow eyes, that you have never spoken truer words.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're far from human, tic
Stay AWAY from My posts, you loon-a-Tic, UNorginal, stalker freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 874,601 - 874,620 of1,033,464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-18 3 min cheluzal 7
Amy 4-18 4 min Mister Tonka 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min RACE 96,080
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,509
Abby 4-17 8 min edogxxx 37
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Registered Earth Angel 47,041
Teens expelled from Long Island Catholic school... 37 min The North knows 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search