Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,421 - 874,440 of 1,099,857 Comments Last updated 39 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#952017 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the US?
Here in California, Governor Moonbeam is building high-speed rail from nowhere to nowhere. Connecting to SF or LA is far too expensive.
When the city built commuter rail to LAX, they stopped a mile away to appease the cab drivers union.
Because of Henry Ford.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#952018 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
more white on white crime.
Charles "Ricky" Jennings Jr., Alleged Church Shooter, Felt 'Disrespected'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/char...
i figure FOX never talks about white on white crime so i'll just fill the gap....for the next 6 months or until the DOJ puts Zimmerman in jail.
You can talk stupid until the day you get picked up by the Waste Haulers but it won't get an innocent man into jail or return a Hoodie Thug from Hell.

But, go ahead. Do what you do best. Comfort is important:)

Location hidden

#952019 Jul 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What a load, where's the rest of that bullshit story?
And the coldest temp and the highest winds were recorded? Rainfall recorded? Snowfall?
Most amount of lies told by one single troll on a topix thread?
Carol gets a lot of her information from Floriduh.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#952020 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be speaking of the Farm Bill with all the goddam welfare taken out of it?
You speak of the corporate welfare son?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952021 Jul 23, 2013
Leftwinger Race Profiteer Jew Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems", Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS Late Show.

It's the culture..

Location hidden

#952022 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The youngest surviving baby was born at 21 weeks and six days weighing 10 ounces.
According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, viability presently occurs at approximately 24 weeks of gestational age.
You're pushing it.
Who wouldn't know by 12 weeks if they wanted to abort or keep their baby?
Most women know they're pregnant by the second month - that's 8 weeks.
They can't make up their minds until they're 24 weeks or 6 months' pregnant and felt the baby move inside them since the 16th week?
You libs are just plain cuckoo.
Why don't you just quit trying to run other people's lives and worry about your own?

This is your second husband isn't it?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#952023 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly not visible.
That wasn't the point was it? It was strictly body art.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#952024 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the next time someone looks at me, I can bash their head against a concrete sidewalk until I kill them, right?
Had the jury believed any of your bullshit, they would have had reason to convict on manslaughter.
The jury voted unanimously not guilty because none of them believed any of the bullshit you clowns are trying to push here.
Now, back to important issues...
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
What happens why you clowns figure out money doesn't grow on trees?
lol! Porkulus, son. Porkulus!

Location hidden

#952025 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not actually comparing this scenario to Zimmerman walking to meet the police in his neighborhood after numerous robberies by young black men and seeing a young black man acting suspiciously, are you?
Liberal dyslexia. You must have it too. You depicted a completely different scenario and tried to fit it with your brainwashed brain.
Truly interesting.
"robberies by young black men"???

Where'd you get that "fact"???
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952026 Jul 23, 2013
Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal and monetary damages for "Civil Rights" violations from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks, Benjamin Crump and the demokratic party..

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...

Now that Race Pimp Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization against Zimmerman.

I am anxious to read about the new DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.

Go George!

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#952027 Jul 23, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you follow the thread racism seems to dominate right wing posts.
They feel entitled to the presidency and now seem lost.
Expecting rain later
You have complete ignorance of racism's definition and so those to the right of you are helping you see black racism for what it is.

It is a painful journey but a necessary one, Grasshopper.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#952028 Jul 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Detzing is a liar. He is mor in Chatanooga... He's in Roswell Georgia... Tell him to unhide his location and prove me wrong??
It's the culture...
ROTFLMAO!!! Why do you idiots always demand others prove you wrong...

... instead of you proving yourself right?

Oh, yes! You don't have to do any work! All you do is breed false accusations. After all, it's SOOOO much easier!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952029 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You speak of the corporate welfare son?
Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#952030 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go buy some diaper rash cream you freak and try cleaning your ass. Uggghhh.
OK. You've got the therapy down pat. Now move it, Baby.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952031 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"robberies by young black men"???
Where'd you get that "fact"???
Jesse Jackson: There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved....

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#952032 Jul 23, 2013
obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not waste money on sack washing....
Liberals are in charge here!
If you (Liberals) would stop getting into such shitty predicaments you would not have to align your stupid a$$ self with such ridiculessness in order to eat....
lol! Can't be son. You keep bringing it up over and over, just daring others to be better than you!

Well, no one is. But we can learn from your professional expertise!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#952033 Jul 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys
In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal and monetary damages for "Civil Rights" violations from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks, Benjamin Crump and the demokratic party..
http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...
Now that Race Pimp Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization against Zimmerman.
I am anxious to read about the new DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.
Go George!
It's the culture...
Hi Ruth.

Maybe you can get a killer for your next "social" at the rest home. ZIMMAMON.

Rest!

Dcckkkheaddd!

Rest!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#952034 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And a dumbass right whiner who doesn't know the difference between greenhouse gases naturally in the atmosphere & that pumped into it by man.
Eman doesn't know what happens when you can through a tree's trunk with a chain saw.
Well, dumbf*ck, what happens??
It falls.
Man caused.
In difference to tree falls by nature.
My God, you are a GD idiot.
Don't get pissy with me, you're the one posting stupid analogies
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#952035 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Forearms seem to have been really popular amongst Navy guys.
Yep, two babes on each arm, with pubic hair and nips in clear view. I knew a guy who had a pig tat on one lower leg and a rooster on the other and with great pride explained that it stood for hog after ck.

As I mentioned earlier, booze was involved as was Subic Bay, Norfuk or San Diego.
proud2bwhite

West Hartford, CT

#952036 Jul 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I favor eliminating anything that allows people to avoid paying taxes on any form of income. To do otherwise allows those at the top to continue to avoid paying their fair share.
how much of what I have worked for do you consider to be the fair share I'm forced to give to someone that has not worked for it??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min danetoo 68,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,948
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 29 min Corrupt Democrats 1,902
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Obskeptic 177,350
The monkey in the room 44 min hands on AR 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 3 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••