Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,461 - 874,480 of 1,099,071 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ruth.
Maybe you can get a killer for your next "social" at the rest home. ZIMMAMON.
Rest!
Dcckkkheaddd!
Rest!
Retard Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever on the internet

http://www.google.com/search...

Obama has said and Eric Sellout Holder will never file Civil Rights charges against Zimmerman.

Idiot losers voted for the winner and sellout obama and Eric Holder and still lost making them a bigger loser and Civil Rights sellout...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Loosely translated Galt means....Obamacare will seal the fate of his twisted party for good..Poor Republicans always on the wrong side of the people...Only the bottom feeding sheep remain, along with their corporate Gods.
"poop"
"poop" do what you do best. Keep your hand out, nobama will take of you. He will pay for your; food, your care at your rehab place, the publicity for the bio/fantasy, pay your $1000 month pension and your tri care payments. Oh, and do not forget fawn over your hero, weenie, the candidate for the governorship of NYC.
By the way, when is your bio/fantasy going to be released? Which summer? Just another lie on your part?
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine your daughter
Walking home from the store
A man in a car is following her
He get out, starts following her
She loses him and continues home...the end.
While I see your point, what if he's armed and there's another girl he follows tomorrow?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The searching for truth is not your motivation. Ever.
The retreat from truth is one of your prime directives son.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the problem, I don't know what NBC's take was on it; I agree with the verdict. The problem here is your incessant lying and judging Martin based on the color of his skin.
You're so full of sht. You agree with the verdict but don't argue with the idiot claiming zimmerman was on a murdering spree. Stupid racist.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't, I just generally object to the right's constant attack on civil liberties. That goes doubly for teabaggers.
And ignore the left's
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Pimps Profiteers, Jesse, Al Sharpton, Bill Maher, other leftwinger hate mongers believe because the President and Eric Holder are black they will file a Civil Rights lawsuit against George Zimmerman... Will never happen...

Obama sent the word out, create a crisis and get my scandals off the front page.

Idiot losers voted for the winner and sellout obama and Eric Holder and still lost making them a bigger loser and Civil Rights sellout...

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't work the first time around, so what does make them think it'll work this time?
and hell, they're running out of time if it's going to seemingly take years for the fake scandals to take hold with the majority/sane folks. carol keeps going on and on, but there's really no movement beyond the right wing nutjobs. well, other than the Dem congressmen carol keeps citing who want to know why progressive groups were targeted.
It DID work the first time, they gained control of all three branches! Of course they'd try it again but as so often happens in party politics, I think they have or will overreach just like they had by 2006.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not enough for them that the killer was found not guilty. Eman is so desperate that he's going on skinhead sites to dig up dirt on the dead boys father.
These people are sick in the head.
Liberal tactic. When you don't have anything to add to the conversation, start making sht up about your opponent. You are a lying skank.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why wouldn't he? He's a father.
Haha...skank and her butt buddy can't get their story straight. Lol
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of sht. You agree with the verdict but don't argue with the idiot claiming zimmerman was on a murdering spree. Stupid racist.
Democrats seem divided. Black verses white or hispanic.

George Zimmerman is just as white as a half white obama...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but the President didn't target them. Baucus did.
and it's funny how you like to act like it's such a big deal that Obama doesn't kiss conservative ass. did Bush kiss liberal ass? hell no. he just kissed a Saudi Prince.
Carol said:

"Only 19 progressive groups were "so-called" targeted. Over 200 conservative groups were targeted."

It really doesn't occur to her bovine brain that the investigation occurred (assuming her numbers are correct) and 19 progressive groups were deemed deserving further scrutiny while 200 "conservative" groups were deemed the same.

Her warped brain won't even let her consider that there were just that many more "conservative" groups that warranted that attention.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS Eman!
The fetus isn't stored in the vagina.
As if we needed more proof that you're an idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but the President didn't target them. Baucus did.
and it's funny how you like to act like it's such a big deal that Obama doesn't kiss conservative ass. did Bush kiss liberal ass? hell no. he just kissed a Saudi Prince.
Oh, and I can tell you why those numbers sound perfectly reasonable to me, right-wingers are just that stupid and obvious.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo you feel the need to continue to remind us all of the Bush era...The mushroom cloud...WMDs, we know right where they are, a ticking time bomb, Al Qaeda, Mission accomplished....The thousands sacrificed, trillions wasted, oh well lets forget all of that and blame Obama for all of our woes...You baggers are worse than AlQaeda for this nation. Your hatred, your professed morality [which by the way you have displayed already this morning toward Leo..You righties have ingrained bahavioral problems towards society in general...Whether it be religion, womanhood, homosexuals,morality on and on with you fanatics, yet you blame all that don't agree with your backwoods neanderthal thinking.
"poop"
You know on occasion you do make sense. Bush was as worthless as tits on a boar. He is was/is a liberal. His thoughts agreed with your thoughts, tax and spend. I have to admit I did vote for him, the choice was easy, a vote for al bore? Fortunately the majority of American voters realized Bush was the lesser of two evils. Now we have the worst president in America's history;
- Huge deficits
- Nearly twice as many American's on food stamps then when nobama took office
- Way fewer American's paying federal income taxes for all the freebees you think you deserve
- Home values and new home starts lower than when nobama took office
- nobamakare a boon doggle the majority of American's do not support
Peace
KMA
PS: One more time which summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Was it the one who called herself I'mRight59?
Puhleeeze!

I prefer my women have teeth, at least most of them.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Pimps Profiteers, Jesse, Al Sharpton, Bill Maher, other leftwinger hate mongers believe because the President and Eric Holder are black they will file a Civil Rights lawsuit against George Zimmerman... Will never happen...
Obama sent the word out, create a crisis and get my scandals off the front page.
It's the culture...
lol! Oh, don't pull a bushie boy play son!

Him and his red light, green light, orange light, purple light, pink light.... and the only one who understood them was the people who made them up!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats seem divided. Black verses white or hispanic.
George Zimmerman is just as white as a half white obama...
It's the culture...
lol! Keep playing the race card son...

... it's all you have!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> How would you pay for the repeal? New taxes or just do what you right whiners always do, pass bills without paying for them.
"real dumb"
Who is going to pay for nobamakare? A bill passed that the tax payers will pick up the tab for. No worry for you, you are one with your hand out, not a payer, you are a taker.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How was Martin acting suspiciously son?
He was BLACK stupid, how can you get any more suspicious than THAT???

Duh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Mothra 46,271
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min LRS 177,258
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min KiMare 49,379
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr j_m_w 97,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 68,912
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,644
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,653
Amy 8-26 8 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••