Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,707)

Showing posts 874,121 - 874,140 of1,072,441
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch cable news they all opine too much. So you can forget about Homer ever watching Fox News.
You pick and choose your battles, I would think Walmart is the number 1 seller of Communist Chinese made products in the U.S.
Do you see where they are now selling produce?
I guess they won't be happy until they run everyone out of business. Despicable.
As a percentage of their sales, Walmart is probably lower on Asian-sourced products than many other retailers.

SuperWalmarts as full-fledged grocery stores and sell more food than other products, hence a higher domestic content than many stores.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The Communist Manifesto wrote:
January 30, 2013 3:37pm
By Suzanne Pollak
Quote:
WASHINGTON (JTA)–Jewish organizations praised President Obama’s immigration reform proposals, as well as similar measures offered by a bipartisan group of U.S. senators.
Quote:
The Jewish Council for Public Affairs also welcomed the proposals.
“We are eager to work with both Republicans and Democrats, both Congress and the president, to finally see immigration reform passed," said chair Larry Gold. "Not only will these proposals strengthen our country, but the bipartisan cooperation behind them could mean the start of a new era.”
Quote:
The Anti-Defamation League issued a statement saying, "It is clear that both ends of Pennsylvania Avenue have heard the American people calling for leaders to overcome partisan divides and create a common sense solution to fix a broken immigration system.”
Read: http://www.jta.org/2013/01/30/news-opinion/un...
Hello?
I am a Jew and I wouldn't support the ADL if they paid me. It isn't worth anyones' time to post up about the ADL--they have aligned themselves with commie liberals and moslem terrorists. They were taken over by communist liberals years ago. Here is a photo of the commie Jews supporting liberals. Notice the fist. The JDL does what ever it can do to undermine righteous Jews who follow doctrine.
http://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Time to go to the store. BBL

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
The racists on this site make a reasonable analysis of the Martin/Zimmerman case almost impossible. I believe that the most important issue here is not racism, although it certainly factors in, but the message that deadly force can be used in an ordinary fist fight. Because of this concern I'm providing the link below that a conservative friend sent me. There's no question that it's biased but I believe progressives need to see stuff like this to understand what drives more moderate conservatives.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The jury heard both sides.
After hearing both sides, they concluded Zimmerman acted justly.
Get over it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a liar...and a racist...you can't even read Breitbart well enough to know that's not true. No one currently alive KNOWS who threw the first punch except self-serving Zimmerman. This is from "The Blaze" (and I didn't expect neutrality in any part, however,) "Though it’s impossible to prove that Martin threw the first punch, there has been much debate about who initiated the fight that led Zimmerman to use his firearm, which he says was in self-defense.
However, it should be noted that Jeantel did not testify that she believed Martin “hit first.”
Zimmerman was recently acquitted on murder and manslaughter charges in the death of Martin."
And went on the "heroically" single-handedly rescue the Royal Baby and busload of nuns from certain fiery death "because that's just the kind of man George Zimmerman is." If you don't believe it, just ask Pudgy's attorney and older brother--it's their story and they're sticking to it (just like Georgie).
LOL! Yes, and then flew to Bejing to dig the Chinese out of the rubble!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The more you people post the more I am inclined join the black community in protesting...not the verdict but the racist attitudes like yours that feed hostilities and resentment. You are disgusting.
"Just the facts, ma'am"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, perhaps if cheap people like you would pay your taxes rather than complain all the time, cities would actually be able to afford to hire enough police officers to effectively prevent crime rather than respond to it.
Most cities and towns have more than enough cops, but do not use them effectively.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have no money for food stamps
but have money
for
vaginal probes.
Republican need a moral compass
If men were the ones bearing babies; this would not even be an issue. Would men stand for being forced to pay to get fked with an anal probe? Well, maybe some would!! But $1200 is a bit steep.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman did not "stalk" anyone. He was not stealthily following Trayvon. There is no law against following a suspicious person. The action that lead to Martin's death was his decision to confront Zimmerman with violence. Had he used words instead of his fists, he would still be alive today.
Carol can't find any proof that Martin started the altercation either so she just makes sht up too.

"Had to be the black guy"

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
In China, couples are killing their girl babies in favor of boys. Oops! It's backfiring. Perhaps they'll have to have more wars to kill off all the extra horny men with nowhere to go.
IT's called un-natural selection. So is abortion. The same is happening in the United States-mostly to democrats.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The Democrat dupes are following their orders to maintain the distraction using the Zimmerman case to divert the attention away from the obvious failures and unconstitutionality of this administration.
Let them rant all they want.

How's that investigation into Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drub cartels going?
How's that investigation into why the Americans got hung out to dry in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video feed going?
How's that investigation into the unconstitutional acts of the NSA going?

Where the fuck is our budget?

Why does the government continually lie about there being only 11 million illegal aliens here when 15 years ago the official government estimate was 12 million?

etc., etc., etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know eyewitnesses saw Martin straddling Zimmerman and know Zimmerman was the only one with physical wounds.
What is that you don't know? The law when it comes to assault and battery?
You don't know who started the fight, you don't know that Zimmerman didn't swing first or otherwise threaten Martin. Those facts are unknowable and in your mind are only informed by your prejudice. All you know was that Zimmerman was losing the fight.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

I noticed nobody knows where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
We have to borrow almost one and a half trillion dollars every year just for day-to-day existence of the government. An idiot can tell you that government will collapse.
Assuming the Democrats are idiots (Joe Biden excluded), their intent is to collapse the government.

What do they plan to replace the constitutional government with?

Or, someone please tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon Martin only mistake was being untrained and unARMED if he was trained and armed he would have stood a chance never GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO BARE ARMS, he was not judged by 12 he was buried by 6. OBAMA AINT THE PRESIDENT OF BLACK AMERICA WELL BLACK AMERICA NEEDS A REAL BLACK PRESIDENT NOT COLOR SOMEONE WHO SEES ALL AMERICA AS INDIVIDUALS WITH UNIQUE ISSUES LIKE HOMOSEWXUALS AND ILLEGAL ENTRANTS TO AMERICA

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you favor eliminating tax-free investments such as municipal bonds?
Yes, I favor eliminating anything that allows people to avoid paying taxes on any form of income. To do otherwise allows those at the top to continue to avoid paying their fair share.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

as I leave an interesting fact. On the TV as I was getting ready the dude on the Science channel said that if the ice, supposedly, keeps melting at it's current rate we will go back to the shoreline of 130,000 years ago. Who was running coal plants and driving SUV's back then?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

BLACK AMERICA IS CONTROLLED BY BLACKS CONTROLLED BY THE CORPARATE MEDIA and WHITES WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE FROM BLACK AMERICA FOR MALCOLM X GRANDSON WHO WAS MURDERED FOR BEING IN MEXICO ILLEGALlY MALCOLM SHABAZZ DID MORE FOR AMERICA AND BLACK AMERICA THAN BARAK HUSSAIN OBAMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
the over use of
"....you liberals..."
if you are far enough to the right everyone else is a liberal.
That's it exactly. If you're not a knuckle-dragging right winger you must be a liberal.

Giraffes and most bacteria are liberals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Leosanus" is damn funny. Writing about going down on a woman during her period ain't. You stupid fcks can't tell the difference.
Never saw the post in question. Just pointing out that neither side polices their own.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

BLACKS HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR BARAK OBAMA SO THE DEMOCRATS ARE SETTING UP FOR THE NEXT ELECTION so TRAYVON MARTIN WILL BE THE NEW SCAM FOR THE democrats BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT IS UP UP UP HOMELESSNESS HAS NO VOICE WITH DEMOCRATS THE POOR HAS NO VOICE IN AMERICA THE DEMOCRATS ARGUE BACK AND FORTH WITH THE REPUBLICANS WHILE THEIR POCKETS ARE FAT FROM LOBBIES AND CAMPAIGN I THOUGH OBAMA WOULD CHANGE ALL THAT AND DIDNT HE SAVE DETROIT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OBAMA THE FRAUD wow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 874,121 - 874,140 of1,072,441
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••