Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
874,101 - 874,120 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951674 Jul 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the decay of moral & ethical standards and self-respect that have this Country in the pathetic shape it is. That starts with tattooed & pierced freaks (a trend which began with negro hiphop thugs), and trickles down into the sewer....
I have no idea where the tattoo craze or body piercing started but I expect, just like long hair and "wife-beater" tee shirts, it will run its course.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#951675 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As a percentage of their sales, Walmart is probably lower on Asian-sourced products than many other retailers.
SuperWalmarts as full-fledged grocery stores and sell more food than other products, hence a higher domestic content than many stores.
Huh? How did you equate a 'grocery store' as being domestic son?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#951676 Jul 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So in another words, you're flat broke.
Or it explains his intensifying Grumpy Old Prickness of late--he can't get a decent night's sleep with all those Confederate dollars stuffed into his corn shuck? You know, I think there's a plan online from Buffet that should be of interest to Missy Flack.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#951677 Jul 23, 2013
Her Royal Highness Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth to the future King of England yesterday. The name will be announced later.
Names not on the list include Obama, Hussien and Barak. Reasons given for the exclusion is there has never been seen any proof a person by this name exists, and the Royal Family doesn't want to chance anyone every thinking the future King of England is a fraud, ignorant bufoon, and a traitor who hates their country.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#951678 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just the facts, ma'am"
It seems to come few and far between, son.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#951679 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If only that concept applied to other things in addition to abortion.
It does apply to everything its just applied selectively.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#951680 Jul 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't do much shopping do you? These days, you would be hard pressed to find a waitress or young store clerk without a tattoo or facial jewelry. Granted, I haven't seen anyone with gold teeth but, it seems to me, people are not judged on their outward appearances any longer.
Personally, I think it was a mistake for Trayvon's parents to sign a consent form for him to have a tattoo, let alone two but that is not Trayvon's fault. He was seventeen!!! Seventeen year olds do not always act rationally. Who knows, perhaps Trayvon would have joined the military at eighteen and matured. Despite the fact that I believe his actions contributed to his death, it makes it no less a tragedy. He had his whole life ahead of him.
Might be that way in the loon o tick world of California-they like tramp stamps. People are judged on their outward appearance. That is the problem with you liberals-you try to convince people that they aren't-you want every fat assed tattooed broad selling Dior. LOL-not going to happen. IT matters what people look like-first impressions still matter to everyone but liberals and femi-Nazis.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#951681 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol can't find any proof that Martin started the altercation either so she just makes sht up too.
"Had to be the black guy"
Yep. And many times, she uses the term 'common sense ' to back up her claim... as if it's something only her interpretive skills and uncover.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#951682 Jul 23, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts speak for themselves!
You're on a roll today!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#951683 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you don't even know how the federal government is funded.
Obviously, you don't.
Here's a link so you can read in detail how the government is funded:

http://usconstitution.com/

After you educate yourself on how the government is funded, tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.

If you don't know, just say so.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#951684 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
The Democrat dupes are following their orders to maintain the distraction using the Zimmerman case to divert the attention away from the obvious failures and unconstitutionality of this administration.
Let them rant all they want.
How's that investigation into Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drub cartels going?
How's that investigation into why the Americans got hung out to dry in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video feed going?
How's that investigation into the unconstitutional acts of the NSA going?
Where the fuck is our budget?
Why does the government continually lie about there being only 11 million illegal aliens here when 15 years ago the official government estimate was 12 million?
etc., etc., etc.
lol! You people keep diverting to things you refuse to prove...

... as if you're telling the truth!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#951685 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to come few and far between, son.
Yup. Tell us when was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#951686 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
I noticed nobody knows where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
We have to borrow almost one and a half trillion dollars every year just for day-to-day existence of the government. An idiot can tell you that government will collapse.
Assuming the Democrats are idiots (Joe Biden excluded), their intent is to collapse the government.
What do they plan to replace the constitutional government with?
Or, someone please tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
Perhaps you can tell us cons get their money for their porkulus projects son? No?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#951687 Jul 23, 2013
OBAMA WANTS TO PLAY THE PITY PARTY FOR HIS LEGACY lolololol RACISM KEPT ME FROM DOING MORE lololol what a SAP RACISM GOT YOU ELECTED OBAMA REMEMBER FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT NOT # 44 now you QUOTE RACISM what a CON MAN wow lololol AND ALL BLACKS SHOULD RALLY BEHIND THE DEMOCRATS FOR HILLARY REALLY WASNT ZIMMERMAN DEMOCRAT LOLOL THEY LEFT OUT THAT PART AND HE DONT LOOK WHITE HE LOOKS LIKE A SWEATY BACK wow was that racists
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#951688 Jul 23, 2013
lol!

The Return of the 'Maverick'

Dislike

The Atlantic Wire
Connor Simpson 3 hours ago PoliticsJohn McCain

There are rumblings of a great hero's return in the Senate. An old legend has been dusted off after years spent lurking in the shadows, forgotten and abandoned in favor of newer, flashier political personas. After a long wait, people are calling Sen. John McCain the "maverick" again.

You may have noticed John McCain at the forefront of every major Senate fight over the last few months. He helped broker the bipartisan Gang of Eight immigration reform bill that passed the Senate, and was a key hand in drumming up the 14 Republican votes required to help it pass. He was in the middle of the "nuclear option" negotiations to avoid a filibuster fight. And he won, too. On Sunday, during an appearance on CNN's State of the Union, McCain called for a review of "stand your ground" laws and praised the President's impromptu Friday speech about Trayvon Martin and race.

This recent round of McCain politicking has op-ed writers clamouring over themselves to declare that the old John McCain is back, finally. The Chicago Tribune's Jules Whitcover says "that the old maverick is back," after the Arizona senator turned into a staunch conservative to earn the 2008 Republican nomination. "The maverick is back, and this is good for America, good for the Senate and good for Republicans if they have the sense to know it, which some do but many do not," writes The Hill's Brent Budowsy. Other have noticed, too, like National Journal's Chris Frates, who says "the fun, moderate, maverick is back." ....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#951690 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If we weren't dumping so much greenhouse gas into the atmosphere, we wouldn't be approaching it now.
Why is it you freaking dipsticks think that if it happened before, we can't be causing it now?
That if it happened naturally 130,000 years ago that for some twisted right whiner logic says that we can't be causing it now.
Trees fall down every day, so the fact that the tree in my front yard fell must have nothing to me taking a chainsaw to it,.
You people are so f*cking stupid that it makes me sick to think you idiots vote to destroy the planet for political reasons.
... idiots.

The Earth has been warming for over 10,000 years.
The polar ice caps have melted completely many times in the past million years.
The polar ice caps will melt again.
If humans never existed, the polar ice caps would melt and the coastal plains will be flooded.

What are you clowns doing to prepare for this certain eventuality?

Oh, yeah. You're regurgitating proven fraudulent "science" and pointing fingers instead of using them to draw up a plan.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#951691 Jul 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea where the tattoo craze or body piercing started but I expect, just like long hair and "wife-beater" tee shirts, it will run its course.
I have no idea where the burka craze and "wife-beater" moslem men came from, but I expect it will run its course.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#951692 Jul 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Tell us when was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth.
You're right son.

He certainly doesn't care about Trayvon...

And he certainly doesn't look like him...

And he certainly loves the syg laws and doesn't want them reviewed...

In fact, he really looks like he's on your side!

Damn! You may have a point!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951693 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most cities and towns have more than enough cops, but do not use them effectively.
Oh, I disagree. I live in a very quiet relatively crime free city but even we don't have enough police officers available to patrol every neighborhood on a regular basis like you seem to believe they should. IMO, you can never have enough police officers even in a city that sees only 0 to 3 murders a year.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#951694 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile back at the ranch: has anyone brought up this story?
Al-Qaeda claims Iraq prison raids, says 500 inmates freed
BAGHDAD (Reuters)– Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for simultaneous raids on two Iraqi prisons and said more than 500 inmates had been set free, in a statement posted on militant forums on Tuesday.
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, which was formed earlier this year through a merger between al Qaeda’s affiliates in Syria and Iraq, said it had carried out the attacks on Abu Ghraib and Taji jails after months of preparation.
Monday’s attack came exactly a year after the leader of al Qaeda’s Iraqi branch, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, launched a campaign dubbed “Breaking the Walls” that made freeing its imprisoned members its top priority.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/al-qaed...
That's a pretty good feat for someone who's... how did Obama put it... on the run.

It seems like Al Qaeda has become stronger than ever since Obama took office, and able to launch attacks everywhere again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min wojar 177,414
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min J RULES 69,000
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 55 min joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,673
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,381
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,539
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE