Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,141 - 874,160 of 1,083,916 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to come few and far between, son.
Yup. Tell us when was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
I noticed nobody knows where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
We have to borrow almost one and a half trillion dollars every year just for day-to-day existence of the government. An idiot can tell you that government will collapse.
Assuming the Democrats are idiots (Joe Biden excluded), their intent is to collapse the government.
What do they plan to replace the constitutional government with?
Or, someone please tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
Perhaps you can tell us cons get their money for their porkulus projects son? No?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA WANTS TO PLAY THE PITY PARTY FOR HIS LEGACY lolololol RACISM KEPT ME FROM DOING MORE lololol what a SAP RACISM GOT YOU ELECTED OBAMA REMEMBER FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT NOT # 44 now you QUOTE RACISM what a CON MAN wow lololol AND ALL BLACKS SHOULD RALLY BEHIND THE DEMOCRATS FOR HILLARY REALLY WASNT ZIMMERMAN DEMOCRAT LOLOL THEY LEFT OUT THAT PART AND HE DONT LOOK WHITE HE LOOKS LIKE A SWEATY BACK wow was that racists
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

lol!

The Return of the 'Maverick'

Dislike

The Atlantic Wire
Connor Simpson 3 hours ago PoliticsJohn McCain

There are rumblings of a great hero's return in the Senate. An old legend has been dusted off after years spent lurking in the shadows, forgotten and abandoned in favor of newer, flashier political personas. After a long wait, people are calling Sen. John McCain the "maverick" again.

You may have noticed John McCain at the forefront of every major Senate fight over the last few months. He helped broker the bipartisan Gang of Eight immigration reform bill that passed the Senate, and was a key hand in drumming up the 14 Republican votes required to help it pass. He was in the middle of the "nuclear option" negotiations to avoid a filibuster fight. And he won, too. On Sunday, during an appearance on CNN's State of the Union, McCain called for a review of "stand your ground" laws and praised the President's impromptu Friday speech about Trayvon Martin and race.

This recent round of McCain politicking has op-ed writers clamouring over themselves to declare that the old John McCain is back, finally. The Chicago Tribune's Jules Whitcover says "that the old maverick is back," after the Arizona senator turned into a staunch conservative to earn the 2008 Republican nomination. "The maverick is back, and this is good for America, good for the Senate and good for Republicans if they have the sense to know it, which some do but many do not," writes The Hill's Brent Budowsy. Other have noticed, too, like National Journal's Chris Frates, who says "the fun, moderate, maverick is back." ....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If we weren't dumping so much greenhouse gas into the atmosphere, we wouldn't be approaching it now.
Why is it you freaking dipsticks think that if it happened before, we can't be causing it now?
That if it happened naturally 130,000 years ago that for some twisted right whiner logic says that we can't be causing it now.
Trees fall down every day, so the fact that the tree in my front yard fell must have nothing to me taking a chainsaw to it,.
You people are so f*cking stupid that it makes me sick to think you idiots vote to destroy the planet for political reasons.
... idiots.

The Earth has been warming for over 10,000 years.
The polar ice caps have melted completely many times in the past million years.
The polar ice caps will melt again.
If humans never existed, the polar ice caps would melt and the coastal plains will be flooded.

What are you clowns doing to prepare for this certain eventuality?

Oh, yeah. You're regurgitating proven fraudulent "science" and pointing fingers instead of using them to draw up a plan.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea where the tattoo craze or body piercing started but I expect, just like long hair and "wife-beater" tee shirts, it will run its course.
I have no idea where the burka craze and "wife-beater" moslem men came from, but I expect it will run its course.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Tell us when was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth.
You're right son.

He certainly doesn't care about Trayvon...

And he certainly doesn't look like him...

And he certainly loves the syg laws and doesn't want them reviewed...

In fact, he really looks like he's on your side!

Damn! You may have a point!

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most cities and towns have more than enough cops, but do not use them effectively.
Oh, I disagree. I live in a very quiet relatively crime free city but even we don't have enough police officers available to patrol every neighborhood on a regular basis like you seem to believe they should. IMO, you can never have enough police officers even in a city that sees only 0 to 3 murders a year.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile back at the ranch: has anyone brought up this story?
Al-Qaeda claims Iraq prison raids, says 500 inmates freed
BAGHDAD (Reuters)– Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for simultaneous raids on two Iraqi prisons and said more than 500 inmates had been set free, in a statement posted on militant forums on Tuesday.
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, which was formed earlier this year through a merger between al Qaeda’s affiliates in Syria and Iraq, said it had carried out the attacks on Abu Ghraib and Taji jails after months of preparation.
Monday’s attack came exactly a year after the leader of al Qaeda’s Iraqi branch, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, launched a campaign dubbed “Breaking the Walls” that made freeing its imprisoned members its top priority.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/al-qaed...
That's a pretty good feat for someone who's... how did Obama put it... on the run.

It seems like Al Qaeda has become stronger than ever since Obama took office, and able to launch attacks everywhere again.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait wait-are you saying that O'bama is focused like a laser on JOBS...again for the 15th time is not the truth. LOL--every time the O'bama butt gets in stuck on the wringer, he focuses like a laser on the economy which is his own fault.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just the facts, ma'am"
You mean the "facts" according to Hate Talk Radio.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't do much shopping do you? These days, you would be hard pressed to find a waitress or young store clerk without a tattoo or facial jewelry. Granted, I haven't seen anyone with gold teeth but, it seems to me, people are not judged on their outward appearances any longer.
Personally, I think it was a mistake for Trayvon's parents to sign a consent form for him to have a tattoo, let alone two but that is not Trayvon's fault. He was seventeen!!! Seventeen year olds do not always act rationally. Who knows, perhaps Trayvon would have joined the military at eighteen and matured. Despite the fact that I believe his actions contributed to his death, it makes it no less a tragedy. He had his whole life ahead of him.
Depending how offensive the tattoo/jewelry was, Galt would request another waitress. Facial jewelry is an obvious source of infection, as are tattoos. No hepatitis with my food, please.

But haven't had that problem yet.

Galt was referring more to professional employees, where one cannot risk offending a client.

Interesting that consent is required for a tattoo, but not for an abortion.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You do know what the word almost means don't you?
WV dictionary: When Flack gets low on gasoline, he cyphers it from his neighbor's car.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
BAGHDAD (Reuters)– Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for simultaneous raids on two Iraqi prisons and said more than 500 inmates had been set free, in a statement posted on militant forums on Tuesday.
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, which was formed earlier this year through a merger between al Qaeda’s affiliates in Syria and Iraq, said it had carried out the attacks on Abu Ghraib and Taji jails after months of preparation.
Monday’s attack came exactly a year after the leader of al Qaeda’s Iraqi branch, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, launched a campaign dubbed “Breaking the Walls” that made freeing its imprisoned members its top priority.
Yeah but Ben-Ghazi!!!!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
O'bama left Iraq a killing field.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
lol!
The Return of the 'Maverick'
Dislike
The Atlantic Wire
Connor Simpson 3 hours ago PoliticsJohn McCain
There are rumblings of a great hero's return in the Senate. An old legend has been dusted off after years spent lurking in the shadows, forgotten and abandoned in favor of newer, flashier political personas. After a long wait, people are calling Sen. John McCain the "maverick" again.
You may have noticed John McCain at the forefront of every major Senate fight over the last few months. He helped broker the bipartisan Gang of Eight immigration reform bill that passed the Senate, and was a key hand in drumming up the 14 Republican votes required to help it pass. He was in the middle of the "nuclear option" negotiations to avoid a filibuster fight. And he won, too. On Sunday, during an appearance on CNN's State of the Union, McCain called for a review of "stand your ground" laws and praised the President's impromptu Friday speech about Trayvon Martin and race.
This recent round of McCain politicking has op-ed writers clamouring over themselves to declare that the old John McCain is back, finally. The Chicago Tribune's Jules Whitcover says "that the old maverick is back," after the Arizona senator turned into a staunch conservative to earn the 2008 Republican nomination. "The maverick is back, and this is good for America, good for the Senate and good for Republicans if they have the sense to know it, which some do but many do not," writes The Hill's Brent Budowsy. Other have noticed, too, like National Journal's Chris Frates, who says "the fun, moderate, maverick is back." ....
An agreement between Democrats and RINOs isn't bipartisan. That would be an agreement among Democrats.

I haven't liked McCain since he co-authored the obviously unconstitutional Line Item Veto legislation in 1996.

McCain is a Democrat.
McCain met with Al Qaeda a week after they massacred a Christian village in Syria.
McCain wants US troops to fight alongside Al Qaeda in Syria.

McCain is just another RINO Democrat that has no respect for the Constitution.

McCain is part of the problem.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. I despise Walmart with every fiber of my being and I eat a fair amount of fiber. They are the hammer hitting the final nail in the coffin of the middle class.
Of course said hammer and nail were probably made in China.
Homer should feel free to pay higher prices elsewhere for the same products.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Wait wait-are you saying that O'bama is focused like a laser on JOBS...again for the 15th time is not the truth. LOL--every time the O'bama butt gets in stuck on the wringer, he focuses like a laser on the economy which is his own fault.
I keep waiting for those jobs cons said would materialize after passing the bushie boy tax cuts again.

But all I hear is their constant whining of the government not doing enough for them.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You people keep diverting to things you refuse to prove...
... as if you're telling the truth!
They are addicted to tabloid journalism. They just can't help themselves.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea where the tattoo craze or body piercing started but I expect, just like long hair and "wife-beater" tee shirts, it will run its course.
Originally the US Navy and it's ports of call. Booze had a lot to do with it as well.

The piecing thing began with ears and when ears could legally be pierced at mall kiosks, it was only natural for the owners to wonder "hey, what else can we pierce?"

A good friend of mine never caught his melanoma in time as it was hidden by a tat. Navy guy, swift boater.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-31 6 min RACE 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 175,150
Liberia ramps up Ebola prevention efforts as in... 11 min Alja 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 min Who can Forget 3,850
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,063
Abby 7-31 15 min RACE 3
Nearly 400,000 Chicagoans live in food deserts,... 23 min Mark Guarino 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••