Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,301 - 874,320 of 1,079,654 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, here we have that swine who originally posted false photos of Trayvon Martin from StormFront, the white supremacist site!
Then, you go to the trouble of trying to dig up dirt on his father, from some other phony sicko white supremacist skinhead site!
gfy
Can't you tell the truth, ever? Wtf is stormfront? You're just a stupid good for nothing skank who should take her own advice and kill yourself.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. Cons claimed that's what bushie boy went into iraq to prevent... well, after bushie boy couldn't find any wmd's!
It's amazing how cons blame others for not being able to clean up their mess!
I would swear that on the day Obama was inaugurated cons were hit by a bolt of lightening that erased their memories and took away their ability to reason. They have gone downhill ever since.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Of course it's funny to a closet queen like you, almost as funny as cancer.
Reading your obituary would crack me up.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recognize the tea-p as a 'legitimate' party son.
They're just a bunch of radical, undisciplined, unscrupulous hijackers.
They can't even stand on their own two feet and instead, need to threaten others instead.
They're CLEARLY not bipartisan and revel that role.
How much do you want to bet BD voted for McCain.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE BLINDS and when you cant see you trip over your own two feet and FALL BLACK DEMOCRATS/WHITE BIGOTS and O did you hear the CHEERS of THE ILLEGAL ENTRANTS WHEN ZIMMERMEN GOT OFF THATS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR THEY SURE DIDNT SUPPORT TRAYVON THE WAY OBAMA SUPPORTS THEM lolololol SUCKERS
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome!
I remember: when they (George and Dickkk) had all the power. They said: "We are due."
You know in America the biggest problem for Republicans?
Billionaires were paying too much tax!
The richest on earth. Had everything. But that damnable tax bill. It was problem number one.
It only added $2 trillion in debt.
Wow! Healthcare for all:$1 trillion
And we know they hate that. But now the real bill:
ALL IN PRICE FOR IRAQ:....$6 TRILLION.
(Plus Iraq has 30-40 bombings a week now: thanks George! You killed a whole country and left the bill.)
YOU are not liked on Topix Ruthie....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TN...

it's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You do mean swift boater as in one who served with John Kerry, not the Rovian machine dirty politics swift boaters?(I took out the belly button ring when I got pregnant. I had it done when I turned eighteen because I could--and I didn't have enough money for a modified tramp stamp--sometimes it's a good thing that when you're young and stupid, you are also poor.
Hah, no, he was a real swift boater like John Kerry and just like Kerry this guy had a peck of medals for in spite of what you read on this thread and others haunted by nutless rightwing scumbags that was very dangerous duty.

The melanoma spread quickly, he didn't last long.

That guy had military type tats, nothing like folks are getting now that make melanoma's almost impossible to spot early on.

It's Obama's fault__he should have thought of all this sht when he was hanging around with Saul Alinski, Vernon Jordan, Barry Gordy and Jarret from Subway.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you've determined it only works for whites son?
wow.
Please elaborate.
S/he's such a moran, it doesn't realize that that little fantasy he finds so repetitiously erotic was started in 2002. Bush's funded baby/legacy.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Right, so that's what happened to Zimmerman, his fat wife Shelly wasn't givin' him any so he went on a murdering spree. To feel like a man or something; think he creamed his pants in joy?
Now its a "murdering spree". It doesn't bother you that your stupidity is here forever?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"This doesn't bother anyone?"
It does, that's why I don't vote D or R. You however, contribute to the continued decline.
But you don't seem to like your fellow libertarians' viewpoints either.

You've criticized articles published by Cato Institute and thought Stossel's opinions were all but crazy numerous times.

Goes to show you just can't please some people.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

THE DEMOCRATS GAVE YOU OBAMA AND TOOK BACK EVERYTHING BLACK PEOPLE FOUGHT HARD FOR lolololsuckers you love OBAMA MORE THAN YOUR HARD FOUGHT HISTORY lololol CLOWNS as MALCOLM X WOULD SAY OBAMA IS PLYMOTH ROCK OBAMA AINT BLACK HE IS CREAMY/swirl
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would swear that on the day Obama was inaugurated cons were hit by a bolt of lightening that erased their memories and took away their ability to reason. They have gone downhill ever since.
lol! I think it was a conscious 'treatment' they undertook so they could claim 'no recollection of any such events'!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I protest! Uteruses (Uteri?) are very useful things to have around if one wishes the species to survive and such. I think you meant that flack is a douche.[That could be worse, you understand, as most of his bully boy cronies are (not very fleet at all) enemas.]
Next the rightwing will outlaw douches and call them abortion kits

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I protest! Uteruses (Uteri?) are very useful things to have around if one wishes the species to survive and such. I think you meant that flack is a douche.[That could be worse, you understand, as most of his bully boy cronies are (not very fleet at all) enemas.]
I stand corrected.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
THATS what I said about BLACKS lolololololhahahahahah a BOLT HIT THEM AND THEY FORGOT THEY WERE STILL IN THE WORLD lolololhahahahah OBAMA but you are losing CIVIL RIGHTS WHAT KIND OF BLACK PRESIDENT IS THIS RICHARD PRYOR PLAYED A BETTER FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT THAN OBAMA BETTER YET DAVE CHAPPELLE SHOW HAD A BETTER BLACK PRESIDENT lololololol
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Itís Time to Investigate Boehner, Issa, and the Republican Criminal Conspiracy

A conspiracy is an agreement to perform together, an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act, and according to legal statutes is a crime in and of itself. Beginning on Inauguration night in 2009, Republicans conspired to deliberately obstruct any and all attempts by new President, Barack Obama, to reverse the devastation of their economic malfeasance that led to the worst recession since the Great Depression, and whether or not it was an illegal act, it was certainly wrongful and subversive. Over the past four-and-a-half years, Republicans have systematically conspired to abrogate their duty as legislators, and between swearing oaths to violate Article 1, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution, to fabricating false scandals to take down President Obama, or serving corporate interests, it is high time to demand an investigation into Republicans in Congress and take appropriate action to remove them from office.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/23/time-i...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did you notice the latest trend of pregnant women getting ultrasounds every month with photos? All that ultrasound can't be good for the fetus. I read that it caused inner ear issues.
Yeah, the photography studios are springing up everywhere, advertising in doctors' offices...Romneys don't care if it makes your baby deaf or poster sizes are done in China with lead based paint--if it makes MONEY even for a little while it's good for the USA!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The more you people post the more I am inclined join the black community in protesting...not the verdict but the racist attitudes like yours that feed hostilities and resentment. You are disgusting.
Hate to go against those who I generally agree with on politics, but I have to go along with you on this.

The death of a young man who apparently was on the wrong path but could have turned his life around is a tragedy, not to be made the brunt of these senseless jokes.

No matter how wrong the other side is about Zimmerman and aren't looking to solve the real problems in the black community.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you tell the truth, ever? Wtf is stormfront? You're just a stupid good for nothing skank who should take her own advice and kill yourself.
You know damn well what stormfront is; it's the white supremacist neonazi site that you first posted false photos from of Trayvon Martin, you lying sack of crap. Maybe you were drunk again that night, like when you posted more shyt about the dead boys father from another white supremacist site.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If we weren't dumping so much greenhouse gas into the atmosphere, we wouldn't be approaching it now.
Why is it you freaking dipsticks think that if it happened before, we can't be causing it now?
That if it happened naturally 130,000 years ago that for some twisted right whiner logic says that we can't be causing it now.
Trees fall down every day, so the fact that the tree in my front yard fell must have nothing to me taking a chainsaw to it,.
You people are so f*cking stupid that it makes me sick to think you idiots vote to destroy the planet for political reasons.
Stupid libturd doesn't know the difference between a tree falling and a tree being cut down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 43 min TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 54 min loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 1 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search