Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,710)

Showing posts 874,181 - 874,200 of1,077,624
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages For Civil Rights violations from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks, Benjamin Crump and the demokratic party..

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...

Now that Race Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization against Zimmerman. I am anxious to read about the DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.

Go George!!!

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Her Royal Highness Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth to the future King of England yesterday. The name will be announced later.
Names not on the list include Obama, Hussien and Barak. Reasons given for the exclusion is there has never been seen any proof a person by this name exists, and the Royal Family doesn't want to chance anyone every thinking the future King of England is a fraud, ignorant bufoon, and a traitor who hates their country.
I heard DBWriter is out too, don't want anybody thinking he's a friggin' idiot.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to any physician and ask for an invasive procedure without an ultrasound. Vaginal probes is all in your head. Rachael Maddow put it there. You've been brainwashed.
There is no wording in Wisconsin's and Virginia's laws that even suggest what Maddow told you to believe.
You probably don't think abortions should be limited to the first 12 weeks or that aborting viable babies or outright murdering babies born alive is not barbaric either.
Do you always believe everything you're told to believe? Is there anywhere you draw the line with abortions?
No, I think that adult women are just as capable as any man is to make up their own minds about what to do with their own bodies.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA BAIL OUT DETROIT YOU FAKE MF you bailed out WALLSTREET how COME YOU CANT BAIL OUT POOR WORKING PEOPLE YOU CAN BAIL OUT BILLIONAIRE BANKERS AND WHICH BLACKS ARE SO STUPID THAT THEY KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT BECAUSE HE IS BLACK really no really the house is burning and you wont say anything because OBAMA is BLACK funny YOU ALL KEEP GOING BACK TO BUSH really thats so RACISTS BLACKS CONTROLLED BY WHITE LIKE LILY AND LEOSANUS black PEOPLE YOU ARE LOST when WHITE BIGOTS DICTATE EVERYTHING YOU THINK AND DO WELL THEY MISEDUCATED YOU FOR THAT PURPOSE
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty good feat for someone who's... how did Obama put it... on the run.
It seems like Al Qaeda has become stronger than ever since Obama took office, and able to launch attacks everywhere again.
ask Osama bin Laden.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama left Iraq a killing field.
Funny. Cons claimed that's what bushie boy went into iraq to prevent... well, after bushie boy couldn't find any wmd's!

It's amazing how cons blame others for not being able to clean up their mess!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're right son.
He certainly doesn't care about Trayvon...
And he certainly doesn't look like him...
And he certainly loves the syg laws and doesn't want them reviewed...
In fact, he really looks like he's on your side!
Damn! You may have a point!
Do I look like I'm helping Al Qaeda?

He doesn't care about Hoodieman. It's all an attempt to divert attention away from his failures.

The Constitution does not give the federal government any authority over Stand Your Ground laws. The only authority the government has would be to investigate how those laws violated a person's individual rights... on a case-by-case basis.

Why don't you (and Obama) actually read the goddam Constitution. It may answer a lot of questions you ask that make you look ignorant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You people keep diverting to things you refuse to prove...
... as if you're telling the truth!
Just asking the question is proof enough!

Haven't you ever watched Beck?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
An agreement between Democrats and RINOs isn't bipartisan. That would be an agreement among Democrats.
I haven't liked McCain since he co-authored the obviously unconstitutional Line Item Veto legislation in 1996.
McCain is a Democrat.
McCain met with Al Qaeda a week after they massacred a Christian village in Syria.
McCain wants US troops to fight alongside Al Qaeda in Syria.
McCain is just another RINO Democrat that has no respect for the Constitution.
McCain is part of the problem.
I don't recognize the tea-p as a 'legitimate' party son.

They're just a bunch of radical, undisciplined, unscrupulous hijackers.

They can't even stand on their own two feet and instead, need to threaten others instead.

They're CLEARLY not bipartisan and revel that role.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
But the law only calls for an ultrasound. From what I understand, a transvaginal probe is only to improve resolution in the early stages of pregnancy. It doesn't sound to me as though a woman will be forced into a procedure because of better resolution.
I think the ultrasound requirement is a retarded attempt to further their agenda but I do think the left took this one too far. I think that ordering unnecessary procedures should be sufficient.
Are you sure? The laws are mandating that the woman see the fetus in the early weeks of pregnancy, thereby creating the necessity of the use of the vaginal probe; they're just not calling it that anymore. They're calling it transvaginal ultrasound. Furthermore, either way, the cost is not covered by insurance; therein creating a further financial hardship on the woman. I'll have to look at the final bills in those states that have been pushing this.
I think VA took out the vaginal probe requirement, but what about Wisconsin and Ohio? North Dakota and Texas?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

"The Obama Administration has put forward an opening bid in what are sure to be contentious 2014 budget negotiations, issuing a solidly progressive transportation budget that calls for increased overall spending and continued investment in passenger rail." "The $76 billion transportation budget would represent a 5.5 percent, or $4 billion, spending increase over 2012 levels.

In addition, the president repeated his call for $50 billion in stimulus-style funding in 2014. Of this one-time funding infusion,$40 billion would be reserved for “fix-it-first” projects aimed at bringing the nation’s roads, bridges, and transit systems into a state of good repair. The other $10 billion would be offered on a competitive basis to “innovative” projects, through programs like TIGER."

Advocates for smart growth praised the president’s proposal.

“Building strong communities is a key part of America’s economic growth, and I applaud the President for investing in programs that do just that in his FY 2014 budget,” Smart Growth America President and CEO Geoff Anderson said in a press release.“Investments in infrastructure and ‘fix it first’ projects will help businesses compete in the 21st century economy and will help working Americans get where they need to go more easily and more efficiently.”
http://dc.streetsblog.org/2013/04/10/obamas-2...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You people keep diverting to things you refuse to prove...
... as if you're telling the truth!
How's that investigation into Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drub cartels going?
How's that investigation into why the Americans got hung out to dry in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video feed going?
How's that investigation into the unconstitutional acts of the NSA going?
Where the fuck is our budget?
Why does the government continually lie about there being only 11 million illegal aliens here when 15 years ago the official government estimate was 12 million?
etc., etc., etc.

But, you're right. It would be hard to prove there's any investigation happening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Tell us when was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth.
Uhhhh, the other day he said he was black.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
But the law only calls for an ultrasound. From what I understand, a transvaginal probe is only to improve resolution in the early stages of pregnancy. It doesn't sound to me as though a woman will be forced into a procedure because of better resolution.
I think the ultrasound requirement is a retarded attempt to further their agenda but I do think the left took this one too far. I think that ordering unnecessary procedures should be sufficient.
North Dakota passed an abortion ban over 6 weeks; Arkansas passed one at twelve weeks; Ohio passed one after a heartbeat could be confirmed...everything they do overplays their agenda, but anyone with half a brain knows what their agenda is, and the vast majority do not want Roe V Wade struck down.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but Ben-Ghazi!!!!
LOL!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Dow tops 15,60!!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

DOW tops 15,600 should read.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer should feel free to pay higher prices elsewhere for the same products.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind, he is a true American. I think everyone should be more mindful about eating Chinese food products. Is price worth getting poisoned? There you are thinking you're enjoying a bowl of cereal and find out that it's cardboard? Cardboard that has been made from recycled dry wall that was soaked in fermaldihyde?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending how offensive the tattoo/jewelry was, Galt would request another waitress. Facial jewelry is an obvious source of infection, as are tattoos. No hepatitis with my food, please.
But haven't had that problem yet.
Galt was referring more to professional employees, where one cannot risk offending a client.
Interesting that consent is required for a tattoo, but not for an abortion.
Site Service Manager at the next site I'm going to has tribal tats and piercings.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> WV dictionary: When Flack gets low on gasoline, he cyphers it from his neighbor's car.
WV dictionary: When RealDumbDave gets low on intelligence, he cyphers it out of his ass...

RealDumbDave trying to make chicken salad out chicken shit...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 874,181 - 874,200 of1,077,624
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Terry rigsby 48,817
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min edogxxx 97,506
Amy 7-22 10 min edogxxx 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 174,381
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 42 min scirocco 67,823
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••