Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#952365 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be running from intelligence but you already escaped.
Escaped? Son, I embrace it.

You must be talking about my escape from stupidity and insanity.

I heard you gave them the key to your brain. And they laughed when they opened the door.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#952366 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One wonders why the prosecution went ahead with this case when they had absolutely no game plan and no evidence to allow them to prove the charges.
Can you imagine spending 18 months on a project with no credible plan for successful completion?
I find it strange that black entertainers are going to boycott Florida over a jury verdict. Duh!

Why didn't they boycott the USA after the SCOTUS struck down part of the Voting Rights Act?

Money. That's why.

Florida is not that big of a blip on their radar screen anyways with retirees and Cuban culture, I suppose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DOG AND PONY SHOW

Sandy Hook, VA

#952367 Jul 23, 2013
Ms. Fulton joined Reverend Al Sharpton, the National Action Network, and demonstrators, including entertainers Jay-Z and Beyonce, at the Justice for Trayvon rally and a march across New York’s Brooklyn Bridge July 20. The high power entertainer couple also said they will not perform in Florida so long as Stand Your Ground laws are in affect.
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Natio...
“We’re going to deal with this Stand Your Ground law. There should not be a law that means if you think you’re under threat, you’ve got the right to kill somebody. That law hurts Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Asians. This ain’t just a Black thing. This is a human thing,” Rev. Sharpton told demonstrators.

Some argued American racism is so pervasive, President Barack Obama, leader of the so-called free world, can’t even speak to Trayvon Martin’s death or the verdict without a backlash from right wing, racist opponents, the mainstream media and average White Americans.
Trayvon Martin had the civil right to go home that day, he continued.

Ms. Fulton recalled sitting in a Florida courtroom and having her minor son portrayed as an adult male in a confrontation with another adult.“And it wasn’t. It was a child who thought as a child, who acted as a child, who behaved as a child, and don’t take my word for it. He had a drink and candy,” Ms. Fulton said.“So not only do I vow to you to do what I can for Trayvon Martin, I promise you I’m going to work hard for your children as well because it’s important.”

According to the Rev. Sharpton, a lead organizer of the 1963 March On Washington 50th anniversary gathering Aug. 28, the D.C. commemoration is the next high water mark in a new movement for justice. The day will be devoted to calling for a federal probe of the death of the Florida teenager, voting rights protections, ending Stand Your Ground laws and other changes, said the activist, who is also a MSNBC talk show host and nationally syndicated radio host.
WERE IS REV AL WHEN BLACK KILLS WHITE?REV AL,OBAMA AND MOST BLACK LEADERS DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MARTIN?IT IS
ABOUT GUN CONTROL!NO MORE GUN CONTROL WE NEED ALL THE GUNS WE CAN GET TO PROTECT US FROM THE BLACK LEADERS STARTING RIOTS!!!!!Fast And Furious Whitewash - Eric Holder Exonerated In Murders of Brian Terry And Jaime Zapata WERE IS OBAMA AND REV. AL BLACK LEADERS RAISING HELL?THATS RIGHT THIS IS WHITE PEOPLE GETTING MURDER
The report our attorney general used to justify withholding evidence of who was responsible for the administration program that led to the deaths of two U.S. agents is out. It delivers more scapegoats than answers.

The release by the Department of Justice's inspector general of a 400-page report on the administration's gun-walking operation, Fast and Furious, is no big surprise.

As Inspector General Michael Horowitz testified Thursday before the House Oversight and Government Reform (OGR) Committee, Fast and Furious represented a "pattern of serious failures" by various agencies.

But he let the buck stop short of where it belongs — Attorney General Eric Holder's desk.

Both Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious were part of a bigger effort called Project Gunrunner, which began in 2006. Even so, the differences between the two are vast, starting with the fact that Wide Receiver produced no dead bodies. It was run in close cooperation with Mexican authorities, as Fast and Furious wasn't, and involved gun-tracing and not gun-walking.

The report was repeatedly invoked by Holder as a reason for withholding answers and documents on Fast and Furious from OGR Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif.

Along with Sen. Charles Grassley, D-Iowa, Issa led the investigation of the operation that saw Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE Agent Jaime Zapata murdered with guns supplied by the program. Holder, held in contempt by the House, still isn't very forthcoming.WERE IS THE JUSTICE??WERE IS REV AL?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#952368 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it strange that black entertainers are going to boycott Florida over a jury verdict. Duh!
Why didn't they boycott the USA after the SCOTUS struck down part of the Voting Rights Act?
Money. That's why.
Florida is not that big of a blip on their radar screen anyways with retirees and Cuban culture, I suppose.
Talk is cheap.

How about boycotting all the states with stand your ground laws?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#952369 Jul 23, 2013
DOG AND PONY SHOW wrote:
Ms. Fulton joined Reverend Al Sharpton, the National Action Network, and demonstrators, including entertainers Jay-Z and Beyonce, at the Justice for Trayvon rally and a march across New York’s Brooklyn Bridge July 20. The high power entertainer couple also said they will not perform in Florida so long as Stand Your Ground laws are in affect.
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Natio...
Sharpton is a complete fraud.

The Miami Heat should leave Florida.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DOG AND PONY SHOW

Sandy Hook, VA

#952370 Jul 23, 2013
Justice for Trayvon, No Justice for Agents Terry and Zapata

People Magazine has an angelic-looking Trayvon Martin on its cover this week with the headline "An American Tragedy." I agree. Whenever a mother loses a child, it's a tragedy.
So I searched People's archives for cover photos of slain Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE agent Jaime Zapata. Both died in service of their country, both killings involved questionable circumstances, and both Mrs. Zapata and Mrs. Terry are still waiting for answers a year later.
Despite the volatile and controversial circumstances surrounding the slayings of Terry and Zapata, my search turned up zero cover stories at People. None.
Even worse, while I perused the magazine's old online articles, the evening news was on in the background. Al Sharpton was speaking from Sanford, Florida, where 17-year-old Trayvon Martin died in February. Thousands of protesters with signs that read "Justice for Trayvon" gathered to hear Sharpton condemn officials for the lack of information regarding the shooting.
Jesse Jackson, who also attended, said "there is a meanness in our country today."
NAACP president Ben Jealous, who organized the march, shouted that "we're here to save our sons."
Bernard Simelton, president of the Alabama state conference of the NAACP, said things happen like this in Alabama, too, where people get killed and the "police just sweep it under the rug. It just touches everyone."
How moving. Too bad Mr. and Mrs. Zapata, whose son could have been saved if not for the cover-up of a dangerous gun-trafficking operation, can't get any information. It's been only one month for Martin; it's been over a year for the Zapatas.
As a mother, I would want my sons to look and act like Terry and Zapata. By all accounts they were stellar examples of American exceptionalism. ICE director John Morton, who spoke at Jaime's funeral in February 2011, said it best.
Mr. and Mrs. Zapata your son represents the best of America - he is why we are a great country.
The men who shot into his car are empty and without souls. They could live a thousand years but would still amount to nothing, nothing compared to Jaime.
Jaime died on February 15, 2011 in Mexico, many miles away from his loved ones. The guns found at the murder scene were later traced to a federally sanctioned gun-walking program. Government higher-ups allowed guns to walk untraced straight into the hands of killer drug cartels. So far, the Department of Justice has not held anyone accountable.
Agent Brian Terry died on December 14, 2010 in a remote area of Peck Canyon in Arizona. He was shot in the lower back and mortally wounded. The guns found at the scene were linked to Operation Fast and Furious -- to date, the Department of Justice has held no higher-ups accountable. Brian left behind a devoted, heartbroken family.
Brian had such a charisma about him. He could walk into a room and his stature and confidence took over. His family and friends found him to be very witty and funny. He had a way about him that inspired and motivated those around him to do better and be better. Brian was never in competition with anyone except himself. He pushed himself to be the best he could be. He helped those that didn't believe in themselves and would say that if you just put the work in nothing is impossible.
Mary Zapata says every day and every night she thinks about what her son went through in his last moments. She said having answers to her many questions would help the healing process, but the same government officials who ran Project Gunwalker refuse to give the family any information. There are no marches, no organized rallies, and no collective outcry for justice for Jaime.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DOG AND PONY SHOW

Sandy Hook, VA

#952371 Jul 23, 2013
Jaime died on February 15, 2011 in Mexico, many miles away from his loved ones. The guns found at the murder scene were later traced to a federally sanctioned gun-walking program. Government higher-ups allowed guns to walk untraced straight into the hands of killer drug cartels. So far, the Department of Justice has not held anyone accountable.
Agent Brian Terry died on December 14, 2010 in a remote area of Peck Canyon in Arizona. He was shot in the lower back and mortally wounded. The guns found at the scene were linked to Operation Fast and Furious -- to date, the Department of Justice has held no higher-ups accountable. Brian left behind a devoted, heartbroken family.
Brian had such a charisma about him. He could walk into a room and his stature and confidence took over. His family and friends found him to be very witty and funny. He had a way about him that inspired and motivated those around him to do better and be better. Brian was never in competition with anyone except himself. He pushed himself to be the best he could be. He helped those that didn't believe in themselves and would say that if you just put the work in nothing is impossible.
Mary Zapata says every day and every night she thinks about what her son went through in his last moments. She said having answers to her many questions would help the healing process, but the same government officials who ran Project Gunwalker refuse to give the family any information. There are no marches, no organized rallies, and no collective outcry for justice for Jaime.
Mr. and Mrs. Terry have also had to deal with the Fast and Furious cover-up since their beloved Brian died over a year ago. Last week Politico reported the Terry family was "sickened" to hear that law enforcement agencies were not sharing information back in 2010 -- information that could have led to the end of Fast and Furious before the murder of their son and countless others.
These mothers are fighting an uphill battle against the in-your-face "meanness" of Attorney General Eric Holder as well as a deafening silence from the mainstream media. Trayvon Martin's mother has garnered national headlines, trademarked her son's name, and met with government officials.
Yet Mrs. Terry and Mrs. Zapata seem to have little interest in using their sons to create a national crisis. But they do want to know who at the top is responsible for the deadly operation that led to the murders of Brian and Jaime.
Read more M. Catharine Evans at Potter Williams Report.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DOG AND PONY SHOW

Sandy Hook, VA

#952372 Jul 23, 2013
People Magazine has an angelic-looking Trayvon Martin on its cover this week with the headline "An American Tragedy." I agree. Whenever a mother loses a child, it's a tragedy.

So I searched People's archives for cover photos of slain Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE agent Jaime Zapata. Both died in service of their country, both killings involved questionable circumstances, and both Mrs. Zapata and Mrs. Terry are still waiting for answers a year later.

Despite the volatile and controversial circumstances surrounding the slayings of Terry and Zapata, my search turned up zero cover stories at People. None.

Even worse, while I perused the magazine's old online articles, the evening news was on in the background. Al Sharpton was speaking from Sanford, Florida, where 17-year-old Trayvon Martin died in February. Thousands of protesters with signs that read "Justice for Trayvon" gathered to hear Sharpton condemn officials for the lack of information regarding the shooting.

Jesse Jackson, who also attended, said "there is a meanness in our country today."

NAACP president Ben Jealous, who organized the march, shouted that "we're here to save our sons."

Bernard Simelton, president of the Alabama state conference of the NAACP, said things happen like this in Alabama, too, where people get killed and the "police just sweep it under the rug. It just touches everyone."

How moving. Too bad Mr. and Mrs. Zapata, whose son could have been saved if not for the cover-up of a dangerous gun-trafficking operation, can't get any information. It's been only one month for Martin; it's been over a year for the Zapatas.

As a mother, I would want my sons to look and act like Terry and Zapata. By all accounts they were stellar examples of American exceptionalism. ICE director John Morton, who spoke at Jaime's funeral in February 2011, said it best.

Mr. and Mrs. Zapata your son represents the best of America - he is why we are a great country.

The men who shot into his car are empty and without souls. They could live a thousand years but would still amount to nothing, nothing compared to Jaime.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/post.h...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
WERE IS REV AL,OBAMA AND BLACK LEADERS?WHY ARE THEY SO RACIST?
WERE IS THE JUSTICE?WAKE THE HELL UP USA!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Democratic USA

El Monte, CA

#952373 Jul 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched you and your liberal buddies do that all day.
that will include you since you're able to watch it too, retard.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952375 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One wonders why the prosecution went ahead with this case when they had absolutely no game plan and no evidence to allow them to prove the charges.
Can you imagine spending 18 months on a project with no credible plan for successful completion?
That's called "a leftist's recipe for success"......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952376 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Escaped? Son, I embrace it.
You must be talking about my escape from stupidity and insanity.
I heard you gave them the key to your brain. And they laughed when they opened the door.
FOOD Dong, FOOD!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952377 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Weinerman and NYC are made for each other, both crude and vulgar.
Weinerman's wife, Hillary's Muslim sidekick, must have zero self-respect to stick by this turd.
It really says something about what a shthole NY is, since he's leading the polls. Leftists are seriously retarded....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952378 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Money. That's why.
It might truly BECOME the sunshine State if the negros all leave....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Democratic USA

El Monte, CA

#952379 Jul 23, 2013
The trayvon Martin's case just made the racist scenario in this country worse.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#952380 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleep face down. The black burglars like you.
LMAO!! I'm quite sure he's been pumped by more than a few of the soul brothers.

Every time I see your avatar, I'm reminded of how we ran that convict bimbo nutculur off this thread. Good times....:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#952381 Jul 23, 2013
He failed us like I knew he would. Wonder if all the happy go lucky liberals still love Obama? They probably agree with the continued wars and continued deficit(literally printing money we dont have).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Democratic USA

United States

#952382 Jul 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It really says something about what a shthole NY is, since he's leading the polls. Leftists are seriously retarded....
CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK ARE SOLID BLUE STATES AND TEXAS IS IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING S TOADS UP STATE., AS IT WAS ON THE LOCAL NEWS TODAY, HISPANICS MAKE UP THE MAJORITY ON THAT STATE NOW OUTNUMBERIING WHITES ALMOST 2TO 1, IF REPUBLICANS LOSE TEXAS WHICH THEY HAVE KEPT THAT STATE RED SINCE 1994, THEIR CHANCES OF RETAKING THE WHITE HOUSE ARE SOLID SLIM. TEXAS PREDICTED TO TURN BLUE IN LESS THAN 10 YEARS. GET TO WORK COWBOYS!
Democratic USA

United States

#952383 Jul 23, 2013
TEXAS A TOSS UP STATE IN LESS THAN 2 ELECTIONS!!

Since: Jun 08

Lexington, KY

#952384 Jul 23, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK ARE SOLID BLUE STATES AND TEXAS IS IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING S TOADS UP STATE., AS IT WAS ON THE LOCAL NEWS TODAY, HISPANICS MAKE UP THE MAJORITY ON THAT STATE NOW OUTNUMBERIING WHITES ALMOST 2TO 1, IF REPUBLICANS LOSE TEXAS WHICH THEY HAVE KEPT THAT STATE RED SINCE 1994, THEIR CHANCES OF RETAKING THE WHITE HOUSE ARE SOLID SLIM. TEXAS PREDICTED TO TURN BLUE IN LESS THAN 10 YEARS. GET TO WORK COWBOYS!
Your party is comprised of mostly druggies, high school dropouts and ghetto thugs. The Democrat party is already literally braindead so there is absolutely nothing to fear from the left anymore.

Right wingers are taking over the schools and media because we are the only ones intelligent enough to effectively use them now.
Democratic USA

United States

#952385 Jul 23, 2013
TEXAS = 38 ELECTORAL VOTES VERY HELPFUL FOR REPUBLICANS TIL NOW , IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 min Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 20 min Jako Hondasaki 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 70,993
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,753
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,880
Deat Abby 12-16 3 hr cheluzal 71
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News