Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951958 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I've been looking for that eyewitness testimony about Martin having started the fight, can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking though 'cause I know you wouldn't lie.
Turn out the lights, the party's over....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#951959 Jul 23, 2013
Hey libturds. How's the Weener & Spitter doing.

Looks like the Weener is still up to his old ticks!

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!

Libterds, go beat your Weener!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#951960 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh who can tell the difference between you and Waxman and Fenris the Little Girl Biitch, et. al.?
Yeah, you all sound the same too. Equally misguided & ignorant.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#951961 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But you will not permit adults to decide whether or not to purchase medical insurance.
They certainly can choose not to buy.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#951962 Jul 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What a load, where's the rest of that bullshit story?
And the coldest temp and the highest winds were recorded? Rainfall recorded? Snowfall?
Most amount of lies told by one single troll on a topix thread?
Here, see for yourself.

National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration:
http://weather.about.com/od/climatechange/a/H...

The magnetic poles are separating. Maybe you, too, can make a fortune like Al Gore going around the country telling a real inconvenient truth.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#951963 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't seem to like your fellow libertarians' viewpoints either.
You've criticized articles published by Cato Institute and thought Stossel's opinions were all but crazy numerous times.
Goes to show you just can't please some people.
I didn't criticize the article by Cato, I criticized you for using an article that was published the year Clinton's tax hikes went into effect that turned out, with time, to be wrong.

A lot of people are glomming on to the libertarian label and that's ok, the movement fits all sizes but ask any right winger posing as a libertarian if we should be defending Israel or if abortion is none of the government's business and you'll soon see their true colors.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#951964 Jul 23, 2013
Liberals philosophy… rob Peter (Taxpayers) to pay Paul (Unions) equals Detroit!!

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#951965 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax cuts are not spending.
The ACA lowers the deficit.

Repeal it & you increase the deficit.

How much was that stimulus bill? Don't you right whiners run around screaming " OMG OMG 8900 billion dollars!!!OMG OMG OMG"?

You know you do.

But the Stimulus was 38% tax breaks.

Now what?

According to you, the Stimulus bill cost $558 billion?

I wish you morons would make up your GD mind.

Orlando, FL

#951966 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
much bigger since Baucus found out that progressive groups were also targeted.
"I have a hunch that a lot more is going to come out, frankly. It's broader than the current focus."
Seriously, sonic, give it up.

Only 19 progressive groups were "so-called" targeted. Over 200 conservative groups were targeted.

The progressives didn't get anywhere near the same scrutiny and interrogation as conservatives.

It's just conservatives who are the enemies of this president, remember?

Location hidden

#951968 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
It’s Time to Investigate Boehner, Issa, and the Republican Criminal Conspiracy
A conspiracy is an agreement to perform together, an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act, and according to legal statutes is a crime in and of itself. Beginning on Inauguration night in 2009, Republicans conspired to deliberately obstruct any and all attempts by new President, Barack Obama, to reverse the devastation of their economic malfeasance that led to the worst recession since the Great Depression, and whether or not it was an illegal act, it was certainly wrongful and subversive. Over the past four-and-a-half years, Republicans have systematically conspired to abrogate their duty as legislators, and between swearing oaths to violate Article 1, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution, to fabricating false scandals to take down President Obama, or serving corporate interests, it is high time to demand an investigation into Republicans in Congress and take appropriate action to remove them from office.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/23/time-i...
They did the same thing to Clinton. That this is how they are if they don't get their way doesn't bode well for their future in election politics.

Orlando, FL

#951969 Jul 23, 2013
Okay, the whackadoodles are here.

Can't stand too much of this fun anyway.

Later.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#951970 Jul 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> No, I think that adult women are just as capable as any man is to make up their own minds about what to do with their own bodies.
usasince1680 said you have to get permission for a tatoo-odd you don't have to get permission for an abortion.
I don't want to be forced into handing my whole body over to O'bamacare health care I am never going to use. So you are saying I should be capable of taking care of myself? right. Why won't the liberals let me make up my own mind? answer me!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951971 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The end result is that the projects will not happen because the debt service is too high.
So be it. If the people of a city are not willing to pony up the bucks for a project, that is their loss. Aren't you the one who keeps saying we have a spending problem? Letting the wealthy lend money and earn interest without paying taxes on those earnings is not fair taxation. Heck, traders trade and retrade the same bonds several times a week. I think it is high time we stopped this tomfoolery.
LCN Llin

United States

#951972 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to be recurring topics on this forum. Sorry if my contributions have offended you in any way.
We find them amusing.
Peace
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#951973 Jul 23, 2013
MSNBC's James Peterson: Hannity, Limbaugh Are "Hustling The Residue Of Racism In This Nation"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/07/23/msnb...

Location hidden

#951974 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to go against those who I generally agree with on politics, but I have to go along with you on this.
The death of a young man who apparently was on the wrong path but could have turned his life around is a tragedy, not to be made the brunt of these senseless jokes.
No matter how wrong the other side is about Zimmerman and aren't looking to solve the real problems in the black community.
You can't see that the issues of white on black crime, black on white crime, white on white crime, or black on black crime are ALL separate issues?

Of course not, there's the water, drink it or don't.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#951976 Jul 23, 2013
It's almost 7 pm......

A kid just walked by my house....

A BLACK KID.

please hold while I call the police.

It's so suspicious!

Trayvon was dead by 7:15 pm.

LOCK UP PUDGY!

LOCK UP PUDGY!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#951977 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you helped elect the wrong guy again who cowers at the very mention of the leader's name of China's Communist Party, Xi Jinping.
Romney would have had him and them on the cowering end for a change.
But nooooooo! You wouldn't hear of electing a real leader.
Romney's companies outsourced most of their American jobs to the Chinese so if he had become President why would he have acted any differently to the Communist Chinese leaders in kissing their ass?

Location hidden

#951978 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Chattanooga. So, that's what came to mind...
Now I know where not to look. ;-)
Ironically, I've met someone here in CHA who is pretty sure she's sparred with Tenzing on here in the past.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#951979 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
They did the same thing to Clinton. That this is how they are if they don't get their way doesn't bode well for their future in election politics.
didn't work the first time around, so what does make them think it'll work this time?

and hell, they're running out of time if it's going to seemingly take years for the fake scandals to take hold with the majority/sane folks. carol keeps going on and on, but there's really no movement beyond the right wing nutjobs. well, other than the Dem congressmen carol keeps citing who want to know why progressive groups were targeted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 41 min susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 59 min joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 1 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]