Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951989 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine your daughter
Walking home from the store
A man in a car is following her
He gets out, starts following her
He starts chasing her
She knees him, she pepper sprays him,
or trips him.
She is then shot dead.
She is the aggressor, and he is justified in
shooting her in "self defense"
Imagine this:

You lie and distort facts in a public chat room, maligning a guy who's a proven hero.

Everyone laughs at you.

Soon, men in whit lab coats approach and forcibly take you away to be locked in a padded cell.

You die there, and nobody notices (or cares).

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#951990 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly not visible.
Forearms seem to have been really popular amongst Navy guys.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#951991 Jul 23, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
It's almost 7 pm......
A kid just walked by my house....
A BLACK KID.
please hold while I call the police.
It's so suspicious!
Trayvon was dead by 7:15 pm.
LOCK UP PUDGY!
LOCK UP PUDGY!
Did it smell bad when you were tonguing his nutsack?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#951992 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
MSNBC's James Peterson: Hannity, Limbaugh Are "Hustling The Residue Of Racism In This Nation"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/07/23/msnb...
Time is running out for these idiots. Like it or not the USA is a multiracial country. We can only get stronger if we work together. Electing a Black president was a great opportunity to show everyone here and around the world that we were ready to move forward together. A small group of fanatics has done everything in their power to put their bigoted and selfish interests ahead of America and sabotage a united country.

Location hidden

#951993 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were either on your topix hiatus or have a short memory.
I was the one who was given all kind of grief for initially blaming Zimmerman and only Zimmerman at the onset and became the liberals' sweetheart for doing so.
But I actually did some research, read the transcript, heard all of it myself, and paid attention to the trial.
You still think NBC had it right.
That's the problem here.
That's not the problem, I don't know what NBC's take was on it; I agree with the verdict. The problem here is your incessant lying and judging Martin based on the color of his skin.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#951995 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but the President didn't target them. Baucus did.
and it's funny how you like to act like it's such a big deal that Obama doesn't kiss conservative ass. did Bush kiss liberal ass? hell no. he just kissed a Saudi Prince.
Uhhh... are you reffering to the time when King Barry bowed down to take a deep suck out of the Saudi Prince sausage..?

Location hidden

#951997 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the next time someone looks at me, I can bash their head against a concrete sidewalk until I kill them, right?
Had the jury believed any of your bullshit, they would have had reason to convict on manslaughter.
The jury voted unanimously not guilty because none of them believed any of the bullshit you clowns are trying to push here.
Now, back to important issues...
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
What happens why you clowns figure out money doesn't grow on trees?
Incorrect as usual DBWronger. As usual you do not understand the issue. As usual, since you don't understand the issue you just make sht up just like Carol.

Zimmerman was charged with 2nd degree murder with manslaughter added in as an afterthought. For him to be convicted the prosecutor had to prove that Zimmerman was not acting in self defense and for 2nd degree he had to prove malice of forethought.

The prosecution failed to prove their case so the verdict was the only correct one.

That doesn't prove Zimmerman was innocent and it doesn't prove a single thing about Martin.

As for your persistent retarded question:

Why don't you as Dick "deficits don't matter" Cheney which trees it grows on?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951999 Jul 23, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
THREE TURDS IN A FOUNTAIN.....
One is you......the other 2?
carol!!!!
She stinks that bad.....
Ruth Chambers Holt???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt an eternal idiot for Life:
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..

Location hidden

#952000 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really care about the details of this?
No I don't, I just generally object to the right's constant attack on civil liberties. That goes doubly for teabaggers.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952001 Jul 23, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
carol only likes "fake judge it"
Ha ha ha ha ha!!
The real judge its drive her crazy!
WHAT A LOOOOOOON!! carol.
What an idiot you GENIUS...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#952002 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically, I've met someone here in CHA who is pretty sure she's sparred with Tenzing on here in the past.
Was it the one who called herself I'mRight59?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#952003 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
84% of whites who are murdered in this country are killed by people just like you.
want some more math on the white man's proclivity for raping white women?
We've been over this territory before but you had your hands over your eyes, ears and a megaphone titillating your mouth.

Define 'white'. George Zimmerman's racial make-up defined by a Liberal Media? This has long been a sticking point between liars like you and those honest statisticians out there.

Would it be more accurate to say non-black than to say white? Maybe not. We have a white President at this moment who chooses to be called black, a brotha, a homeboy, a Trayvon Thug Daddy.

Miscegenation is not an exacting science, Dood, and because of this, Liberals like you will play fast and loose with numbers to attain desired results for the propaganda leaflets....

Blacks comprise 13% of this country's population. That would leave 87% being non-black. But, again, it must be stressed that racial purity is non-existent inside the Great Melting Pot.

So it really comes down to culture and cultural failings in black communities that shows "black" males far exceed other races in crimes of all types.

Fix the culture instead of trying to play shell games with the numbers. This sort of crime you are committing is little different than knocking off Party Store/Gas Stations and thinking it's OK because the Magic Negro says you could be his son.

"How many legs does a dog have if you count its tail, too?
Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."

-- Abe Lincoln.

"Lies. Damned Lies and Statistics"

-- Samuel Clemens

Location hidden

#952004 Jul 23, 2013
Tammy Ponns wrote:
Hi everyone, have you left room for Jesus in your life? If you're lonely or blue or just on your period again please come join me in my Women's Crusade for Giving Womens' Rights back to the people who need them most, men.
Read this article too. It's just reaffirms what I've always said about liberal women trying to "love their bodies" and other silly frippery.
http://artthreat.net/2011/01/moon-inside-you/
???

Eman?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#952005 Jul 23, 2013
Al Sharpton after Zimmerman verdict.

" Don't talk to us like we ignunt"

LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#952006 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the problem, I don't know what NBC's take was on it; I agree with the verdict. The problem here is your incessant lying and judging Martin based on the color of his skin.
It's not enough for them that the killer was found not guilty. Eman is so desperate that he's going on skinhead sites to dig up dirt on the dead boys father.
These people are sick in the head.

Location hidden

#952007 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Viable as the law states. Twenty-six weeks, unless the mother's life is clearly threatened, and then it's her decision.
Its this caveat that destroys the argument. If you're willing under any circumstances to allow abortion then your cause is not really about protecting babies, its about controlling behavior.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#952008 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damn well what stormfront is; it's the white supremacist neonazi site that you first posted false photos from of Trayvon Martin, you lying sack of crap. Maybe you were drunk again that night, like when you posted more shyt about the dead boys father from another white supremacist site.
Prove it, skank or stfu.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#952009 Jul 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>What an idiot you GENIUS...
It's the culture...
Hey numbnuts, are you gonna miss me I'll be leaving in the morning back to my home in the Jefferson National Forest for a few months. You nutcases will still be here when I return crying and whining as usual..No life righties are programmed for whining and bitching along with being fact deprived.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#952010 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really care about the details of this?
Why wouldn't he? He's a father.

Location hidden

#952011 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never explained it.
You didn't explain the, how did you put it, "institutional nature" of debt and deficit when you bragged about the surplus being during Clinton's tenure, ignoring the fact he had to be dragged kicking and screaming to it.
So, why didn't that "institutional nature" of debt and deficit apply during the Clinton administration?
You can start your explanation about the "institutional nature" of spending yourself into bankruptcy now.... Be careful you don't actually state money will grow on trees.
Bullsht, I've been explaining it on this thread for over four years.

Go back in history, its all there and I'm tired of explaining simple sht to you retards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min southern Illinois... 50,039
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 47,005
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]