Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,541 - 874,560 of 1,095,925 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest is a Tenzing Family Tradition. Way back to the Civil War Appalachians where finding fresh meat was a day's journey on mule-back to another mountaintop.
See?

Puerile bullsht, adds nothing to the conversation.

Why did your teabaggers in the House increase welfare and make it permanent in their version of the Farm bill?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
A Trifecta of Boot Licking Uncle Toms Defending George Zimmerman: Who is the Worst One? Larry Elder, Pastor Manning, or Jesse Lee Peterson?
Black conservatism is a very lucrative business. It takes few resources to begin one's hustle. There are boosters who will back your play. The risks are minimal. Their public is eager to be grifted--is there no easier scam than taking money from the willing? And the skills that one needs to be successful in the black conservative con game are minimal. It is a real quota, and an internalized projection of what conservatives say "affirmative action" policies produce in the workplace: skin color, a hostility towards African-Americans, and a heartbeat are all that one needs to be a successful black conservative media darling. Ability is welcome but secondary and coincidental to one's skin color.
The black conservatives only have to sit around until needed, secure in their break in case of emergency bubble that the White Right has them encased within. While sitting there, the checks continue because they are on retainer. Quite a good deal.
All that is required to be a successful black conservative in the Fox News Tea Party GOP mold is to be a professional contrarian who stands against any position taken by the "civil rights establishment", a willingness to degrade black Americans for the pleasure of white racists, and to have little or no self-respect. The more self-hating and contemptible a black conservative's position on a given political issue, the higher the bounty and pay.
Larry Elder, Pastor Manning, and Jesse Lee Peterson must be cashing some fat checks for supporting the murder of Trayon Martin by George Zimmerman. The level of self-loathing necessary for a black person to support the equivalent of Emmett Till's murder in post-civil rights America is beyond my ability to comprehend. In all, racism is a mania that poisons white folks in America. Unfortunately, the mania that is white racism poisons the minds of none too few black people as well.
In all, George Zimmerman aspired and earned his honorary whiteness for shooting a black teenager in an act of fantasy wish fulfillment for his boosters among the White Right.
I have to wonder if the black conservatives who defend him are jealous that they have not earned their honorary whiteness through a similar deed?
http://www.chaunceydevega.com/2013/07/a-trife...
A new dawn is shining on black America and the vampires have to crawl back into their coffins!

Calling them Vampires is profiling, though. Right?

Well then. Instead of calling them bloodsucka's, let's just call them cksucka's and move on into that new day.

Take Vampire Alvin Sharpton out to lunch today and buy him a stake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not recall anyone talking about my tennis game. Ever.
More Tenzing hallucination aggravation.
Be careful with that inward critical eye, Dood.
It could lead to suicide.....or worse - you might fall in love with yourself:)
See?

What's up with neocon Liz Cheney's "tea party" credentials? How do those two seemingly opposing ideologies jibe?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, I'm simply matching your intelligence level.
I assume that's as high as you're capable of understanding.
If you tried matching my intelligence level, you'd have to buy a jet-pack and learn to use it.

Ain't gonna happen.

“Under new management!”

Since: Jul 13

sock drawer :b

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
"In all, George Zimmerman aspired and earned his honorary whiteness for shooting a black teenager in an act of fantasy wish fulfillment for his boosters among the White Right."
If you ain't got no Glock, you gonna lose yo clock!
Ain't nobody got time fo dat!
Pack dat heat or da reaper you gonna meet C what I'm sayin?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What does 84% mean?
What does "epidemic" mean?
Your shrill propaganda attempts are laughable, Dood.
Did Eric Racist Holder send you this stuff? Gimme his link.
See?

84% means that if you have 84 pennies, you have 84% of $1.

epidemic |&#716;epi&#712;demik|
noun
a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease in a community at a particular time : a flu epidemic.
• a disease occurring in such a way.
• a sudden, widespread occurrence of a particular undesirable phenomenon : an epidemic of violent crime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Weiner Holder 2016!
A Bun Made In Heaven!
BTW, today is National Hot Dog Day!(Wiener)
Can I fill your bun?
See?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you gonna be out in the cold howling at the moon when good ol' Eric makes up some shit so the DOJ can put Zimmerman in solitary for 20 years, whilst we all yell: But Bush did it too!!
he-he
this being in the majority shyte is the shyte.
passports...sonic...

SonicMoron....

The southern border is so porous...
A blind man can walk across it and not BUMP into a Border agent...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Why did your teabaggers in the House increase welfare and make it permanent in their version of the Farm bill?
If you can't answer or disprove the argument, don't panic you idiot, You can always make crazy ass claims teabaggers increase welfare or make it permanent in their version of the Farm bill...

Your posts remind me of how small minds are always found sitting behind big mouths.

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Post #952090:

"It only seems a secret to you because you really are that stupid."

or

Post #952074:

"Yeah, its like they've just given up on any semblance of rationality and intend to just push through it with blunt stupidity.

"Stupidity will prevail!!!"

"Let THAT be a lesson to all you smart fckers who made fun of us!"

See?!!

You have no more to contribute here than the dry snot on your bedroom walls.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Dipschit Liberal Mobs...

and GZ saving some folks...

"Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero — and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder.'They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,' said a friend, who asked not to be named."

http://www.althouse.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
What's up with neocon Liz Cheney's "tea party" credentials? How do those two seemingly opposing ideologies jibe?
What's in a hot dog? Don't' ask, and we won't tell. Sometimes, its best if you don't know.

You'll swallow anything.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
84% means that if you have 84 pennies, you have 84% of $1.
epidemic |&#716;epi&#712;demik|
noun
a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease in a community at a particular time : a flu epidemic.
• a disease occurring in such a way.
• a sudden, widespread occurrence of a particular undesirable phenomenon : an epidemic of violent crime.
Detzing using his "I am an idiot" defense...

"Lifes tough!! It's even tougher if you're more stupid fool!!

It's the culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A new dawn is shining on black America and the vampires have to crawl back into their coffins!
Well then. Instead of calling them bloodsucka's, let's just call them cksucka's and move on into that new day.
See?

Of all these phony "wars" ... "war" on drugs, "war" on poverty, "war" on terror, why is the only real war being fought ever described as such: the War on American Freedom?

http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.a...

Every one of those other "wars" is just an excuse to grow government and confiscate or "borrow" (intergenerational theft) more money.
FREEZE Your Under Arrest

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't talk to us like we stupid... don't talk to us like we "ig-nut".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you tried matching my intelligence level, you'd have to buy a jet-pack and learn to use it.
Ain't gonna happen.
See?

I agree, we don't have a good track record with picking winners, when will we learn to stop doing it?

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/i...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Already on the way to 25,000 with ignorant posts like this! What a no-life moron.
Have you been a poser all your life?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Bizarro world...that which is a Liberal...

Pres Obama is against SYG laws...

"On Friday, President Obama launched a distraction move against Stand Your Ground laws. He made the move during his remarks on the Zimmerman verdict, despite the fact that Stand Your Ground laws played no role in that case."

once upon a time...

"Well, back in 2004 Obama was a state senator in Illinois. John Fund writes that at that time Obama sponsored SB 2386,“which broadened the state’s Stand Your Ground law by shielding the person who was attacked from being sued in civil court by perpetrators or their estates when a ’stand your ground’ defense is used in protecting his or her person, dwelling or other property.’

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/07/22/remember...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiigggghhhhhttttt, because when she's grown and on her own she'll never have occasion to walk alone in the dark.
Childless parental experts are the best parental experts.
But trayvon wasn't grown and on his own. He was just a kid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Of all these phony "wars" ... "war" on drugs, "war" on poverty, "war" on terror, why is the only real war being fought ever described as such: the War on American Freedom?
http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.a...
Every one of those other "wars" is just an excuse to grow government and confiscate or "borrow" (intergenerational theft) more money.
DumaZZZ..

Everyone has their BOOGEYMAN...
that's why we vote...

and...why some of us want to KEEP our firearms...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Sublime1 97,817
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min wojar 176,779
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 47 min Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr bushi 49,259
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 555
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,630

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs