Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951895 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that reduces taxable income is a "loophole."
WRONG

AMBIGUITY:
Noun
An ambiguity or inadequacy in the law or a set of rules.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#951896 Jul 23, 2013
WILL OBAMA BE THE ONE AND ONLY BLACK PRESIDENT lololololo hahahaha is that what BLACKS FOUGHT HARD FOR A TOKEN PRESIDENT lolololol who is the NEXT BLACK PRESIDENTIAL HOPEFUL COMING FROM THE DEMOCRATS or LATINO OR WOMAN OR HOMOSEXUAL OR ILLEGAL ENTRANT why is the RETREAD CLINTONS STILL IN PLAY can we have FRESH FACES EVEN IF THEY LIE will ms. CLINTON COME ALL THE WAY OUT THE CLOSET AND NOT JUST SAY I HAD A SAME SEX ENCOUNTER MANY YEARS AGO AND THE HOMOSEXUAL WILL TAKE THAT DEVALUED ENDORSMENT OF THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY because that would say HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOUR is a CHOICE a sexual CHOICE BE TRUE TO YOUR COMMUNITY WELL THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY IS MORE PREPARED than the BLACK COMMUNITY THEY WILL MAKE IT WORK THEY ALWAYS HAVE no MATTER LOOK AT HISTORY HOMOSEXUALS ARE ALWAYS ON TOP EVEN WHEN THEY HIDE lololololol
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951897 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>FloDUH is on a tear. It must be depends changin' time at Shady Pines...that's a Scott owned nursing home, right?
IDK, but the walk in clinics are called Sonicare!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951898 Jul 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
DOW tops 15,600 should read.
Thank you, Ben Bernanke.

Please let Galt know in advance when you plan to stop pumping.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#951899 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol can't find any proof that Martin started the altercation either so she just makes sht up too.
"Had to be the black guy"
You were either on your topix hiatus or have a short memory.

I was the one who was given all kind of grief for initially blaming Zimmerman and only Zimmerman at the onset and became the liberals' sweetheart for doing so.

But I actually did some research, read the transcript, heard all of it myself, and paid attention to the trial.

You still think NBC had it right.

That's the problem here.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#951900 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the verdict is correct, the prosecution couldn't prove that Zimmerman wasn't defending himself. That doesn't excuse him from culpability for causing the situation in the first place but he wasn't charged with "stirring up sht".
So, the next time someone looks at me, I can bash their head against a concrete sidewalk until I kill them, right?

Had the jury believed any of your bullshit, they would have had reason to convict on manslaughter.

The jury voted unanimously not guilty because none of them believed any of the bullshit you clowns are trying to push here.

Now, back to important issues...

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

What happens why you clowns figure out money doesn't grow on trees?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951901 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Billo said he blames unwed black mothers for crimes
The disintegration of the black family is a primary reason for the lack of progress in the black community.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951902 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Chattanooga. So, that's what came to mind...
Now I know where not to look. ;-)
Detzing is a liar. He is mor in Chatanooga... He's in Roswell Georgia... Tell him to unhide his location and prove me wrong??

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951903 Jul 23, 2013
Detzing is a liar. He is not in Chattanooga... He's in Roswell Georgia... Tell him to unhide his location and prove me wrong??

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#951904 Jul 23, 2013
flack wrote:
as I leave an interesting fact. On the TV as I was getting ready the dude on the Science channel said that if the ice, supposedly, keeps melting at it's current rate we will go back to the shoreline of 130,000 years ago. Who was running coal plants and driving SUV's back then?
The Ice Age is Al Gore's and his minions' inconvenient truth.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#951905 Jul 23, 2013
TSM wrote:
Detroit is the Poster Child for Liberal Ideology!!
Wrong!

Detroit answers to a Republican Governor!

"Let's cut all the retired workers pensions so we can bail out the risk taking investors."

Cut retired city workers checks 55%.

It's a Republican crime scene! And scam.

Hey loser!

$18 billion a month for Iraq......for many years!

Detroit: the whole problem is $18 billion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951906 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really sure, just what I read about transvaginal UT. There should be no cost to the patient if the law requires it. Can't think of a single procedure that's forced on men who are then forced to pay for it. Equal Protection.
Do you really care about the details of this?
Date Night

Spring, TX

#951907 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it, If the douche shelves were suddenly empty, where would they find their candidates for next cycle? Besides, poor women can douche with lye or bleed out in a back alley as long as there wasn't any "baby killing" in their 50% obesity states...besides they know they'll be able to afford an exploratory D&C for any of their wives, girlfriends, daughters that take their submissive roles a little too far. <wink, wink>
I saw a case where the mom put her daughter in a psychiatric ward as they would do ABs there, but the daughter refused and somehow managed to have her daughter. I think the daughter was put up for adoption. Years later, she was able to get the child back and find the baby's daddy.

Personally, I think anything to do with OB challenges should be between the doctor and patient.

I don't understand people like the Duggars who just keep on having kids past age 40 and even endangering the life of the mother to have one more child to add to the already large brood.
Would they even be making it financially if not for the reality tv show?
Tammy Ponns

Crownsville, MD

#951908 Jul 23, 2013
Hi everyone, have you left room for Jesus in your life? If you're lonely or blue or just on your period again please come join me in my Women's Crusade for Giving Womens' Rights back to the people who need them most, men.

Read this article too. It's just reaffirms what I've always said about liberal women trying to "love their bodies" and other silly frippery.

http://artthreat.net/2011/01/moon-inside-you/

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#951909 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, is there any time period that you could live with?
Viable as the law states. Twenty-six weeks, unless the mother's life is clearly threatened, and then it's her decision.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951911 Jul 23, 2013
COLUMBIA, S.C.-- Former South Carolina state treasurer and multimillionaire Thomas Ravenel has been charged with drunken driving in the Hamptons in New York.

Police say the 50-year-old Ravenel was arrested around 2:30 a.m. Monday in East Hampton Village. Police say he drove on the shoulder and crossed a double yellow line. Officers say Ravenel failed several field sobriety tests and refused to take a Breathalyzer test.

Ravenel said in a statement he had been drinking but wasn't drunk and plans to fight the charges.

Ravenel resigned as treasurer in 2007 after the Republican was indicted on cocaine charges. He pleaded guilty and served 10 months in prison.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#951912 Jul 23, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you?
When George and Dickkk rang up $6 trillion.
Tax cuts for billionaires! During/And war in Iraq!
$18 billion a month! For years and years.
$20 billion a year for air conditioning in Iraq!
Did you make a peep? Any right wing fraud?
I hope the genius rings up $30 trillion. Start a jobs plan and universal healthcare. <--- it's worth it!
The richest 5% worth over $60 trillion right now!
Hey! We can afford it.
Where were you in the past 12 years?

And, here's a link so you can learn how the government actually works, to include things like, oh, say, how the government pays for itself:

http://usconstitution.com/

Here's a link to see the actual debt and deficit numbers:

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/

You will find the total debt increased from 5 to 8.5 trillion dollars between the time the Arabs declared war on the United States to the day the Republicans turned over all the purse strings of government to the Democrats.
You will also find the Republicans gave to the Democrats a 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion annual deficit.

Please tell us what the Democrats have done to that deficit and debt since.

And, tell us about the plan you have to stop borrowing money to pay for the government.
Tammy Ponns

Crownsville, MD

#951913 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it, If the douche shelves were suddenly empty, where would they find their candidates for next cycle? Besides, poor women can douche with lye or bleed out in a back alley as long as there wasn't any "baby killing" in their 50% obesity states...besides they know they'll be able to afford an exploratory D&C for any of their wives, girlfriends, daughters that take their submissive roles a little too far. <wink, wink>
Apparently you can do it on a roller coaster too though I'm told that conservative women don't always fit in the seats. Do you think that's true?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951914 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The lower gestation period requirement mainly. I am assuming since most women don't even know they're pregnant at six weeks, the intra-uterine probe would be necessary for her to actually be able to "see" the fetus she is forced to see.
Why would someone seek an abortion when they don't even know if they are pregnant?

Orlando, FL

#951915 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If we weren't dumping so much greenhouse gas into the atmosphere, we wouldn't be approaching it now.
Why is it you freaking dipsticks think that if it happened before, we can't be causing it now?
That if it happened naturally 130,000 years ago that for some twisted right whiner logic says that we can't be causing it now.
Trees fall down every day, so the fact that the tree in my front yard fell must have nothing to me taking a chainsaw to it,.
You people are so f*cking stupid that it makes me sick to think you idiots vote to destroy the planet for political reasons.
The highest recorded temperatures were in 1913.

And let's not forget the Ice Age.

The magnetic poles are separating. It's also a natural phenomenon like cyclic climate patterns - both being the most plausible causes for the recent and unusual storms, severe winters, tornados and present heat wave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 9 min _Zoey_ 7,870
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min _Zoey_ 4,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Mothra 49,332
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Dale 182,104
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 51,291
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST