Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,705)

Showing posts 874,081 - 874,100 of1,034,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from someone known to say dumshit, I shouldn't be surprised!
It's not racist to profile an ethnic group for the crimes committed by a small percentage? So, even without using your ideology as a launching pad, you're a racist but, using your ideology, all black people should view all white people as racist! Is that what you're telling me? You sir are a moron. The fact that you feel the need to dispel or, crime what's racist & what's not, proves your racist nature without question.
Whites are routinely profiled by blacks. In fact, they have names for them. Like creepyass cracka's.

So what is your point here aside from venting?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, wrong again, no life.
I was a registered Democrat until a few years ago but switched my affiliation at the Registrar's Office to unaffiliated. You morons call that "independent", but my beliefs are in line with the Libertarian mindset which you should fear the most, sponge.
Does that help an idiot like you?
Well that's great son.

I'm not registered and I've voted for more than 3 parties as the need arises.

I don't call you an independent... because you obviously aren't since you're so blatant about it regardless of who you register with my little insect!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Heavens to Betsy" ???
You are weird.
And yet, you still beat me in that category.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jerk-In-Chief has set back race relations in this country for a full generation. His foot-in-the-mouth racist remarks are very telling.
Today's Magic Negro remarks turned off millions of well-wishing non-blacks who actually voted for the azzhole hoping for a better relations and now watch blacks rioting for TV sets.
Every Purple Drank hoodie in the country is snickering tonight and making plans for B & E, mugging or assault on a white.
Dey B bullet-proof now.
lol! Right... as opposed to the clown Romney who tried to create a caste system in America!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> it starts at home.there are way to many children growing up without guidence many being raised by the child that gave birth to them. 2nd we have a government that does nothing but encorage and inable this iresponsible way of life.we now have generations of people that were never taught responsibility or values and have been shelterd from consequence,these same people are raising the children that are haveing the issues today,each generation a bit worse than the last. I hate to see what it will look like in the next 20 years if things countinue this way. Its time to stop throwing money at the problem and instead of forcing others to pay to support the iresponsible force the iresponsible to be responsible. That's the only way this cycle will end .black or white.
It will not change for the better with a White House boy pizzing gasoline onto a black fire of racial hatred.
Operation Watermelon

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jerk-In-Chief has set back race relations in this country for a full generation. His foot-in-the-mouth racist remarks are very telling.
Today's Magic Negro remarks turned off millions of well-wishing non-blacks who actually voted for the azzhole hoping for a better relations and now watch blacks rioting for TV sets.
Every Purple Drank hoodie in the country is snickering tonight and making plans for B & E, mugging or assault on a white.
Dey B bullet-proof now.
Oh look... "Saturn Boy'" and "WaxCošK" are wearing the same color "skirt" with matching "pantyhose".

It's the culture...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are routinely profiled by blacks. In fact, they have names for them. Like creepyass cracka's.
It's amazing what they call people who are following them, isn't it?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It will not change for the better with a White House boy pizzing gasoline onto a black fire of racial hatred.
lol! Keep fanning those racial flames, boy.

You're doing a fine job!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
<nobama> gay post 1,234
LOL
Patrick is what he eats.
Operation Watermelon

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a "creepy Óss cracker"(whip cracker)...

It's the culture....

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

A quick update!!!!!!!!

I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!!

The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our teabagging friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!

I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!

Hugs, WAXMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> very true. Its alomost to the boiling point and its sad but obama is turning up the heat.
I fear that something must break. He's approaching a lame duck Presidency and feels free to fan flames, pizz in the punchbowl, fart in the elevator and grab his crotch in front of women.

The Statue of Liberty is being raped as we speak.

America has lost any sense of decorum and class.

Third world we are.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's great son.
I'm not registered and I've voted for more than 3 parties as the need arises.
I don't call you an independent... because you obviously aren't since you're so blatant about it regardless of who you register with my little insect!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same teabaggers that passed their version of the farm bill making sugar subsidies and crop-insurance permanent?
Those teabaggers?
subsidized medical insurance
solar energy tax credits
wind energy tax credits
ethanol subsidies
Earned Income Tax Credit
home mortgage deduction
subsidized student loans

let's make a deal

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it coincidence that black crooks choose white neighborhoods?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was obviously not the typical white guy, I get it. However, he bought into the vigilantism of the gun culture.
Having a gun becomes the ultimate solution to a problem. He became the poster boy for the gun nuts. His life is fked, even if he was found not guilty. If he didn't have a gun; there'd have been a fist fight, no one would have died. He has to live with that for the rest of his life, and furthermore, I think he has some serious underlying issues of inadequacy as a man.
"silly"
Your logic is slipping, big time. trayvon did not know that Zimmerman had a gun. If he had known that it is highly unlikely he would have attacked the man, broke his nose, blackend his eye and beat his head into the concrete. Damn "silly" you are a God, you can read and interpret news and come to the conclusion that a man is inadequate? Inadequate how? His penis is not large enough? He is wham bam thank you maam kinda guy? He is not black? He does not appreciate his partner? Once again you are God, you know all.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet it results in him losing re-election.
Not if he runs again.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Thank God DEMOCRAT Harry Reid told us Obama was a light skinned NEGRO.

Now that today, Obama has confirmed he is racist, I feel at least Harry Reid's NEGRO meets my expectations.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same teabaggers that passed their version of the farm bill making sugar subsidies and crop-insurance permanent?
Those teabaggers?
A Farm Bill deals with farming.

Unless you have another definition you'd enjoy sharing with us, Rufus.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know I've been around black people all my life, don't you?
And that my daughter's roommate in New York was black and stayed in our home? And my husband's best friend is black and has been in our home along with his wife and we've been in theirs and visited with their family and even went to the movies together.
And half of the members in my church are black?
And that I've had black friends and very much like being around many others?
Are you from the same planet as Elijah Cummings? He's the kind of black person who falls into the insane category. Right behind you.
"Lois"
If you are white in "silly's" mind you are;
- A hater
- A bigot
- A hypocrite
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 874,081 - 874,100 of1,034,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 30 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min OzRitz 43,011
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 43 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 58 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 58 min _Zoey_ 93
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,031
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••