Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,521 - 874,540 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahah, what a friggin idiot you are. I would love to met up with you moron...But you are way to chickensh1t for that. By the way I now have a 38 year old girlfriend..At your age an erection is only a memory huh panty waist.. You are way to stupid to ever pass a IQ test for the military..I love your fanaticism though, it only shows what a miserable lowlife that you have...You go girl.You are a proven "LIAR" I suspect maybe a tad on the sweet side also...LMAO, Roll over biatch. Be sure and give my humble apologies to flack, whenever he sobers up...LMAO somemore.
"poop"
Be honest your 38 year old girl friend is your grand daughter.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It only seems a secret to you because you really are that stupid.
The dumb Hillbilly Detzing wonders why no one cares when his behavior is the issue, nothing more...you idiot..

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The Wiener Preener is back....

Weiner Apologizes for New Sexting Scandal: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Weiner-Ma...

WP - Anthony Weiner acknowledges more explicit texts: http://tinyurl.com/kh3g8c4

Seems like all good politicians headed for the hills at the beginning of the Magic Negro Era.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Be honest your 38 year old girl friend is your grand daughter.
Peace
KMA
Incest is a Grey Ghost Family Tradition. Way back to the Civil War Appalachians where finding fresh meat was a day's journey on mule-back to another mountaintop.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Wino wrote:
<quoted text> Uhhh... are you reffering to the time when King Barry bowed down to take a deep suck out of the Saudi Prince sausage..?
http://www.google.com/imgres...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest is a Grey Ghost Family Tradition. Way back to the Civil War Appalachians where finding fresh meat was a day's journey on mule-back to another mountaintop.
We would like to ask ghost's orphanage or grandma, if his inbred family tree resembles that of a cactus of Carnival Barkers, inbred sellouts, rooftop clowns, fruit loops and/or Quick Change Artists?

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine your daughter
Walking home from the store
A man in a car is following her
He get out, starts following her
She loses him and continues home...the end.
So, you would let your daughter walk home from the store alone in the dark?

Good parents would not.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> They certainly can choose not to buy.
...and get taxed for exercising their rights.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your constant knee-jerk responses are not substantive and sourced from rational digestive processes.
They are a tennis ball hit over a net. That's all.
Hey, that's what's been said about you for ages. Finally gettin' it huh? Now you just have to turn that critical eye inward ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor baggers seemingly unaware of the pure pleasure and laughs that you bring to normal Americans daily with your misery, doom and gloom. Every day same mindless rhetoric and lies. I love your misery, and the very best part is it's going to get much worse for you morons.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Ain't no cure for your brand of stupid sonicmoron.

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been over this territory before but you had your hands over your eyes, ears and a megaphone titillating your mouth.
Define 'white'. George Zimmerman's racial make-up defined by a Liberal Media? This has long been a sticking point between liars like you and those honest statisticians out there.
Would it be more accurate to say non-black than to say white? Maybe not. We have a white President at this moment who chooses to be called black, a brotha, a homeboy, a Trayvon Thug Daddy.
Miscegenation is not an exacting science, Dood, and because of this, Liberals like you will play fast and loose with numbers to attain desired results for the propaganda leaflets....
Blacks comprise 13% of this country's population. That would leave 87% being non-black. But, again, it must be stressed that racial purity is non-existent inside the Great Melting Pot.
So it really comes down to culture and cultural failings in black communities that shows "black" males far exceed other races in crimes of all types.
Fix the culture instead of trying to play shell games with the numbers. This sort of crime you are committing is little different than knocking off Party Store/Gas Stations and thinking it's OK because the Magic Negro says you could be his son.
"How many legs does a dog have if you count its tail, too?
Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."
-- Abe Lincoln.
"Lies. Damned Lies and Statistics"
-- Samuel Clemens
what does 84% of you killing each other, and the media never talking about the epidemic of white on white crime, have to do with Zimmerman?

and no one's ever even accused him of rape that we know of, so we can just assume he's not white.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good parents would not.
Riiiiiigggghhhhhttttt, because when she's grown and on her own she'll never have occasion to walk alone in the dark.

Childless parental experts are the best parental experts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and get taxed for exercising their rights.
I get taxed for exercising my right to work.

I've never voted for any of them, you have therefore you endorse the system they've devised.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good parents would not.
He moron, what part of that story was after dark? Why don't you just make up your own story lowlife?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We would like to ask ghost's orphanage or grandma, if his inbred family tree resembles that of a cactus of Carnival Barkers, inbred sellouts, rooftop clowns, fruit loops and/or Quick Change Artists?
It's the culture...
A good cross-section representation of Ghost's Family Tree can be found at any Welfare Office.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when you admitted holding your daughter down while her father raped her.
Already on the way to 25,000 with ignorant posts like this! What a no-life moron.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Incest is a Tenzing Family Tradition. Way back to the Civil War Appalachians where finding fresh meat was a day's journey on mule-back to another mountaintop.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Speaking of nuts Detzing, which squirrel is your keeper?

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••