Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#951847 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Passenger rail can never pay for itself.
Bull, there are profitable private rail systems all over the world.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951848 Jul 23, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Wow. I am shocked
Careful who you call or "think" the winner is when you're losing next time lily... It only proves you've already lost loser...

6 women jury with children LMFAO...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#951849 Jul 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Originally the US Navy and it's ports of call. Booze had a lot to do with it as well.
The piecing thing began with ears and when ears could legally be pierced at mall kiosks, it was only natural for the owners to wonder "hey, what else can we pierce?"
A good friend of mine never caught his melanoma in time as it was hidden by a tat. Navy guy, swift boater.
Well, its nice to see someone post facts for a change. Sorry about your friend. I can certainly see how that could happen.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#951850 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't, you don't have a uterus. That's pretty much their point.
My point is it is none of the governments business. Unless you want to consider it murder. So if you want to kill your future go ahead. I just don't wish to pay for it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951851 Jul 23, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
This pos. Everytime.
Hey spammer! How is this funny? Judge it freak!
Gets 2 funny votes? Really.
Ok lunatic! Carry on.....I won't have you banned.
Ruth Chambers Holt...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt an eternal idiot for Life engraved on the internet:
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#951852 Jul 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Tell Flack to quit buying Chinese made crap at Walmart. He's helping to keep the Communist Chinese in power and assisting them in their eventual take over of the planet.
I doubt you could ever break him free from suckling that Communist Chinese teat.
Too bad you helped elect the wrong guy again who cowers at the very mention of the leader's name of China's Communist Party, Xi Jinping.

Romney would have had him and them on the cowering end for a change.

But nooooooo! You wouldn't hear of electing a real leader.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#951853 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWronger will counter (correctly) that its gone up much more under the Democrats but that's 'cause they don't understand the institutional nature of debt and deficit. No matter how many times you explain it. No really, they just don't get it. I'm not kidding; not even a little bit. Seriously, they refuse to get it. They can't understand it, really. Its beyond them. It involves numbers and numbers make their heads hurt. I've tried, take my word for it. They're not getting it. Never in a million years. They refuse to even discuss it rationally. They're like children in the checkout line at the supermarket. Really, they're stubbornly stupid about it. I'm telling ya, they just won't get it.
Awesome!

I remember: when they (George and Dickkk) had all the power. They said: "We are due."

You know in America the biggest problem for Republicans?

Billionaires were paying too much tax!

The richest on earth. Had everything. But that damnable tax bill. It was problem number one.

It only added $2 trillion in debt.

Wow! Healthcare for all:$1 trillion

And we know they hate that. But now the real bill:

ALL IN PRICE FOR IRAQ:....$6 TRILLION.

(Plus Iraq has 30-40 bombings a week now: thanks George! You killed a whole country and left the bill.)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951854 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Lots of lying bastards have made fortunes. Exploiting the gullible can be very profitable. Just look at Oral Roberts.
Exploiting the gullible can be very profitable. Leftwinger Jew and Race Pimp Profiteer Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems".... Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman Late Show.

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Pimp Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Bill Maher, RealDumbDave, Jesse, Al Sharpton, other Race Cop pimps get paid. Truth is bad for a leftwinger racist criminal enterprise..

Exploiting the gullible can be very profitable for money, power and votes...

It's the culture..

Orlando, FL

#951855 Jul 23, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Wasn't me.

Think Homer was just "telling" on me.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#951856 Jul 23, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first post of yours that I disagree with. Flack IS a uterus.
I protest! Uteruses (Uteri?) are very useful things to have around if one wishes the species to survive and such. I think you meant that flack is a douche.[That could be worse, you understand, as most of his bully boy cronies are (not very fleet at all) enemas.]

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#951857 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, here we have that swine who originally posted false photos of Trayvon Martin from StormFront, the white supremacist site!
Then, you go to the trouble of trying to dig up dirt on his father, from some other phony sicko white supremacist skinhead site!
gfy
Can't you tell the truth, ever? Wtf is stormfront? You're just a stupid good for nothing skank who should take her own advice and kill yourself.

Location hidden

#951858 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. Cons claimed that's what bushie boy went into iraq to prevent... well, after bushie boy couldn't find any wmd's!
It's amazing how cons blame others for not being able to clean up their mess!
I would swear that on the day Obama was inaugurated cons were hit by a bolt of lightening that erased their memories and took away their ability to reason. They have gone downhill ever since.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#951859 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course it's funny to a closet queen like you, almost as funny as cancer.
Reading your obituary would crack me up.

Location hidden

#951860 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recognize the tea-p as a 'legitimate' party son.
They're just a bunch of radical, undisciplined, unscrupulous hijackers.
They can't even stand on their own two feet and instead, need to threaten others instead.
They're CLEARLY not bipartisan and revel that role.
How much do you want to bet BD voted for McCain.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#951861 Jul 23, 2013
PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE BLINDS and when you cant see you trip over your own two feet and FALL BLACK DEMOCRATS/WHITE BIGOTS and O did you hear the CHEERS of THE ILLEGAL ENTRANTS WHEN ZIMMERMEN GOT OFF THATS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR THEY SURE DIDNT SUPPORT TRAYVON THE WAY OBAMA SUPPORTS THEM lolololol SUCKERS
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951862 Jul 23, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome!
I remember: when they (George and Dickkk) had all the power. They said: "We are due."
You know in America the biggest problem for Republicans?
Billionaires were paying too much tax!
The richest on earth. Had everything. But that damnable tax bill. It was problem number one.
It only added $2 trillion in debt.
Wow! Healthcare for all:$1 trillion
And we know they hate that. But now the real bill:
ALL IN PRICE FOR IRAQ:....$6 TRILLION.
(Plus Iraq has 30-40 bombings a week now: thanks George! You killed a whole country and left the bill.)
YOU are not liked on Topix Ruthie....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TN...

it's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#951863 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You do mean swift boater as in one who served with John Kerry, not the Rovian machine dirty politics swift boaters?(I took out the belly button ring when I got pregnant. I had it done when I turned eighteen because I could--and I didn't have enough money for a modified tramp stamp--sometimes it's a good thing that when you're young and stupid, you are also poor.
Hah, no, he was a real swift boater like John Kerry and just like Kerry this guy had a peck of medals for in spite of what you read on this thread and others haunted by nutless rightwing scumbags that was very dangerous duty.

The melanoma spread quickly, he didn't last long.

That guy had military type tats, nothing like folks are getting now that make melanoma's almost impossible to spot early on.

It's Obama's fault__he should have thought of all this sht when he was hanging around with Saul Alinski, Vernon Jordan, Barry Gordy and Jarret from Subway.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#951864 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you've determined it only works for whites son?
wow.
Please elaborate.
S/he's such a moran, it doesn't realize that that little fantasy he finds so repetitiously erotic was started in 2002. Bush's funded baby/legacy.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#951865 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Right, so that's what happened to Zimmerman, his fat wife Shelly wasn't givin' him any so he went on a murdering spree. To feel like a man or something; think he creamed his pants in joy?
Now its a "murdering spree". It doesn't bother you that your stupidity is here forever?

Orlando, FL

#951866 Jul 23, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"This doesn't bother anyone?"
It does, that's why I don't vote D or R. You however, contribute to the continued decline.
But you don't seem to like your fellow libertarians' viewpoints either.

You've criticized articles published by Cato Institute and thought Stossel's opinions were all but crazy numerous times.

Goes to show you just can't please some people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Brian_G 48,533
IBM certification C2010-658 exam training mater... 18 min Harryexam 1
Exam C2090-310 braindumps 20 min Harryexam 1
The latest IBM C2150-201 Exam free download 21 min Harryexam 1
Exam C2150-202 questions and answers 22 min Harryexam 1
Latest IBM M2040-669 of exam practice questions... 23 min Harryexam 1
IBM certification M6040-420 the latest exam que... 24 min Harryexam 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 180,818
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM