Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,501 - 874,520 of 1,100,082 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#952102 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest is a Grey Ghost Family Tradition. Way back to the Civil War Appalachians where finding fresh meat was a day's journey on mule-back to another mountaintop.
See?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#952103 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Incest is a Grey Ghost Family Tradition. Way back to the Civil War Appalachians where finding fresh meat was a day's journey on mule-back to another mountaintop.
You poor baggers seemingly unaware of the pure pleasure and laughs that you bring to normal Americans daily with your misery, doom and gloom. Every day same mindless rhetoric and lies. I love your misery, and the very best part is it's going to get much worse for you morons.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952104 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Ain't no cure for your brand of stupid sonicmoron.

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952105 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been over this territory before but you had your hands over your eyes, ears and a megaphone titillating your mouth.
Define 'white'. George Zimmerman's racial make-up defined by a Liberal Media? This has long been a sticking point between liars like you and those honest statisticians out there.
Would it be more accurate to say non-black than to say white? Maybe not. We have a white President at this moment who chooses to be called black, a brotha, a homeboy, a Trayvon Thug Daddy.
Miscegenation is not an exacting science, Dood, and because of this, Liberals like you will play fast and loose with numbers to attain desired results for the propaganda leaflets....
Blacks comprise 13% of this country's population. That would leave 87% being non-black. But, again, it must be stressed that racial purity is non-existent inside the Great Melting Pot.
So it really comes down to culture and cultural failings in black communities that shows "black" males far exceed other races in crimes of all types.
Fix the culture instead of trying to play shell games with the numbers. This sort of crime you are committing is little different than knocking off Party Store/Gas Stations and thinking it's OK because the Magic Negro says you could be his son.
"How many legs does a dog have if you count its tail, too?
Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."
-- Abe Lincoln.
"Lies. Damned Lies and Statistics"
-- Samuel Clemens
what does 84% of you killing each other, and the media never talking about the epidemic of white on white crime, have to do with Zimmerman?

and no one's ever even accused him of rape that we know of, so we can just assume he's not white.

Location hidden

#952106 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you would let your daughter walk home from the store alone in the dark?
Good parents would not.
Riiiiiigggghhhhhttttt, because when she's grown and on her own she'll never have occasion to walk alone in the dark.

Childless parental experts are the best parental experts.

Location hidden

#952107 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and get taxed for exercising their rights.
I get taxed for exercising my right to work.

I've never voted for any of them, you have therefore you endorse the system they've devised.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#952108 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you would let your daughter walk home from the store alone in the dark?
Good parents would not.
He moron, what part of that story was after dark? Why don't you just make up your own story lowlife?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#952109 Jul 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We would like to ask ghost's orphanage or grandma, if his inbred family tree resembles that of a cactus of Carnival Barkers, inbred sellouts, rooftop clowns, fruit loops and/or Quick Change Artists?
It's the culture...
A good cross-section representation of Ghost's Family Tree can be found at any Welfare Office.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#952110 Jul 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when you admitted holding your daughter down while her father raped her.
Already on the way to 25,000 with ignorant posts like this! What a no-life moron.

Lapeer, MI

#952111 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Incest is a Tenzing Family Tradition. Way back to the Civil War Appalachians where finding fresh meat was a day's journey on mule-back to another mountaintop.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952112 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Speaking of nuts Detzing, which squirrel is your keeper?

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952113 Jul 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can talk stupid until the day you get picked up by the Waste Haulers but it won't get an innocent man into jail or return a Hoodie Thug from Hell.
But, go ahead. Do what you do best. Comfort is important:)
you gonna be out in the cold howling at the moon when good ol' Eric makes up some shit so the DOJ can put Zimmerman in solitary for 20 years, whilst we all yell: But Bush did it too!!

he-he

this being in the majority shyte is the shyte.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952114 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
He moron, what part of that story was after dark? Why don't you just make up your own story lowlife?
Either way grey ghost, you are the very antithesis of the entire democratic party...idiot...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#952115 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that's what's been said about you for ages. Finally gettin' it huh? Now you just have to turn that critical eye inward ...
I do not recall anyone talking about my tennis game. Ever.

More Tenzing hallucination aggravation.

Be careful with that inward critical eye, Dood.

It could lead to suicide.....or worse - you might fall in love with yourself:)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952116 Jul 23, 2013
A Trifecta of Boot Licking Uncle Toms Defending George Zimmerman: Who is the Worst One? Larry Elder, Pastor Manning, or Jesse Lee Peterson?

Black conservatism is a very lucrative business. It takes few resources to begin one's hustle. There are boosters who will back your play. The risks are minimal. Their public is eager to be grifted--is there no easier scam than taking money from the willing? And the skills that one needs to be successful in the black conservative con game are minimal. It is a real quota, and an internalized projection of what conservatives say "affirmative action" policies produce in the workplace: skin color, a hostility towards African-Americans, and a heartbeat are all that one needs to be a successful black conservative media darling. Ability is welcome but secondary and coincidental to one's skin color.

The black conservatives only have to sit around until needed, secure in their break in case of emergency bubble that the White Right has them encased within. While sitting there, the checks continue because they are on retainer. Quite a good deal.

All that is required to be a successful black conservative in the Fox News Tea Party GOP mold is to be a professional contrarian who stands against any position taken by the "civil rights establishment", a willingness to degrade black Americans for the pleasure of white racists, and to have little or no self-respect. The more self-hating and contemptible a black conservative's position on a given political issue, the higher the bounty and pay.

Larry Elder, Pastor Manning, and Jesse Lee Peterson must be cashing some fat checks for supporting the murder of Trayon Martin by George Zimmerman. The level of self-loathing necessary for a black person to support the equivalent of Emmett Till's murder in post-civil rights America is beyond my ability to comprehend. In all, racism is a mania that poisons white folks in America. Unfortunately, the mania that is white racism poisons the minds of none too few black people as well.

In all, George Zimmerman aspired and earned his honorary whiteness for shooting a black teenager in an act of fantasy wish fulfillment for his boosters among the White Right.

I have to wonder if the black conservatives who defend him are jealous that they have not earned their honorary whiteness through a similar deed?

http://www.chaunceydevega.com/2013/07/a-trife...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#952117 Jul 23, 2013
"In all, George Zimmerman aspired and earned his honorary whiteness for shooting a black teenager in an act of fantasy wish fulfillment for his boosters among the White Right."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#952118 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA lowers the deficit.
Repeal it & you increase the deficit.
How much was that stimulus bill? Don't you right whiners run around screaming " OMG OMG 8900 billion dollars!!!OMG OMG OMG"?
You know you do.
But the Stimulus was 38% tax breaks.
Now what?
According to you, the Stimulus bill cost $558 billion?
I wish you morons would make up your GD mind.
ObamaKKKare will explode the deficit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#952119 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA lowers the deficit.
Repeal it & you increase the deficit.
How much was that stimulus bill? Don't you right whiners run around screaming " OMG OMG 8900 billion dollars!!!OMG OMG OMG"?
You know you do.
But the Stimulus was 38% tax breaks.
Now what?
According to you, the Stimulus bill cost $558 billion?
I wish you morons would make up your GD mind.
How much tax revenue will be lost by not enforcing the employer mandate? More unfunded Obama spending.

Lapeer, MI

#952120 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor baggers seemingly unaware of the pure pleasure and laughs that you bring to normal Americans daily with your misery, doom and gloom. Every day same mindless rhetoric and lies. I love your misery, and the very best part is it's going to get much worse for you morons.
You remind me of A Meat Grinder - always cranky, mixing trash in and trying to sell it as a quality product.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952121 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you gonna be out in the cold howling at the moon when good ol' Eric makes up some shit so the DOJ can put Zimmerman in solitary for 20 years, whilst we all yell: But Bush did it too!!
he-he
this being in the majority shyte is the shyte.
Obama has said and Eric Sellout Holder will never file Civil Rights charges against Zimmerman.

The sellout Obama has made idiots out of those who continue to believe the DOJ Eric Sellout Holder will file Civil Rights charges against Zimmerman...Never Happen you fool...

Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys....

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal and monetary damages for "Civil Rights" violations from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks, Benjamin Crump and the demokratic party..

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...

Now that Race Pimp Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization against Zimmerman.

I am anxious to read about the new DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.

Go George!!!

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
check out this chicago video 23 min KingThad 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Frijoles 68,966
Amy 8-29 54 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Donít Mess With Russia 1 hr Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 1 hr Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••