Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,301 - 874,320 of 1,100,172 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#951889 Jul 23, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts speak for themselves!
Your brain speaks nonsense you mean.

It must be a new condition. Liberal dyslexia. You read one thing and interpret it to fit the brainwashing in your head.

Interesting.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951890 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Site Service Manager at the next site I'm going to has tribal tats and piercings.
Plant guys are a different breed.

Go to a GE meeting in Schenectady and you won't see much of that.
Date Night

Spring, TX

#951891 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter - Spring, Tx

Really? Next they will be accusing us of being twins. lol
No one else here has ever heard of it. Then again, I had never heard of Sanford FL until Obama put it on the map.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951892 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though that means that school districts and municipalities would need to pay significantly higher interest rates to borrow money, increasing taxes for everybody?
Yes, disbursement of the tax burden across the board is far fairer than letting a chosen few skim off the top.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951893 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I was kinda thinking about all the military tats that must have graced boardrooms for years.
Mostly not visible.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#951894 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Next the rightwing will outlaw douches and call them abortion kits
I doubt it, If the douche shelves were suddenly empty, where would they find their candidates for next cycle? Besides, poor women can douche with lye or bleed out in a back alley as long as there wasn't any "baby killing" in their 50% obesity states...besides they know they'll be able to afford an exploratory D&C for any of their wives, girlfriends, daughters that take their submissive roles a little too far. <wink, wink>

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951895 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that reduces taxable income is a "loophole."
WRONG

AMBIGUITY:
Noun
An ambiguity or inadequacy in the law or a set of rules.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#951896 Jul 23, 2013
WILL OBAMA BE THE ONE AND ONLY BLACK PRESIDENT lololololo hahahaha is that what BLACKS FOUGHT HARD FOR A TOKEN PRESIDENT lolololol who is the NEXT BLACK PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFUL COMING FROM THE DEMOCRATS or LATINO OR WOMAN OR HOMOSEXUAL OR ILLEGAL ENTRANT why is the RETREAD CLINTONS STILL IN PLAY can we have FRESH FACES EVEN IF THEY LIE will ms. CLINTON COME ALL THE WAY OUT THE CLOSET AND NOT JUST SAY I HAD A SAME SEX ENCOUNTER MANY YEARS AGO AND THE HOMOSEXUAL WILL TAKE THAT DEVALUED ENDORSMENT OF THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY because that would say HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOUR is a CHOICE a sexual CHOICE BE TRUE TO YOUR COMMUNITY WELL THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY IS MORE PREPARED than the BLACK COMMUNITY THEY WILL MAKE IT WORK THEY ALWAYS HAVE no MATTER LOOK AT HISTORY HOMOSEXUALS ARE ALWAYS ON TOP EVEN WHEN THEY HIDE lololololol
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951897 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>FloDUH is on a tear. It must be depends changin' time at Shady Pines...that's a Scott owned nursing home, right?
IDK, but the walk in clinics are called Sonicare!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951898 Jul 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
DOW tops 15,600 should read.
Thank you, Ben Bernanke.

Please let Galt know in advance when you plan to stop pumping.

Orlando, FL

#951899 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol can't find any proof that Martin started the altercation either so she just makes sht up too.
"Had to be the black guy"
You were either on your topix hiatus or have a short memory.

I was the one who was given all kind of grief for initially blaming Zimmerman and only Zimmerman at the onset and became the liberals' sweetheart for doing so.

But I actually did some research, read the transcript, heard all of it myself, and paid attention to the trial.

You still think NBC had it right.

That's the problem here.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#951900 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the verdict is correct, the prosecution couldn't prove that Zimmerman wasn't defending himself. That doesn't excuse him from culpability for causing the situation in the first place but he wasn't charged with "stirring up sht".
So, the next time someone looks at me, I can bash their head against a concrete sidewalk until I kill them, right?

Had the jury believed any of your bullshit, they would have had reason to convict on manslaughter.

The jury voted unanimously not guilty because none of them believed any of the bullshit you clowns are trying to push here.

Now, back to important issues...

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

What happens why you clowns figure out money doesn't grow on trees?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951901 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Billo said he blames unwed black mothers for crimes
The disintegration of the black family is a primary reason for the lack of progress in the black community.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951902 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Chattanooga. So, that's what came to mind...
Now I know where not to look. ;-)
Detzing is a liar. He is mor in Chatanooga... He's in Roswell Georgia... Tell him to unhide his location and prove me wrong??

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951903 Jul 23, 2013
Detzing is a liar. He is not in Chattanooga... He's in Roswell Georgia... Tell him to unhide his location and prove me wrong??

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#951904 Jul 23, 2013
flack wrote:
as I leave an interesting fact. On the TV as I was getting ready the dude on the Science channel said that if the ice, supposedly, keeps melting at it's current rate we will go back to the shoreline of 130,000 years ago. Who was running coal plants and driving SUV's back then?
The Ice Age is Al Gore's and his minions' inconvenient truth.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#951905 Jul 23, 2013
TSM wrote:
Detroit is the Poster Child for Liberal Ideology!!
Wrong!

Detroit answers to a Republican Governor!

"Let's cut all the retired workers pensions so we can bail out the risk taking investors."

Cut retired city workers checks 55%.

It's a Republican crime scene! And scam.

Hey loser!

$18 billion a month for Iraq......for many years!

Detroit: the whole problem is $18 billion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951906 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really sure, just what I read about transvaginal UT. There should be no cost to the patient if the law requires it. Can't think of a single procedure that's forced on men who are then forced to pay for it. Equal Protection.
Do you really care about the details of this?
Date Night

Spring, TX

#951907 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it, If the douche shelves were suddenly empty, where would they find their candidates for next cycle? Besides, poor women can douche with lye or bleed out in a back alley as long as there wasn't any "baby killing" in their 50% obesity states...besides they know they'll be able to afford an exploratory D&C for any of their wives, girlfriends, daughters that take their submissive roles a little too far. <wink, wink>
I saw a case where the mom put her daughter in a psychiatric ward as they would do ABs there, but the daughter refused and somehow managed to have her daughter. I think the daughter was put up for adoption. Years later, she was able to get the child back and find the baby's daddy.

Personally, I think anything to do with OB challenges should be between the doctor and patient.

I don't understand people like the Duggars who just keep on having kids past age 40 and even endangering the life of the mother to have one more child to add to the already large brood.
Would they even be making it financially if not for the reality tv show?
Tammy Ponns

Crownsville, MD

#951908 Jul 23, 2013
Hi everyone, have you left room for Jesus in your life? If you're lonely or blue or just on your period again please come join me in my Women's Crusade for Giving Womens' Rights back to the people who need them most, men.

Read this article too. It's just reaffirms what I've always said about liberal women trying to "love their bodies" and other silly frippery.

http://artthreat.net/2011/01/moon-inside-you/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Dale 177,374
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 17 min Preacher 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min BoDidHe 49,477
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min SpaceBlues 46,313
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 68,977
Amy 8-29 6 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••