Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#951872 Jul 23, 2013
It’s Time to Investigate Boehner, Issa, and the Republican Criminal Conspiracy

A conspiracy is an agreement to perform together, an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act, and according to legal statutes is a crime in and of itself. Beginning on Inauguration night in 2009, Republicans conspired to deliberately obstruct any and all attempts by new President, Barack Obama, to reverse the devastation of their economic malfeasance that led to the worst recession since the Great Depression, and whether or not it was an illegal act, it was certainly wrongful and subversive. Over the past four-and-a-half years, Republicans have systematically conspired to abrogate their duty as legislators, and between swearing oaths to violate Article 1, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution, to fabricating false scandals to take down President Obama, or serving corporate interests, it is high time to demand an investigation into Republicans in Congress and take appropriate action to remove them from office.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/23/time-i...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#951873 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice the latest trend of pregnant women getting ultrasounds every month with photos? All that ultrasound can't be good for the fetus. I read that it caused inner ear issues.
Yeah, the photography studios are springing up everywhere, advertising in doctors' offices...Romneys don't care if it makes your baby deaf or poster sizes are done in China with lead based paint--if it makes MONEY even for a little while it's good for the USA!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#951874 Jul 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The more you people post the more I am inclined join the black community in protesting...not the verdict but the racist attitudes like yours that feed hostilities and resentment. You are disgusting.
Hate to go against those who I generally agree with on politics, but I have to go along with you on this.

The death of a young man who apparently was on the wrong path but could have turned his life around is a tragedy, not to be made the brunt of these senseless jokes.

No matter how wrong the other side is about Zimmerman and aren't looking to solve the real problems in the black community.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951875 Jul 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you tell the truth, ever? Wtf is stormfront? You're just a stupid good for nothing skank who should take her own advice and kill yourself.
You know damn well what stormfront is; it's the white supremacist neonazi site that you first posted false photos from of Trayvon Martin, you lying sack of crap. Maybe you were drunk again that night, like when you posted more shyt about the dead boys father from another white supremacist site.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#951876 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If we weren't dumping so much greenhouse gas into the atmosphere, we wouldn't be approaching it now.
Why is it you freaking dipsticks think that if it happened before, we can't be causing it now?
That if it happened naturally 130,000 years ago that for some twisted right whiner logic says that we can't be causing it now.
Trees fall down every day, so the fact that the tree in my front yard fell must have nothing to me taking a chainsaw to it,.
You people are so f*cking stupid that it makes me sick to think you idiots vote to destroy the planet for political reasons.
Stupid libturd doesn't know the difference between a tree falling and a tree being cut down.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#951878 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe its in the House version of the Farm bill.
Would you be speaking of the Farm Bill with all the goddam welfare taken out of it?

Orlando, FL

#951879 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
It’s Time to Investigate Boehner, Issa, and the Republican Criminal Conspiracy
A conspiracy is an agreement to perform together, an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act, and according to legal statutes is a crime in and of itself. Beginning on Inauguration night in 2009, Republicans conspired to deliberately obstruct any and all attempts by new President, Barack Obama, to reverse the devastation of their economic malfeasance that led to the worst recession since the Great Depression, and whether or not it was an illegal act, it was certainly wrongful and subversive. Over the past four-and-a-half years, Republicans have systematically conspired to abrogate their duty as legislators, and between swearing oaths to violate Article 1, Section 8, of the U.S. Constitution, to fabricating false scandals to take down President Obama, or serving corporate interests, it is high time to demand an investigation into Republicans in Congress and take appropriate action to remove them from office.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/23/time-i...
Give it up, sonic. The Senate Finance Committee is doing its own investigation headed by Senator Baucus (D) and Senator Hatch (R).

Senator Baucus recently stated he believes the scope goes much further than what we're seeing.

I'm sure you know what he means.

Another investigation that's under the radar is specifically trying to find out just how high up the ladder the targeting went.

The findings will be released in a month or so.

There's a big possibility top advisors very close to the president will be testifying under oath.

This has only just begun.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951880 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak English?
Where did you get the term "porkulus" from?
ReallY? Where were you in 2009 when "Porkulus" (a combination of “pork” and “stimulus” was all the rage?

Russ Limbaugh would be offended that you don't remember as the term has been credited to a comment he made on his show on January 28, 2009.

When's dawn?

#951881 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
someone gave this 5 spams
FloDUH is on a tear. It must be depends changin' time at Shady Pines...that's a Scott owned nursing home, right?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#951882 Jul 23, 2013
Remember when Bhoner almost cried!

The Republicans threatened to shut down the government over a 2% tax increase for the top earners. 2%!

Now: furlough workers!

Sent home without pay.

So a billionaire can save 2%.

Do we really want gov workers pisssssed off right now! Cutting their hours and pay?

So the richest can have even more?

Republicans: just plain disgusting!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951885 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>North Dakota passed an abortion ban over 6 weeks; Arkansas passed one at twelve weeks; Ohio passed one after a heartbeat could be confirmed...everything they do overplays their agenda, but anyone with half a brain knows what their agenda is, and the vast majority do not want Roe V Wade struck down.
So, is there any time period that you could live with?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#951886 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not paranoid that you'll be able to pick me out of the 150k people here in Chattanooga, TN 37421.
Chattanooga. So, that's what came to mind...
Now I know where not to look. ;-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951887 Jul 23, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Remember when Bhoner almost cried!
The Republicans threatened to shut down the government over a 2% tax increase for the top earners. 2%!
Now: furlough workers!
Sent home without pay.
So a billionaire can save 2%.
Do we really want gov workers pisssssed off right now! Cutting their hours and pay?
So the richest can have even more?
Republicans: just plain disgusting!
Ruth Chambers Holt???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt an eternal idiot for Life:
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..
TSM

El Paso, TX

#951888 Jul 23, 2013
Detroit is the Poster Child for Liberal Ideology!!

Orlando, FL

#951889 Jul 23, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts speak for themselves!
Your brain speaks nonsense you mean.

It must be a new condition. Liberal dyslexia. You read one thing and interpret it to fit the brainwashing in your head.

Interesting.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951890 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Site Service Manager at the next site I'm going to has tribal tats and piercings.
Plant guys are a different breed.

Go to a GE meeting in Schenectady and you won't see much of that.
Date Night

Spring, TX

#951891 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter - Spring, Tx

Really? Next they will be accusing us of being twins. lol
No one else here has ever heard of it. Then again, I had never heard of Sanford FL until Obama put it on the map.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951892 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though that means that school districts and municipalities would need to pay significantly higher interest rates to borrow money, increasing taxes for everybody?
Yes, disbursement of the tax burden across the board is far fairer than letting a chosen few skim off the top.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951893 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I was kinda thinking about all the military tats that must have graced boardrooms for years.
Mostly not visible.

When's dawn?

#951894 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Next the rightwing will outlaw douches and call them abortion kits
I doubt it, If the douche shelves were suddenly empty, where would they find their candidates for next cycle? Besides, poor women can douche with lye or bleed out in a back alley as long as there wasn't any "baby killing" in their 50% obesity states...besides they know they'll be able to afford an exploratory D&C for any of their wives, girlfriends, daughters that take their submissive roles a little too far. <wink, wink>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Mandela 71,306
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Boy G 51,307
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min IB DaMann 49,379
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min jacques Ottawau 182,323
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,539
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:23 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:23AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday
Yahoo! Sports 6:45 AM
Marc Trestman and GM Phil Emery fired by Chicago Bears after 5-11 season
ESPN 6:54 AM
Bears fire GM, sources say; Trestman too?
NFL 6:58 AM
Chicago Bears fire Marc Trestman