Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,121 - 874,140 of 1,101,132 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#951696 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Tell us when was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth.
Wait wait-are you saying that O'bama is focused like a laser on JOBS...again for the 15th time is not the truth. LOL--every time the O'bama butt gets in stuck on the wringer, he focuses like a laser on the economy which is his own fault.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951697 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just the facts, ma'am"
You mean the "facts" according to Hate Talk Radio.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951698 Jul 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't do much shopping do you? These days, you would be hard pressed to find a waitress or young store clerk without a tattoo or facial jewelry. Granted, I haven't seen anyone with gold teeth but, it seems to me, people are not judged on their outward appearances any longer.
Personally, I think it was a mistake for Trayvon's parents to sign a consent form for him to have a tattoo, let alone two but that is not Trayvon's fault. He was seventeen!!! Seventeen year olds do not always act rationally. Who knows, perhaps Trayvon would have joined the military at eighteen and matured. Despite the fact that I believe his actions contributed to his death, it makes it no less a tragedy. He had his whole life ahead of him.
Depending how offensive the tattoo/jewelry was, Galt would request another waitress. Facial jewelry is an obvious source of infection, as are tattoos. No hepatitis with my food, please.

But haven't had that problem yet.

Galt was referring more to professional employees, where one cannot risk offending a client.

Interesting that consent is required for a tattoo, but not for an abortion.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#951699 Jul 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You do know what the word almost means don't you?
WV dictionary: When Flack gets low on gasoline, he cyphers it from his neighbor's car.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#951700 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile back at the ranch: has anyone brought up this story?
Al-Qaeda claims Iraq prison raids, says 500 inmates freed
BAGHDAD (Reuters)– Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for simultaneous raids on two Iraqi prisons and said more than 500 inmates had been set free, in a statement posted on militant forums on Tuesday.
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, which was formed earlier this year through a merger between al Qaeda’s affiliates in Syria and Iraq, said it had carried out the attacks on Abu Ghraib and Taji jails after months of preparation.
Monday’s attack came exactly a year after the leader of al Qaeda’s Iraqi branch, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, launched a campaign dubbed “Breaking the Walls” that made freeing its imprisoned members its top priority.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/al-qaed...
Yeah but Ben-Ghazi!!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#951701 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile back at the ranch: has anyone brought up this story?
Al-Qaeda claims Iraq prison raids, says 500 inmates freed
BAGHDAD (Reuters)– Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for simultaneous raids on two Iraqi prisons and said more than 500 inmates had been set free, in a statement posted on militant forums on Tuesday.
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, which was formed earlier this year through a merger between al Qaeda’s affiliates in Syria and Iraq, said it had carried out the attacks on Abu Ghraib and Taji jails after months of preparation.
Monday’s attack came exactly a year after the leader of al Qaeda’s Iraqi branch, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, launched a campaign dubbed “Breaking the Walls” that made freeing its imprisoned members its top priority.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/al-qaed...
O'bama left Iraq a killing field.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#951702 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
lol!
The Return of the 'Maverick'
Dislike
The Atlantic Wire
Connor Simpson 3 hours ago PoliticsJohn McCain
There are rumblings of a great hero's return in the Senate. An old legend has been dusted off after years spent lurking in the shadows, forgotten and abandoned in favor of newer, flashier political personas. After a long wait, people are calling Sen. John McCain the "maverick" again.
You may have noticed John McCain at the forefront of every major Senate fight over the last few months. He helped broker the bipartisan Gang of Eight immigration reform bill that passed the Senate, and was a key hand in drumming up the 14 Republican votes required to help it pass. He was in the middle of the "nuclear option" negotiations to avoid a filibuster fight. And he won, too. On Sunday, during an appearance on CNN's State of the Union, McCain called for a review of "stand your ground" laws and praised the President's impromptu Friday speech about Trayvon Martin and race.
This recent round of McCain politicking has op-ed writers clamouring over themselves to declare that the old John McCain is back, finally. The Chicago Tribune's Jules Whitcover says "that the old maverick is back," after the Arizona senator turned into a staunch conservative to earn the 2008 Republican nomination. "The maverick is back, and this is good for America, good for the Senate and good for Republicans if they have the sense to know it, which some do but many do not," writes The Hill's Brent Budowsy. Other have noticed, too, like National Journal's Chris Frates, who says "the fun, moderate, maverick is back." ....
An agreement between Democrats and RINOs isn't bipartisan. That would be an agreement among Democrats.

I haven't liked McCain since he co-authored the obviously unconstitutional Line Item Veto legislation in 1996.

McCain is a Democrat.
McCain met with Al Qaeda a week after they massacred a Christian village in Syria.
McCain wants US troops to fight alongside Al Qaeda in Syria.

McCain is just another RINO Democrat that has no respect for the Constitution.

McCain is part of the problem.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#951703 Jul 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. I despise Walmart with every fiber of my being and I eat a fair amount of fiber. They are the hammer hitting the final nail in the coffin of the middle class.
Of course said hammer and nail were probably made in China.
Homer should feel free to pay higher prices elsewhere for the same products.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#951704 Jul 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Wait wait-are you saying that O'bama is focused like a laser on JOBS...again for the 15th time is not the truth. LOL--every time the O'bama butt gets in stuck on the wringer, he focuses like a laser on the economy which is his own fault.
I keep waiting for those jobs cons said would materialize after passing the bushie boy tax cuts again.

But all I hear is their constant whining of the government not doing enough for them.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951705 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You people keep diverting to things you refuse to prove...
... as if you're telling the truth!
They are addicted to tabloid journalism. They just can't help themselves.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#951706 Jul 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea where the tattoo craze or body piercing started but I expect, just like long hair and "wife-beater" tee shirts, it will run its course.
Originally the US Navy and it's ports of call. Booze had a lot to do with it as well.

The piecing thing began with ears and when ears could legally be pierced at mall kiosks, it was only natural for the owners to wonder "hey, what else can we pierce?"

A good friend of mine never caught his melanoma in time as it was hidden by a tat. Navy guy, swift boater.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#951707 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Then you add to the deficit when you repeal the ACA. Did the Republicans ever fund their ACA repeal bills? Likely not, old habits are tough to break.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951708 Jul 23, 2013
Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages For Civil Rights violations from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks, Benjamin Crump and the demokratic party..

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-s-l...

Now that Race Profiteer Al Sharpton is claiming responsibility for organization against Zimmerman. I am anxious to read about the DIRECTION of NBC and its subsidiaries. The lawyers, on the 10th floor should began investigating corporate LIABILITY.

Go George!!!

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#951709 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Her Royal Highness Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth to the future King of England yesterday. The name will be announced later.
Names not on the list include Obama, Hussien and Barak. Reasons given for the exclusion is there has never been seen any proof a person by this name exists, and the Royal Family doesn't want to chance anyone every thinking the future King of England is a fraud, ignorant bufoon, and a traitor who hates their country.
I heard DBWriter is out too, don't want anybody thinking he's a friggin' idiot.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#951710 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to any physician and ask for an invasive procedure without an ultrasound. Vaginal probes is all in your head. Rachael Maddow put it there. You've been brainwashed.
There is no wording in Wisconsin's and Virginia's laws that even suggest what Maddow told you to believe.
You probably don't think abortions should be limited to the first 12 weeks or that aborting viable babies or outright murdering babies born alive is not barbaric either.
Do you always believe everything you're told to believe? Is there anywhere you draw the line with abortions?
No, I think that adult women are just as capable as any man is to make up their own minds about what to do with their own bodies.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#951711 Jul 23, 2013
OBAMA BAIL OUT DETROIT YOU FAKE MF you bailed out WALLSTREET how COME YOU CANT BAIL OUT POOR WORKING PEOPLE YOU CAN BAIL OUT BILLIONAIRE BANKERS AND WHICH BLACKS ARE SO STUPID THAT THEY KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT BECAUSE HE IS BLACK really no really the house is burning and you wont say anything because OBAMA is BLACK funny YOU ALL KEEP GOING BACK TO BUSH really thats so RACISTS BLACKS CONTROLLED BY WHITE LIKE LILY AND LEOSANUS black PEOPLE YOU ARE LOST when WHITE BIGOTS DICTATE EVERYTHING YOU THINK AND DO WELL THEY MISEDUCATED YOU FOR THAT PURPOSE
LCN Llin

United States

#951712 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty good feat for someone who's... how did Obama put it... on the run.
It seems like Al Qaeda has become stronger than ever since Obama took office, and able to launch attacks everywhere again.
ask Osama bin Laden.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#951713 Jul 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama left Iraq a killing field.
Funny. Cons claimed that's what bushie boy went into iraq to prevent... well, after bushie boy couldn't find any wmd's!

It's amazing how cons blame others for not being able to clean up their mess!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#951714 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're right son.
He certainly doesn't care about Trayvon...
And he certainly doesn't look like him...
And he certainly loves the syg laws and doesn't want them reviewed...
In fact, he really looks like he's on your side!
Damn! You may have a point!
Do I look like I'm helping Al Qaeda?

He doesn't care about Hoodieman. It's all an attempt to divert attention away from his failures.

The Constitution does not give the federal government any authority over Stand Your Ground laws. The only authority the government has would be to investigate how those laws violated a person's individual rights... on a case-by-case basis.

Why don't you (and Obama) actually read the goddam Constitution. It may answer a lot of questions you ask that make you look ignorant.

Location hidden

#951715 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You people keep diverting to things you refuse to prove...
... as if you're telling the truth!
Just asking the question is proof enough!

Haven't you ever watched Beck?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Learn to Read 177,509
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min James 68,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••